Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were Missing Petite Blondes Heather Hodges, Kelli Bordeaux, Paige Johnson, Holy Bobo and Lauren Spierer Abducted by a Facebook Predator, Cops Have No Clues.

4 posters

Go down

Were Missing Petite Blondes Heather Hodges, Kelli Bordeaux, Paige Johnson, Holy Bobo and Lauren Spierer Abducted by a Facebook Predator, Cops Have No Clues. Empty Were Missing Petite Blondes Heather Hodges, Kelli Bordeaux, Paige Johnson, Holy Bobo and Lauren Spierer Abducted by a Facebook Predator, Cops Have No Clues.

Post by Wrapitup Sun May 13, 2012 3:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Were Missing Petite Blondes Heather Hodges, Kelli Bordeaux, Paige Johnson, Holy Bobo and Lauren Spierer Abducted by a Facebook Predator, Cops Have No Clues. Empty Re: Were Missing Petite Blondes Heather Hodges, Kelli Bordeaux, Paige Johnson, Holy Bobo and Lauren Spierer Abducted by a Facebook Predator, Cops Have No Clues.

Post by mommyof3kids Mon May 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Wow, I had no idea how similar these girls were in looks, age and location! Makes you really think about a possible link they may share!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Were Missing Petite Blondes Heather Hodges, Kelli Bordeaux, Paige Johnson, Holy Bobo and Lauren Spierer Abducted by a Facebook Predator, Cops Have No Clues. Empty Re: Were Missing Petite Blondes Heather Hodges, Kelli Bordeaux, Paige Johnson, Holy Bobo and Lauren Spierer Abducted by a Facebook Predator, Cops Have No Clues.

Post by Praying For Faith Mon May 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Pretty interesting article. I have been thinking a lot about Paige Johnson, as there has just been no new news that I have seen.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:48 pm

I have always believed these girls were abducted by a human trafficking ring.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue May 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Me, too. Also, Hailey Dunn - although I think her mother's bf sold her.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:40 pm

This girl is pretty much in the same physical description, age range, etc and went missing in 2006 in North Las Vegas. They believe she was a victim of human trafficking.

Jessica Edith Louise Foster

There's an open thread on here about her as well.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue May 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Now I have to wonder if Michaela "Mickey" Shunick is going to be added to the list. VERY frightening!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Were Missing Petite Blondes Heather Hodges, Kelli Bordeaux, Paige Johnson, Holy Bobo and Lauren Spierer Abducted by a Facebook Predator, Cops Have No Clues. Empty Cops investigate similarities between Spierer, missing college student cases

Post by raine1953 Mon May 28, 2012 1:47 pm

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — Police in Bloomington say they have contacted authorities in Louisiana about their search for a college student whose disappearance has similarities to that of an Indiana University student who has been missing for nearly a year.

Spokesman Capt. Joe Qualters told the Herald Times (http://bit.ly/MT3JdG ) that Bloomington police, who are investigating the June 3, 2011, disappearance of Lauren Spierer, have contacted Louisiana authorities who are searching for University of Louisiana student Michaela “Mickey” Shunick, who has been missing since May 19.

Shunick, 21, was last seen shortly before 2 a.m., when she left a friend’s house in an area popular with college students in Lafayette, La., to go home. Her bicycle was found Sunday in a remote, swampy area under a highway bridge in Iberville Parish, about 25 miles from where she was last seen.

Spierer, 21, of Greenburgh, N.Y., disappeared about 4:30 a.m. after a night out with friends at a popular student hangout in downtown Bloomington.

Both women are blonde and petite. Shunick is described as white, with long, wavy blonde hair. She is 5-foot-1 and 115 pounds. Spierer is described as white, with shoulder length blonde hair. She is 4-foot-11 and 95 lbs.

Police in Louisiana also want to learn more about a white pickup that is shown in a security video that also shows a bicyclist thought to be Shunick about the time she disappeared.

Police in Indiana also investigated a white pickup caught on video that had driven by the area Spierer was last reportedly seen. Investigators initially thought the truck circled the block suspiciously, but later determined a time discrepancy between video cameras was the reason the truck appeared to go by twice.

After releasing photographs and receiving more than 500 tips, police tracked down the owner of the truck and determined he had driven by the area about 4:15 a.m. to pick up an employee. Investigators said the truck wasn’t linked to Spierer’s disappearance.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Heads up...here's another update in case you haven't seen this :(

Heather Hodges of Rocky Mount VA went missing April 9th, 2012, Heather Hodges has long blonde hair and blue eyes she is 22 years old. Heather Hodges is 5′ 1″ tall and weighs about 100 pounds. The Missing Persons Database lists Heather Hodges with the nickname “Tink”, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

MISSING PERSON: Heather Dialian Hodges
MISSING SINCE: April 09, 2012
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5′ 1″ tall
WEIGHT: 100.0 to 105.0 lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Blond/Strawberry
TATTOOS: “TINK” lower back
Contact: Franklin County Sheriff’s Office at 540-263-0845 with information.
Her Facebook page was : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SWINGERS & STRIP CLUBS....While working as a private investigator for the last 16 years I have followed countless husbands and "ex-husbands to be" to strip clubs, sex clubs and investigated their online activity with swinger clubs. It was not uncommon to find "ex-husbands to be" with their current girl friends going to strip clubs and swinger clubs. In most cases, the initial hook-up for these "ex-husbands to be" was a result of a online ad posted by an attractive female who was looking for another female/couple.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Thanks for posting SixxChick. We do have a thread on Heather (https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/t5301-heather-dialian-hodges-case-of-missing-rocky-mount-mother-considered-highly-suspicious-by-authorities-evidence-found-of-violent-event-that-preceded-heather-hodges-disappearance-elevated-to-criminal-investigation-police-have-person-of-interest?highlight=heather+hodges).
I do wonder if there's a sick serial killer on the loose, there's so many girls missing that look so much alike and the same age. Who knows.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Oh I know...I just wanted to add the update here. I believe the same thing. Apparently my vehicle is not the only thing misfiring today...took forever to get that stupid link posted...lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:01 pm

I just moved the link you posted to Heather's thread but I'm glad that you added her name to this thread.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down