Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee's MySpace & Michelle Barts newests post...

2 posters

Go down

Caylee's MySpace & Michelle Barts newests post... Empty Caylee's MySpace & Michelle Barts newests post...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:13 am

Since I am listed as a "freinds" (***UGH...SHUTTERS & GAGS***) on that MySpace page, I decided to let you all read the newest post.

May 29, 2009 - Friday

Message from Michelle

To all Caylee supporters and friends!
Effective Monday, June 1, 2009 Caylee’s only official Myspace site ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be removed per the request from her grandparents. They have unveiled a new site that reflects the future of the foundation in Caylee’s memory, please visit them at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Since August when I stepped in to volunteer my services to the family for website, social sites, and media support, it has been a pleasure communicating with thousands of you. We have hosted, designed, and managed hundreds of websites over the years but this past year missing person cases have been a first and unfortunately too many. The emotional embrace to each site becomes personal; Caylee Marie will always hold a very special place in my heart and in my life as will her grandparents.
I recently wrote this on my Facebook page: “I believe no one should ever have to apologize for lending a helping hand in finding a child, despite the circumstances on how they disappeared. As a publicist I will never regret a decision I choose to make in lending my experience in helping find a missing person, keeping a business visible, or making a difference - if you want the answer to a question, call me - posting mistruths on my life, my character, or my contact information will backfire on you later.” I do not regret getting involved in the search for Caylee, its always been about Caylee Marie and this case [and many others we’re working on] I truly believe if society spent as much time finding the person missing as they do prosecuting who authorities believe did a crime, more people would come home sooner, this includes this case and hundreds similar.

As of December 11, 2008 when we got word of the findings, Brad Conway became the spokesperson for the Anthony family; this is common practice in most situations. You should not have more than one spokesperson when delivering any message. Does this mean I do not support my friends George and Cindy? Definitely not: unless you know these two people personally as I do, you cannot judge them or for that matter you should not pass judgment on anyone unless you have ALL the facts and then still you can only give an opinion. I cannot change those who continue to deliver mistruths about me just because I volunteered my time to helping finding a little girl, but let me say for those who continue to spend that energy trying to damage others, why don’t you join the fight and help be the change you wish to see in the world*.

At any rate, thank you for those with pure intentions and heart for the missing. We encourage you to join [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and stay connected to families of those missing that can use your helping hand, your voice, and your eyes to helping bring their loved ones home! Thank you for your constant positive comments, support to the Anthony family, and most importantly thank you for being a friend of Caylee Marie!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Caylee's MySpace & Michelle Barts newests post... Empty Re: Caylee's MySpace & Michelle Barts newests post...

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:10 am

:evil: This bitch makes me sick. What does this mean?
“I believe no one should ever have to apologize for lending a helping hand in finding a child, despite the circumstances on how they disappeared.
----------------------
Really Michelle? Despite the circumstances?? Big clue here!! THERE ARE NO CIRCUMSTANCES! There is only FACT!!! FACT: Casey murdered her daughter in COLD BLOOD.

if you want the answer to a question, call me - posting mistruths on my life, my character, or my contact information will backfire on you later.” I do not regret getting involved in the search for Caylee, its always been about Caylee Marie and this case [and many others we’re working on] I truly believe if society spent as much time finding the person missing as they do prosecuting who authorities believe did a crime, more people would come home sooner, this includes this case and hundreds similar.
---------------------
Oh, I will call her alright, what's your phone number ?? And are you threatening us?? What is going to backfire is the day the verdict is announced and your dear friends, The Anthony's, watch their "loving" daughter take the short bus to Death Row.

And all the thousands of people and dear Tim Miller who spent countless hours looking for a KNOWN dead Caylee (while Casey spends hours at Baez's office - hmmmm!!! or eating her "exquisite cheese treats slathering expensive cocoa butter all over her body in her private jail cell or crying the blues to her parents and brother) would beg to differ on how much sooner Caylee would have "come home.'" But you know what?? She Did Go Home. To a much better one than in that nut house. One where her mother can never hurt or neglect her again.

So you take your foundation and stick it where the sun don't shine and we have all been in the fight for months, many for years - to find missing children and make sure sick, twisted psychopaths like your dear friends daughter never see the outside of a 10 foot cell!!

You and the Anthony's and Milstead's make me physcially ILL!! Go grab the Scamanthony's, have a crab puff and STFU already!!

