Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CASEY TO APPEAR IN COURT FOR AUGUST 21 HEARING

+6
mommyof3kids
lisette
cherylz
CritterFan1
Wrapitup
Juanita
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CASEY TO APPEAR IN COURT FOR AUGUST 21 HEARING Empty CASEY TO APPEAR IN COURT FOR AUGUST 21 HEARING

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:07 am

The case against Casey Anthony is headed back to court Friday August 21 at 9:30am. Casey's attorney Jose Baez filed a series of motions. I am at work and have no speakers. So I am depending on anyone that can post a live stream of the hearing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CASEY TO APPEAR IN COURT FOR AUGUST 21 HEARING Empty Re: CASEY TO APPEAR IN COURT FOR AUGUST 21 HEARING

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CASEY TO APPEAR IN COURT FOR AUGUST 21 HEARING Empty Re: CASEY TO APPEAR IN COURT FOR AUGUST 21 HEARING

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:36 am

I don't see KC there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am

Lindamarie,

KC IS THERE, she looks terrible. I don't see GA/CA there. A Lyons is there also.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:38 am

im just floored about how long shes had to spend in jail before her trial. in a way thats speedy justice.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:42 am

Good Morning all, is LP and Tony, her "boyfriend" there??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:42 am

Oh boy, Georgie Porgie!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:43 am

I can't hear a thing. Someone please tell what is being said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:44 am

Bozo is asking George about LP and his "duties." Have to watch George's expressions. LOL!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:45 am

KC does look horrible
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:46 am

i do not see tony... I do see little zits all over KC's forehead.

Last edited by CritterFan1 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not fwd but forehaed)
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:47 am

She was "crying." Oh boy, here comes the State to question him. frying pan stripper
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:48 am

POOP! Motion is granted to get PHONE RECORDS ONLY of A Lazarro is going to be granted BUT they are going to be viewed by JUDGE first.

He is going to grant Until a week after Caylee was found. They will be for calls in & OUT only, not conversations.

OMG! GA IS going to testify on the motion for LP/Tracey/Robert Dick's is motion of whether BOUNTY hunters should testify.

KC IS ACTUALLY CRYING, a little bit, while GA testified. SHe has turned the tears off (30 secs. later!)

BOZO is claiming LP has used this as a publicity stunt. IMO, that is probably a can of worms he is going to regret opening. IMO, LP has been no bigger media WHOR? that the ANT's or BOZO!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:48 am

KC looks like the reality has set in...like she knows that she might have to cancel the celebratory beach trip she has planned for after the trial!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:49 am

One of her fans needs to send her some ProActive to use in her "Room".
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:50 am

I did not see A Lazarro there.

Does anyone else think KC looks bad? Maybe REALITY OF HER GOOD LIFE JUST KICKED IN!

COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:51 am

:coolgirl:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:52 am

critter,

your right. I pray the STATE WINS this motion!!! VERY important.

GA you idiot. He just said "he didn't see relevance." He is a unemployed LIAR, what does he know, jmo?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:54 am

Nice to see GA does not have on his normal..."look at me, i am so cool...smirk, smirk...chew, chew" Looks like he knows how this whole thing is going to turn out.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:54 am

We are getting a taste of GA's behavior, KC ran HER MOUTH NON STOP! There is NO telling what all KC said in front of them. I WANT TO KNOW!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:56 am

Why does GA always call KC 'my daughter' instead of by her name? GA looks awful but not as bad as KC.....
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 am

Is Cindy there??? This is just 1/16th of a snippet of what will happen at trial. George has major "attitude" with his answers and smirk.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 am

Linda DRUNE is about to make a GREAT POINT! THE ANT's could have hauled KC ANYWHERE she needed to go instead of having Lenard's people do it. They could have ridden along. GREAT POINT!

GA/CA/LA WERE NOT WORKING & could have supervised KC the whole time! LMAO!

Why wouldn't LP be there to testify to the agreement?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 am

Just a comment...KC looks terrible. We finally see a pale face and dark circles under HER eyes...just as Caylee so often had.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:00 am

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bozo lost!!!!! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:00 am

Haven't seen B Conway or CA. Can't imagine she would miss a media appearance.

Critter, GA does look bad. I just wish KC/A LYONS would beg for a plea!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:01 am

I saw CA. GA sat down by her when he was done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:02 am

CA is there, next to conway. he is in the aisle behind KC...CA looks ticked at the world
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:03 am

Why is Bozo laughing? Can you tell me what is so unique about this situation that he has to laugh?
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:04 am

cherylz wrote:Just a comment...KC looks terrible. We finally see a pale face and dark circles under HER eyes...just as Caylee so often had.

KC does look terrible. Did you see her cry a few tears when GA testified?

KC's hair looks wet or duty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:04 am

Bozo brought his smirk with him to court.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:05 am

cherylz wrote:Just a comment...KC looks terrible. We finally see a pale face and dark circles under HER eyes...just as Caylee so often had.
was thinking the same darn thing, cherylz
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:05 am

"Flambouyant cowboy"???
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:06 am

Conway and George are sitting behind Casey. I thought they were testifying for the State. And Bozo is simply :blablabla:

A "flamboyant" cowboy!! LMAO!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:06 am

Critter,

CA is always TICKED off at everybody that WANTS justice for Caylee! jmo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:07 am

Art...the Ants were too busy working on their tans last summer to drive KC around.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 am

artnut12345 wrote:Critter,

CA is always TICKED off at everybody that WANTS justice for Caylee! jmo.
:dancingmouse: :headbashing:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 am

"Around the clock" security?? Why? Were they afraid she would jump bail??? Maybe go to Puerto Rico w/Tony??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:09 am

They were afraid one of her 'fans ' might grab her hair...
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:09 am

Yes, trust me those were tears for herself...true psychopaths have empathy only for themselves.
I wonder if she ran out of make-up? Maybe her funds are drying up.
You know, just seeing her makes me feel that sick feeling ...that pit in the stomach. How her family can stand being in her presence is beyond me. Electric Chair
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:09 am

:so bored: :so bored: :so bored: :so bored:

IMO, BOZO isn't making a very good argument. I hope Linda Drane has a better one.

HIRED???? They weren't paid!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:10 am

I love Judge Strickland. You take your "flamboyant" cowboys as you find them.''
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:10 am

Bozo is stuttering, even he has no clue what he is trying to say.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:11 am

Cherylz,

And SIT BEHIND THE DEFENSE! It makes me so angry. What about Caylee????? Who is sitting there supporting her?????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:12 am

We are in spirit.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:12 am

Is Cindy asleep?? 😴
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:13 am

IMO, I bet Todd M & A Lyons speak with media when this is over. They didn't go all that way to FLA for nothing. LOL! all actors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:13 am

Bozo sit the f down. You are rambling and you will not win any of these motions!!!!!!! dancing
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:14 am

I am watching this is TRU/TV, that don't waste their footage on the ANT's apparently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:14 am

'Horse Already Out Of The Barn??" Love it!! dancing
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next