Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog Talk Radio on Sunday, 09/20/09

4 posters

Go down

Blog Talk Radio on Sunday, 09/20/09 Empty Blog Talk Radio on Sunday, 09/20/09

Post by Wrapitup Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:32 pm

TJ Hart will be on live radio at the pond that was drained. 3PM CST

Here is the link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/09/20/Haleigh-Cummings-Update
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Blog Talk Radio on Sunday, 09/20/09 Empty Re: Blog Talk Radio on Sunday, 09/20/09

Post by Wrapitup Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:43 pm

OK, I called in..spur of the moment thing. Wanted to know if that was a vehicle they pulled out of the water on the video I have posted on the Haleigh thread. Had to tell them what news source, Cobra said NO. However, a vehicle was pulled out but they won't talk about it. Not much else new, except some member in the chat room took it upon herself to tell the chat the caller on the phone is Wrap. This same person thought it was really funny when I was told by Cobra that video does not show a vehicle being pulled out of the water. That same person is my ex admin.

For any guests or dual members..I have respected F and all I ask is the same. Thanks for listening..now back to Haleigh.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Blog Talk Radio on Sunday, 09/20/09 Empty Re: Blog Talk Radio on Sunday, 09/20/09

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Yes, it is about little Haleigh, not her(F's) idiotic games.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Bummer U missed it :(
But it doesn't sound like I missed much. So basically, that video you posted of them pushing something out of the water was NOT an ATV? But there was a VEHICLE pulled out? Strange, I wonder who's vehicle it was, and if it is related to this case?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:26 pm

there was speculation it was a red pick up truck...pure speculation.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Does a Red Truck have something to do with this case? I can't remember anything about a red truck??
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:52 pm

My adult kids came over during the program so I didn't get to hear it. I am disturbed by your name being disclosed, just another personal attack! POOR TASTE! Sad, just consider the source.

KUDOS to you for calling & asking the question we all wanted to know. That is what the forum is about isn't it, finding out answers to questions of concern? If F laughed, she showed her own ignorance, I am sure COBRA loved being able to get to talk & tell you that it wasn't a car. It was reported by the media that STOLEN cars were at the location so it was an intelligent question & it is difficult to tell by the media footage because it was shot at night.

thanks for keeping up updated on Haleigh. Did anyone on the forum today think anything will come of the new developments with the draining/dredging of the pond this week?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:54 pm

I think they won't discuss the car (they said CAR) because it has something to do with this case. I wonder..did they find (and I hate typing this..)remnants of Haleigh in that car????????

For any who did not listen, I also said I thought that maybe Misty took Haleigh to the pond to do her thing and Haleigh drowned. Cobra was adamant. "No Way", he said. HOW WOULD HE KNOW THIS FOR FACT?

Cobra also said that Teresa Neves was calling CNN and all the media to "get down here." I cry b.s. on that.

From what I have heard - it seems heads w/roll by Thursday and there will be more people "at the Grey Bar Motel" reference Haleigh per TJ.

If you all have time, listen to today's broadcast.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:57 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:Yes, it is about little Haleigh, not her(F's) idiotic games.
moon walking thinking head bang faint :jaw dropping: affraid Booty :nono: Shocked 2 Smash PC :smnanatongue: WTF :slugger: :riding: wink
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 pm

You all can listen to it (& still blog) on the link I posted upthread. I didn't listen to the whole thing as it went from talking about Haleigh to Cobra saying he will never look for missing children again.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:10 am

Haleigh Cummings Update
BNN Radio Weighs In Sept 20 – The Wrap UpPosted on September 21st, 2009 by Simon Barrett

Today’s program was illuminating. Although I talk often with our panel one on one, it is rare that we we all get to share our thoughts en-mass. It has been a busy and frustrating few days in the search for Haleigh Cummings. Friday and Saturday were two insane days for people trying to report the story.

It reached a crescendo Saturday, before you could even publish a story, the story had mysteriously changed. It all depended on who you talked to at the PCSO. The draining of the pond was just an exercise, the draining of the pond was related to the pot grow-op bust, the draining of the pond was to recover stolen vehicles. Sometimes they even threw in a few comments about maybe they would find evidence related to Haleigh Cummings disappearance. About the only consistent thread was that they did not expect to find Haleigh’s body.

