Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

+11
laga
prayerbone
janie
adelacruz
CritterFan1
ladyjustice37
Juanita
Wrapitup
TerryRose
Cory
mommyof3kids
15 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 20 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:15 am

Wrapitup wrote:No problem, Cory.

We old timer's just lost a very dear friend of ours from the days at CSO.

Life is too short!! crying
butterfly butterfly butterfly butterfly butterfly butterfly butterfly butterfly butterfly butterfly butterfly butterfly butterfly :littleangel: :littleangel: crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 20 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by prayerbone Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:24 am

Linda I don't know what to make of CSO i had a P/M from the YTTH tellin me off for a post i made , on hindsight he's most prob right ...

I said its gone pass scaring Alex off , we have Cory to considered , but it seems they have hopes shes going to come back and slip up , i think some are playing devils advocate over there to get her back...

Might pan out but i think unless she post , i will stick to this thread

I hate to ask Cory , but anything on the autopsy??

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:43 am

mommyof3kids wrote:Cory, I am so sad to hear what your daughter did 🇳🇴
That's not right!!! I am also sad to hear you have been so down, but am also glad you had a break and are back here with us! Who is this friend you are talking about that you sent to CSO?

ALSO, Critter, well, and Cory, Who is getting Leah's Case on Facebook. I fee so LOST and I was only gone for 4 days faint
Cory is trying to get Leah a memorial facebook account.. I think it is such a great cause...some of us have "friends" on facebook that have over 1000 friends....if just one person saw Leah's cause on FaceBook and had a friend of a friend, or relative that knew Nick or Leah back then>??? Well, who knows>? Miracles can happen.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:50 am

Prayerbone I got the same impression. He is playing devil advocate and trying to play both sides. I guess maybe he thinks that is his job. Maybe it is but I don't want to get involved in anything that has to do with defending Nick. I don't know if you know the history of VH. If you have never read wraps message on the home page you should as it explains this whole CSO, VH thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:05 pm

lindamarie, I feel like I am bashing my head into the wall over there against yt. He claims to agree then disputes points and claims he made points he did not, kinda funny. I still stand by my points and I am like you, it is sOOOOO clear from reading the few docs we have who the murderer is. yt seems hell bent on saying the cancelling of the GJ after finding the body points to finding evidence of another POI. That is simply not true and I have typed my fingers blue from trying to explain my point, but he still doesn't get it. I am not very good at saying what I think I guess????? I think I will try again over there, cause I want to keep a balance if he is going to play one side.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:40 pm

Unbelievable!!!! OK...You aren't going to believe this.... Andy asked a bit ago if I had received the autopsy report....So I called. Now I am told that the DA CAN refuse me access to those records. So, I called Maureen from the DA's office and she tells me I will most likely be denied by Frasier. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! He is out of town until the 31st I believe she said. I told her to forwarn him that I WILL be there to duke this on out with him. I am so damn mad right now!!!! $#%$%^&^%*&^&*&^ (that's me cussing big time!)
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:43 pm

&*^^$()(&^%$#!#%&^*(()+_(*&^%%$$#@#^&*((
that was me cussing....
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:48 pm

I think they are wrong. Did you make a note of the victims advocate group in Oregon to help you fight them? All you have to do is sign a statement saying you will not publish it due to the pending investigation. I am still like "what investigation you LE people are not investigating crap" 9 yrs is long enough. ******* that is me cussing. I am so ticked off at those LE people in Oregon. Can I tell them to shit or get off the pot?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:54 pm

Now I am really upset. I was looking up the victims rights group in Oregon. Read this and tell me how f*c*ed up this is.
National standards in the victim assistance field (New Directions, DOJ Crime Victims' Services Division (CVSD) Needs Assessment) show that assistance provided immediately after a crime is the ideal response for victims. It is also imperative for victims of crime to be informed of their rights within the criminal justice system and how to enforce their rights if they have been ignored or violated. The Victim Assistance Program (VAPs) staff provides the cornerstone of these processes. However, the majority of Oregon's VAPs are not able to respond to victims immediately after the crime. On the contrary, resources are so scarce that victims often do not receive an initial contact from a victim advocate until after a decision has been made to charge someone with a crime or even until indictment. When viewed in the context of ideal response, Oregon is far from able to meet the standard given the current funding level of the VAPs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
head bang head bang
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:55 pm

lindamarie wrote:I think they are wrong. Did you make a note of the victims advocate group in Oregon to help you fight them? All you have to do is sign a statement saying you will not publish it due to the pending investigation. I am still like "what investigation you LE people are not investigating crap" 9 yrs is long enough. ******* that is me cussing. I am so ticked off at those LE people in Oregon. Can I tell them to shit or get off the pot?

