Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony'S Attorney WON'T Deny They Have A Book DEAL!

5 posters

Go down

Anthony'S  Attorney WON'T Deny They Have  A Book DEAL! Empty Anthony'S Attorney WON'T Deny They Have A Book DEAL!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Eyewitness News heard from a reliable tipster that the Anthonys, their private investigator and their lawyer are negotiating a package book deal with Simon and Schuster, which is owned by CBS, so Eyewitness News asked about it, because the publisher isn't talking.

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News last year that she was considering a book and now a tipster, who's been right before, told Eyewitness News the Anthonys, their private investigator Dominic Casey, who was videotaped searching and probing the woods where Caylee's remains were later found, and their lawyer, went to New York recently for talks with Simon and Schuster, a division of CBS that Wikipedia calls the fourth largest publisher in the country.

"I heard that you, George, Cindy and Dominic Casey went to New York and met with Simon and Schuster recently about a book deal," Belich told attorney Brad Conway (watch full interview).
"I wouldn't comment on anything personal like that. I don't know. I wouldn't comment on it, Kathi," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
for the article

for the video report

"Is it true?" Belich asked. thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking

Last edited by artnut12345 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Anthony'S  Attorney WON'T Deny They Have  A Book DEAL! Empty Re: Anthony'S Attorney WON'T Deny They Have A Book DEAL!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:00 pm

I find this just outrageous! IMO, why would ANYONE want to buy a book full of lies, a book where CA can spin her lies & theories, she can point fingers at everyone but her daughter, in her mind she can create a story in which KC WAS the PERFECT MOTHER, never stole a dime, & HONESTY was her motto.

Who exactly is her targeted audience? Those of us that follow this case with a passion wouldn't believe a word in the book. I guess I am surprised as to why any publisher would think this book would sell unless the PUBLISHER didn't follow the story. jmo!

Last edited by artnut12345 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Anthony'S  Attorney WON'T Deny They Have  A Book DEAL! Empty Re: Anthony'S Attorney WON'T Deny They Have A Book DEAL!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:30 pm

If you have an opportunity to watch the VIDEO interview, I really felt sorry for GA. He was nervous, he talked about showing up to speak at functions & people saying, "Oh, you are that guy" & indicated they didn't want him to speak because something negative might come out.His mannerisms were nervous, disconnected, imo.

I thought GA acted like a complete JERK at J Morgans depos. In my heart, I feel there is a dark side to GA, an anger management problem perhaps, but I pray when the day comes & he testifys about this case, he is able to be honest with the jurors, honest with himself, and stand up for Caylee.

Although I felt sorry for GA in that interview, imo, he & CA are responsible for all the BAD CHOICES they have made & it is unforgivable to me that they have NOT demanded JUSTICE for Caylee, jmo! And they WON'T, DEMAND JUSTICE FOR CAYLEEin my opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:37 pm

That book will sell as well as "Blood Brother" by Scott Peterson's sister. Hardly any. Unbelievable. faint
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:33 pm

im going to write a book on how cindy anthony ruined my life lol
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:55 pm

Juanita wrote:im going to write a book on how cindy anthony ruined my life lol

a fit
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:11 pm

LOL, Juanita!! This case has in some way changed all our lives.

IF there were NO book deal in the works, Conway would have vehemently denied it. He didn't..so there is our answer. Probably the reason he represents them. He knows or thinks he will be a very rich man someday. :evil:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:25 pm

wrapitup,

jmo, if conway thinks he is going to get rich co-writing a book with the ANT's & D Casey, it would really be a stretch. imo, there may be some people who read it, BUT, why would someone buy a BOOK of LIES when you can see this case unfold with the FACTS not spin of the ANT's, jmo.

I am concerned if D Casey is still FIRMLY bedded in the ANT camp, he will not likely disclose information to STATE att. if the ant'S COMMITTED more obstruction. Maybe D Casey is just going to rat out BOZO.

IMO, I hope a legitimate TRUE crime writer will do this story, exposing all the players, their contributions. I am puzzled why Diane Faning got the jump on everyone else, I wonder why she didn't wait until the trial ended. Competition I guess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:34 pm

by lindamarie Today at 7:37 pm

That book will sell as well as "Blood Brother" by Scott Peterson's sister. Hardly any. Unbelievable

Didn't she finally turn against her brother and even claim in her book how he murdered Lacy? I never read the book, but I think I read that somewhere.

by Juanita Today at 8:33 pm

im going to write a book on how cindy anthony ruined my life lol

:lol!: peace

Artnut, you are sooo right on that who in their RIGHT mind would read this book, or if they did... you know darn well it would be for Sh*$'s and Giggles ROFLMAO
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:18 am

[quote="mommyof3kids"]Didn't she finally turn against her brother and even claim in her book how he murdered Lacy? I never read the book, but I think I read that somewhere. quote]

The Complete Title of Anne Bird's book is "Blood Brother, 33 Reasons my Brother Scott Peterson is Guilty"

interested in finding out what the 33 reason are Amazon is selling this book for as little as .61 cents!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:35 am

I'm with ya'll, the fact that D.Casey is still in cahoots with the Anthony's is just disturbing.
I was hoping he was the smoking gun. I can't see CA & GA sharing the money if this guy helps put their daughter on Death Row.
Conway... is just a mystery to me. When I first saw him I thought he was just an attorney trying to do the best for his unruly clients. Now days I see him as I do most high profile attorneys
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:02 am

Hal Boedeker, the TV GUY with the OrlandoSentinel is reporting that THERE IS NO BOOK DEAL for George & Cindy.

Don't look for a George and Cindy Anthony book from big-time publisher Simon & Schuster.

Adam Rothberg, a vice president at the publishing house, writes: "Simon & Schuster does not have a book deal with the Anthony's or anybody else associated with this case."

Booty Booty Booty Booty Booty Booty
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:55 am

Just my opinion I think if there is a Publisher with a book :study: deal in progress... they would be jumping all over this free Publicity!
:Exercise:
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:05 am

NiteSpinR,

I agree with you. I think it is common for people to shop publishers, surely someone will publish a book by the ANT's. The ANT's see themselves as VICTIMS, just like their daughter. UNTIL they figure out that this case is not about them, it is about a MURDERED CHILD, I can't imagine what they would write about, OH! themselves, how mistreated they were.

I just hope a GOOD True Crime Author comes forward after trial & writes the book on Caylee, an actual account of what happened, how she was exploited, how she was murdered, & perhaps a look at the unraveling of a family, jmo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:24 am

They will title the book something like Persecuted By The MEDIA or What To Do When You Smell DEATH
How To Recognize A Liar how bout 5 Easy Steps To Denial or my favorite simply titled Chewing Gum
:blowing bubble
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Referenced article from Hal Boedekers, the TV GUY, Orlando Sentinel.

CA tells WESH News today, 8/21/09. that she & GA DO NOT HAVE A BOOK DEAL! CA said she was encouraged to write a book by her hair dresser but they do not have a deal. She didn't say they WOULN'T WRITE ONE.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down