Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO

+20
southerntraveler
charminglane
emmaquaz
gavinsgrammy
mommyof3kids
sballkuhns
proudjmmom
Ruth Sampson
HippyChick2
Nama
pickwick2011
janie
jeanne1807
NiteSpinR
Wrapitup
cherylz
laga
raine1953
Slys Hunny
artgal16
24 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 6 Empty Re: Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO

Post by Nama Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:20 pm

laga wrote:
BJ wrote: Just another cowboy.....

I disagree......I know cowboys and that guy is no cowboy!
My mistake......just like there are some adult males that should never be called men!

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 6 Empty Re: Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO

Post by laga Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:19 pm

BJ wrote:....just like there are some adult males that should never be called men!

Exactly!! you rock
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:15 pm

My goodness, Raine, baby Lisa looks so much like your little Charlotte.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Wrapitup wrote:My goodness, Raine, baby Lisa looks so much like your little Charlotte.

I thought the same thing. Babies that age look so similar, it is easy to understand why there are so many false sightings in all these cases. It is always better to make a report though, if there is any chance it is the one missing.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Are you all aware that a lot has happened in the last hour or so?

On the Judge Jeanine show that Wild Bill called in and said they have found mens clothing, a back pack and freshly soiled diapers in an abandoned home basement.

Also I guess a call was made from one of the missing three cell phones at 2;38 the night the baby went missing.

They have found Jersey and arrested him on outstanding charges not related to the baby.

Things are a popping.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Breaking news on what they found in the abandoned home.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Who is Jersey? Is Judge Jeanine on the radio Jeanne? What are the call #'s, I'd love to listen. Wow, that's quite a lots of things that have happened in a few short hours!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by proudjmmom Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Please God let this lead them to Baby Lisa, alive!

proudjmmom

Back to top Go down

Post by proudjmmom Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Do you think maybe Jeremy hired Jersey to abduct her?

proudjmmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Jersey/John S Tanko Rumor.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:17 pm

raine1953 wrote:Who is Jersey? Is Judge Jeanine on the radio Jeanne? What are the call #'s, I'd love to listen. Wow, that's quite a lots of things that have happened in a few short hours!

Judge Jeanine is on Fox TV at 9pm on Saturdays. I don't know if they rebroadcast it later or not.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:19 pm

proudjmmom wrote:Do you think maybe Jeremy hired Jersey to abduct her?

Well the first thing I honestly thought of was "neighborhood kids" in a terrible prank that went very bad.

But Jeremy hiring Jersey is an interesting theory. Have to think on that one for a while. He has always seemed a bit..off. Jeremy, the father, that is.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:21 pm

raine1953 wrote:Who is Jersey? Is Judge Jeanine on the radio Jeanne? What are the call #'s, I'd love to listen. Wow, that's quite a lots of things that have happened in a few short hours!

Jersey is that homeless guy they have been searching for. He used to stay in that abandoned home where they searched the well. He used to drink in the neighborhood bar. He also had a neighborhood girlfriend he lived with but she got evicted a while back because she didn't pay her rent. Seems she lived across the street from baby Lisa down a few houses.

This is all rumors I have read here and there.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Kansas City police were searching an abandoned house Saturday night on a tip connected with the disappearance of Lisa Irwin.

Capt. Steve Young said police had received a report that baby diapers, a backpack and men’s clothing had been found in the basement of the house near Russell Road and Chouteau Trafficway.

But Young said that initial indications showed no connection with the case, based on the apparent age of the diapers.

In another development, a homeless man sought for questioning in the case was in custody Saturday night on unrelated felony charges.

Young said the man was arrested on a parole violation that had nothing to do with the Irwin case.

“Of course we want to talk to him, but no more or less than any of the neighbors” in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue where the 11-month-old was last seen, Young said. “He is not a suspect.”

During the day, the scene at the home in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue where Lisa Irwin disappeared Oct. 4 was quiet. A lone woman stood on the curb across the street.

Edith Fine-Duskin, a member of a committee that focuses on incidences of missing children, gave fliers to passing motorists.

“We’ll be out here as long as it takes,” Fine-Duskin said.

When Lisa, who is 11 months old, disappeared from her home, it set off an investigation and drew national attention.

New York private investigator and consultant Bill Stanton said Saturday that he planned to work with Kansas City police to ensure that anyone who provides information leading to Lisa’s safe return, or information leading to the conviction of those responsible for her disappearance, would receive the $100,000 reward he announced Friday.

The reward, he said, was being offered by a “wealthy benefactor.”

