Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Caylee Marie Anthony~

+3
Praying For Faith
cherylz
Wrapitup
7 posters

Go down

~Caylee Marie Anthony~ Empty ~Caylee Marie Anthony~

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:11 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~Caylee Marie Anthony~ Empty She's Going Places (Caylee's Song)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:31 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~Caylee Marie Anthony~ Empty Re: ~Caylee Marie Anthony~

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:45 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:52 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:06 pm

I feel such a sadness in my heart today. It has been 4 years since dear, sweetest Caylee was murdered. It was 4 years ago that I became obsessed with the story of a little brown eyed girl that was "presumed" missing. A little girl that reminded me so much of one of my own little girls, just a year younger.
I met a wonderful group of ladies on this site and daily we would share thoughts and feelings in the fight for Caylee. In the end justice was not served.
I will never forget Caylee Marie Anthony. And, I will never forget the friends that I made on this site. You know who you are.
God bless. And, to my Caylee...you will always have a place in my heart...forever.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:17 pm

To Cherylz: I cannot help but think of you when I think of Caylee. When I stood where her little skull was found I immediately thought of you. You took this case harder than the rest of us and we ALL took it hard.

You have such a kind, loving heart and I know it's been a very tough 4 years for you. ❤

All I can think about today is this was the very last day 4 years ago little Caylee was able to sing.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:17 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

~Caylee Marie Anthony~ Empty Uncut: Caylee singing Sunshine. July 15, 2008. 4 Years ago today.

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:00 pm

Thank you for that Kathie Group Hug
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:45 pm

What a wonderful tribute to sweet little Caylee. It is hard to believe it has been 4 years today.

RIP little Angel! angel

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:32 pm

cherylz wrote:I feel such a sadness in my heart today. It has been 4 years since dear, sweetest Caylee was murdered. It was 4 years ago that I became obsessed with the story of a little brown eyed girl that was "presumed" missing. A little girl that reminded me so much of one of my own little girls, just a year younger.
I met a wonderful group of ladies on this site and daily we would share thoughts and feelings in the fight for Caylee. In the end justice was not served.
I will never forget Caylee Marie Anthony. And, I will never forget the friends that I made on this site. You know who you are.
God bless. And, to my Caylee...you will always have a place in my heart...forever.
❤ cherylz you will always be in my heart. Thanks to Caylee I have had the pleasure of making some wonderful friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Thank you LindaMarie. Caylee lives on in us. Group Hug
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Audrey Rutter Letter to Caylee,
Such a beautiful and vibrant little soul, I hope that to what ever place you have crossed over to, that you can feel the love and adoration that we are sending to you. Your life was short, but very special, and your death was not in vain. For the taking of your life has made a mark on multitudes. We have opened our eyes and become warriors for the wrong being done to our children. We now fight for justice as we have never fought before. We will stand up against the corrupt legal system and demand the laws be changed, so that other children will not have to suffer the way you did. You were betrayed by your own blood, but have been adopted into the hearts of many. I, for one, always wanted to have a little girl and will think of you as the little girl that might have been mine. We will keep you in our hearts and prayers and continue to fight for your justice, so that your soul may find peace.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

~Caylee Marie Anthony~ Empty Happy Birthday to our Caylee Marie Anthony! She would have been 7 today.

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Happy Birthday, Caylee Anthony!
by Jessica Knight
August 09, 2012 01:50 PM EDT

Today marks the seventh birthday of Caylee Anthony. How sad is that? She would have been riding a bike and getting ready to start the second grade. Had she not died in 2008, all kinds of things would be different for the Anthony family. Whose to know if that's a good or bad thing, though? That family is so... well, they have issues, ya know. Not passing judgement, we all have issues, but, seriously, wow.

In reading Jose Baez's book, Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony, one may even start to believe the story she told. Mr. Baez presents a good case, but there will always be that malingering doubt because of all the craziness. But, he without sin cast the first stone, so whatever. By the way, Ashton's book is too boring to finish...just saying.

Without the tragic death of Caylee Anthony, she wouldn't be known. She would just be another little girl, which is preferable. Maybe her mother would have gotten her shit together and been a mom. It seems all of her friends thought she was a great mother, so maybe she had been on the right track. We've all been there. Okay, maybe not exactly Casey Anthony "there," but you get where this is headed. And if you look at all the pictures, there are so many of Casey and Caylee together, you know she was a good mother. Her kid was always with her. On the other hand, maybe George Anthony would have molested her, as well, in which case, is she really better off? OMG, I do not buy anything that I bolded. BS

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Happy Birthday Caylee Anthony! You May Be Gone But You Will Never Be Forgotten!

