Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony Victims Heartland Tribute

+7
Love4My5boys
cherylz
Cory
CritterFan1
Wrapitup
Nama
Juanita
11 posters

Go down

Caylee Anthony Victims Heartland Tribute  Empty Caylee Anthony Victims Heartland Tribute

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Thank you Sassy I love the video you made. She has a second version to upload for us soon.

Last edited by lindamarie on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony Victims Heartland Tribute  Empty Re: Caylee Anthony Victims Heartland Tribute

Post by Juanita Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:44 pm

thank you sassy <3
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony Victims Heartland Tribute  Empty Re: Caylee Anthony Victims Heartland Tribute

Post by Nama Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:48 pm

Great video! :thanks:
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:54 am

Thank you!!!!! You and your mom are awesome people!!!!! You did a fantastic job on it, too!! BlowKisses
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:42 am

Just had to watch this today. Had not looked in a bit. It is one of the best. thank you for sharing.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:27 am

Awesome job on the video! Beautiful!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:51 am

you are my sunshine

my only sunshine

you make me happy when skies are grey

youll never know dear, how much i love you

please dont take my sunshine away
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:46 pm

and...how ironic. Within 24 hrs. of beautiful Caylee singing that song...her own mother took her sunshine away...HER LIFE. :( :evil:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:04 pm

There is another version cherylz. It is harsh and carried a warning as you will see just what this all boils down to. KC killed Caylee, put her in the trunk of the car during a terrible hot spell, then threw her away like trash. :evil: Here is the link for the one called "Shattered". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Thank you LindaMarie.
Is this the one your daughter made? I did see that one. Very well done.
I have to view the tributes when i know no one else in my family is around! Right now they are all home! My husband and kids know how they make me cry! The other day my 5 year old Lilly told me she loved me and I said "I love you so much". Her reply was "More than Caylee?' How sad is that! I have to be careful!
I will look at it though. :thanks:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:08 pm

cherylz wrote:Thank you LindaMarie.
I have to view the tributes when i know no one else in my family is around! Right now they are all home! My husband and kids know how they make me cry! The other day my 5 year old Lilly told me she loved me and I said "I love you so much". Her reply was "More than Caylee?' How sad is that! I have to be careful!

Oh how sad I understand. "More than Caylee?' What an eye opener.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony Victims Heartland Tribute  Empty ~Caylee Marie Anthony~

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:04 am

Last edited by lindamarie on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:58 am

cherylz wrote:Thank you LindaMarie.
How sweet is that??Aren't little ones so tender and loving? I have to watch the tributes to All of the little girls alone. Lives full of such promise....just so sad.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:38 pm

I know Critter...out of the mouths of babes. I just sat down here w/ my 1 1/2 yo on my lap. I was on the Home Page and she pointed to the pic of Caylee and said "Lilly". Lilly is my 5 yo. I think that is why I take all of the cases terribly, but Caylee's case is the one that I lose sleep over...there is such an uncanny resemblance to my Lilly.
And you are right, their whole life was ahead of them...cut short most often by someone they loved. So, so sad. It\\'s Not Fair
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:01 pm

The "Shattered" version is being worked on so it is temporally down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:28 am

Thanks for the new pic of Caylee on the Home Page!! 8 months before this trial starts...tick..tick..tick.. :study:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:42 am

I love that new pic of Caylee!! OMG it made me cry how precious she was and still is, I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND how this monster could look into that beautiful face with so much LIFE in her eyes, and take her own Childs life.

