Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLICE LOOKING FOR HELP TO IDENTIFY CHILD/Parents Located, Child in Protective Custody

4 posters

Go down

POLICE LOOKING FOR HELP TO IDENTIFY CHILD/Parents Located, Child in Protective Custody Empty POLICE LOOKING FOR HELP TO IDENTIFY CHILD/Parents Located, Child in Protective Custody

Post by Slys Hunny Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Not Sure this is where this belongs but in my eye it is Child Abuse!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thursday at 4:15 p.m. police were called to the area of 29th and Freemont in reference to a small child seen wandering in the road.

The child is described as a male, believed to be between the ages of 3 -5 years old, and is either Black or Hispanic.

The child has shoulder-length black hair with two braids, one on each side of his head.

He is wearing black Air Jordan tennis shoes in size 9.5, green and white plaid shorts, blue and white Superman socks, a blue and grey Nike jacket with a yellow hood, and no shirt.

He was seen playing earlier today around noon at Betty Phillips Park with no adult present. He is currently in police protective custody, and police are asking anyone with information about the identity of this child or his parents to contact 368-9200.

PICTURE AT LINK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday my friend found a little girl younger than 2 roaming the streets in our small town with blue lips and then saw her mother looking out the back door of a recently rented house. By the time she saw the mother she had borrowed a jacket from a neighbor and wrapped the little girl in a blanket and called LE. She hollered at the mother who went back inside when she saw my friend had the little girl . 20 minutes later when LE got there the mother said she didnt know she was gone her 3 yr old brother must have let her out. People like this make me so damned mad!! My friend called CPS and was told they would come check it out IFLE told them it was warranted.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

POLICE LOOKING FOR HELP TO IDENTIFY CHILD/Parents Located, Child in Protective Custody Empty Re: POLICE LOOKING FOR HELP TO IDENTIFY CHILD/Parents Located, Child in Protective Custody

Post by raine1953 Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Police Locate Parent Of Young Boy Found Along City Street
Topeka Police say they located the parent of a young boy found wandering alone in southeast Topeka.

TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) - The parent of a young boy found wandering along a southeast Topeka street was located Thursday evening.

Topeka Police Lt. Steve Purney says a family member saw the young boy's picture on television and called police to identify the child and his parent.

Lt. Purney says the mother told police the child was with a family member in another room and she thought that the relative had taken the young boy with them, which was not uncommon.

The child remained in protective custody Thursday night while detectives continued to investigate.

TPD issued a call for the public's help just before 5 pm Thursday to identify the boy. They say he was found around 4:15 pm wandering the streets near SE 29th and Freemont. He was said to be three to five years old.

The child was not hurt.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
POLICE LOOKING FOR HELP TO IDENTIFY CHILD/Parents Located, Child in Protective Custody Missing+Boy1
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

POLICE LOOKING FOR HELP TO IDENTIFY CHILD/Parents Located, Child in Protective Custody Empty Re: POLICE LOOKING FOR HELP TO IDENTIFY CHILD/Parents Located, Child in Protective Custody

Post by Wrapitup Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:14 pm

SOOO great he was found!!!! omg
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Yesterday my friend found a little girl younger than 2 roaming the streets in our small town with blue lips and then saw her mother looking out the back door of a recently rented house. By the time she saw the mother she had borrowed a jacket from a neighbor and wrapped the little girl in a blanket and called LE. She hollered at the mother who went back inside when she saw my friend had the little girl . 20 minutes later when LE got there the mother said she didnt know she was gone her 3 yr old brother must have let her out. People like this make me so damned mad!! My friend called CPS and was told they would come check it out IFLE told them it was warranted.
If it is warranted? WTF?? I do believe it Already is!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:47 am

I agree pulling hair

Last edited by lindamarie on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed the smiley that did not work)
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:16 am

I agree too. What are they waiting for, another Zahra Baker situation. They need to get on the situation and watch it closely.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down