The other hot ticket item this week is that Misty Croslin’s older brother Tommy found himself arrested on theft and gun possession charges. Even worse he is being held on a bank account busting $50,004, which is definitely outside the realm of the Croslin’s abililities.

We had an ‘all star’ panel on the show, TJ Hart, Art Harris, William Cobra Staubs, and Denny Griffin. I think it is fair to describe it as a very lively exchange.

Comments:

treece said, in September 21st, 2009 at 8:03 am
Yes, Simon, great show yesterday. A lot of info
discussed. You could hear the frustration and
weariness in your voices. Especially TJ sounded so tired and drained from this. I am praying for you all. Keep up the good work, you guys are the reason this case is still moving.

mlee said, in September 21st, 2009 at 9:12 am
Yes, Simon it was a great show, but left so many questions still to be answered.. I so have a problem with the multi stories put out by the le.. I look at life with it’s either one or the other. It is as if, they gave out a mulitple choice of what we could chose to believe. And amazing that they are not all on one track. I have always believed that the Sheriff would immediately tell his entire staff. This is all we are to say, don’t play games with the Media, and if he doesn’t want the media told, he should have put a gag order out. Of course, Cobra leads us to believe that there are those in the Dept. that have their own agenda’s. If that is the case, the unemployment line is right over there.. Hit it!!

m2c said, in September 21st, 2009 at 9:49 am
Overall I am a great supporter of LE. However I’ll also be the first to admit that they are humans too. Some are better than others at their jobs just like everywhere else. IMO Hardy was voted into a job he had no business - and no experience - in doing. Maybe that would have been okay if crime in the area had stayed pretty much whatever “normal” is there. But with Haleigh’s disappearance, Hardy’s INexperience effed things up from the get-go. In part because he had fired the two detectives with the most experience because - and only because - they were part of the previous administration. I guess that’s the accepted, “politically” appropriate thing to do but the timing could not have been worse for poor Haleigh. And Hardy has also assigned at least three different people to be “lead” detective so far on this case. So if his department is in a shambles it is because it’s leader is a boob and has not handled this right (doesn’t know how) from the beginning. Haleigh is paying for that and whoever did this is benefitting from it. Hardy doesn’t know how to run an investigation, how to delegate to the right people, or how to handle the media/public or pretty much anything else that I can see so far. It would be nice if the FBI or FDLE could take over and send him to the unemployment line. Then maybe something would happen. But it’s been too long now. If there is any kind of a positive outcome to this situation (including finding Haleigh AND finding/convicting the person responsible) it will be in SPITE of Hardy not because of him.

http://www.bloggernews.net/122321
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:14 am

I am listening to it again.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 am

Cobra predicts by Thursday there will be more arrests in the HaLeigh case.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:01 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:Cobra predicts by Thursday there will be more arrests in the HaLeigh case.
Cobra has not been able to work on this case in months. He says they pulled a car out of the pond..TJ says no. Which is it? Cobra said Teresa Neves was calling CNN and all the media to "get down here" over the weekend. How would he know this? I am thinking that Cobra needs to get that "Discovery Channel" deal and hang out w/Dog the Bounty Hunter and his clan. He said yesterday he will never look for another missing child. So, IMO..time to move on. I am fed up with him - especially yesterday. And another thing..can he complete a sentence w/out cussing on live radio?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:06 pm

I am really sorry to hear he will never look for another missing child. I hope he changes his mind and I am still praying for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:12 pm

I am still chuckling at Cobra trying to say Brown Recluse.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:31 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:I am still chuckling at Cobra trying to say Brown Recluse.
I can assure you if he had ever been bitten by one, he would damned sure know how to say it. i have a hole in my leg from a bite. Not pretty! :spidey:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Okay I just caught the part about Fysty.
faint
Why won't she stop with this crap?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:49 pm

lindamarie wrote:Okay I just caught the part about Fysty.
faint
If I knew the answer to that one, I would be a very rich woman. I find it rather comical and bizarre at the same time. thinking smoking :idk: ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
lindamarie wrote:Okay I just caught the part about Fysty.
faint
If I knew the answer to that one, I would be a very rich woman. I find it rather comical and bizarre at the same time. thinking smoking :idk: ROFLMAO

My thoughts, exactly. What is she on? As my boyfriend says, " Too much quinceanera!" :drunken: :lol: wine drinker :beer jumper: chug smoking :drunken:
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down