Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand!

+12
jeanne1807
laga
Bombshell
lisette
cherylz
NiteSpinR
Heike
TerryRose
artgal16
Nama
Wrapitup
raine1953
16 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 6 Empty The Defense

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Is that a smoke and mirror despenser?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 6 Empty George Denies Affair

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 6 Empty Re: Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand!

Post by laga Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:22 pm

BJ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WESH-Channel 2’s Amanda Ober this afternoon called attention to this Huber shot of Lee Anthony going to sit next to his mother after disagreeing with her testimony.

Cindy Anthony said she didn’t ask private investigators to look for granddaughter Caylee’s remains. Lee Anthony, however, said that wasn’t true — and he remembered getting angry that there was a search for a dead Caylee. Casey Anthony, Lee’s sister and Cindy’s daughter, is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee’s death.

Ober said of Huber’s photo: “Clearly Cindy was wondering why Lee had contradicted her, and perhaps he was wondering the same. That photo definitely captures a moment and makes a statement.”

I saw cindy writing as lee was taking his seat. I think she may have written something for him to read....planned testimony? I think so....confuse, befuddle, contradict.

BTW, has anyone noticed how bozo tries to "simplify" everything, does he think the jury is incapable of understanding? Another reason he grates on my last nerve!!! frying pan
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 6 Empty Re: Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand!

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:26 pm

It might just boil down to Cindy is willing to lie = shes not afraid of the police -Im sure her attitude is "lets see them try it" as far as her perjuring herself - and she is probably right. They wont prosecute her. But Lee's getting married, he has inlaws and Mallory and hes not going to take a chance and perjure himself because hes not so sure they wont charge him.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Just my opinion, but I also believe Cindy knew he wouldnt lie when asked about the PI's.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 6 Empty Cindy WILL win!

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:42 pm

artgal16 wrote:It might just boil down to Cindy is willing to lie = shes not afraid of the police -Im sure her attitude is "lets see them try it" as far as her perjuring herself - and she is probably right.

2:48 - "Do not wage war against the Anthony family, Tim, because you will not win; in the end you will not win, I'm telling you. OK, that is not a threat; that is something that is fact."

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 6 Empty Andrea Lyon said Kronk lied about phone call

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Attorney Andrea Lyon said on CNN Anderson Cooper 360 that Roy Kronk lied about calling his son months before Caylee was found and that his testimony from today will be proven false.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 6 Empty from ABC 20/20 (8 minutes)

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigi cares Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:14 pm

BJ wrote:Blogtalk Radio - Levi Page Show
River Cruz on at about 4:11
Text messages from George, George throwing Casey against the wall, George's fight with his father, etc.

I believe George probably did throw Casey against the wall trying to get her to tell what she did with Caylee. I would not hesitate if it was my grandbaby.
Gigi cares
Gigi cares

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:57 pm

BJ, the "puffy shirt"!! :lol:

My take on Lee:

I think Lee (as his sister does) lives in a "fantasy" world. To think that Caylee is still alive after 5 months of searching is denial IMO. Sure, we all would want to believe our loved one is still alive but somewhere in the back of our mind, reality would have to set in.

If this were me and a psychic gave me a tip like that (IF in fact, that really happened) I would probably out of Sheer desperation, send many people to the place the psychic told me to look. What would I have to lose? So, as f'd up as Cindy is, I can definitely see her doing that and Lee needs to grow a pair.

I rather feel sorry for him. He is the oldest (something I can relate to) and feels left out of the loop. As screwed up as that family is, I would be Happy to be left out!! He did what he could for Casey in believing her and trying to do his own investigation..something I would do as well. He moved out when he realized that Cindy was considering that Caylee could be dead. It seems there is little, if no Positive communication in that family. Wouldn't one think they would all sit down and as painful as it is, discuss the possibility that Caylee is deceased? Heck, neither Cindy or Lee believed she was dead even after the vigil. Denial is something else here!

Cindy, IMO, thinks she is above the law (as does her daughter) and can do and say whatever she wants, even if it perjures her. She w/be called on the carpet about the internet searches, her time cards and lying about telling LE she did NOT tell them she sent Dumb and Dumber to the woods to look for a dead Caylee.

And off topic, those pavers in the woods STILL bother me.

Now..will Casey testify? I think she truly wants to. She likes running her mouth..listening to herself talk..even when she was arrested for Murder on Oct 14, 08...she ran her mouth to the investigators. One would have thought she was at a tea party instead of just being arrested for capital murder. So, will she testify? If Mason and Bozo cannot talk her out of it..I believe she will. She is soooo delusional, she thinks she can talk her way out of this.

The jury has seen her emotions or lack thereof in court for almost two months. They have her number. If she gets on that stand and starts crying and boo hooing about her father, brother and her father holding a dead Caylee, I do not believe any juror will buy it. They have all heard her jail calls, listened to her interrogation with our lovely Yuri Melich. LDB w/rip her a new one.