Last edited by Wrapitup on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I am still cursing in 7 languages!!)
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Caylee's MySpace & Michelle Barts newests post... Empty Re: Caylee's MySpace & Michelle Barts newests post...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:18 am

Wrap, no need to hold back. Tell us how you REALLY feel. LOL!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:24 am

Wrap...You are going to make me go out & buy a box of DEPENDS! LMAO!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:23 am

LMAO! That was awesome wrap!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:59 pm

good one warp..

this is MY issue with this "lady"...LMAO:::

" I truly believe if society spent as much time finding the person missing as they do prosecuting who authorities believe did a crime, more people would come home sooner, this includes this case and hundreds similar."

well.. you heard it there FOLKS... we have been creating nothing but problems when we PROSECUTE those RESPONSIBLE for the crimes... SOOOO that is it.. i was wondering what we had been doing wrong for THOUSANDS of years...

maybe we should just go back to free love for all... and to prosecute criminals is just WRONG... how dare we seek justice for a victim..

wow.. that really caught me off...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:01 pm

"Oh, I will call her alright, what's your phone number ?? And are you threatening us?? What is going to backfire is the day the verdict is announced and your dear friends, The Anthony's, watch their "loving" daughter take the short bus to Death Row. " by warp..

hmm. why did you have to drag MY short bus into this...

well.. i suppose.. if it is taking her to the needle.. i think we could make an exception to our no murderous b*tches policy.. just this once..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Here's some MORE that will really piss off most (IMO). Again, I am taking this directly from Caylee's (former) site. There are TWO PARTS. Followed by a petition. I'll start with the first, then follow with the others.

May 31, 2009 - Sunday

Some Answers to Your Questions: part 1 of 2
Why are you shutting down the Caylee’s site?
It was requested for us to do so by the family, furthermore, the URL (cayleeis missing) no longer reflects the situation in this missing person circumstance. Caylee’s site is one of three being closed, but we encourage everyone to continue following the missing person cases by joining us at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where can I obtain shirts, bracelets, and send the family greeting cards?

4937 Hopespring Drive, Orlando, Florida 32829

Where can I write to Casey Anthony?
All correspondence addressed to inmates must be sent by the United States Postal Service (USPS). Correspondence sent by other courier or delivery service will be refused."

Casey Marie Anthony
#08049710 FDC dorm L
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando,Fl. 32802

Did you write a blog indicating the Anthony’s owe you money and do you own [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have never written any blogs pertaining to any money owed to me; I have never received any money for interviews, work performed, or for any information that I know about this case. I offered my help with the websites, social sites, and media support following the dismissal of the previous spokesperson. The Anthony’s never owed me money nor did we ever discuss such arrangements for the search efforts of finding Caylee Marie.

I do not own helpingheros.com and the person using my identity to make the public believe I am posting those blogs, that that bogus website is mine, or using my name and bogus e-mail addresses in my name will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, that I promise you. Any money owed to me will be by those I take to court fabricating and fraudulently using my identity to change public opinion about me, my family, my character, and my businesses.

Did I read Dennis Milstead is your father?

Yes, you certainly did read that crap. Dennis Milstead is NOT my father. Dennis is an upstanding man and he and his wife have a heart to make a difference, unfortunately the search efforts for Caylee Marie has impacted their lives in a negative manner as well as anyone that came to the table with good intentions on this case.
My father, James Lynch passed away in Vancouver, Washington on May 3, 2008. He was an awesome man with high integrity, heart, and morals. He served our country in the armed forces and fought for each of your rights and freedom to live in America. He would have been so proud of how I reached out to the Anthony’s to help find their precious angel Caylee Marie, but if the Lung Cancer had not taken him, the crap many people are saying and writing about his oldest daughter sure would have. He was a good friend, an awesome grandfather, and the best father and no one will ever replace him in my heart or my life.

I ‘heard’ you are part of KFN, NLH, and CMA Foundation, what role are you playing?

I came to the Anthony’s in August of 2008 to lend a helping hand with the public relations aspect of what they were dealing with. In August I began volunteering my time with Kid Finders Network to help them be able to help the Anthony family as they had been on the case since day two after a local reporter called them to come help the family search for their granddaughter. During that time I assisted with the technical aspects of things: redesigning and hosting the websites for Caylee Marie, helping with media releases, and consulting with search efforts to find Caylee. In November I was asked to step in and help with media and extend search efforts on where tips were leading us. On December 11th I stepped back to allow their attorney Brad Conway to represent his clients on all levels, I continued the website support which will end on Monday, June 1, 2009.
I have never been contracted, employed, or serve on any boards for Kid Finders, Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, and have never been associated with Never Lose Hope. I believe all of these organizations and those on their board of directors have nothing but good intentions and it’s a shame that a small portion of society cannot allow them the ability to show their true colors and be an asset to other families that so much can use their expertise in bringing the missing home. They have the tools, passion, and heart to be assistance in search efforts, and the public should allow them that respect. Trust me; those bashing them now I sure hope would not ever need them later because you would be eating your words.

What is National Vigil For Hope and how are you involved?

