Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victoria "Tori" Stafford

+10
Marica
Heike
adelacruz
Juanita
Love4My5boys
Lexi
mommyof3kids
CritterFan1
Wrapitup
concerned4all
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Victoria "Tori" Stafford Empty Victoria "Tori" Stafford

Post by Admin Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:24 pm

I sure hope I am doing this right, LOL!

Victoria Tori Stafford missing 8 year old girl from Woodstock, Canada.
Tori Stafford went to school on April 8, 2009 just like she had done many times before, her family had just moved from a co-op building to a new home a few blocks away. Tori and her brother Daryn were use to walking home from school, because they had done it before, but on this date Tori would have to walk home alone. Daryn was asked to walk another disabled boy home from school. School let out around 3:25 so Tori headed out towards her home a few blocks away, and thats when the nightmare began.
This is were the story gets extremely confusing, apparently Daryne returns home around 4:15 and Tori is not home. Tara (Tori and Daryne's mother) asks were is Tori. Well she walked home from school but never made it home (the way the story goes) so Tara starts calling her friends and asking around she calls Rodney (Tori's father) and makes the comment "Tori never came home from school I hope she isn't missing" :pale: She, Daryne, and James Goris (Tara's boyfriend who is also a criminal) and grandma, set out walking and looking for Tori, about 6:00 a missing child report is filed however the media or no one was ever alerted til about 3 am in the morning of Tori going missing. Tori was listed as a missing person and no amber alert was ever issued for Tori. :(

A couple of days into the investigation a video was released date stamped for April, 8, 2009 at 3:32 pm, in the video Tori is seen walking up the road towards her home with a woman with long brown hair and a white puffy jacket. Tori did not seem scared at all she actually seems very comfortable with the woman she is walking with. The video was released and rumors started flying. The video looked just like Tara her mother :scratch: then came the composite sketch, and OMG it also looks like Tara.
Tara starts holding dailey news confrences and in her news confrences she says many things that just do not seem like remarks that a mother of a missing child would make, comments such as " I hope that this is a stranger because I would hate to think some one I know would do something like this" or when asked what the motive would be in abducting Tori Tara makes comments like " I think someone is being mildly vendictive and it needs to stop" (HUH!! MILDLY VENDICTIVE???).. She also made comments that she didn't recognize the person in the sketch, she also stated that she had not used drugs since high school (which we know now is a lie) her dog goes missing and come to find out the dog was at the vet and it was rumored that the dog was poisoned and then that the dog had gotten in trash and gotten sick, the dog was left at the vet for a month!! ( the dog is important here thats why I brought it up), then we find out that Tara failed some questions on her polygraph, her explanation is that she was nervous and upset and walked out, so she wanted a do over. Then there is the mysterious limo ride. Tara claims that after her daily news confrence that a man snuck to her back door and that he claimed his "boss" wanted to speak with her, so Tara, James and Sara (Tara's BFF) sneak out to this mysterious limo (that no news camera's or residents see) and they head to Toronto, where this limo drops them off at a hotel and Tara goes and meets with someone who claims their child to was abducted many years ago and that the kidnappers wanted a ransom and the police would not allow them to pay the ransom and so thier child was killed and this mysterious benefactor pulls out hair that is the same color as Tori's and tells Tara that this was the hair from thier dead child. Now the mysterious benefactor offers to pay any amount of money to get Tori back gives Tara a bank account number and a phone number.... UMMM yeah!!! Anyway police would never confirm or deny this however Tara claimed the police checked it out and it was legiate.
So then week after week after week goes by and all we hear is Tara, a bunch of messed up stories lies, innuendo's, Rodney starts holding press confrences with Tara, Tara reveals her drug use and the fact that she is going to a methadone clinic but states " My drug use was always my problem it never affected my kids or my ability to be a good parent" stating this after she had lied and rumors have been flying for weeks about this being a drug debt. At one point Rodney and Tara have it out in front of the camera's and then when Rodney leaves and Tara continues the confrence you can here Rodney and James in the back ground yelling and cussing each other. All of this drama, but WHERE IS TORI??????
We now fast forward to May 20,2009 the news states that two arrests have been made in the Tori Stafford case..... OMG WHAT???? THEY FOUND HER??? NO they didn't... HUH??? Terri-Lynn Mclintic charged with abduction and accessory after the fact and Michael Rafferty charged with abduction and 1st degree murder.. MURDER WHAT???? WHo are these people, where did they come from, how can they charge someone with murder with no proof, no evidence no nothing, and NO TORI..Why no murder charges for Terri-lynn? Why because Terri-Lynn apparently made some sort of deal to show police where the body of Tori was, but still who are these people?
Well apparently Terri-lynn and Michael have been dating for about 4 months, they met at a pizza shop. Terri-lynn who is 18 has had a very troubled childhood and been in and out of juvenal detention centers, she is known to be very "messed up kid" supposedly she is a druggie Oxy to be exact... WAIT OXY, isn't that the same drug Tara is getting treatment at the methadone clinic for??? Yes it is, so do Terrilynn and Tara know each other?? The answer is YES but according to Tara not through drugs she was going to breed her dog with Terrilynn's dog... and she only met her twice and Tori did not ever go to the house... But didn't Tara say she didn't recognize the person in the sketch, but now she is claiming that she knew who it was right away and turned it over to investigators, and James even went over to Mclintics house and saw that she had a white puffy coat that she had dyed pink... :scratch: but wait Terri-lynn was arrested on April 12th on an unrelated charge, she waits 6 weeks and then confesses whats going on???
Honestly I have no idea.
LE fly Terri-lynn around ina helicopter for I beleive 7 days and she never can locate Tori's body. As far as Michael goes, not much to tell on him, no one really says much, he claims he didn't do it, the charges against Mclintic were raised to murder as well I guess because she didn't take them to Tori's body. LE is now saying Tori's body may never be found Rodney and Tara are holding a memorial service for Tori this Saturday at 1 pm...