Posted on August 9th, 2012 by Jan Barrett

Today little Caylee Anthony would be celebrating her 7th birthday here on earth but instead she is in heaven with Jesus celebrating with the other children that were called home before they had much of a chance for a life on earth. Each child was taken from earth in a different way but for some reason little Caylee’s story caught the attention from people across the globe.

To the public the story started with the infamous 911 call on July 15, 2008 made by Caylee’s grandmother reporting her missing. If that were the only thing stated in the call it might not have become worldwide news. The grandmother told the 911 operator,

“There is something wrong. I found my daughter’s car today and it smells like there’s been a dead body in the damn car.”

The conversation between the 911 operator and Caylee’s Mother (once the operator got the grandmother to put the Mother on the phone) I believe is what drew the world’s attention. Casey Anthony, from Orlando Florida admitted her daughter, Caylee had been gone for 31 days and the reason she hadn’t reported it yet was because she was using her own resources to try to find her which she admits was stupid.

Which is stupid??? That is much more than stupid! Who in their right mind would wait 31 days to report their child missing to the police? The more this case was investigated the more stranger things got with everything leaning toward Caylee’s mother as the guilty one and eventually she was finally arrested even though Caylee had not been found. With mostly circumstantial evidence a grand jury still handed down an indictment for her charging her with first degree murder.

On December 11, 2008 around the corner from the Anthony family home in Orlando, Florida, Caylee’s body was found in the woods, dumped as though she was yesterday’s trash. Strangely enough it just so happens to be that the wooded area where she was found was the same place where Casey and her friend used to bury their pets when they died when she was a child. Was this a coincident? I find it hard to believe that it was.

Caylee’s mother stayed behind bars for three and a half years denying the whole time that she killed her daughter. She stuck with the story about the so called “Nanny” taking Caylee the whole time. Defense attorney, Jose “Bozo” Baez promised everyone when the trial started we would all be surprised and we’d be telling ourselves, “So that is what happened! Now we understand” Well I for one was shocked in one sense but in another sense it didn’t really surprise me at all when Bozo made his opening speech.

I was not really surprised that Casey Anthony would sink so low as to shift the blame on someone else, like her own father. I was however surprised that they finally admitted that Caylee was never missing. She was never taken by a so called “Nanny” which we all knew was a lie the whole time. Bozo told the jury that Caylee drowned in the pool and because George Anthony told Casey her mother was going to lose it with her so they couldn’t call the police. Did they actually take 3 ½ years to come up with this story? I have heard of a murder set up to maker it look like an accident but never before an accident to make it look like a murder. If it was an accident why cover it up? Something wasn’t right about their claims. Then to top that off they claimed that the reason Casey went along with it was because her head was all messed up since she was the victim of sexual abuse from her own father and hinted that possibly by her brother as well, which was not pushed during the trial.

During the whole trial, the case was being treated as a murder case. Nothing more was said about Caylee’s death being an accident. Bozo did stress the fact that this young mother was a victim of sexual abuse and George Anthony was asked directly on the witness stand if he ever molested his daughter which of course he completely denied. Casey sat in her chair acting really upset that he denied it, which I am sure she was coached by her defense team just when to turn on the tears. She always had tears when someone was saying something she didn’t like about herself but it was odd that she never shed tears when it was mentioned about the condition her daughter’s body was in, once it was found.

So much went on during this trial, making it one you just had to stay glued to until a recess was called for the day. I personally couldn’t walk away from the trial. I watched it online every day. I even gave up a birthday lunch with my aunt to watch it.

The day the jury came back with their verdict was a day that many people are likely to never forget. I wasn’t really surprised that she wasn’t found guilty of first degree murder, but for that jury to not even find her guilty of any of the other charges except for lying to the police really floored me.

Mostly what my objection to all of this is, that NO ONE will ever pay for what happened to sweet little Caylee, the ONLY INNOCENT one involved that paid the highest price ever, with her life. Where is the justice in that? How can they possible say Casey was not guilty? I admit, finding her guilty of first degree murder was a longshot, but isn’t it illegal to withhold information in a capital punishment case? They all knew Casey was charged with murder but yet they claim they knew all along that baby wasn’t missing at all, ever. They also admitted in court that they knew she had died, but they never reported her dead. They knew according to their own explanation that they hid the fact from the police and someone (which the person who did it still remains a mystery) hid the body hoping it would never be found. How come no charges have been pressed on anyone for that?

The only comfort I can find in all this is that Caylee is no longer in the care of this totally dysfunctional family. She is in heaven where she will remain safe forever now. This whole family should be begging God for forgiveness, but instead they are all only seeing dollar signs to see how much money they can make off this dead child. The money the Anthony’s were paid by Dr. Phil for their interview was a complete waste. It was reported he paid them $600,000 supposedly for their charity fund, which was started as the show was aired and has been since dissolved. Where did the money go? Some say they have used the money to support Casey now. I refuse to watch Dr Phil now. He knew where that money was going even though he assured the public it wasn’t for the Anthony’s directly.

