Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colfax Girl Missing Found

Go down

Colfax Girl Missing Found Empty Colfax Girl Missing Found

Post by Wrapitup Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:16 am

By Observer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ashley Russell

I received notice this morning that my Godchild, Ashley Russell is missing. She was last seen on December 9, 2011. She is 5"6" and weighs 160 lbs and is 16 years old. It is believed that she ran away, but there is a story that she left with much older kids, who later dumped her off in Lake Tahoe. She could be at Lake Tahoe area, in the Auburn area or perhaps in San Diego. The police have been notified and have made several attempts to contact Ashley's friend, Emmanuel Delrosa, whose last known address is in the Auburn Greens.
Emmanuel Delrosa - Person Ashley may be with

If anyone has any information or perhaps teenagers that might have heard anything, even a rumor, please call the Placer County Sheriff or phone her relatives at 530-613-7708 or 530-346-6747. There is also a feed on Facebook named "Find Ashley Russell"

I messaged everyone of Ashley's facebook friends last night and 6 of them replied. The rumor is that she left with a group of older kids but that they ditched her and she is in Tahoe. Makes me sick to my stomach! I also messaged everyone of Emmanuels friends on FB that had ever posted on his wall asking where he was and explaining that we have reason to believe he is with a 16 Year old girl who is considered a missing person. Not one of them has messaged me back, including his mother and father and sister! Something is amiss!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Colfax Girl Missing Found Empty Re: Colfax Girl Missing Found

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:20 am

AUBURN CA - A Colfax family’s efforts to bring their runaway daughter back home have been rewarded.

Jason Russell said he learned late Wednesday that his 16-year-old daughter was at the Sacramento rail station and he was able to reunite with her there and bring her home later in the day.

Russell said his daughter had been sent on a Greyhound by male companions she had been with. The family’s efforts not to give up on his runaway daughter included establishing a Facebook page and distributing posters.

The girl – Colfax High School junior Ashley Russell – had left home Dec. 9 and had no communication with family members or law-enforcement investigators looking for her over the next 13 days.

The teen had reportedly been in the Lake Tahoe area. The bus ride took her to Sacramento’s Old Town area. Russell drove down to pick her up.

“She was in Sacramento and didn’t know what to do,” Russell said.

Russell said his daughter had dyed her hair and her companions had kept her from using Facebook during her absence.

The Facebook site Find Ashley Russell established by the family provided potential leads during a stressful time by expanding its network of support through the internet, Jason Russell said.

“I’m a super-protective dad so it was awesome to finally know she was finally out of harm’s way,” Russell said.

During her time as a runaway, Ashley joined the 1.3 million homeless and runaway youths who live on the streets every year, according to the National Runaway Switchboard. The non-profit estimates 75 percent of runaways are females.

The organization, which provides assistance in locating runaways, estimates one out of every seven children will run away before the age of 18. The annual count for deaths from illness, assault or suicide among the homeless and runaways is an estimated 5,000.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down