“My opinion is that there is a better chance than the statistics say that this baby is alive,” Stanton said. “I believe that, and I’m talking from a place of intelligence, not faith or hope.”

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Click on John Tanko...Missouri and then click for the picture.

Not too "homeless" looking as I expected. Hummm.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Name Date of Birth Age Custody Status Agency/Reason Reporting Agency
TANKO, JOHN S 03/19/1969 42 In Custody Clay County Jail Clay County Jail
TANKO, JOHN S 03/19/1969 42 Transferred Unknown Kansas City Police Department
TANKO, JOHN S 03/19/1969 42 Out of Custody General release Missouri Dept of Corrections
Disclaimer

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Tanko, click on photo.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 6 John_t10
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Does it seem odd to anyone else when the cousin says he would give his own life for Lisa's safe return???? Seems I remember Misty saying those same words.....
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:53 pm

The homeless guy, Tanko, looks angry in that photo.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:23 am

Live Blog: Search Continues For Missing 11-Month Old LIVE 118 watchers

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com on Oct 15, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Kansas City, Mo., police investigators searched an abandoned home at 39th Street and Chouteau on Saturday night where used diapers and baby wipes were found.

Police said a passerby searched the house and notified officers.

The home was located near an area where police had been conducting searches for missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin over the past few weeks.

Police searched the home and said it appeared the diapers had been there for some time.

Also on Saturday, investigators were questioning a handyman on Saturday from Lisa Irwin’s neighborhood

Police said the man, nicknamed “Jersey,” was arrested on an outstanding felony warrant. Police also said they are questioning him about baby Lisa because he is frequently in her neighborhood.

“Jersey” was questioned earlier in the investigation into her disappearance, police said.

Police said he was not a suspect.

Gov. Jay Nixon also ordered 25 members of the National Guard to join the search for baby Lisa on Saturday.

Lisa Irwin was last seen sleeping in her crib in her North Lister Ave. home on Oct. 3.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:27 am

Diapers, Wipes Found In Abandoned Home In Baby Lisa Search

Stay With KMBC.com For Baby Lisa Updates

POSTED: 8:33 pm CDT October 15, 2011
UPDATED: 10:52 pm CDT October 15, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kansas City, Mo., police investigators searched an abandoned home near 39th Street and Chouteau Trafficway on Saturday night where used diapers and baby wipes have been found.
Police said a passerby searched the house and notified officers.

The home was located near an area where police had been conducting searches for missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin over the past few weeks, though Kansas City Police Department Capt. Steve Young said it was just outside of the scope where officers had done the most extensive searches.

Young cautioned people not to make too much of the latest discovery.

Watch Capt. Steve Young's Briefing About The Diaper Discovery | Full Report

"Based on our initial observations, it's nothing we're really going to get excited about," he said. "(The) initial observations were that the diapers had been there a very long time. It just doesn't fit. We're going to do everything we can to make sure that's not the case," he said.

He said he believed the diaper was what drew interest from the searchers.

"You go into abandoned houses, you are going to find things," Young said.

Earlier Saturday, police revealed that they had taken into custody and questioned a homeless man who had been seen in the area. He said police have been wanting to speak to the man and officers were able to find him. Young said he was not certain what happened during the questioning, but stressed that the man's arrest was not in connection with the Irwin case.

"It was an outstanding felony arrest warrant, not at all related to this case, and we wanted to talk to him, no more or less than somebody who lived two houses down," Young said. "I want to stress, this guy is not a suspect."

Young said he would not release the man's name, primarily out of concern that the man would be unfairly associated with the missing baby.

Lisa has been missing since Oct. 4.

video I cannot embed.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:27 am

laga wrote:Does it seem odd to anyone else when the cousin says he would give his own life for Lisa's safe return???? Seems I remember Misty saying those same words.....
Ron Cummings said that, too.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:29 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:41 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:43 am

Police: Diapers Found in Backpack Near Abandoned Northland Home

Jason Vaughn
Interactive Content Producer
9:31 p.m. CDT, October 15, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—
Authorities investigating the disappearance of baby Lisa Irwin say that a backpack reportedly containing used diapers was found in the area of a vacant Northland house.

Kansas City Missouri Police say that a man found the backpack containing diapers and baby wipes near the vacant home in the 3900 block of Chouteau Trafficway on Saturday. Diapers were also found in a wooded area across the street from the house.

According to at least one report, the diapers were soiled.