I'm sorry something in all of this is just not right to me, as you can tell its a messed up case!
Please let there be justice for Tori!!
Anonymous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Victoria "Tori" Stafford Empty Re: Victoria "Tori" Stafford

Post by concerned4all Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Butters, I remember you being very involved with this case over on CSO?

do you like close to them? If so, are you going to attend the memorial service Saturday?

Do you know what LE has on these 2 people that they can charge them with murder without a body?

You are so right, this is a very messed up case. Keep us posted.
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:26 pm

No actually I live in Alabama. I had heard about the case but tried avoiding it because I didn't want to get sucked into another case, still had fresh wounds ya know, with Caylee, Haleigh and then Sandra, but Lexi had emailed me and asked me to run and astrology chart on the case so I did, and I got sucked in... I do not like posting my findings from astrology charts, because I am still learning,and I don't want to do something wrong and give astrology a bad name, because it is so accurate when done correctly. If you have ever read the astrology furom at Websleuth you will see what I mean, its amazing.
When I saw Tori's chart it is one of the most confusing charts I have ever seen, so that peaked my curiosity even more, its one that you have to follow and then you can see what the charts are telling you, where as other charts I have read you can look at the chart and it tells the story. Thats what got me hooked.

As far as the service goes I wish I could attendbut Its along way from Alabama to Canada, but I did post on Rodneys face book that I would be there in prayers, but I refuse to take down the missing persons flyer until she is found!
LE is being so quiet on this case, they themselves had said she was still alive, they from what I know were not even looking at Terri-Lynn and Michael, they had talked to Terri-lynn, and made her walk but from everything I know she wasn't a suspect, she offered the info up freely, why... I dunno. but they have to have some kind of proof other than just her word to charge them with first degree murder, I just have no idea what it could be because they have said they do not even have a crime seen yet. I know they have taken things in to test but no word what that stuff is. Its beleived that possably there are pictures or something maybe cell phone pictures but that is just a rumor at this point.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Hey, Butterfuly, it's me, Tim in Colorado from the CSO site. Great to see you here also, already making an impact! An excellent synopsis, I might add, on the Tori case, and some of the many things that simply aren't adding up yet -- kudos on raising the right questions. As I'm sure you know by now, CSO is now back up after a major, major crash, and I imagine we'll bump into each other over there as well as here now.

When Wrapitup invited me over to her site here, she asked whether I had become a CSO moderator, and just to keep you informed, the answer to that question is no. However, I had been in touch with YourTurnToHelp just a few says before the crash about the possibility of becoming a contributor. In my blog posts, I kind of already had been to some degree -- much like you! -- so we'll see if you may actually see a few posts at CSO with my name on them. Anyway, great to "see" you, and keep on bloggin'.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:45 pm

Great to have you here, Tim!! I look forward to your thoughts as always.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:33 am

HEY Tim, long time no talk... glad to see you to, and thanks for all the complements you always have for me, very much appreciated.