If i had the say in this I would say KC you are now going in with the other inmates, no more solitary confindment And let the Inmate have at her!!! Just knowing she would be living in fear everyday until court time IS ALL right by me!!!
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Merry Christmas sweet angel Caylee. You are loved and will never be forgotten. You dear child have touched so many lives. We love you.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:18 am

Same here Cherlz, Merry Christmas sweet thing, I hope your life is now peaceful, you should be looking at your Santa gifts right now. the whole world is in love with you, little Caylee Marie. angel
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:58 pm

I am sitting here celebrating the cold hard truth that this is Casey's second of many Christmas' she will be spending behind bars with only women under the mistletoe.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Critter...I think those thoughts often. I will be out enjoying the day w/ my kids and I will stop and think "wouldn't Caylee love this". Or I'll see a young mother interacting lovingly with her child and I will feel anger, like "why didn't Caylee get that love at home...she was deserving".
I can cry about her at the drop of a hat. I feel such heartache for her. I am beginning to wonder "if this is normal?" I am not a depressed person by nature at all, but I feel such grief when I think of her and her last moments. Ugh.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:38 pm

I think it is normal for those of us here to think this about little caylee, we are all drawn here because of our compassion and concern for the abused and murdered, innocent victims. I wish to goodness i had grand children. you darn well better believe I would protect them from monster like KC. I see sweet loving mothers out in stores and I have the same sad feelings. This should have been her most exciting Christmas , ever!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:29 pm

I do not know if I can put this here, but there is a website group "RIP Caylee Marie Anthony". There are well over 100 pics on there, many of which I had never seen. I just balled my eyes out. All I can ask is "why". It just doesn't make sense. crying I will always have a special place in my heart...the little girl that I never had the pleasure of knowing in life. But, someone who has touched my life for always.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Could you please post a link? I would love to see the site. Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:47 pm

♥️ R.I.P Caylee Marie Anthony ♥️
I just cut and pasted this here. This is the site, but it didn't come out as a link. Oh, I am not computer savvy. Let me know if this works.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 pm

I found this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Yes, that is it. Now, just click on photos.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Thanks cherylz for finding this...I saw pictures that I had not seen before...It is not hard to see a certain sadness in those big eyes...She was probably the only one that knew what her "mother" was really like, and was too young to verbalize or understand it...At least she is out of that turmoil and in a better place now (not that have happened the way it did, of course)
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:14 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Its always amazing to me when I see videos and pictures of Caylee at home how well she was taken care of - her clothes, her room, her toys, the house, yard and pool all spotless and arranged for Caylee so perfectly. That is why its doubly hard for me to understand how in the world both George and Cindy who went to so much trouble for Caylee could have let their daughter take her and keep her overnight and never once ask who was taking care of Caylee, where she was sleeping with who, their phone numbers, addresses, emails, etc. C&G were grandparents but more so as Caylee lived with them - she wasnt out of sight to not know what their daughter was doing.
I will never understand it - ever.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:41 am

Exactly, Artgal. I think both Cindy & George are OCD about cleanliness and I have no doubt Caylee was taken care of very well by them.

I do not believe that they did not question Casey often on who was watching Caylee, and I think this is one of the main reasons (and there are many) that they all refuse to take a poly.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony Victims Heartland Tribute  Empty Bumping this thread because I just love this video!

Post by Nama Tue May 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue May 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Thanks BJ for posting this - sometimes I go to youtube and play the videos there of Caylee just to remember her. So strange to be so connected to a little girl we never knew, but then she lived through her photos. I heard that Casey wears her ashes around her dirty neck. It makes me sick to think of it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue May 22, 2012 8:57 pm

I agree, Art!!

Thanks, BJ, for posting this. After going to where her skull was found, this entire shamble of a trial takes on a whole new meaning.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed May 23, 2012 1:28 am

by artgal16 Today at 6:29 pm
I heard that Casey wears her ashes around her dirty neck.
How disgusting!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Caylee Anthony Victims Heartland Tribute  Caylee10
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Caylee Anthony Victims Heartland Tribute  Awdcm1
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:44 pm

It is with a Heavy Heart that five years ago today, little Caylee was taken in a horrendous, despicable way. There really are no words to express the grief the world has suffered and how Caylee impacted our hearts. 

I've been all over google looking for any articles that say this is The 5th year since her death and can find Nothing!! Not even on the local news. She is NOT forgotten..not even close.

She is, was and always will be our little Caylee..and she is missed..Caylee Anthony Victims Heartland Tribute  369106Caylee Anthony Victims Heartland Tribute  3668543092
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down