On Saturday evening, police spokesman Capt. Steve Young said that the diapers had been there for some time, and said that it's not unusual to find objects like backpacks and diapers in abandoned houses.

Young said that a KCPD crime scene unit will further investigate the scene.

Police also announced that a handyman known as "Jersey" is not a suspect in Irwin's disappearance.

Johnny Tanko, known in the press as "Jersey," was taken into custody on an unrelated federal felony warrant on Saturday. There is no word on the nature of the federal felony warrant. Police did not comment on the nature of the warrant.

Tanko had last been seen in a Northland bar, One Eyed Jack's, on October 1st. According to the owner of the bar, he was kicked out for rude behavior. Investigators in the search for missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin say that they wish to question him about the case.

Last week, neighbors reported an unknown handyman in the area of the Irwin home in the days before Irwin disappeared.

Baby Lisa is described as white, with blond hair and blue eyes, about 30 inches tall and weighing 26-30 pounds. Her family said that she has two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh. The family says that she was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it.

Anybody with information in her disappearance is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:54 am

Note: The opinion being expressed is not necessarily my opinion. I am not commenting on what I think, just putting it out there.

Don't let Star contribute to Baby Lisa Irwin distractions
This emailer articulates a position that I think has great merit, and he does so extremely well:

"(I) would like you to know about my concern of the Star's and other local media's coverage of Wild Bill Stanton in the Lisa Irwin case. I doubt I'm the first or the last person to complain to you about him, but I feel he brings a complete and total circus show to the Irwin investigation. In fact, I feel like his presence is devolving the investigation into South Park episode.

Specifically, my complaint is that, at this point, any additional coverage of Stanton serves to gratify if not validate him. I agree that his initial arrival to KC was newsworthy, as well as the mystery about who's actually paying his tab (Mary Sanchez's column was spot-on), but from here on out, I feel like there's no longer a substantive reason to include him in media coverage. As they say, "he's famous for being famous." Why make it any worse?

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:21 am

As they say, "he's famous for being famous."
Kim Kardashian....Paris Hilton....Wild Bill....
Color me totally impressed!!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:31 am

This is an interesting comment. Of course it could be true or false but interesting none the less.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] E. said...
Not that this has much to do with the situation at hand. It's really interesting that I am seeing all of this news coverage, I used to live across the street from Debbie and Sean (her "ex" and current husband) Bradley at Fort Bragg, NC where he was stationed. She moved in across the street from us (on Slagle Place on Fort Bragg). She started a feud with me by trying to sleep with my husband, egging my house and car and calling CPS on me stating that my husband and I had sex in front of our kid, and left used condoms all around the house (ICK!) which were all found to be lies (obviously).

She was also a raging kleptomaniac. She was proud of the fact that she would call a fast food restaurant out of the blue, claim to have purchased a huge meal, and then say that it was all ruined and she wanted a replacement immediately, she would then drive over, pick up dinner and eat it. She would also purchase items such as bedclothes and such from Walmart and then use them for 28 days and return them saying that a thread was loose etc. I made friends with several women because we shared the fact that something had been stolen from our house (she broke into my house once and stole about 300 dollars worth of DVDs). She also took lawn ornaments from other neighbors houses and would place them prominently on her property as if she was proud of the fact that she had stolen them.

I hope that this just allows you to see what kind of a person she was even 6-7 years ago; perhaps the type who, being accustomed to using deception to get her way, is doing it again in this case?

Sat Oct 15, 10:23:00 PM EDT
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:02 am

BJ wrote:
As they say, "he's famous for being famous."
Kim Kardashian....Paris Hilton....Wild Bill....
Color me totally impressed!!
Color me LMAO!! ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:13 am

Lot's of pics and two video's here:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Founder of missing child organization reaches out to Baby Lisa’s parents

Continue reading on Examiner.com Founder of missing child organization reaches out to Baby Lisa’s parents - National missing persons | Examiner.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:02 pm

There are now pictures on the net of DB and her baby daddy leaving the home they are staying in and entering the limousine provided by ABC.

They are on their way to do a live interview with Dan Abrams of GMA.

My gripe with all of this is this. They will not grant an interview with the local media camped all over the lawn but they will hop into a limousine and meet in a fancy suite for a national interview.