Tori's case has me so spitting mad, just like Haleigh's case, I honestly had to step away from Haleigh's case, not that I don't think about it every day, but the lack of information and the way everyone down there is just so nonsholont about her being gone, I had to excuse myself from the case for a bit. I was getting that way with Tori's case to until out of no where they made an arrest.

Its not that I have lost intrest its just what can you do, when LE won't even do anything ya know.... If you cant tell I'm feeling guilty about Haleigh tonight! I am trying so hard not to get sucked into Neveah's case, but everyday I am reading up to see what the updates are... I just do not know how many more of these missing kids cases I can handle....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:29 am

I know, how many of these cases can you handle? it is rough. I wonder if down the road Tara will be charged with obstructing justice since she recognized Terri-Lynn. She is toast if it turns out to be a drug debt, they kidnapped Tori to scare Tara over a debt and it got out of hand? they got scared due to all of the media?? Wonder how this will all play out.? The fact she said someone was being vindictive was very telling.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:16 pm

OH there are so many questions here critter, Like what proof does LE have that little Tori is dead? Surely they are not going off the word of this psycotic teenager who can not lead them to Tori's body... and what was the limo ride? did it really happen, if so who met Tara was it a sting by LE or was it someone playing a cruel trick on everyone? Why won't LE say why they beleive Tori is dead? at least give Rodney some peace and poor Daryn, Why was these kids allowed to walk home from school? I am so confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:00 pm

"Calvary Pentecostal Church is fielding numerous phone calls and e-mails from people offering to volunteer or offer other support at the upcoming service set for June 6 at 1 p.m. "

http://woodstocksentinelreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1594325

This is so heart breaking. I still do not understand why they are giving up, Tori has not been found.
Anonymous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:43 pm

I know butterfly I feel ya sweety!
I think that the family knows now as much as the police know and I think LE has physical evidence like maybe clothing or somthing of that matter and that is why they were able to actually charge the two.

I just wish that their lawyers wouldn't have told them to shut up and would let the 18 year old continue to help investigators find this precious girls remains.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:25 pm

I am just as confused as both you and Critter and everyone else. I think it is great that LE is keeping so tight lipped, but you have to wonder what kind of evidence they have to be able to convict 2 people of muder with no body... I highly doubt they would or even could make an arrest without physical evidence. I mean in the KC Case it was her lies that got her into trouble.

I don't know, this case is just as strange as the HL case in my opinion.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:23 pm

It's hard to explain Tori's case as it unfolded, but butterfly did it very well (even working in the dog lol).

I'm certain that they have something concrete to prove that Tori has passed and that terri-lynne and michael killed her.

A friend from highschool (not a close friend, but he was in the same circle of friends) was charged with the murder of his girlfriend. She disappeared, and a few days later they found her car. A few weeks later they arrested him for her murder, and we were all surprised - how could they say for certain she was dead? And that he did it? He was a clean-cut, handsome, recent university grad.

What LE didn't tell us until later was that her blood was found in the car, with a very telling blood smear that indidcated that her body had been moved *out* of the car. Only LE knew details about how the car had been parked and what gear it had been left in, whether the seat had been moved back etc. And my friend let those details slip - how did he know if he wasn't the killer?

My point is that I'm sure that LE has details under cover right now that we won't learn about until the trial. Crown attorneys here (the prosecution) seem to prefer deals, so there's probably a lot of negotiations going on right now, and poor Tori's remains are the unfortunate bargaining chip 😢

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Well apparently Terri-lynn and Michael have been dating for about 4 months, they met at a pizza shop. Terri-lynn who is 18 has had a very troubled childhood and been in and out of juvenal detention centers, she is known to be very "messed up kid" supposedly she is a druggie Oxy to be exact... WAIT OXY, isn't that the same drug Tara is getting treatment at the methadone clinic for??? Yes it is, so do Terrilynn and Tara know each other?? The answer is YES but according to Tara not through drugs she was going to breed her dog with Terrilynn's dog... and she only met her twice and Tori did not ever go to the house... But didn't Tara say she didn't recognize the person in the sketch, but now she is claiming that she knew who it was right away and turned it over to investigators, and James even went over to Mclintics house and saw that she had a white puffy coat that she had dyed pink... but wait Terri-lynn was arrested on April 12th on an unrelated charge, she waits 6 weeks and then confesses whats going on???
Honestly I have no idea.

