Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan Abrahams, Legal Analyst, Predicts Defense could cost 2 Million Dollars. NBC Interview on Anniversary Date

2 posters

Go down

Dan Abrahams, Legal Analyst, Predicts Defense could cost 2 Million Dollars.  NBC Interview on Anniversary Date Empty Dan Abrahams, Legal Analyst, Predicts Defense could cost 2 Million Dollars. NBC Interview on Anniversary Date

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:51 am

A defense of 2 Million Dollars? D Abrhams, legal analyst weighs in on evidence & costs of the trial. In past interviews I have seen him in, he has indicated the probablity of KC murdering KC. In the interview, Abrhams stated the STATE will tell BOZO to LOWER COST of defense if KC claims to be indigent.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dan Abrahams, Legal Analyst, Predicts Defense could cost 2 Million Dollars.  NBC Interview on Anniversary Date Empty Re: Dan Abrahams, Legal Analyst, Predicts Defense could cost 2 Million Dollars. NBC Interview on Anniversary Date

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:56 am

My question is WHY does Amanda Knox's parent's have to mortgage their home, cash in their retirement, sell everything they own, to fund in access of 900,000.00 defense for Amanda. In an interview w/her father, he said they are BROKE. I realize that Amanda is in another country, but her parents said that the money was worth it, their daughter is worth it. The Knox's said they would do anything for their daughter.

Why do GA/CA EXPECT someone else to PAY for KC's defense? Surely it is not their responsibility, BUT, why is it the taxpayers? It seems "poor financial responsibility" is another one of those threads such as lying & blaming that are common for members of this household, JMO. The ANT's expect EVERYONE to do for them, including CA. screaming, "Get off your Asse$ & Go Out & Look For My Granddaughter," still makes me want to puke to hear her voice.

I wonder if BOZO will approach the ANT's for $$$, especially, since they are apparently GETTING by with the income of their new found professions, The Caylee Foundation. We know they are willing to LIE, give the FBI the wrong hairbrush, wash decomp pants because the smell OF DEATH, are they willing to SHARE the $$$$$ from their new jobs? JMO. I think they are NOT!

Last edited by artnut12345 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dan Abrahams, Legal Analyst, Predicts Defense could cost 2 Million Dollars.  NBC Interview on Anniversary Date Empty Re: Dan Abrahams, Legal Analyst, Predicts Defense could cost 2 Million Dollars. NBC Interview on Anniversary Date

Post by adelacruz Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:08 pm

what?? this is ridiculous!! cannot belive it'll cost this much to represent somebody that is obvisouly guilty!! she is not worth that much! why try to save her life when she obviously didn't care about Caylee's life! And so true about the Ants! they don't care about anything except how much is in the bank account!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:28 pm

well we werent the ones telling him to file all those motions and to go on TV, whats his hourly rate anyway?
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:29 pm

maybe they should sell all the fishing gear he bought to go with the boat. (lol just kidding i dont know if he bought fishing gear im just being a brat)
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:34 pm

na, i'm sure it came with the boat. after how much it costs it better!!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:43 pm

Too funny, that's it! Sell the boat! Never thought of that!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down