Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baez files new motions today Thursday July 16 2009

5 posters

Go down

Baez files new motions today Thursday July 16 2009 Empty Baez files new motions today Thursday July 16 2009

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:22 pm

Baez has filed motions to keep some information from being released - specifically those interviews with Leonard Padilla and his associate Tracey McLaughlin who lived for a time with the Anthonys when Casey was out on bail. New document dump expected end of this month. It will be interesting to see if the judge
holds these interviews back.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Baez files new motions today Thursday July 16 2009 Empty Re: Baez files new motions today Thursday July 16 2009

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:44 pm

artgal16 wrote:Baez has filed motions to keep some information from being released - specifically those interviews with Leonard Padilla and his associate Tracey McLaughlin who lived for a time with the Anthonys when Casey was out on bail. New document dump expected end of this month. It will be interesting to see if the judge
holds these interviews back.
I am not surprised. I would bet it is scathing against his client. Do you by chance have a link, Artnut??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Baez files new motions today Thursday July 16 2009 Empty Re: Baez files new motions today Thursday July 16 2009

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Yep! BOZO is up to his OLD tricks. HMMMMM! Caylee getting all the attention, He couldn't STAND THAT!

Here is the link about BOZO latest motion:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Oh pleasssssssssssse~!~ OMG! BOZO thought LP worked for HIM! Wait till NG gets a load of this! The man in hat w/the magicial tootpick, IMO, will back on NG when she gets off MJ's back.

Info from article:
In the motion, Baez argues that Padilla and his staff were working for him last August when nephew Tony Padilla bailed Anthony out of jail so their statements to the police about what they heard from Anthony are privileged and should not be made public

LP is an attorney. I was shocked when I first read that information. I guess it's time for that lawyer to lawyer up! Hell! everyone else has one!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:41 pm

VIDEO REPORT: Defense Team Files New Motion

The defense also received 800 pages of documents, much of which focused on Casey's ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:46 pm

Hal Boedeker, the TV GUY from the Orlandosentinel wrote:
Casey Anthony: Defense Team files a flurry of papers. In his article Hal refers to BOZO's motions & says WESH anchor said: Padilla said KC was PRETTY CHATTY! Hal also has links to other articles on this story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:03 pm

MOTIONS FILED TODAY BY BAEZ. (copied from HumbleOpinon's)

→ BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO BAR PRIVILEGED TESTIMONY OF MR. LEONARD PADILLA, MR. TONY PADILLA, MS. TRACY MCLAUGHLIN, & MR. ROBERT DICK. EXHIBIT A (PRIVACY AGREEMENT) ATTACHED.
→ A BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO BAR PRIVILEGED TESTIMONY OF MR. LEONARD PADILLA, MR. TONY PADILLA, MS. TRACY MCLAUGHLIN, & MR. ROBERT DICK. STATEMENT OF FACTS/ARGUMENT/CONCLUSION.
→ A APPENDICES IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT’S MOTION FOR CERTIFICATION OF TIMOTHY MILLER AS A MATERIAL WITNESS IN THE INSTANT PROSECUTION, OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA FOR DOCUMENTS IN TH POSSESSION OF TEXAS EQUUSEARCH TABLE OF APPENDICES A THROUGH L ATTACHED W/DOCUMENTS.
→ A CERTIFICATE OF OF MATERIALITY OF AN OUT OF STATE WITNESS
→ A MEMORANDUM OF LAW IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT’S MOTION FOR CERTIFICATION OF TIMOTHY MILLER AS A MATERIAL WITNESS IN THE INSTANT PROSECUTION, OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA FOR DOCUMENTS IN THE POSSESSION OF TEXAS EQUUSEARCH
→ A MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER AND TO BAR PRIVILEGED TESTIMONY OF MR. LEONARD PADILLA, MR. TONY PADILLA, MS. TRACY MCLAUGHLIN, & MR. ROBERT DICK
→ A DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO CERTIFY TIMOTHY MILLER AS A MATERIAL WITNESS IN THE INSTANT PROSECUTION, OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM FOR DOCUMENTS IN THE POSSESSION OF TEXAS EQUUSEARCH
→ A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY

Last edited by artnut12345 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:16 pm

thats alot of evidence to block, whats baez so afraid of?
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:51 pm

I remember early on that LP said he had to sign a Confidentiality Agreement w/BOZO on NG, but, he was referring to any BOOK Deals, TV Deals, or interviews for profit.

NG was trying to figure out where BOZO was going to re-coup his money & how BOZO was going to prevent anyone on the SCREAM TEAM from profiting from KC's story. LP said that the "confidentiality prevented anyone from profiting."

It would seem to me that it would NOT include conversations in the home, after all, how could LP work for BOZO as LP was PRO BONO?All that LP has disclosed on NG about the ANT household, it would seem that BOZO would have sued LP early on for disclosing ANYTHING to the public about KC.

Thank GOD that M NeJames is representing Tim Miller PRO BONO against BOZO's motions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:39 am

What do you want to bet that Spindy is behind this??????