Hey Butters~
I didn't really get a chance to read your entire post before since I was at work and can only skim thru here and comment a little. Now that I have read your entire post I am in aww... I'm not sure if Tori is still alive or not, but there is so much pieces that you have put together that have really opened my eyes. You definitely know a lot of facts aout this case and I can tell this case is near and dear to your heart! I especially like the info you gave about the drug relation, as I didn't know Tara was on methadone treatments and that the 18 yr old was an Oxy user!

Thanks so much for this post. this story has grabbed my interest and I can't always find in depth info on it, but you have summed it all up right here. ⭐
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Hey mom, Yes Tara came out I believe it was Thursday before the arrests and admitted that she was a drug addict that she had been going to the mthadone clinic, but that her drug addiction never affected her being a mother, and the kids never saw herhigh. She also said that she only used two-three times a week, and was not heavy into it, but that can not be true if she is having to go to a methadone clinic to get off of it, and thats the biggest bunch of bull I have ever heard in my life that it did not effect the kids, from the rumors grandma had been taking care of the kids and Tara had only recently gotten them back... as far as Terrilynn goes, Tara claims that she only knew her from meeting her once or twice was going to breeed thier dogs, but a person in woodstock said that is not true because she remembers a time last year when she was going to buy Tara's couch from her but Tara said no I am giving it to my friend Terrilynn she has no furniture. Nieghbors also claim to have seen both Tara and James over at Terrilynns house, many times. Terrilynn's mother has cancer and supposedly takes Oxy's and supposedly thats were Terrilynn was getting them from.
In the begining it was rumored this was over a drug debt, thats when Tara said she had not used drugs since high school, I would give my opinion about the whole thing but Tara has already threatened on TV that she would see alawyer about all the slander, so ya know I really don't wanna ever have to meet this woman if she tries to pull something like that, but I guess you can come up with your own opinions.
I had stated that I would personally apologize to Tara myself if it turns out she is not responsible for this, turns out I will never be convinced she isn't responsible, at least through her life style choices.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:25 pm

The memorial for Tori was beautiful, I watched it live on the Sentinal website. Here is an article about it.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/tears-flow-at-memorial-for-tori-stafford/article1172290/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Butterfly/anyone, I am confused. I've been unable to follow this case lately. How can they make a definite determination that Tori is deceased? Why are they stating that her remains may never be located? Where is this info coming from and how would they know that her remains may never be located? Would that mean maybe she was burned after killed or something? I hope someone can give me the 411 on this. How horrible. confused :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:17 pm

I have a thread about titled Information on Tori Stafford case or something like that. Short answer is I dunno, I think they would have to have something more than just a confession from a psycho teenager with Jealousy issues, but they will not say actually they said something along the lines of thier case is more important than our need to know. So I guess we just have to wait and see.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:46 pm

Here's a very touching article titled She Would Have Danced. It is about the memorial and how Tori would spend a typical Saturday.

http://lfpress.ca/cgi-bin/publish.cgi?p=267004&x=articles&s=societe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Thanks Butter !!! for starting this thread

:(

I would like to see her FOUND!!!!! So she can lay in peace OMG!!!
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:35 am

t2smith wrote:Here's a very touching article titled She Would Have Danced. It is about the memorial and how Tori would spend a typical Saturday.

http://lfpress.ca/cgi-bin/publish.cgi?p=267004&x=articles&s=societe

Thanks t2, very nice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:00 pm

Poor Tori. Such a sad situation. I really feel for her father.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Victoria "Tori" Stafford Empty Remains Found Victoria Stafford's!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Human remains found in southwestern Ontario are almost certainly those of Victoria Stafford, a Woodstock schoolgirl who has been missing for three months, according to the head of the provincial police.

"We have some very strong leads that cause us to believe that we have in fact located the human remains of [Victoria] Tori Stafford," Ontario Provincial Police Commissioner Julian Fantino said.