Victims advocate! Ha! What a joke they are! I am beyond mad! And yes...you can tell them anything you wish LM! Can you even believe this? Why didn't they tell me that last week??? WTF?????????? I have been lied to by nearly every agency in this flippin' state. Lie lie lie lie lie...seems to be all the know to do. I just want to get the hell out of Oregon.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:57 pm

It just keeps getting crazier and crazier as the years go by!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:01 pm

Oh I posted that link before I seen your reply. I am so mad they are going to get a piece of my mind. Iowa has a very low crime rate if you want to re-locate. Of course we have cold snowy winters and I hate winter time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:14 pm

Its not just Oregon I am sure. Victims rights are virtually nonexistant everywhere. I don't know if we can blame the Victims' Rights Groups, although they do seem to be best at requesting funding.

Cory, many others are working on this too, something is going to give, take care and try to destress a little.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Forgive me my mind is boggled and I don't know what county Leah was murdered in. I want to post the DA office link for everyone. I am outraged as Cory as a right to the autopsy report.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:27 pm

Coos County
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:37 pm

I also found this for you Cory. I am going to find you a free lawyer if it kills me to do so.

The trial court held that state law exempts medical examiners' autopsy reports from public disclosure unless the person seeking the report falls within the class of people listed in the state's medical examiner law.

That law says a parent, spouse, child or personal representative of the deceased or someone who is subject to potential criminal or civil liability for the death may examine and obtain copies of the medical examiner's report, autopsy or laboratory test report ordered by the medical examiner.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Coos County District Attorney
250 North Baxter Street,
Coquille, OR 97423
(541) 396-3121
This is who we all need to be writing and complaining to. Now all I need to find is a free lawyer to make sure Cory gets these reports and justice for Leah.
Laga feel free to post this on CSO as contact for other who want to do something about this miscarriage of justice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:37 pm

by Cory Today at 12:40 pm

Unbelievable!!!! OK...You aren't going to believe this.... Andy asked a bit ago if I had received the autopsy report....So I called. Now I am told that the DA CAN refuse me access to those records. So, I called Maureen from the DA's office and she tells me I will most likely be denied by Frasier. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! He is out of town until the 31st I believe she said. I told her to forwarn him that I WILL be there to duke this on out with him. I am so damn mad right now!!!! $#%$%^&^%*&^&*&^ (that's me cussing big time!)

WTF ... WHAT THE FYING FLIPPING F*#$@ing HAY!! that was me cussing... Are you serious... can we all call this Frasier and give him a piece of our minds... He doesn't want you to see it, cause he doesn't want heat back on his ARS for NOT doing his damn Job!

I know a lot of people want to point the finger at the Old chief and police Dept., but I think it's the DA's Office that needs a good frying pan :headbashing: Electric Chair :slugger:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:20 pm

mommyof3kids We all love you here on VH. I could not agree more and you will notice I put the DA information up. We need a on line petition to sign telling LE to either close this case and release these records to Cory or make a darn arrest. Cory said I could tell them to shit or get off the pot. Anyone know how to get an on line petition going?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:33 pm

by lindamarie Today at 3:20 pm

mommyof3kids We all love you here on VH. I could not agree more and you will notice I put the DA information up. We need a on line petition to sign telling LE to either close this case and release these records to Cory or make a darn arrest. Cory said I could tell them to shit or get off the pot. Anyone know how to get an on line petition going?

I will sign sign away if this will actually work, or will it just go in that dusty file of theirs that has been sitting on a shelf in the back for the past 9 years? 🇳🇴 crying It\\'s Not Fair
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Well, I just made my appearance at CPD. It wasn't exactly pretty! I was told by the Chief himself that if he is contacted by the ME that he himself will deny me access to those records. OMG! I reminded him just who's daughter Leah Freeman was....MINE! Not his and not anyone in his department. This case is going nowhere guys. I can't even remember what all was said. I am of the impression they simply don't give a f***. Sorry - I'm frustrated and irritated. He also implied that these sites (VH, CSO and the other one) are nothing but speculation. How's that for a slap in the face? I gave him the print out of the conversation with the BITCH and I don't know, but he didn't seem very interested. Glanced through them was about it.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Can you get in trouble for peeling out of city hall grounds?????? :face:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Frigging rediclious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is beyond the f&$"&" pale ...You should ring that DJ up , and ask if they would get involved over this !!

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:36 pm

He also implied that these sites (VH, CSO and the other one) are nothing but speculation

WTF.. this guy is an COMPLETE ASS!! There has to be something that can be done.. this is just NOT right!!!!!