She needs to stay off the stand but I hope she doesn't. The world is waiting to hear Casey. Break out the vodka and the popcorn!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:01 am

Gigi cares wrote:
Text messages from George, George throwing Casey against the wall, George's fight with his father, etc.

I believe George probably did throw Casey against the wall trying to get her to tell what she did with Caylee. I would not hesitate if it was my grandbaby.
BJ, was R. Cruz on blogtalk radio tonight? I know she has been on w/in the past months. If so, she is really stupid. She will be on the stand tomorrow and needs to STFU!!

As far as George throwing Casey against the way, I believe Padilla and that Tracy gal testified that he screamed at her about where Caylee was. Did he throw her up against the wall? Who knows? Hell, I would have!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:06 am

She is something else. She cannot keep her trap shut!

Damn!! I have to be at the kids at 7:45AM as my son and DIL have an appt in Austin. No way w/I put on TrueTV w/my 5 year old around. So, will miss the morning half of the "greatest show on earth".
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:31 am

I listened to Krystal Holloway/River Cruz on the Levi Page show tonight and she never disappoints! She was running her mouth and she was angry. I kind of believe her that she had some type of affair w/ George. What will be real interesting to hear is if she took a poly or not. I'm sure that I remember that LE has copies of the checks that she wrote George, does anyone else remember this?
She should have not gone on that show (or grant any interviews) until AFTER she testified, imo.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 am

I sure wish I could get tomorrow off!! I feel bad for you Wrap, you won't be able to watch! I let Sebastian watch TV and I'm able to watch some because I watch on the internet. I would never turn on the TV either and even let my nearly three year old listen.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 am

Kathie, great post, vodka and popcorn indeed! OMG, if they call Casey, it better before their lunchbreak when I can watch...if I am working I will simply totally freak!

Watching the back to back with CA and LA and then him going to sit back down next to mom, with her not glancing up, but nonchalantly looking at her notebook, adjusting glasses....OH MY LORD, I had to shriek...I thought I might be on candid camera or something!

WOW...I fell asleep last night when DC came on, so I never got to see that show!

I believe Lee is telling the truth, Cindy is lying...as if she does not know it! George, god, I want to believe him, but a couple of things just felt out of sync with what an honest response would look like... in my gut. The only things he admitted were the things that could be proven (text, calls, letter and that testimony was what felt iffy to me) But then other times, he was stronger. This whole reality is so freaking bizarre, who knows? I do not think he is guilty of anything more than (maybe an affair)...I hope not as I hope he did not lie and this all comes out, as it will impact his credibility.

Half a dozen more witnesses...hmmmm? Grief lady, River Cruz, Jesse...who else, except possibly the one and only.

Oh and by the way, the judge's mention of when the defense rests, "if she does not testify" that he will have to ask Casey about this being her own decision, without coersion, seemed unrelated to anything else and said to me that this was EXACTLY what the competency issue was about! That girl wants her moment on the stand! BRING HER ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:35 am

Gigi cares wrote:

I don't know if George threw Casey against the wall or not but I would probably have done so if one of my grandkids were missing and I could get no info.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:41 am

raine1953 wrote:I listened to Krystal Holloway/River Cruz on the Levi Page show tonight and she never disappoints! She was running her mouth and she was angry. I kind of believe her that she had some type of affair w/ George. What will be real interesting to hear is if she took a poly or not. I'm sure that I remember that LE has copies of the checks that she wrote George, does anyone else remember this?
She should have not gone on that show (or grant any interviews) until AFTER she testified, imo.
It's possible that George didn't have a physical relationship with her. There are emotional affairs, too. He might have been getting the understanding from River that Cindy doesn't seem to be able to give to anyone in her family. Or.....he might have been on his way to having a sexual affair with River and it just hadn't gone that far YET. I'm not sure if I believe George or not. I'll have to :zzzzz: on it.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:02 am

BJ wrote:
raine1953 wrote:I listened to Krystal Holloway/River Cruz on the Levi Page show tonight and she never disappoints! She was running her mouth and she was angry. I kind of believe her that she had some type of affair w/ George. What will be real interesting to hear is if she took a poly or not. I'm sure that I remember that LE has copies of the checks that she wrote George, does anyone else remember this?
It's possible that George didn't have a physical relationship with her. There are emotional affairs, too. He might have been getting the understanding from River that Cindy doesn't seem to be able to give to anyone in her family. Or.....he might have been on his way to having a sexual affair with River and it just hadn't gone that far YET. I'm not sure if I believe George or not. I'll have to :zzzzz: on it.