Victoria Stafford disappeared on April 8 while on her way home from school in Woodstock. (Handout/Canadian Press) Victoria, who was eight years old, disappeared April 8 while on her way home from school in Woodstock. Until now, a massive search effort had failed to find a trace of the girl, even after two people were charged with kidnapping and first-degree murder in the case.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2009/07/20/opp-remains-body452.html

A heartbreaking ending to the beautiful little blonde headed girl that we all prayed would return home safely, sadly, it is not to be.

Last edited by lindamarie on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed title)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:12 pm

Video Report of Tori Stafford:
http://en.video.canoe.tv/video/23970955001

LE is waiting on confirmation of identity. The remains have been exposed sometime to the elements according to LE.

Two have been charged in her kidnapping & murder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:21 pm

What a SAD and Horrible ending to my day... but at the same time, if this is in fact Tori, then I am glad that her precious little beautiful body will finally be laid to rest and her family will have, well, some closure.. may those sickos rot in prison and think of what they did to this poor sweet angel for the rest of their life It\\'s Not Fair
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:31 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:What a SAD and Horrible ending to my day... but at the same time, if this is in fact Tori, then I am glad that her precious little beautiful body will finally be laid to rest and her family will have, well, some closure.. may those sickos rot in prison and think of what they did to this poor sweet angel for the rest of their life It\\'s Not Fair

mommyof3kids,

On a lighter note, I love your avatar, it made me smile!

In some of these cases we read about, share, & pray about, I thought when she was initially missing, she might come home safely. The SCUMBAGS are arrested & we know that she is never coming home. I am just sickened by this but her family needs for her to be brought home so they can mourn & bury her.

When I read the word CLOSURE by LE, IMO, it is the most OVER USED word in these tragedies. After my only sister died, my dad suffered everyday at her loss & his heart remained broken until he died. IMO, I think it does bring closure to LE, maybe people like us that are concerned for missing children, but I am certain there will be hole in the hearts of her parent's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:41 am

oh man
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:49 am

so sad... :( at least her fam has closure.... It\\'s Not Fair
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:56 pm

When I read the word CLOSURE by LE, IMO, it is the most OVER USED word in these tragedies. After my only sister died, my dad suffered everyday at her loss & his heart remained broken until he died. IMO, I think it does bring closure to LE, maybe people like us that are concerned for missing children, but I am certain there will be hole in the hearts of her parent's.

Arnut12345, you make a great point!! You are correct about Closure being for the LE, I guess I never really thought of it like that. I have never lost a family member or friend to a crime, but I have lost some that are very near and dear to my heart from illness and I guess in some cases we think we get closure from seeing them one more time or giving them that last goodbye, but in cases like this there really is no closure, they lost their daughter/sister/grandaughter/neice for NO Good reason and they will never get that last goodbye!!!
It\\'s Not Fair

I am however, glad my avatar made you smile, I am guesing it was my daughters Crazy Eyes.. LOL now I have her as Hollywood, sporting her shades sitting next to her "Dude".
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:16 pm

i'm sorry i didn't mean to be disrespectfull.. :sorry:
mmm what i ment to say is that with her body being found her family is finally able to put her lil body to rest... i feel that since she's finally found her family can rest a little more and they can have her close to home. i'm sorry that i can't find the right words to say what i'm thinking...
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:48 pm

It is one thing to suspect another precious life has been taken, but to find out that it is true and there is NO hope of them EVER coming home again is devastating. How sad for her family to have truly lost their hope for this precious little angel to return home. It breaks my heart. How tragic.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:49 pm

she was such a cutie pie and its a tragedy, but yeah, not knowing is also complete hell.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:57 pm

i think we all know she was gone, there was no hope of her coming home :sorry2:
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:24 pm

Adelacruz,

I took NO OFFENSE & I knew exactly what you meant. I will feel closure in this case for TORI, because her body was found, they have arrested the couple that committed the crime, they will have a trial, & hopefully spend the rest of their lives in prision. That is closure to ME, IMO, it is all we could do, pray hard & hope, BUT there was another plan for TORI, she is with the angels.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:27 pm

adelacruz wrote:i think we all know she was gone, there was no hope of her coming home :sorry2:
I know it. It is like a horrible epidemic...take out the young and innocent that still trust the world. A war on our children and women is on in our country. I just do not understand the feeling these monsters seem to have. like it is not real to murder, like it is a video game or tv show. Poor Tori.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:11 am