I am beyond PISSED OFF right now! Do they not want Justice for Leah... they must not, but Cory, Please DO NOT give up, you have a support group here and you have to know we will NEVER give up on you!

I am seriously considering my mom's idea of Picketing.... I am soo not even kidding either!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Not done yet..

Why the Hell can't a mother know how her own daughter died?? That in itself should be a crime! They shouls HAVE to release this info to the immediate family!

Makes me think there is something in that Autopsy that is damning to them or maybe to the case?? idk.. but I am flaming pissed right now :mad:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:48 pm

by Cory Today at 4:22 pm

Can you get in trouble for peeling out of city hall grounds??????

This made me laugh Cory! Muah!
:riding:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:03 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:Not done yet..

Why the Hell can't a mother know how her own daughter died?? That in itself should be a crime! They shouls HAVE to release this info to the immediate family!

Makes me think there is something in that Autopsy that is damning to them or maybe to the case?? idk.. but I am flaming pissed right now :mad:

He said - and I quote......"There is nothing in those papers that will tell you anything."
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:04 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
by Cory Today at 4:22 pm

Can you get in trouble for peeling out of city hall grounds??????

This made me laugh Cory! Muah!
:riding:

I know!! I was actually laughing when I typed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:07 pm

OK, so I am looking through the statutes and this is what I have found on parental rights to see the autopsy:
146.035 State Medical Examiner; personnel; records; right to examine records. (1) There shall be established within the Department of State Police the State Medical Examiner’s office for the purpose of directing and supporting the state death investigation program.
(2) The State Medical Examiner shall manage all aspects of the State Medical Examiner’s program.
(3) Subject to the State Personnel Relations Law, the State Medical Examiner may employ or discharge other personnel of the State Medical Examiner’s office.
(4) The State Medical Examiner’s office shall:
(a) File and maintain appropriate reports on all deaths requiring investigation.
(b) Maintain an accurate list of all active district medical examiners, assistant district medical examiners and designated pathologists.
(c) Transmit monthly to the Department of Transportation a report for the preceding calendar month of all information obtained under ORS 146.113.
(5) Any parent, spouse, child or personal representative of the deceased, or any person who may be criminally or civilly liable for the death, or their authorized representatives respectively, may examine and obtain copies of any medical examiner’s report, autopsy report or laboratory test report ordered by a medical examiner under ORS 146.117. The system described in ORS 192.517 (1) shall have access to reports described in this subsection as provided in ORS 192.517. [1973 c.408 §4; 1987 c.142 §1; 1995 c.504 §3; 1995 c.744 §8; 2003 c.14 §60; 2005 c.498 §1]

I am still looking for a law that states LE or DA can refuse to let them have it. Here is the link if anyone wants to help
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:25 pm

147.410 Purpose. We, the people of the State of Oregon, declare that victims of crime are entitled to fair and impartial treatment in our criminal justice system. The purpose of chapter 2, Oregon Laws 1987, is to declare to our legislature and our courts that victims’ rights shall be protected at each stage of the criminal justice system. We reject the notion that a criminal defendant’s rights must be superior to all others. By chapter 2, Oregon Laws 1987, we seek to secure balanced justice by eliminating unbalanced rules.

I thought this was interesting. Found under “CRIME VICTIMS’ BILL OF RIGHTS.” Section in the statutes.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:26 pm

by mommyof3kids Today at 5:07 pm
(5) Any parent, spouse, child or personal representative of the deceased, or any person who may be criminally or civilly liable for the death, or their authorized representatives respectively, may examine and obtain copies of any medical examiner’s report, autopsy report or laboratory test report ordered by a medical examiner under ORS 146.117. The system described in ORS 192.517 (1) shall have access to reports described in this subsection as provided in ORS 192.517. [1973 c.408 §4; 1987 c.142 §1; 1995 c.504 §3; 1995 c.744 §8; 2003 c.14 §60; 2005 c.498 §1]

This is what I have been saying!!!!! Cory needs a lawyer so these jerks quit withholding what she is entitled to under the law.
:evil: I am so mad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:33 pm

This is what I have been saying!!!!! Cory needs a lawyer so these jerks quit withholding what she is entitled to under the law.
I am so mad.

And I love your idea of finding her a Pro Bono Attorney LM, I will look into it too. I would think the Oregon State Bar would have a resource for this.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mayhem Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:35 pm

It is clear and simple b*llsh*t! This is the NEW chief saying this, puffing out his chest? Well, then if it is, it may be time to take a d e e p breath and really contemplate this total load of b*llsh*t they've just laid out.

