Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michele Barts new radio show Voices for Justice

2 posters

Go down

Michele Barts new radio show Voices for Justice Empty Michele Barts new radio show Voices for Justice

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:43 pm

The first link is to Michele Barts new radio show Voices for Justice. The first topic being
the Casey Anthony case. Ms. Bart - another apologist for the Anthonys has a so-called
expert on to "dissect the autopsy report". Turns out the expert isnt qualified to do so!
When Bart gets a negative caller she just hangs up on them or cuts them off. What a phony! How do people like this get venues like radio shows. The second link is to Barts
blog about this on the Huffington Post - you can register to make replies to articles and later when I have time I will certainly sent a comment on her show and she is trying to pass off an expert who is no such thing. Everyone connected to the Anthonys is a liar!

Barts radio link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

her article on the Huffingtonpost.com
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Michele Barts new radio show Voices for Justice Empty Re: Michele Barts new radio show Voices for Justice

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Artgal,

A little further down under these topics, I posted a link to Bloggersnewnetwork where Simon Barrett was questioning why M Bart had reconnected to the ANT's as she claimed she was trying to DISTANCE herself from them. I think your POST might have answered their question.

IMO, the ANT's cause so much ANGER/OUTRAGE with all their lies, certainly THEY can't ANSWER the questions honestly & dispute the forensics, they have sent M Bart OUT to do their "BULLSHI."

Maybe the ANT's can PAY her some $$$ now from their NEW Jobs. Why else would M Bart act so unprofessionally?

Thanks for your info on this, I want to hear it but I am afraid my head would EXPLODE! There are SO many qualified EXPERTS that could speak on this case, in the words of KC, HUGE WASTE". LOL!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Michele Barts new radio show Voices for Justice Empty Re: Michele Barts new radio show Voices for Justice

Post by Juanita Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:07 pm

isnt the huffington post a blog?
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:20 pm

huffingtonpost.com is my absolute number 1 source for all news,
blogs, opinions, entertainment, style you name it!
Its the best - check it out.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:31 pm

I just found out that on Huffington post Michelle Bart has closed the comments so we cannot send her any. What a coward she is.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Artgal,

You probably visit this site, ItsaMysterytoMe, but I really her site & especially her comments. She also talked about the radio show & her take on it was about the same as yours, here is the link if anyone is interested in reading her thoughts.

She also questioned the EXPERT on to discuss the autopsy & said that to take questions was the KISS of Death.

On Niecey's Blog, she claims M Bart is "Out doing damage control!"

Last edited by artnut12345 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Simon Barrett of Bloggersworldnetwork stated:
"Caylee Anthony, RADIO SHOW IMPLODES!"
Simon writes;
Unable to resist, I called in with the all important question of why mother Casey Anthony waited 30 days to report that her daughter was missing. Needless to say, Michelle jumped in and explained that that was not the focus of the program, yet the program description specifically states ‘…and discuss the case..’.

To read Simons article, this is the link:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down