Blessings to Tori's family...may the little girl have peace and comfort in her new world. xoxo
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:37 pm

Heike wrote:Blessings to Tori's family...may the little girl have peace and comfort in her new world. xoxo
that is the sweetest thing i have read.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Victoria Stafford's remains identified. The remains found in an isolated, wooded area of southern Ontario on the weekend are those of schoolgirl Victoria Stafford, police confirmed Tuesday.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2009/07/21/stafford-murder021.html?ref=rss
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:36 pm

poor poor sweetheart :( im so glad she was found, im so glad they have the perps!!! this one really baffled me especially since people were looking suspiciously at the mom, i was just heartbroken for her.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:57 pm

crying
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:44 pm

Thank you, Lindamarie for posting these ❤

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:42 pm

The second one is my favorite. RIP Tori
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:27 pm

adelacruz wrote:crying
I know, it is horrible. :littleangel:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:06 am

crying another beautiful child gone. Why are people so mean and hurtful to these angels?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:11 am

Poor Poor Tori, the videos are wonderful. :littleangel:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:44 am

I am comforted to know there are others who feel as I do about this "closure" thing. Seems like there are many words/terms that are used until one just gets sick of hearing them. I don't see how there is ever closure. Especially when a child is found dead. The only closure I can see, is when the casket lid is shut. As for the family, there is no ending, but an ongoing struggle. Awaiting capture of the person responsible, punishment, which usually is never to the fullest extent. And then facing the rest of their lives with memory, and the pain of their loss. How people manage to go on, is beyond me.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:27 pm

Lindamarie,

thanks for this important category, as these beautiful children are gone, but YOU will never let us forget by creating this special spot that we can remember them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:01 am

crying
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Marica wrote:I am comforted to know there are others who feel as I do about this "closure" thing. Seems like there are many words/terms that are used until one just gets sick of hearing them. I don't see how there is ever closure. Especially when a child is found dead. The only closure I can see, is when the casket lid is shut. As for the family, there is no ending, but an ongoing struggle. Awaiting capture of the person responsible, punishment, which usually is never to the fullest extent. And then facing the rest of their lives with memory, and the pain of their loss. How people manage to go on, is beyond me.
Your words are so true. You got the point across in such a clear way.Awaiting capture of the person/persons has to be so hard. The memories must be so bittersweet, it is heartbreaking.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Victoria "Tori" Stafford Empty Tori Stafford/ Rodney Stafford raised $50,000 for Child Find, cycling from Woodstock to Alberta last summer

Post by Nama Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 pm

This time, Rodney Stafford says, the ride will be easier.
Victoria "Tori" Stafford Download

"I'll have the wind at my back and it will be downhill all the way," he joked.

This time, Stafford will also have his son Daryn to help him on the long bicycle ride in memory of his daughter Tori.

Rodney Stafford cycled from Woodstock to Alberta last summer in memory of the eight-year-old girl, abducted and killed after leaving school one afternoon in April.

His 45-day journey, Kilometres for Kids, raised more than $50,000 for Child Find along the way.

The journey ended on Whistler's Mountain near Jasper, a mountain that Tori had once visited.

On the top of the mountain, Stafford shouted out, "I love you Chubs!" his nickname for Tori, and released a purple balloon in her honour.

Kilometres for Kids 2 -- A Sibling's Story -- will start on that same mountaintop June 20, Father's Day, Stafford said.

The journey will raise money for Child Find again, and this time give Daryn a chance to honour his beloved sister, Stafford said.

Tori, 8, was abducted after school April 8 in Woodstock.

Police and volunteers searched for the Grade 3 pupil for weeks but the arrests in May of Terri-Lynne McClintic and Michael Thomas Rafferty for abduction and murder dashed the hopes of finding the girl alive.

Her remains were discovered July 20.

On Aug. 5, only days after a private service to say goodbye to his daughter, Rodney Stafford left Woodstock on a bicycle for Edmonton, with a shoe-string budget and help from a couple of friends.

Along the way, strangers offered their help, set up fundraisers and contacted local media for coverage.

This time, a Facebook page has been set up to help organize fundraising events in cities beforehand.

Visit Kilometres for Kids 2 "A Sibling Story" on Facebook for more information.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next