Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ron needs $35K and says he can find Haleigh -

+4
NiteSpinR
TerryRose
Nama
Wrapitup
8 posters

Go down

Ron needs $35K and says he can find Haleigh - Empty Ron needs $35K and says he can find Haleigh -

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Haleigh Cummings - TES Tim Miller - $35k For The BabyPosted on September 2nd, 2009 by Simon Barrett

This just in from TJ Hart, and it is yet more breaking news about the Haleigh Cummings case - Simon

Would $35,000 Haleigh Get Back

RAW AUDIO: TIM MILLER AND TJ HART

There is another bizarre turn of events in the disappearance of 6-year old Haleigh Cummings. The father Misty Croslin-Cummings, Haleigh’s babysitter-now stepmom who was supposed to be watching the child the night she disappeared, left a strange message on the phone of Texas Equusearch Director Tim Miller claiming Ronald Cummings needs $35,000 to get the child back!

Recently Tim Miller with Texas Eqqusearch was asked to once again help search for the child. Two weeks ago, Misty Cummings asked Miller to arrange a polygraph to clear her of suspicion since police had publicly said her stories of the night in question are inconsistent.

Misty failed both the polygraph and a voice stress test. She is now saying she was duped into taking the tests.

On August 28th, Misty Cummings’ father, Hank Croslin Sr., left a voicemail message for Miller claiming Ronald Cummings told him “If I had $35,000, I could have Haleigh back.”

Croslin said on the message he had witnesses claiming Ronald had made the statement.

Croslin said he thought Tim Miller was a friend and was angry that the pressure appeared to be on his daughter.

Miller sought the help of a fellow Texan and friend of Millers, Roy Moffitt of Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling Inc.. Moffit has since written a check to Ronald Cummings for $35,000 payable upon the safe return of Haleigh.

The Sky’s TJ Hart asked Miller what exactly the $35,000 was for. Miller said he was only concerned about getting missing Haleigh back and that he “didn’t give a damn.”

Hart now has in his possession and has forwarded copies of telephone messages of Croslin making the $35,000 claim and another one from Ronald Cumming mother Teresa Neves from August 18th.

In that message, Neves appeared to be concerned about Misty’s state of mind, saying she won’t even be in the same room as Ronald, and leaves to talk on the phone privately and is acting “crazy” Neves urges Miller to come to Florida quickly because Misty ”is ready to crack’

TJ Hart
m2c said,in September 2nd, 2009 at 5:08 pm I would have asked Ron directly if he had said that and if so what did he mean. Then, depending on the answer, I’d write a check (or not).
I would not have taken Croslin’s word or even a supposed voice mail as proof of anything.
Rumors are one thing. Taking action on rumors is another - with possibly more serious consequences.
I mean it’s really very nice that this money is available. But what happened to “consider the source” and getting corroboration and basic investigative and journalistic things like that?

m2c said,in September 2nd, 2009 at 5:14 pm I’m just saying that it would be good to remember that the Croslins have a bad relationship with Ron so I’m suspect of what they say and what their motives are.
Yeah right said,in September 2nd, 2009 at 5:30 pm If Ron only needs 35k to get Haleigh back. That means that he knows Where she is and she might still b alive.

But what happens to him when he gets her back. Does ge get the money or the slammer?

I have included the comments. Please click here to listen to the audio:

http://www.bloggernews.net/122098
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Ron needs $35K and says he can find Haleigh - Empty Re: Ron needs $35K and says he can find Haleigh -

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Neves appeared to be concerned about Misty’s state of mind, saying she won’t even be in the same room as Ronald, and leaves to talk on the phone privately and is acting “crazy” Neves urges Miller to come to Florida quickly because Misty ”is ready to crack’
Oh I hope so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ron needs $35K and says he can find Haleigh - Empty Re: Ron needs $35K and says he can find Haleigh -

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Here is another article. What the hell is it with this clan? Their stories keep changing!!

Tip Leads to $35,000 to Get Haleigh Back
Dave Wax Created: 9/2/2009 4:35:29 PM Updated: 9/2/2009 4:39:33 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Texas Equusearch expects to receive a gift of $35,000 in hopes of finding Haleigh Cummings, who has been missing for more than six months.

Director Tim Miller sought out the money from a sponsor and will put it in an account.

Miller says this stems from a tip that said Haleigh's father Ronald needs $35,000 to get his daughter back.