Whats wrong with this picture? Why do I keep thinking of the Anthonys?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:13 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:
My gripe with all of this is this. They will not grant an interview with the local media camped all over the lawn but they will hop into a limousine and meet in a fancy suite for a national interview.
Crab Cakes, Jeanne. It's all about Crab Cakes!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:58 pm

The woman who posted that she lived across the street from Debbie - if Debbie stole from her why wasnt it reported to the police or at least the military police. It would be interesting to hear what the ex husband has to say about her. I still do not believe this was an abduction. Today the governor of Missouri ordered 25 national guard to help search for Lisa:

I dont believe she is alive, I only hope that they can find her body soon.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by proudjmmom Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Regarding the lady who lived across the street from Debbie years ago, I read that she didn't have enough proof that it was Debbie who stole the items.

I don't believe she is alive either. The way they are treating this search leads me to believe detectives are looking for a body not a live baby.

proudjmmom

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Yes I agree they are looking for a body. The clothes found in the basement of that house and the handiman
are a distraction= I never trusted Debbie and reading her maternal Uncles post that Debbies father might have had a hand in her mothers death, and then raised Debbie and her brothers afterwards gives me a really bad feeling.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Police Investigate New Information in Case of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin
Published October 16, 2011 | FoxNews.com

Police in Kansas City investigating the disappearance of baby Lisa Irwin say that a backpack reportedly containing used diapers and baby wipes was found in the area of a vacant home near the Irwin residence, fox4kc.com reports.

Kansas City Missouri Police say that a man found the backpack containing diapers and baby wipes near the vacant home in the 3900 block of Chouteau Trafficway on Saturday. Diapers were also found in a wooded area across the street from the house.

According to at least one report, the diapers were soiled.

On Saturday evening, police spokesman Capt. Steve Young said that the diapers seem to have been there for some time, and said that it's not unusual to find objects like backpacks and diapers in abandoned houses, according to the station.

Young said that a KCPD crime scene unit will further investigate the scene.

The house was near an area where police were already searching for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, who has been missing since Oct. 4, when her parents reported that she disappeared from her bedroom crib.

Meanwhile, Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon is sending members of the National Guard to Kansas City to help search for a missing baby.

Nixon said Saturday that 25 members of a guard police company will help look for Lisa Irwin, who was 10 months old when she was reported missing Oct. 4. Her parents say she disappeared from her crib sometime overnight.

On Saturday, the New York City private investigator hired by an anonymous benefactor to help the search for Baby Lisa said he hopes the $100,000 reward being offered "opens up ... someone's eyes."

The FBI scoured the woods near the family's home Friday and used metal detectors to scan their neighborhood.

The family has posted online videos, recorded when Lisa was 3 months old. Signs and pictures of the missing baby also have been displayed outside of her grandparents' home.

Police also announced that a handyman known as "Jersey" is not a suspect in Irwin's disappearance, according to fox4kc.com.

Johnny Tanko, known in the press as "Jersey," was taken into custody on an unrelated federal felony warrant on Saturday. There is no word on the nature of the federal felony warrant. Police did not comment on the nature of the warrant.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:57 pm

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
My interview w #BabyLisa's parents to air tomorrow @TodayShow. And, why she won't let her kids be re-intervu'ed by KCPD.
5 hours ago

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Just intervu'ed #BabyLisa parents. Mom: I was drunk nite of disappearance. @todayshow yfrog.com/gz18enqj
6 hours ago

Peter Alexander
My interview w #BabyLisa's parents to air tomorrow @TodayShow. And, why she won't let her kids be re-intervu'ed by KCPD.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:43 am

Wow, that's pretty damning if it really came from Peter Alexander. I just programmed my DVR for the Today Show. Thanks BJ.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:50 am

jeanne1807 wrote:There are now pictures on the net of DB and her baby daddy leaving the home they are staying in and entering the limousine provided by ABC.

They are on their way to do a live interview with Dan Abrams of GMA.

BBM - I don't understand it either Jeanne. What I really don't get is that they would leave their home at all, especially to fly to NY, what if their baby would be found, and alive? No way would I be anywhere but home in case my child was found. I don't get why they won't talk to the local media either, I would think they'd be screaming from the rooftops whatever they could to get the face/info out there.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:25 am

I agree
If my child were missing... you couldn't pay me enough money to make me leave town.
I don't like crab cakes.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:08 am

They were not leaving town. Dan Abrams flew into their town or some place close by to interview them. The limo was to take them to him.

Sorry if it sounded like they were flying.