Yes, maybe it is both the truth and not so much...a romantic relationship, but not consumated can be thought of as innocent. So, not an affair, per se....but yes, an emotional affair. I am on George's side and in his corner...but not sure about this one!
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:03 am

I didn't believe George on the stand but that could be because the men usually lie their butts off and are guilty as sin. River is hard to believe but yes, I am leaning towards that but am not 100%. You may have hit the nail on the head BJ, an emotional affair or it hadn't quite got as far as a sexual affair. Good point.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:05 am

I'm like you Heike, I am on George's side and in his corner and I don't believe for a second he's involved in any way w/ what happened to Caylee or helping to dispose of the body. The affair idea is a tough one to call.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:18 am

Who cares if George took a ride on the "River Cruz"
What relevance is his sex life ?
The only thing that really matters is if George confided in her that Caylee's death was an accident.
He claims he did not tell her that.
She may claim under oath that he did say it.
Then it just boils down to which one of them the Jury believes.
He said/She said.
Having this woman testify to what George did or didn't say to her about an accident, doesn't prove that he was involved in Caylee's death. One person coming forward to say it was an accident won't belie what the Jury has already heard from the reliable Forensic work that was done.

I'd like to know if she lied about having a brain tumor. If she did lie, that may cast dispersion on her credibility.

The Defense has done absolutely nothing to prove the claims that Baez made in his opening statements.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:26 am

Krunk may be a shady character who was "Looking to Cash in on the Lotto" when he went out to search for Caylee's remains. I don't care what his justification was, it matters only to me that he was successful in finding her.
I think he did well on the stand confronted by Surly Mason.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:31 am

WOW... sure glad my Mother never looked at me like that.
Not to say that others haven't.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie104 Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:06 am

I've watched trials before this.....Melanie McGuire and OJ...this one is for the books for sure. What a load of BS and these attorneys act like it's their first day out. If I were Casey, I I'd have fired the lot of them long ago. Does anyone else get the feeling that this defense team doesn't know what they're doing? They have proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, Casey is guilty. LOL. Thought that was the prosecution's responsibility. LOL.
I don't want CA to get the death penalty. That would be too, too easy. She needs to spend the rest of her worthless life in prison where she will be haunted everyday by what she has done. She won't be able to hide from her demons no matter how hard she tries. huge waste

cookie104

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:24 am

NiteS..A ride on the River Cruz..you are killing me this morning.

Welcome Cookie. Glad to see you.

I think this is still a liars convention so bring on Cruz. She has a reputation for lying. Maybe she will remember a tatoo on Georges Arse and reveal that to all of us. I'm just saying.

Quite honestly. George would have never admitted to being at her apartment unless they had those gate passes. He got stuck there.

Cindy is a liar
George is a liar
Casey is a liar
Baez is a liar
River is a liar

Am I missing anybody?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:27 am

I was wondering this morning. How come nobody asked if duct tape was attached to the skull when Kronk found it?

That to me would be a question we would all like the answer too.

All he said was a white skull. He never said it had duct tape and hair???

I think he would have said that if it was on there...don't you?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:38 am

jeanne, I remember at one point that Kronk did say something about seeing duct tape on the skull...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:07 am

by NiteSpinR Today at 12:18 am Who cares if George took a ride on the "River Cruz"
I'm thinking of using this as my signature.
ROFLMAO
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:09 am

Cindy back on stand being grilled by Baez about Lee's alleged molestation of Casey, pitting family members against each other!
sidebar
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:09 am

CA asked about Lee going into KC's room at night..LDB objects that it is hearsay...Sidebar. Maybe the defense thought that CA thought that she would be mad at Lee about yesterday and would say yes. Or maybe they think that she's been proved to be a liar so she would say No, but would not be believed.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie104 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 am

I agree Jeanne. It seems very odd that one side or the other wouldn't have asked about the duct tape. There is simply no rhyme or reason to the questions asked by either side. The trial has turned into a big joke and the defense acts as though this is their first case ever. Also, Kronk says the skull fell out of the bag. IMHO, that pretty much negates the autopsy findings. I found Dr. Spitz to be a very credible witness....sometimes slow to answer because of his age, but nevertheless, he knows his stuff....backward and forward. Dr. G's responses were based on her anger toward the defendant, again MHO. There is no doubt, whatsoever, that Casey is guilty, guilty, guilty...but as I have maintained.....the death penalty is too easy. Okay, done rambling.

cookie104

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:21 am

I think CA was pretty truthful, but she really stressed the drowning "theory" every time she could...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:22 am

I see a theme of denial with Cindy that perhaps def will use in closing to say KC mimicked that denial after "accident." per trial notes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie104 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:25 am

Thanks, lindamarie. Had sort of forgotten about this forum and then I received an email from you folks. So glad you did as the other forums are driving me crazy. I just might decide to be a regular here. Group Hug

cookie104

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:26 am

Bozo trying to take a comment GA made about smelling decomp in the woods when he was a police officer and link it to Caylee being found in the woods...How absurd!!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:27 am

Baez asks "How did you know your granddaughter would be found in the woods?" George says answer taken out of context. Sidebar
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:27 am

cookie104 wrote:Thanks, lindamarie. Had sort of forgotten about this forum and then I received an email from you folks. So glad you did as the other forums are driving me crazy. I just might decide to be a regular here. Group Hug
We would to have you here more. Couple Hugging
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:33 am

George says he walked every road in Orlando. He says he looked everywhere for his granddaughter.
George says in Oct. while looking for a new command center. George says it was off the road-but Baez says it was "in the woods."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next