But, Ronald Cummings' attorney says this is misinformation, and says Ronald does not know where his daughter is, and the money will not bring her home.

First Coast News is continuing to follow this developing story. CLICK HERE for complete coverage of the Search for Haleigh.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144348&catid=3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:38 pm

RAW AUDIO: TIM MILLER AND TJ HART

There is another bizzare turn of events in the disappearance of 6-year old Haleigh Cummings. The father Misty Croslin-Cummings, Haleigh's babysitter-now stepmom who was supposed to be watching the child the night she disappeared, left a strange message on the phone of Texas Equusearch Director Tim Miller claiming Ronald Cummings needs $35,000 to get the child back!

Recently Tim Miller with Texas Eqqusearch was asked to once again help search for the child. Two weeks ago, Misty Cummings asked Miller to arrange a polygraph to clear her of suspsicion since police had publicly said her stories of the night in question are inconsistent.

Misty failed both the polygraph and a voice stress test. She is now saying she was duped into taking the tests.

On August 28th, Misty Cummings’ father, Hank Croslin Sr., left a voicemail message for Miller claiming Ronald Cummings told him "If I had $35,000, I could have Haleigh back."

AUDIO: Hank Croslin Sr.'s Voice Message

Miller sought the help of a fellow Texan and friend of Millers, Roy Moffitt of Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling Inc.. Moffit has since written a check to Ronald Cummings for $35,000 payable upon the safe return of Haleigh.

The Sky's TJ Hart asked Miller what exactly the $35,000 was for. Miller said he was only concerned about getting missing Haleigh back and that he "didn't give a damn."

Hart now has in his posession and has forwarded copies of telephone messages of Croslin making the $35,000 claim and another one from Ronald Cumming mother Teresa Neves from August 18th.

In that message, Neves appeared to be concerned about Misty’s state of mind, saying she won’t even be in the same room as Ronald,and leaves to talk on the phone privately and is acting “crazy” Neves urges Miller to come to Florida quickly because Misty ”is ready to crack’

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5137544.php
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:31 pm

wrap, one of the audios i heard was when Misty's dad called Tim & said, "I thought we were friends."

What in the hell is wrong with these people. I am so sick of adults NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY for their behavior & the behavior of their kids. (Misty) What is it exactly that Croslin doesn't grasp???? His daughter & only his daughter has KEY information that was needed 6 months ago. His daughter & ONLY his daughter has FLUNKED every test thus far.

This case is starting to remind me so much of KC's, game playing, lying & the family is involved.

Also, wrap, jmo, I thought NG was harder on Chrystal than she needed to be. Chrystal isn't a rocket scientist either, but, she was polite & she is a VICTIM also, she wants Haleigh home. For the life of me, I can't understand why JR. wasn't removed the day RON was arrested. I worry that maybe Chrystal doesn't want him. I just can't figure out all these strange people, thank GOD for NeJames & Miller, at least there are TWO sane people trying to get the facts, jmo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:38 pm

Nancy was downright RUDE to Crystal. I would have been shouting in the mic - "How DARE you speak to me like that"!! I will say.. by this time (almost 7 mo) Crystal should KNOW what time Haleigh's school ends. That being said..there was NO reason to treat Crystal the way Nancy did. Then, she said, "I don't think Haleigh ever had a chance." WHY didn't she say that on Monday when Ron was on?

And, it looks like there was a telephone argument between Ron/Misty the night Haleigh went "missing".

I am with you, Art; sick to death of all the b.s. Unless & until LE Finally arrests one or both - I am tired of hearing it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:39 pm

I was less than happy that Crystal did not know what time HaLeigh gets out of school. I would think a mother should take more interest in her daughter than that even one that don't live with her. I was blown away but agree with NG for once that poor HaLeigh never stood a chance. I had a really hard time with Crystals interview tonight. No Crystal is not the sharpest crayon in the box. I am so frustrated yet hopeful with a new team investigating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:43 pm

I don't understand WHY Crystal even consented to go on NG. It is evident she is not at all comfortable in front of the camera and we all know how NG is on a "normal" day..unless she is talking about the twins.