Back in November and December we were holding weekly vigils for Caylee, once I got more involved and was in Orlando I proposed we answer the call from many of you on Caylee’s Myspace site that wanted to also help but lived far away; so I started the National Vigil For Hope. The first event we hosted with folks in Atlanta, GA and Eastside Baptist in Orlando. The second even we had six states participate. For more information please feel free to visit Fox35 or Wesh2 to name a few media outlets that had coverage of those endeavors.

Soon after the holidays I put out a call to Caylee’s friends and supporters that still wanted to make a difference. We were to hold the next National Vigil For Hope in May 2009. Volunteers from across the country came together and a coalition was formed. Our objective is clear: to keep the faces and cases of those children and adults missing in the public eye through media, grassroots efforts, and the Internet. We believe “One missing person is one TOO many.”

NVFH is a coalition of volunteers: we are not a non-profit and do not raise money, we simply are helping family with search efforts of their loved ones, help in website design/hosting, media communications, and family support. Our signature event Vigil For Hope will take place again in May 2010 but many local events continue to take place monthly.

We have partnered with hundreds of businesses, organizations, entertainers, and families to keep the faces and cases visible and we encourage all of you to be a part of the solution and be a helping hand to these families too!

God I wish someone would shut Padilla up, what’s your take on him?
I am taking the 5th on this one right now.

Why did the Anthony’s have to do those depos with Morgan?

You would need to ask the attorney’s more on this, but from my opinion I cannot see or understand how it is relevant. Since the beginning Casey did not know who that woman was in the photo that law enforcement showed her, which to me clearly indicates what is the purpose to all of this; but again I am sure we will find out some day the agenda on this question.

I posted a positive comment months ago why can I not find it?

All positive comments have been posted. If it was on a blog and I deleted that blog, the comments would have gone away with it. I have gone through more than 50,000 comment and e-mail requests, over 18,000 were posted at some point.

The Anthony’s so much have appreciated the support and encouragement from all of you. Many e-mails that were sent to them we copied in a regular e-mail and mailed to them personally, so please know despite the circumstances and constant meetings and court dates they are in daily, the ongoing support from all of you have lifted their spirits and carried them through the fire at times, so thank you on behalf of the entire family.

If you have questions, please e-mail them by noon tomorrow and we will answer as many as we can.

Michelle A. Bart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 1, 2009 - Monday
More Answers to More Questions: part 2 of 2 (for today)
Thank you for all of the questions, I will try to answer some of them and get to the rest tomorrow before closing down the site.

We're coming for a visit to Orlando in a couple of weeks, is there a place to go and remember Caylee and a place we can bring flowers?

Please e-mail your question to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You say Helping Heros is not you but on the bottom of the last blog your website reflects that is you?

My business is Helping Heroes, Inc. / Helping Heroes Productions. My website is spelled [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not helpingheros (missing an "E" before last "S"). The person who wrote a recent blog on Scared Monkeys & Caylee Daily also posted an e-mail address from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (This is not me) nor have I ever posted a blog on any of those sites. A couple people even went to my defense and was booted from the sites, guess the truth isnt what they want to publish.

I saw a blog today from "johninflorida" that said you are the spokesperson for Jose Biaz, is this true?

NO. I have never been a spokesperson for Mr. Biaz or his law firm. I have never been employed, contracted, or for that matter volunteered for him. I have never even met the attorney. Johninflorida needs to get his facts straight before posting lies...sounds like the bloggers who are fabricating crap can fall in the same category they are making you all believe about other people.

Please inform the Anthony's someone started a new site that needs to be taken down, its so aweful and they need to be stopped. The site is cayleebears.com.

We became aware of this at the moment it went live. The link was sent to the family and all of the attorney's representing all parties. I did visit the site tonight after this person asked the question to see if had been taken down yet, its still up and running, I say this to everyone reading this posting from me - since May 13, 2009 that fricken site has seen 46,255 visitors, imagine what positive impact 45,000+ people could do if they spent the time they spend posting fabricated crap, creating bogus sites, and trying to sell stuff and turned that energy around and lent a helping hand in a more positve manner. This site needs to be taken down like the Caylee Doll site - someone start a petition and lets have a voice for Caylee Marie once again!

We have many more questions and will post answers tomorrow. I say this, there are thousands of sites trying to distroy good people on this case, too many to fight. But i say it again, do not buy into their games, their fabricated lies about anyone unless you have the facts in front of you, and most importantly dont buy the items and dont befriend them on blogs and social sites and when there is no one left to chat with and make money off of, then they will get the message.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world"* and if anything "be the example your children will grow up to be like" Hatred will only destroy your visions and your efforts, ignore it and be the example...years from now your children and grandchildren will thank you!