Jeff Ashton has written a book about the trial. They have even made a movie going by the book to air on Lifetime TV. He assures everyone that none of the proceeds for the book or the movie goes to Casey Anthony or anyone in her family.

Bozo wrote a book and although I refuse to buy it and I refuse to watch any of his interviews, I have heard a lot about what is in his book. The question that I find myself continuing to ask is, “Why would any of us believe this man now?” He keeps telling people that he has been there since day one. He says he knows more than anyone else knows, but he is wrong. He was not there from day one. He didn’t even know who any of the Anthony’s was on day one. Day one is the day that little Cayleee Anthony lost her life, not the day her mother was arrested as he calls it. He has no clue what happened the day Caylee died, not for sure anyway. He only knows what Casey told him happened. He admitted this woman was a liar so WHY should anyone believe her story now? This really bothers me.

Casey will be free of her probation in a few more weeks. What is going to happen then? Will she still stay in hiding? Will she move out of the country? Will she possibly move to another country that she can hide in that won’t make her come back to Florida to attend her civil trial that she has been officially subpoenaed to? Will she ever be able to go out in public and feel safe? Will she become the same party girl she was during those 31 days while she claimed her daughter was missing?

Will people EVER forget who she is? I doubt it. Her defense team claims she doesn’t like being in the spotlight but of course she doesn’t when people only want to see her dead or in jail at least. I think death would be too easy for her. She should be in jail in the general population and let the prisoners take care of her.

A panel of jurors may have found her not guilty but they never said she was innocent. There is a huge difference there. She is NOT innocent, even if Bozo’s explanation is true about Caylee drowning in the pool. She should have called the police before they took that baby’s body and dumped her like she was nothing more than a bag of trash. She IS GUILTY of not laying her daughter to rest the proper way.

Anyway today is not really about Casey or her low down family so I apologize for this huge rant. It is about a little girl that was just shy of being three years old. I close my eyes when I think of Caylee and I can see that gorgeous smile on her face as she is playing with the other children with her in Heaven. I see her sitting on Jesus’ lap and I know she is happy there and I know that she is better off there than here.

So Caylee I am going to light a candle for you today sweetie. Happy Birthday Caylee Marie Anthony! The world will never forget you honey! We will always love you!

Jan Barrett

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Jan Barrett said So Caylee I am going to light a candle for you today sweetie. Happy Birthday Caylee Marie Anthony! The world will never forget you honey! We will always love you!
Right on Jan. ❤
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Sigh! I feel such a heavy, sad heart right now. I can honestly say that I love Caylee. I never met her but I followed her story like we all did. I will never understand any of it. It is too much for my heart to bear. I find some comfort in knowing someday I will meet her. Someday.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Cheryl, Couple Hugging
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Right back atcha Kathie! And, thank you for reminding me!! Couple Hugging
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:40 pm

You are more than welcome and it's GREAT to see you here! We miss our Cheryl! flowerpower
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:00 pm

And I miss all the wonderful friends that I met here! I will have to try to visit more often! BlowKisses
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:40 pm

:cheering:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hnyb Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Hi. New here. Looks like a great site! flower3

I followed the Caylee Anthony case from day 1, and am still in shock affraid over the unfair, unjust verdict.

Happy 7th Birthday Caylee, in Heaven. butterfly

I hope this is ok to post. If not just let me know.

Today little Caylee Anthony would be celebrating her 7th birthday here on earth but instead she is in heaven with Jesus celebrating with the other children that were called home before they had much of a chance for a life on earth. Each child was taken from earth in a different way but for some reason little Caylee’s story caught the attention from people across the globe.

It really annoys me that Bozo keeps saying that the reason this case caught America's attention was because Casey was young and pretty. Barf

Maybe he thought she was.

I guess it never dawned on him that the world fell in love with this beautiful little girl, Caylee, and not her selfish, self-centered mother?

Caylee was the one who was young and pretty. Not Casey.
hnyb
hnyb

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:42 pm

hnyb wrote:
Caylee was the one who was young and pretty. Not Casey.

good post I really like how you worded this!!
welcome2 to VH, hynb!!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by hnyb Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:17 am

Thank you, it just kind of popped into my head. I remembered what Bozo had said about Casey in his book, or one of his interviews...I forget which.

And thank you for the welcome. It's great to be here.
hnyb
hnyb

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:36 am

I agree. That was a GREAT post!