I am hoping Geraldo covers this case over the weekend. Maybe she will be less intimidated with him.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:55 pm

wrap your right no love lost between those two Crystal and NG. I just read the live thread. I guess I am not the only one that thinks it is bull Crystal did not know what time HaLeigh got out of school. Why is it all the people down there are so uneducated? It drives me crazy to listen to them talk. Ron, Misty, Crystal. Grrrrr And some is lying that just angers me to no end. And Misty's Dad needs to shut up and sit down. I believe he had to sign those papers for his daughter to marry Ron.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:58 pm

If you get the chance, watch NG. The eye rolling and the faces she makes at Crystal are palpable.

When you watch the show, notice the presser at the bottom that says R/M got into an argument over the telephone that night at 8:30PM when "Ron went back to work." Went back to work??

Yet, this was Never discussed.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Ron needs $35K and says he can find Haleigh - 62
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:21 pm

I want someone..anyone to explain this!! And Nancy didn't say boo about it!! What time did Ron go to work??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Is there a ransom demand or what?
I agree with lindamarie about this group of people---she says "Why is it all the people down there are so uneducated? It drives me crazy to listen to them talk. Ron, Misty, Crystal. Grrrrr And some is lying that just angers me to no end."
I have wondered about them myself and what kind of poor job they are doing down there in Satsuma when it comes to education. Furthermore, I wonder about the ability of some small towns and cities to provide adequate police detective work to their district. It seems so many crimes that happen in small bedroom communities are never solved and may not be vigorously investigated as they are in other cities and towns. It may not be their fault---they just might not have the money or the manpower or both.
NG makes me mad too when she coddles Ron like she does. He is polite to her and a good guest to interview, but, if she treats him so well, there is no reason not to be just as kind to Crystal.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I want someone..anyone to explain this!! And Nancy didn't say boo about it!! What time did Ron go to work??

Could that be a misquote? I seem to recall that there were conversations overheard between them when Ron was at work, not on his way to work? Anybody else recall this? (I do not recall anyone saying exactly what time he went to work that day or evening.)
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:49 pm

Didn't Ron claim that he went to work earlyin the afternoon and that's why Misty picked up Haleigh at the bus? I think it's confusing that now it says that he went to work at 8:30, and I think that conflicts with what Ron said earlier. Help us out here, Wrap. I know Wrap knows what was reported earlier when Haleigh first went missing.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:51 am

I noticed in the recent pictures we've seen of Ron, he's trying hard to clean up his act. (Yeah... good luck with that)
I also saw a shot of him getting into a new car with the paper sticker still on the back window. Did he trade in a Clunker?
Is he being paid for these interviews?
How much money did Crystal's family donate to Tim?
it wasn't 30 grand was it?

When asked why he married Misty, he wants us to believe his whole sleeping with the enemy thing, that's because he doesn't want to admit that he's just plain STUPID!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:32 pm

LE has NEVER confirmed the exact hours Ron worked that day. I called PDM a long time ago and was told the 2nd shift is 4:30PM to 3AM. Could Ron have clocked out for "lunch" at 7:30 until 8:30PM and gone home? If so..this makes me think Haleigh was already dead and Ron helped Misty get rid of her body.

I hope that NG or someone will clear up this timeline soon!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:44 pm

It is very interesting. How far from where they lived is PDM?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:46 pm

lindamarie wrote:It is very interesting. How far from where they lived is PDM?
About 17 miles.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:55 pm

Maybe with a new team of investigators Ron won't be considered cleared as a POI.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:15 pm

lindamarie wrote:Maybe with a new team of investigators Ron won't be considered cleared as a POI.
Maybe, Linda Marie. Or, maybe I will win the lottery!!! thinking peace faint chug duct and run
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:25 pm

You could do 17 miles pretty fast if you are familiar with the roads.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:23 pm

I wonder if Ron had to clock out for lunch/dinner and if LE has looked at that. I think his grief was to real to have been involved. But I could be wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Just a casual observation here about Misty's body language: I thought it strange when they were interviewed together on TV and Misty was asked about her inconsistencies. She paused a long time, looked at Ron almost seeming like she was trying to get approval for her answer and/or guidance in exactly how to answer, then looked back and said "I don't know". Her body language with her eyes that day really struck me but I don't know what to make of it.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:34 pm

oh ok!

what a dimwit
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:37 pm

Well, you're back! Been asking where you've been for 3 days, Juanita! Who is the "dimwit" that you are referring to in your post?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Ron is the dimwit of course, who else?
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:57 pm

lindamarie wrote:I wonder if Ron had to clock out for lunch/dinner and if LE has looked at that. I think his grief was to real to have been involved. But I could be wrong.
I have never found Ron to look really "griefed". I have heard him shout obscenities, I have seen him look arrogant as all hell and I have seen him cry "Crock"A-dile tears. Oh, and I have seen what appears to be him stoned out of his mind. :drunken:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:57 pm

