Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very odd and chilling video

5 posters

Go down

Very odd and chilling video Empty Very odd and chilling video

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:06 am

Has anyone ever seen this video of Caylee eating breakfast that Casey took?
To me it is one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. Casey is completely silent
and never says one word - and then she seems to get on the floor and shoot the video
from there - Id really like a psychologist to view this - I feel it is very very disturbing.
here is the link - hope it works

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Very odd and chilling video Empty Re: Very odd and chilling video

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:24 pm

artgal16 wrote:Has anyone ever seen this video of Caylee eating breakfast that Casey took?
To me it is one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. Casey is completely silent
and never says one word - and then she seems to get on the floor and shoot the video
from there - Id really like a psychologist to view this - I feel it is very very disturbing.

MAN that was just plain WEIRD wasnt it?? she just seemed to be stared at and then they zoomed at her legs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:37 pm

Yes it was weird but also extremely cold too. How many mothers could hear their baby talking to them and not talk back encouragingly? The silence that Casey maintains speaks louder than words - Casey Anthony is one scary woman.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:40 am

I have home videos of my daughter that i filmed where i dont talk to her during them...i simply didnt want my awful voice on the videos lol...

However. the leg thing is downright creepy. REALLY creepy.

also, caylee was certainly a parrot, huh? "go to work..go to work..NO, NO WORK"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:49 am

ArtGal, It freaked me out the first time i ever saw it and still freaks me out. The other weird one is when she is playing on the floor,maybe in the living room, and offers the photographer a toy even and is all smiles and so cute and u NEVER hear one word from Not Mom. i can see someone not liking their voice but to coldly ignore a cutie pie that is trying to interact with you is terrible. Wonder how ofter KC ignored her attempts to get her Mommy's attention.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:55 am

:sorry2: so sad... poor baby!
i also video tape my girls and try not to talk, but they're so cute i always end up cracking up!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Watched it on my lunch break and yes it gave me the creeps too! What is up with the going up the leg part! Just plain strange. This biotch is one twisted minded women.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:51 pm

Hi, artgal16! :flower: You're absolutely right about this video. It's one of the weirdest things I've seen! affraid :shock: Even George & Cindy spoke to Caylee while they were shooting videos of her. :scratch: That part where Casey was on the floor underneath Caylee's highchair while shooting the video is really disturbing!!! To me, that really shows that Casey had no bond with her daughter, Caylee. Why would any mother shoot a video like that of their child??? Shocked 2 In my opinion, this is very creepy. However, when you think of Casey and her personality, it shows how little she thought of Caylee. :( :roll:
artgal16 wrote:Has anyone ever seen this video of Caylee eating breakfast that Casey took?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:11 pm

As mentioned, I find the video very strange....but did I miss how we know who shot it? I suspect it was Casey. I assume the leg scenes were trying to engage Caylee by playing on the floor with the camera, who knows! Believe me, I think Casey is a killer...but I am not sure what this is about? It is flippin' weird though!
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:48 pm

I assumed it was Casey - she was the photographer of the family or at least of Caylee most of the time -it has to be Casey - there is a very odd feeling to that video that I find extremely disturbing. Hard to explain but very weird.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:26 am

Heike wrote:As mentioned, I find the video very strange....but did I miss how we know who shot it? I suspect it was Casey. I assume the leg scenes were trying to engage Caylee by playing on the floor with the camera, who knows! Believe me, I think Casey is a killer...but I am not sure what this is about? It is flippin' weird though!

By process of elimination in that family, I believe it IS KC. I don't see SINdy getting down and laying on the floor and NOT talking to Caylee. I don't think GA could get up, if he laid down on the floor. And Lee, well, Lee, I think stayed away as much as possible for that period of time. He wouldn't be taping Caylee either.
So, yep, it was creepy Casey! :twisted:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:52 am

Artgal16, what do you think is being said in this video? I have read many discussions of this video where people are saying KC says I Kill and Caylee repeats it back. Caylee is speaking some babytalk and the photographer does speak. I cannot get my laptop speakers volume up to where I can clearly hear, but it could be I Kill. Anybody else hear this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:55 am

I heard it too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down