Loved what Jan Barrett had to say about our Caylee.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hnyb Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Very touching tributes to Caylee. :(
hnyb
hnyb

Back to top Go down

Post by hnyb Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:29 am

Caylee Anthony
This Guest Book will remain online permanently.

hnyb
hnyb

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:08 am

Thank you!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Justice denied, JUSTICE DENIED!!
We were so sad and our spirits cried.
What went wrong, no one knew,
But our hearts were so blue,
With sadness and sorrow to see justice so blind,
And the justice denied we knew was a CRIME.
Our hearts were sick and some couldn't eat food,
They were so shocked at the outcome, so CRUDE.
Jurors, I hope you are watched every day,
And someway, somehow, you are made to pay,
For rendering a verdict that was so ASKEW,
Which never gave CAYLEE her rightful due.
We fight for that justice and though delayed,
We'll never give up until the way is paved,
To witness the punishment, but, instead, so aligned,---
With delays which seem without reason or rhyme,
But justice delayed will come in good time,
And justice denied will be waiting in LINE,

FOR CAYLEE TO LEAD THE WAY.

~Mary-Etta Jean Hinkle~

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Act like nothing happened..Wash it all away. So you try pretending...like everythings ok. What you fail to realize..Is the blood is on your hands..That of an innocent child...That you took from this land..Her name is Caylee Marie..A beauty this world lost..Because you wanted your Bella Vita..You were gonna get it at any cost. The cost of a child..that you made go away..Her little life taken..So many secrets kept..Caylees life mattered and still you havent wept. we see you cry on TV ..but I'm sure there tears of joy.. Caylee's life had meaning..She will remain loved.. As long as the sun shines and there are stars above...one day..when you face God.And he asks you why..Why Caylee Marie is not on this earth..Theyll be no more time to lie..

~Alli Berman~
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:05 am

Hello friends!
What a beautiful poem above! Our little girl shines.
I think Of Caylee often. I am finally not obsessing about her & the case as I had for so long. It was not good for my own emotional health. I had to close the chapter in the book when that jury made their decision. I guess in the end it doesn't matter what they voted on. What matters is that we must all meet our Maker someday & answer to Him.
My love for Caylee continues. She will always, always have a place in my heart. Beautiful little girl.
I hope that my friends here are well. i miss our daily bond. I am friends w/ some of you on FB, and for that I am glad. Peace my friends. Keep in touch.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:09 am

Cheryl, it's wonderful to see you here. Your words I believe speak for all of us. It took it's toll on our emotions way too long.

I hope you w/check in periodically. We miss our dear friend. Group Hug
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:13 am

Thank you Kathie! I will!
May our love for Caylee & all of the other innocent victims outshine the darkness in the world. Group Hug
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:17 am

One year ago today I was where Caylee's skull was found.  cryingagain  Seems like it was only 6 months ago. Makes me wonder what it looks like now.

Do NOT understand or comprehend HOW these grandparents can continue to live in their home steps away from where their daughter dumped her body.  

Last edited by Wrapitup on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

~Caylee Marie Anthony~ Empty A sad tribute for a murdered child: Memorial site for Casey Anthony's daughter Caylee lies abandoned and overgrown. Caylee Anthony's memorial lies neglected and forgotten.

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:11 pm

The above pics on this link just break my heart. I can't comprehend WHY The Anthony's haven't taken some of their millions and made a memorial fitting for little Caylee. Can't comprehend how they can sleep knowing their granddaughter was found right around the corner from their home. And, it really IS right around the corner. Just Sad and Disgusting!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:51 pm

Those are such sad photos compared to how it looked when you were there, Wrap! It's disgusting that Caylee's family can't even keep up the memorial for her. But then, they sold her clothes and toys off for cash too.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:18 pm

I think  TLMS  and her parents are the scum of the Earth.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:35 pm

I guess the owner's of the property were unable to find a buyer.
That's not the same cross as the one that was erected when you visited Kathie. I'm assuming someone who loves Caylee put up another after that one was removed.
Didn't the Anthony's house get foreclosed on?
It's all the more tragic that her memorial is left to deteriorate into the earth just as she was. Very Sad!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:45 am

IIRC, after they appeared on Dr. Phil and he 'contributed' I believe $200,000 to they 'Caylee Fund'  crap  they managed to dodge foreclosure.

The day after I went to where Caylee's skull/body was found, I got a phone call from the man (Wally) that I interviewed. He told me the cross was gone. I have no idea who took it or who put up this other cross.

There was a "For Sale" sign posted on the property while I was there. Again, I have no idea what transpired but Yes, it's evident no one bought the property.

I can't bear to look at those pics..that's why I didn't post them. It's surreal after standing there.

Your last sentence speaks Volumes!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

~Caylee Marie Anthony~ Empty RIP Caylee..6 Years Gone but NEVER Forgotten!

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:13 am

~Caylee Marie Anthony~ 1965061_739793262729367_6094074394326653077_n
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:16 am

~Caylee Marie Anthony~ 1948036_600868959982681_1253082530_n
Wrapitup