TerryRose I think Misty looked at Ron because she had no idea what "inconsistancies" meant. Remember she has very little education. What a shame.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:05 pm

lol, Jeanne, I never thought of that! She might not know but there has been a lot of talk in the news using this word that one would think she would have learned it by the time they did that interview. I think she looked to him for an answer---maybe she can't think for herself very well.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:22 pm

No wonder she failed the poly. She probably couldn't decide which way to go with her yes & no.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:56 am

$35K put up for girl's return

By Larry Sullivan and Kristin Chambers
Published: Thursday, September 3, 2009 3:27 AM EDT

A Texas businessman has offered $35,000 in response to a claim that Haleigh Cummings could be found for that price.

The money, in the form of a check to Haleigh's father, Ronald, was offered Wednesday by Cypress, Texas, businessman Roy Moffitt, according to Tim Miller, director of the Texas-based search organization EquuSearch.

Miller said the figure was cited in a voice mail he received Tuesday from Cummings' father-in-law Hank Croslin.

In the voice mail, Croslin says Cummings had said he could get Haleigh "back" if he had $35,000, Miller said.

Miller described Moffitt as "a very, very kind person" who backs the search organization. Miller said Moffitt wrote on the check that it was payable only upon Haleigh's return.

"He told me, 'I pray to God that Ronald Cummings has the opportunity to cash this check,'" Miller said.

Moffitt also offered to bring cash to Florida if it would mean the 6-year-old girl could be found, Miller said.

"How do you put a dollar amount on it," Miller said, "if there's a chance that little girl is alive out there?"

Miller, who has led two searches - one last weekend - for Haleigh, recently arranged for polygraph tests and other exams for Misty Croslin-Cummings regarding Haleigh's disappearance, which he said she failed.

In an interview Wednesday night, Miller expressed surprise he has been criticized by people associated with the Cummingses.

"We did everything that they asked us to do," he said.

Meanwhile, Ronald Cummings' objective is to keep Haleigh's face in the spotlight, even when the publicity seems negative, his attorney says.

"Our goal is just to have Haleigh's picture on TV every day," Terry Shoemaker said. "Even if it involves negative publicity about Misty, it puts Haleigh's face on TV."

Shoemaker began representing Cummings about a week ago when Cummings approached the St. Augustine attorney to defend him from pending charges involving a reported fight with his in-laws.

"Charges have not been filed yet, but obviously our role there is to get the charges dropped before they make a filing decision," Shoemaker said.

Cummings faces a charge of burglary with battery stemming from a confrontation with his brother-in-law last month.

The attorney is also handling a family law case involving custody of Ronald Junior, Cummings' son, and the ongoing search for Haleigh.

"Our role there is to look out for Ronald's best interest and make sure Haleigh stays in the spotlight and people continue to look for Haleigh," Shoemaker said.

Misty Croslin-Cummings, Ronald's wife, agrees that Haleigh should come first, her attorney said.

"I think that she shares that goal with him," her attorney, Robert Fields, said. "It's Ronald's goal, and she feels the same way."

Cummings' continues to support his wife's story after she reportedly failed lie detector tests last week.

Croslin-Cummings has proclaimed that Equusearch founder Tim Miller tricked her into taking a polygraph, a voice analysis and undergoing hypnosis, but Miller said it was her decision to take the tests in effort to clear her name.

"He (Cummings) doesn't have much faith in the way that the polygraph was done or the results of the polygraph," Shoemaker said. "He believes what Misty has told him regarding anything that she might know, and until he gets valid proof or some facts that lead him to believe differently, he's going to stand by her - she's his wife."

Shoemaker said Cummings will do anything is takes to find his daughter, even if it means undergoing another polygraph.

"I know the investigation is continuing. We've met with law enforcement in the past couple of days and we hope to meet with law enforcement again soon to help shed any light on Haleigh's disappearance," Shoemaker said. "We will do anything we can to help resolve this.

Also, in a statement issued Tuesday, Haleigh's maternal family expressed support for Miller and his organization.

"I would like to thank Tim Miller for trying to help find my daughter," Crystal Sheffield said in the statement. "All I want is Haleigh back home."

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/03/news/news02.txt
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down