Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joshua and Brandy Sawyer plead guilty to second degree murder in the death of HIS daughter Carly Sawyer and are sentenced to life/ Brandy's sister, Dana Browning's, newborn child found in a dumpster/ Browning gets probation

+14
Cory
Slys Hunny
raine1953
CarlysMommy
lisette
Nama
Marica
Heike
mommyof3kids
Juanita
Wrapitup
babyep
adelacruz
TerryRose
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Joshua and Brandy Sawyer plead guilty to second degree murder in the death of HIS daughter Carly Sawyer and are sentenced to life/ Brandy's sister, Dana Browning's, newborn child found in a dumpster/ Browning gets probation - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua and Brandy Sawyer plead guilty to second degree murder in the death of HIS daughter Carly Sawyer and are sentenced to life/ Brandy's sister, Dana Browning's, newborn child found in a dumpster/ Browning gets probation

Post by Wrapitup Mon May 09, 2011 9:14 am

Amazed, Welcome to VH!! I read your post and am somewhat confused.

Can you tell me what specifically or who specifically this case is about? We would be happy to put up a link if one isn't put up already. Thanks!!

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Joshua and Brandy Sawyer plead guilty to second degree murder in the death of HIS daughter Carly Sawyer and are sentenced to life/ Brandy's sister, Dana Browning's, newborn child found in a dumpster/ Browning gets probation - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua and Brandy Sawyer plead guilty to second degree murder in the death of HIS daughter Carly Sawyer and are sentenced to life/ Brandy's sister, Dana Browning's, newborn child found in a dumpster/ Browning gets probation

Post by Amazed32 Tue May 10, 2011 5:03 am

I am forever connected to the links above - My Little Bug is the girl refered to as the "other siblings" in the story . My oldest son was in a relationship with Brandy Sawyer - He and She had a child. He was left off the Birth certifcate because she met and began a relationship with with Joshua Sawyer and she did not want him( my son ) to have any rights. We now have custody of her. My Story and Jennifer's run side by side, Jennifer and her family the criminal case. Mine is the family court side. Getting custody of Sm was not difficult but Brandy's Grandparents have fought me in every way possible - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This is one of the twists as Jennifer was heading to Joshua's sentencing I got this news update. This is one of the few articles that connects both girls and the family's criminal history.
I always ask people if tomorrow you and the parent to your child - married unmarried decided to split do you know how to file for custody of your child ? It is an easy step in VA it costs 25.00 one paper. Usually the first person to file receives temporary custody. Not because the other has done anything wrong but because it is is the first court notice. This is the step that Jennifer got caught in. It is traditonaly the women but Jennifer had never been involved in court actions . People some how miss this step when they hear someone got custody and think an actual court action has occured. I had called Social Service to locate
SM and had this step was explained to me or I would have not known it exsisted as a seperate action.Once someone has custody it is very hard to reverse that. I was sitting in Chesapeake when Jennifer had to fight for the release of Carly's body. In even in death jennifer has not had it easy. I tell people my case is every nasty awful custody battle you have ever heard of. Not something I ever expected to be involved in throw logic and common sense out the window . These are people who care only about winning not about the kids. I am also lucky to have money - Not how I expected it to be spent but I have money. Never doubt in these cases It matters. I had money to hire a wonderful Lawyer for the Appeals and I just kinda sit now and wait for the court date and she handles the side junk . The other side has an attorney I have Nick named "Will File" He filed for a Supoena on a 3 year old
and I am surpose to say it's his job, He Filed Contempt of court charges on me which have been tossed by two judges and we wait for the 3rd. He filed the Appeal on vistation and custody. Yes he will file. I just smile , write a check and wait for the court date.
The first thing Brandy's family said to me after I got custody Was Can Brandy call her DUH ---um Not a Chance in hell ? I am known by these people to be hard to get along with ROFL - I use to wonder why life dealt me the things it did, Now I know it all lead to being in a postion to fight For SM - Ok before i vent two years worth I 'll stop - Jennifer I love you I am sorry that there will always be a misunderstanding for you and my son that you were some how at fault .
Amazed32
Amazed32

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlysMommy Mon May 16, 2011 7:35 am

Shari- I can't believe that SM is going to be 5 already! This is an awesome website, btw. The people here seem very passionate about their causes. There are some smart cookies on here. You should seek advice about the circus that you're having to deal with. Give SM a hug and tell her that I love her.
CarlysMommy
CarlysMommy

http://www.carlyelizabethsawyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 10:28 am

Amazing thanks for posting and being here. I am glad you have your Grandchild with you. I spent most of my morning downloading pictures of Carly and making a Memorial Video. I did a search on the web and found no videos so I decided to use my modest skills and make one for her.

Last edited by lindamarie on Mon May 16, 2011 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon May 16, 2011 10:39 am

Wow! What a story!
Welcome, and yes, we are special and want you here forever!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlysMommy Mon May 16, 2011 11:11 am

Wow, lindamarie! That was beautiful :) I love the song that you chose for it, as well. Thank you so very much for the time and effort you put into making this video. I know that my CarlyBoo would love it.
CarlysMommy
CarlysMommy

http://www.carlyelizabethsawyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sahm23boys Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:01 pm

@amazed & carlysmom - I am so sorry for all the hassle and heartache you two have had to go through because of two SICK people. I knew Josh before Brandy came along and when she entered the picture 7 or so months pregnant, I tried to warn him about her. I instantly felt uneasy around her and I knew something about her was just "off". I remember playing with Carly and that infectious smile of hers.. Her beautiful curly brown hair and such innocent eyes. She was such a joy to be around :) I remember the last time I saw her.. I dropped my children off with their father at Josh and brandys house and little Carly came running to the door to play :) I cannot imagine the pure pure evilness of what happened to her :( I see both monsters got life but that doesn't seem fair, the death penalty would've been more suitable! I can't imagine something happening to one of my children, but your activism against child abuse is amazing and I'm sure beautiful Carly is with you every step of the way. God bless you both.. And precious Carly <3

sahm23boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:02 pm

sahm23Boys, Welcome to VH!!! We are very happy to have you here..also, what you wrote above really touched my heart!! This is a Horrible, HORRIBLE crime and "Carly'smom" is Such a lovely woman who has been through pure Hell!!

Thank you for your post!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2