The interview is on GMA this morning.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by proudjmmom Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:03 am

Drunk? And she is only saying this now? I'm more then convinced she had something to do with this. She may not know WHERE she is, but I bet she knows who does!

proudjmmom

Back to top Go down

Post by proudjmmom Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:39 am

Mmmm? Thats a huge difference in time! 4 hours? Lisa was now put to bed at 6:40, and she checked her at 10:30? Maybe Lisa was crying and screaming and Deborah went in and suffocated her? Maybe she shook her, to make her stop? Maybe Lisa being awake and upset interfered with her drinking, tho she said alcohol doesn't make a person do crazy things....sorry, but alcohol DOES make some people do crazy things, I have seen this first hand. Then the question she failed on the polygraph was "do you know where lisa is?". And why is she refusing to allow her boys to talk to investigators again? Doesn't make sense. If you want your baby found, you need to do WHATEVER it takes! They could be the KEY to this investigation! She makes me SICK!

proudjmmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:28 am

angry She was drunk? Go figure. No wonder she plans on being arrested. If that is not child endangerment I don't know what is. crap
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:31 am

If she lied to the police about one of the most important events in her life - then she is a liar
you cant believe one word out of her mouth.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:39 am

So neighborhood drunk “Jersey”, real name Johnny Tanko, was arrested some time last week and has been being questioned. His arrest was due to an outstanding warrant and not in connection with the disappearance of little baby Lisa Irwin. If Jersey was drunk the night Lisa Irwin disappeared he appears to have not been alone, Deborah Bradley has now revealed so was she.

In video released in the past week we watched Deborah Bradley purchase a box of wine and some other items about 5-1/2 hours before she claims she last checked on 10-month-old Lisa. Around 4:30 pm yesterday Peter Alexander with the Today Show tweeted that in an interview he had just conducted with Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, Deborah revealed on the night Lisa disappeared she was drunk.

Someone requested, during the discussion of this new information, “define drunk”. Well, I really don’t need to, and neither does anyone else…except Deborah. She’s the one that has now used the term, 2 weeks into her little baby being missing, so I think the onus is on her to define exactly how drunk drunk is. Is it this drunk?

■Left all the lights in the house on and didn’t even remember it.
■Left the front door unlocked and didn’t even remember it.
■Left the front window open and did some kind of bizarro screen action…and didn’t even remember it.
■Lost a baby and three cell phones…and didn’t even remember it.
Let’s face it, we now have no idea whether the front door was open and the lights were on when Deborah crashed for the night. And if the lights were on and the door unlocked, I’m having a real hard time with some baby-napper not trying the door knob first before trying to peel a screen off and hoist him or herself up into a window…especially if it was a stranger who had no idea if they were about to fall head first into the master bedroom, or the broom closet.

Think about that. You’ve decided to break into a house and steal a baby. Two scenarios here:

1) Debbie-the-Drunk passed out without turning the lights off. If you’re going to enter a lit house to steal a baby, you’re already brazen enough as it is, why not just try the front door first? What’s the point in doing chin-lifts up into a little window and falling on your head to get in the house? Just try the damned door.

2) Debbie-the Drunk turns the lights off, but leaves the front door open….she thinks. Wait, she said she did, then she said she might of, yeah, she thinks she did. She doesn’t know…she was drunk. So in this scenario she did, but maybe she didn’t and the lights were off. The baby-stealer climbs in a window, falls on his head, drunk-Debbie doesn’t wake up from some stranger tumbling onto her computer room floor, they steal the baby, flick on half the lights in the house, steal the cell phones, and walk out through the front door…right before they put the baby down, on the front lawn I guess, and replace that screen over there. They kind of do it like a hurried drunk, I might add, with one corner of it sticking in so far the window won’t close when Jeremy gets home.

Speaking of Jeremy, I have some questions for him. He states Deborah “was hard to wake up”. Hard to wake up like passed out hard to wake up? Did she smell like a box of cheap wine? When you were asking her all those questions about why is the front door open, why is the window open, why is Michael in bed with you…where is Lisa? Did she act like she knew what planet she was on? Was she stumbling around while she was screaming for Lisa? Were her eyes puffy and swollen like she had been crying previously? And where was the box of wine? Will that now be added to the missing items from the house? Was there a partial box of wine? Was there no empty box of wine? Was there a box of wine anywhere?

And can law enforcement confirm that Deborah had been drinking that night? Was she impaired when they got there? Was there signs she was or had been inebriated? Box of wine? Wino breath? Slurred speech? Admission of drunkenness? Or is this something new to law enforcement as well?