Upset at your request, perhaps because he's new and all and hasn't gotten around to re-investigating yet? Offended that you're confronting him and he's gotta thing for confrontational women? Whatever the new Chief's issues are, we should remember that this may be the team that God's placed to bring JUSTICE for Leah. A**h*ole now, hopefully huge friend soon later!!

Cory, you have the right to that information. Period. It's been nine years with no conviction and frankly, no further investigation. You should seek a lawyer who can help represent YOUR interests, since no one at the PD seem focused on that right now. Perhaps they will still deny, but light that fire under a new investigation!!

But, if I can be so "bold", cause I'm new and everything (and I can fly off the handle pretty easily when I'm passionate about something!) Sit back and allow the words that you orchestrated today SET IN AND STING LIKE HELL. There's nothing better than prolonged silence after a confrontation like that. They WILL be hearing from you again, but keep 'em guessing about when and keep 'em thinking about the things you said. It is YOUR daughter and it's been 9 years. You've done a good thing.

God bless you, Cory!!!!

mayhem

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:53 pm

mayhem, you are something..you take no prisoners, just like cory!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Why are they doing this to me??? What the hell have I ever done to deserve this kind of treatment??? My God this in inhumane!!
I just feel like all our efforts just flew out the door. Nine friggin' years of total BS. WTF?
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Cory please contact these people. If you really want those reports you are entitled to them under the law.

OREGON LEGAL SERVICES CORPORATION
516 ES Morrison, Suite 1000
Portland
Oregon
97214-2340

Tel: 503 - 234 - 1534

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:07 pm

lindamarie wrote:Cory please contact these people. If you really want those reports you are entitled to them under the law.

OREGON LEGAL SERVICES CORPORATION
516 ES Morrison, Suite 1000
Portland
Oregon
97214-2340

Tel: 503 - 234 - 1534

Just did....disconnected!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------

-------

Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:18 pm

by Cory Today at 6:00 pm

Why are they doing this to me??? What the hell have I ever done to deserve this kind of treatment??? My God this in inhumane!!
I just feel like all our efforts just flew out the door. Nine friggin' years of total BS. WTF?

I don't know Cory, and it's not friggin right at ALL. You need to get an attorney cause there is NO reason you can't get the answers you have been looking for. You deserve the right to know what happened to your daughter!

-------

-------

mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:26 pm

So sorry I repeated all the statutes in the other folder - I need to read through everything before I say too much more. Regarding Mayhem's statement above, the new Chief is going to agree with anything the DA says because Frasier is his boss. It's unfortunate but true, we need someone who is retired from or no longer employed by the Coquille PD to come forward and share their frustrations with how Frasier has handled things - we need them to speak to the media. Even without them though, we have enough information to interest the media.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:47 pm

OK, we have NOT lost any pages.

Apparently, Forumotion Compacted this thread so that there are now 50 posts per page as opposed to 15 posts per page.

You all can rest easy!! :cheers:

Any questions, please PM me!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:36 pm

michelle_ellis wrote:So sorry I repeated all the statutes in the other folder - I need to read through everything before I say too much more. Regarding Mayhem's statement above, the new Chief is going to agree with anything the DA says because Frasier is his boss. It's unfortunate but true, we need someone who is retired from or no longer employed by the Coquille PD to come forward and share their frustrations with how Frasier has handled things - we need them to speak to the media. Even without them though, we have enough information to interest the media.

I am trying to talk to Mike about doing this...I have been trying for a while. He is nervous that people here might not come to our business if he makes waves. On the other hand...he is really tired of everyone thinking the ball was dropped by him when in fact he was told what to say pretty much and what he couldn't say.

He has felt more comfortable since he is retired and people are leaving him alone. This town pretty much trashed his 30 year reputation as an amazing Law Enforcement officer and detective. He came here with so many awards and so many acculades from Florida that you just woudn't believe it. He was detective of the year for 7 years in a row. There are 400,000 people in that county he came from. People here acted like he wasn't prepared for this. He was more prepared then anyone else, but he couldn't get cooperation). When I went with him to Ft. Pierce in St. Lucie County Florida a few years ago..the Sherrif came to see us at Mike's moms house and wanted Mike to move back. Sometimes he wishes he would have because he was treated so terribly here. Mostly he stayed because my children are here and I didn't want to go to Florida.

Anyway...what I am trying to say here is that He has felt so beat up that I just don't think he feels like he wants to go through any of that again. I'm trying though...believe me. head bang
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:39 pm

BTW...you are not going to believe this.

