Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garrido Says Can Control People's Thoughts/ Phillip Writes That Religion Cured Him

5 posters

Go down

Garrido Says Can Control People's Thoughts/ Phillip Writes That Religion Cured Him Empty Garrido Says Can Control People's Thoughts/ Phillip Writes That Religion Cured Him

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:43 am

Or at least thats what he thinks and tells people.
I kept seeing these creepy pictures of Phillip Garrido staring at someone or something you can't see in the picture.
It was driving me crazy and everytime I saw one, I was asking what in the hell is he looking at?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I WARNED ya'll they were creepy!
Well come to find out he is staring at the back of his wife's head while they are in court. She will not make eye contact with him and seems to fidget around a lot. (well boofreakenhoo hoo hoo who gives a crap!)
Looks to me like Pervy Phil is trying to peer into his Wife's brain and leave her a message.
Wonder how that whole mind control thing is working for him in jail?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Garrido Says Can Control People's Thoughts/ Phillip Writes That Religion Cured Him Empty Re: Garrido Says Can Control People's Thoughts/ Phillip Writes That Religion Cured Him

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:01 am

I cannot stand to look at him..damn..was just turning in (hours are messed up w/the damned steroids) w/have to def focus on something else or I will never sleep.

The man is a sick f**k.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Garrido Says Can Control People's Thoughts/ Phillip Writes That Religion Cured Him Empty Re: Garrido Says Can Control People's Thoughts/ Phillip Writes That Religion Cured Him

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:10 am

I can't take my eyes off of the growth on his face. i am hoping against hope that he is the advanced stages of melanoma!!!! Save the world the price of a trial.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:48 am

CritterFan1 wrote:I can't take my eyes off of the growth on his face. i am hoping against hope that he is the advanced stages of melanoma!!!! Save the world the price of a trial.

Bravo I agree with you critter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Garrido Says Can Control People's Thoughts/ Phillip Writes That Religion Cured Him Empty Phil's Black Box

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:43 am

OAKLEY, California (CNN) -- The black box sat inside a cabinet. Philip Garrido had given it to a friend for safekeeping, and that's where the friend kept it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The black box has jacks for plugging in headphones. Philip Garrido claimed it could speak his thoughts.

"He feels he can speak to you and me and everyone else using this box," said Garrido's friend and former business client, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

"He was a whack job, but he was a whack job who sounded like he had a really good heart," the friend added.

Garrido and his wife, Nancy, were arrested last month and charged on more than two dozen counts, including kidnapping and rape.

Authorities say the Garridos held Jaycee Dugard, 29, captive for nearly two decades in their backyard. Both have pleaded not guilty. Authorities have said Garrido, a registered sex offender, fathered Dugard's two children.

A few days before his arrest, Garrido delivered some documents touting the device to the FBI.

The black box is simple, with a handle, a metal switch and jacks for plugging in headphones. But it provides some insight into the mind of 58-year-old Garrido.

Garrido told his friend and customers of his printing business that the box allowed him to communicate without speaking.

"He would move his lips and not speak ... and you would be able to hear his voice through the headphones," the friend said.

Three years ago, Garrido demonstrated the box for clients of his printing business. The clients, some of them at least, went along with his claims for the device.

"I didn't want to tell him you're a kook and you don't know what you're talking about," said Tim Allen, who owns a glass shop in Antioch.

Even so, Allen and several other former Garrido clients signed declarations saying the device worked.

"People believe in things. I didn't think it was my place to shoot him down," Allen said.

Garrido so believed in the power of his invention that he wanted to have the device patented, so he solicited the help of a private investigator last year.

"He was speaking normal, dressed normal, acting normal," said Ralph Hernandez, who spent 30 years in law enforcement before becoming an independent private investigator.

Hernandez said he agreed to help Garrido verify the testimonials that the product actually worked, but he never saw the box. Garrido told him it would be best if he didn't, the investigator said.

"This was like the last part before he would take whatever he had had to a lawyer to prepare for patenting," Hernandez said.