So at this point this almost impossible story that Deborah has told and modified along the way has changed significantly. Don’t believe me? Let’s review:

■Originally the story was that baby Lisa was put to sleep (that’s the way she worded it) at 10:30 pm.
■Wait, no, baby Lisa was put to bed at 7 or 7:30 pm, and then Deborah last checked on her at 10:30 pm….right before she went to bed.
■Assuming we’re not about to hear version 4.0 on how that night went, if baby Lisa was “last checked on” at 10:30 pm right before Deborah-the-Drunk “went to bed”, doesn’t that mean Deborah was, in fact, already the drunk? If she went to bed at 10:30 and she was drunk that night, short of going to bed with the spigot in her mouth…she’d already have to be drunk, right?
■And even Jeremy’s side of the story has changed: First he says he went and checked on the boys, then he checked on Lisa and then he woke Deborah up and asked where Lisa was. No, wait, he went and checked on the boys, only there was one boy, went in and found the other boy in bed with Deborah, asked her why Michael was sleeping with her and THEN he went and checked on Lisa and came back and asked Deborah – where’s Lisa? THIS ISN’T HARD PEOPLE…JUST GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT…facts don’t change, what the hell happened that night?
Did I mention that Deborah won’t let the children speak to investigators? That’s right, the two older boys were briefly questioned at the beginning of the investigation, and have not been made available to investigators since. She’ll be explaining why this morning on the Today Show. It probably reduces to “kids say the darnedest things”….like the truth a lot of times, not in piece-meal fashion, or after video busts you out that you bought a box of wine. Maybe Jeremy will explain why his child hasn’t been allowed to be interviewed further. After all, Deborah has no parental control over one of these boys. So what gives with that Jeremy?

Speaking of the investigation, is it just me or does Deborah and Jeremy not seem to be all that interested in how the progress of the investigation into their missing baby is going? Case in point, this time last week we had learned that KCPD had revisited a dumpster fire that took place at around 2:30 am, right smack-dab in the middle of when Debbie-the-Drunk can’t tell anybody whether her baby was still in the house or not, and days into that investigation, with several trips to the dumpster and landfill, Debbie kinda, sorta had heard something about it, but bleh, whatever…and Jeremy hadn’t heard anything??? Really? Does that mean in those days you guys said you were cooperating, but KCPD said you weren’t cooperating that you also weren’t even asking to be briefed on how the investigation was going and you weren’t even talking to each other? How the flaming hell can Deborah know of this and Jeremy not know at all? You weren’t even watching the news? No one you know or are living with was watching the news with your baby still missing a week? Really?

How the hell does that even work? I will admit I have never been through the nightmare of not knowing where my child is, but I’m thinking that I would be unable to sleep (sans a box of wine, that is) for wanting to know where my baby is…at least for the first week! I’m telling you I would have a police scanner, TV’s lined up…and no, I would not leave my baby’s home if I thought my baby could be returned! Serious? You left your home and you’re saying “you’ll never live there again”? All of baby Lisa’s stuff is there…SHE’S NOT DEAD YET, RIGHT?

Why the sick, twisted drawing out of these rather important little aspects of that night? Why this piece-meal feeding of information…all when you have a national audience and a mic? Oh, and thanks for making it play Bill Stanton. Did you think about what was coming out of your mouth when you said “if someone drops that baby on the front porch” today they will get $100,000. Are you kidding me? You were just asked to clarify “safe return and conviction” and that was your response? Thanks a hell of a lot for making missing babies a money-making deal. Oops, you did that before you even made that statement, didn’t you? (Don’t worry, the Anthonys and their circus beat you to it 3 years ago).

Meanwhile the worn-out, yet seemingly tireless Kansas City Police Department continues to beat feet, brush, quarry, well, and abandoned house to try to find a little baby girl who is most likely gone forever. The Missouri River flows mightily past the Kansas City banks.

This past weekend there was a brief peak in hopes that soiled diapers, baby wipes and a backpack found in an abandoned home might lead to new information that could result in Lisa being found. The last official word was that it had no connection. And then yesterday 25 National Guard along with officers from surrounding police departments and sheriffs’ offices joined the battle-worn officers of KCPD to continue a methodical, step-by-step and shoulder-to-shoulder ground search….still no baby Lisa.

But take heart, the KCPD are already up this morning, getting ready to go at it again, and Deborah and Jeremy’s latest interview with national media will air and we’ll get to hear about how 2 weeks into this Deborah has decided to let everyone know she was drunk that night…

…something’s just not right.

source:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am

…something’s just not right.
No S*it!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 6 Empty "I was drinking, but it has nothing to do with my daughter's disappearance," Deborah Bradley told "Good Morning America."

Post by Nama Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:59 am

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next