I just came from Safeway and guess who was in front of me at the store? Nick McGuffin...his mom and dad...and his child.... who's name.... btw is Alexis. Go Figure. thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:34 pm

treaves wrote:BTW...you are not going to believe this.

I just came from Safeway and guess who was in front of me at the store? Nick McGuffin...his mom and dad...and his child.... who's name.... btw is Alexis. Go Figure. thinking
WOW!!! So, did you know they lived in the same town?? Did he or they see you? Were any words exchanged? How do you know his daughter's name is Alexis?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:05 pm

treaves wrote:I am trying to talk to Mike about doing this...I have been trying for a while. He is nervous that people here might not come to our business if he makes waves. On the other hand...he is really tired of everyone thinking the ball was dropped by him when in fact he was told what to say pretty much and what he couldn't say.

He has felt more comfortable since he is retired and people are leaving him alone. This town pretty much trashed his 30 year reputation as an amazing Law Enforcement officer and detective. He came here with so many awards and so many acculades from Florida that you just woudn't believe it. He was detective of the year for 7 years in a row. There are 400,000 people in that county he came from. People here acted like he wasn't prepared for this. He was more prepared then anyone else, but he couldn't get cooperation). When I went with him to Ft. Pierce in St. Lucie County Florida a few years ago..the Sherrif came to see us at Mike's moms house and wanted Mike to move back. Sometimes he wishes he would have because he was treated so terribly here. Mostly he stayed because my children are here and I didn't want to go to Florida.

Anyway...what I am trying to say here is that He has felt so beat up that I just don't think he feels like he wants to go through any of that again. I'm trying though...believe me. head bang

I can completely understand Mike's fear about your business being effected. It is amazing how in a small community the DA has so much control of everything. Honestly I'm shocked the Coquille Valley Sentinel pretty much printed the press release I sent them word for word, when the World didn't cover anything and I pitched them just as much. I don't want to make assumptions, but I find it interesting they have never printed anything about the legal documents, which I'm sure they were aware of having been released for so long.

There are a couple of links regarding an investigator on the JonBenet Ramsey case that chose to talk that you may be interested in reading:

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:09 pm

treaves wrote:BTW...you are not going to believe this.

I would love to know what their reaction was when the Coquille Valley Sentinel printed the article discussing the search warrants issued on him and including the fact of him failing the polygraph. I don't think that information had ever been released publicly like that before. His family, mother of his child, and his daughter better know that no-one has forgotten his involvement with this case and Lord knows what else and we aren't going to let ANYONE forget it now.

What a creep - and to think he is a father is honestly horrifying to me. I don't want to point fingers...but they are all leading in one direction and it is shocking to see that he is exactly where he was before.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:34 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 10:34 pm

treaves wrote:
BTW...you are not going to believe this.

I just came from Safeway and guess who was in front of me at the store? Nick McGuffin...his mom and dad...and his child.... who's name.... btw is Alexis. Go Figure.

WOW!!! So, did you know they lived in the same town?? Did he or they see you? Were any words exchanged? How do you know his daughter's name is Alexis?

His parents never moved away, but he did move to Vegas for a bit I think, then he moved back to Oregon but NOT Coquille. He must have decided to COME HOME for the Holidays :face: you have to remember, Coquille is population 3,500 or so.. and there are only 2 Grocery stores.. Safeway or McKays Market... but all in all how awkward for my mom to have to come face to face with him and his family. She told me that it was a bit awkward and she got 2 glares, one from Nick and one from his mom.... :pale:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:53 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:His parents never moved away, but he did move to Vegas for a bit I think, then he moved back to Oregon but NOT Coquille. He must have decided to COME HOME for the Holidays :face: you have to remember, Coquille is population 3,500 or so.. and there are only 2 Grocery stores.. Safeway or McKays Market... but all in all how awkward for my mom to have to come face to face with him and his family. She told me that it was a bit awkward and she got 2 glares, one from Nick and one from his mom.... :pale:

Very awkward indeed - thank goodness it wasn't Cory who ran into them though - that would have been worse! I can't believe he has the gall to come back to town. It seems like his family have a lot of supporters in town though. Why are they so influential?

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:55 pm

I know Michelle and especially since we KNOW he and his family have scene these sites and even participated in them. Shocked 2

Last edited by mommyof3kids on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:01 am

mommyof3kids wrote:I know Michelle and especially since we KNOW he and his family have seen these sites and even participated in them. Shocked 2

Because I am new to the sites I was not aware they have participated. Which sites? I'm guessing the one hosted The World? That forum seems to get quite nasty from the snippets I have read.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:05 am

Michelle, I am PM'ing you now my dear!!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next