*Gandhi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 1, 2009 - Monday
Sign the Petition and Have a Voice for Caylee!
Recent word about a website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is not only a disgrace of humanity, its no justice for Caylee to encourage this form of hate. Because of legal reasons, I cannot start petitions for cases we work on but I put the request out and here is a petition to help us bring down the hatred once again and have a voice for Caylee Marie.

Sign the petition NOW, click here

Send your comments to have the site taken down to the folks at Go Daddy and those who purchased the website for a year, click here to read the information

Let's show the world the power of positive voices that will not take it any more: its not fair to the victims or the families...lets take a stand NOW
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:01 pm

and it’s a shame that a small portion of society cannot allow them the ability to show their true colors and be an asset to other families that so much can use their expertise in bringing the missing home. They have the tools, passion, and heart to be assistance in search efforts, and the public should allow them that respect. Trust me; those bashing them now I sure hope would not ever need them later because you would be eating your words.
No, Michelle, the SHAME "lies" with your friends, George & Cindy. Once again, in case you need to clear out that brain of yours, CAYLEE was NEVER "Missing".

We, General Q. Public, have the tools, passion and heart to assist in actually Finding missing children or adults by searching, reading, listening or sleuthing. And sorry, Michelle. I can guaran-damn-tee YOU that I and the rest of US will not be eating our words. Get ready for a lot of Crow to be eaten by YOU, KF, the Anthony's, and Baez's "team". How do you like yours served up? Rare? No problemo..less time in the kitchen.

And just a big FYI ..I WOULDN'T ALLOW THE ANTHONY'S OR KF TO TAKE CARE OF MY PET SNAKE, much less my child or loved one.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:39 am

All I can say is these postings from her, proved my point that the Kid"NOT"Finders are in fact, DEFINITELY connected to the Scamthony's. Kid"NOT"finders is a joke, along with Michelle Butt and the Scamthony's and THAT is what needs to be STOPPED! This truly is making my blood BOIL!!!! :x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:54 am

nice!! :drunken:

just goes to show more drama with the Anthonys. drama follows them here there everywhere. you know, im pissed of course. i love little Caylee she deserves justice, but I WELCOME ALL the public writings of michelle all the "situations" and explanations, and her trying to cover up what she really thinks about the Anthonys, and all the stupid idiotic acts of Cindy (taking crosses down from the memorial) i REALLY ENJOY hearing about this in the news.. why? BECAUSE IT JUST GOES TO SHOW!!!!

and may Caylee's voice be heard in that courtroom, and may all the perpetrators go down shortly afterward. ALL OF THEM.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:27 am

Fantastic post, Wrapitup! :D I am almost speechless. I am that impressed!!!!! affraid
Wrapitup wrote::evil: This bitch makes me sick. What does this mean?
“I believe no one should ever have to apologize for lending a helping hand in finding a child, despite the circumstances on how they disappeared.
----------------------
Really Michelle? Despite the circumstances?? Big clue here!! THERE ARE NO CIRCUMSTANCES! There is only FACT!!! FACT: Casey murdered her daughter in COLD BLOOD.

if you want the answer to a question, call me - posting mistruths on my life, my character, or my contact information will backfire on you later.” I do not regret getting involved in the search for Caylee, its always been about Caylee Marie and this case [and many others we’re working on] I truly believe if society spent as much time finding the person missing as they do prosecuting who authorities believe did a crime, more people would come home sooner, this includes this case and hundreds similar.
---------------------
Oh, I will call her alright, what's your phone number ?? And are you threatening us?? What is going to backfire is the day the verdict is announced and your dear friends, The Anthony's, watch their "loving" daughter take the short bus to Death Row.

And all the thousands of people and dear Tim Miller who spent countless hours looking for a KNOWN dead Caylee (while Casey spends hours at Baez's office - hmmmm!!! or eating her "exquisite cheese treats slathering expensive cocoa butter all over her body in her private jail cell or crying the blues to her parents and brother) would beg to differ on how much sooner Caylee would have "come home.'" But you know what?? She Did Go Home. To a much better one than in that nut house. One where her mother can never hurt or neglect her again.

So you take your foundation and stick it where the sun don't shine and we have all been in the fight for months, many for years - to find missing children and make sure sick, twisted psychopaths like your dear friends daughter never see the outside of a 10 foot cell!!

You and the Anthony's and Milstead's make me physcially ILL!! Go grab the Scamanthony's, have a crab puff and STFU already!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:47 am

Bump
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:13 am

Has anyone seen these??

Sorry but anythig with that womans name on it is >~~~ Barf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:07 am

Wrapitup wrote::evil: This bitch makes me sick. What does this mean?
----------------------

---------------------

hear hear Bravo cause the baby wasnt ever missing Casey KNEW SHE killed her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down