Documents obtained by CNN include a news release that Garrido produced:
"A Bay area man has made a major discovery concerning the phenomenon of voice," the release says, accompanied by a photograph of Garrido.

Though it's not known whether Garrido hired a patent attorney, there's no record at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office of a patent application or a patent granted to him. But 48 hours before he was arrested, Garrido gave the device to his friend for safekeeping.

"I can only guess that he knew something bad was going to happen,'' he said.

Meanwhile, investigators will begin excavating part of the Garridos' California property Monday afternoon after two sheriff's dogs trained to find human remains alerted authorities of possible buried bones, officials said.

The search is in the same area as a canine alert last week, said Lt. Chris Orrey of the Hayward, California, police department. Ground-penetrating radar also found an "anomaly" in that area, Orrey said Monday.

Investigators have already found bone fragments at the property in unincorporated Contra Costa County but have not said whether they are human.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:28 pm

ROFLMAO

If someone writes me a check for $1 million I will set in a room with him for 3 weeks and see if he can control/change my mind. (this is excluding, bathroom and shower breaks) have to be some stipulations here.
This would be so much fun! He has not met the likes of me, obviously.

:pooh:

I know things that he does not:

:blowing bubble
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:15 pm

ladyjustice37 wrote:ROFLMAO I know things that he does not: :blowing bubble

Which means you're familiar with REALITY!

I'll volunteer to sit with him while you're on your breaks!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Garrido Says Can Control People's Thoughts/ Phillip Writes That Religion Cured Him Empty Phillip Writes That Religion Cured Him

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:27 am

(CNN) -- Phillip Garrido, who is accused of kidnapping and raping an 11-year-old and then holding her captive for 18 years, apologized in a jailhouse letter sent to a television station, the California station said Thursday.

But prosecutors responded, saying Garrido was attempting to manipulate public perceptions of the case.

In the handwritten letter this week to CNN affiliate KCRA, Garrido seemed to address the kidnapping of Jaycee Dugard.

"First off I want to apologize to every human being for what has taken place," KCRA said the letter states.

The second sentence of the letter appeared to refer to what Garrido has described as a religious transformation that cured him of his sexual deviancy.

It says: "People all over the world are hearing testimony that through the spirit of Christ a mental process took place ending a sexual problem believed to be impossible."

Prosecutors charged that Garrido was being manipulative -- and not for the first time.

"It appears once again that Mr. Garrido seeks leniency due to claims of religious transformation and alleged personal change," retorted a statement released by the El Dorado County district attorney's office.

"Our office fully intends to hold Mr. Garrido legally accountable for his actions and see that he is punished to the full extent of the law," the statement said, noting that the assertion was "eerily similar to what Mr. Garrido told the judge who sentenced him in 1977 and the parole board when he duped them into releasing him from prison after serving only 11 years of a 50-year federal sentence ... "

Garrido's letter, which is the third sent to KCRA, also addressed other issues, but the station declined to release more details.

"We are not releasing the entire letter at this time based on consultations with our attorneys," said Anzio Williams, news director at KCRA. "We will tell the story and reference the letter."

Garrido and his wife, Nancy, face multiple felony charges in the 1991 kidnapping of Dugard from South Lake Tahoe, California.

Authorities say he and his wife held Dugard in a hidden compound behind their home in Antioch, California, for 18 years. The Garridos have pleaded not guilty.

Dugard now lives in seclusion with her mother, Terry Probyn, and Dugard's two daughters, who police say were fathered by Garrido.

In September, an attorney for Dugard's family said it had been a difficult transition for her and her daughters, who are now 11 and 15, given that her captivity spanned more than half her life and was the only world she knew for so long.

"But there is no question that she knows that terrible and wrong things were done to her and that those people must be held accountable," McGregor Scott said.

Dugard will testify against the Garridos, Scott said. He also acknowledged that Dugard would have to relive the trauma in court by sharing the "very, very sordid tale."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:01 am

If they hadn't found Jaycee, she would still be living under that tarp shack. This guy is a loser and needs to be put out of his misery.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down