If Strickland will allow the autopsy to be released, he will laugh at these "motions."

Can't wait to read them. I need a good laugh!!!!!!!!! :D
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:33 am

I'm pretty sure that Bail Bondsmens don't work for Attorneys. Baez might have searched high and low to find a Bonding Company willing to get Casey out of Jail, but that does not mean that they are working for the defendant's legal counsel.
Also LP was not the one who put up the Bond it was his SON. I think the Defense would have to prove that LP works for his son.
Baez may however be able to get TRACY MCLAUGHLIN's statements withheld, but I really don't see that happening.
☀ LAW
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:40 am

:joker: this is stupid! he's just wasting tax dollars!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:15 am

I hear that myfoxorlando.com has an interview with Baez - they are also trying to block the trial for fraud charges too. I wonder when Strickland is going to rule on all this - it has to be within the next two weeks as a document dump is expected then. When will Morgan depose Padilla I wonder? and also the PI Casey?
We havent seen those depositions yet and they will be pretty interesting!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:32 am

Artgal,

Good Find! Here is link to video & report on BOZO w/Holly Bristow.
Bristow is my LEAST FAVORITE reporter, as she is a SUCK UP & friends w/CA. IMO, she is a weak reporter & willing to report on what they want to talk about instead of asking the TOUGH questions that Kathy Belchi asks.

The article is: BOZO Discussess defense team!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:47 am

Well, IMHO, Bozo can talk about a forensics personal opinion until he is blue in the face, but I have a few questions:
1) If Casey did not kill Caylee, who did?
2) Why did she NOT report her missing for 31 days if she is innocent?
3) Why was she out partying in that 31 day timeframe?
4) Why does her trunk smell of HUMAN (NOT a squirrel) decomposition in the trunk of her car??

I could ask many, many more but those 4 are at the top of my list.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:52 am

The interview w/BOZO implies that LKB will try to DISCREDIT forensics, no surprise there but says it is an OPINION, IMO, the forensics are ONE part of this case.

The defense can try to chip away at the forensics & try to blame someone else, but other than that, they have nothing.

In the topic I have posted about Dan Abrahams predicting the cost of this trial to the defense will be 2 MILLION dollars to defend KC. Why wouldn't the ANGEL of DEATH just try to plead her to LIFE? The JOB of the ANGEL of death is to PREVENT KC from being on Death Row. LKB said in an interview that A Lyons was "trying to save KC's life." It sounds to me, they know KC is going to be convicted, they are just trying to keep her off death row.

BOZO is just like the ANT's, he claims KC is INNOCENT. He is disliked as much as the ANT's! Not once did I recall BOZO mention Caylee's name, no surprise there either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:54 am

wrapitup,

I agree with all your questions, but I have another one. WHY don't they just BEG for a PLEA???

IMO, I don't think ANYONE on that SCREAM team believes she is innocent, she is faciing the death penalty, they need to THINK about what is BEST for their CLIENT & NOT what will put them on talk shows.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:02 pm

"The defense also received 800 pages of documents, much of which focused on Casey's ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund.

The documents included Grund's personnel file from the Orlando Police Department and lab reports on evidence from Casey's car."

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:49 pm

artnut12345 wrote:wrapitup,

I agree with all your questions, but I have another one. WHY don't they just BEG for a PLEA???

IMO, I don't think ANYONE on that SCREAM team believes she is innocent, she is faciing the death penalty, they need to THINK about what is BEST for their CLIENT & NOT what will put them on talk shows.

TOTALLY AGREE, what do you think a plea could get her min 20 years? 10?
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Juanita,

IMHO, a plea of LIFE would be a good deal for KC! Sadly, IMO, I have always felt that BOZO has misled her to the reality that she is going to be walking out a FREE woman. (in her dreams)

I am hoping that A Lyons will lay it all out for KC, her future reality. Well, that is whenever she gets up to speed on the case. That could take forever, since, KC's death penalty case is not her first priority.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Bozo's ego has gotten the best of him. Hes so confident he can get her to walk that he actually believes it and has made her and her parents believe it too. its fantasy land. Maybe Bozo and Crazey belong together after all.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:29 pm

LP just shot down one of BOZO's motions. LP is on Mike Galanas right now & LP said, "LP nor any of the employees" worked for BOZO!!!!!!!!!!

Pam Bondi, Fla. State Prosecutor & legal analyst confirmed what LP has said, BOZO has no grounds or hopes of winning that MOTION>! C O O L! BOZO, imo, WHAT A WASTE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:37 am

artnut12345 wrote:LP just shot down one of BOZO's motions. LP is on Mike Galanas right now & LP said, "LP nor any of the employees" worked for BOZO!!!!!!!!!!

Pam Bondi, Fla. State Prosecutor & legal analyst confirmed what LP has said, BOZO has no grounds or hopes of winning that MOTION>! C O O L! BOZO, imo, WHAT A WASTE!
Good. Let's get his motion denied and see the doc dump. It is all about Jesse apparantly. I feel for the Grund's!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down