Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brad Conway releasing his own documents on Anthony case on Wednesday!

+6
jeanne1807
Nama
CritterFan1
Wrapitup
ladyjustice37
artgal16
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brad Conway releasing his own documents on Anthony case on Wednesday! Empty Brad Conway releasing his own documents on Anthony case on Wednesday!

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm

This is from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents said he will release evidence that raises "serious questions about the case" on Wednesday.

Tuesday, prosecutors in the Anthony investigation released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to the case.

Brad Conway said the evidence he intends to release contains information the state "should have released today, but didn't." End

Since when is Brad Conway an attorney for casey anthony? What information could he have that the State doesnt have? Is the State obligated to release all their info? I smell a rat - and its a female called Cindy
what the heck is he going to present?

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling on subject.."his" instead of "is")
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Brad Conway releasing his own documents on Anthony case on Wednesday! Empty Re: Brad Conway releasing his own documents on Anthony case on Wednesday!

Post by ladyjustice37 Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:16 pm

playing with the other hand, eah?

interesting.....
thinking

and until it is seen?
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Brad Conway releasing his own documents on Anthony case on Wednesday! Empty Re: Brad Conway releasing his own documents on Anthony case on Wednesday!

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:37 pm

I cry major b.s.

And..did I read somewhere that Bozo referred to Cindy as "rosebud"? Or, was that Dominic (snake) Casey???

What would BC have that would be so compelling??? thinking
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:02 am

I think it was dc that called her rosebud...oh wait, that is from the movie, Citizen Kane...rosebud. :(
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:27 am

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, is expected to release evidence in the Casey Anthony case.
In an e-mail to the Orlando Sentinel, Conway wrote he is holding a press conference at his S. Orange Avenue office at 11 a.m.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:34 am

Sources said information Conway is expected to release will show that duct tape found at the crime scene does not match duct tape recovered from the Anthony home, and hair found on the duct tape does not belong to either Casey or Caylee Anthony.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:09 am

Can't wait..I find it ridiculous that he thinks he can
one-up (or is it four-up a la Cindy, George, Lee and BC) the State of Florida. Did he hire his own forensics experts? If so, who paid for it?? thinking
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:33 am

the hair on the ductape doesnt match caylee? uh...thats where my red flags are raised. Who's hair was on her body then, since we know from dna testing that the remains found belong to her..

seriously, what the hell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:33 am

Glad to know I am on the correct thread for the release of BC's "information". :cheers: have a nice day
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:36 am

by Wrapitup Today at 11:33 am

Glad to know I am on the correct thread for the release of BC's "information".
Bravo
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:44 am

Actually I think Rosebud is the name Baez gave Cindy when she sent him some of her investigation material.

Brad Conway has now become a pawn to Cindy just like George. He too smells money and the scent is sooooo intoxicating to men.

This little peformance, press conference, has Cindy Anthony written all over it.

I tell you people I think way tooooo much of this case is being tried in the court of public opinion and I hope they can't, don't let her walk because they can't find anybody who hasn't formed an opinion about this case from all the information given.

Remember even with all we have been given there is tons more they haven't released. So most of us potential jurors have already formed an opinion based on only half the information. I think any defense would find those odds stacked very high on the side of the prosecution in this murder case.

Does anybody know if that has ever happened or how our system provides for that? Interesting question if I do say so myself.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:45 am

sassybtsweet wrote:the hair on the ductape doesnt match caylee? uh...thats where my red flags are raised. Who's hair was on her body then, since we know from dna testing that the remains found belong to her..

Sassy probably the same FBI gal that had fingerprints on the duct tape. :roll:
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:45 am

The hair was one of the FBI lab people Sassy. It will pretty much throw reasonable doubt about all the darn evidence thanks to that. It is called contamination of the evidence. It sucks big time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:59 am

Im here in California and its now 10am
thats 1:00 clock Eastern - did Brad Conway release the evidence?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:03 pm

I would like to think that in the FBI crime lab where it all depends on "evidence" that may free or put someone to death that the lab techs would wear lab coats, hair nets and gloves. To me that seems like "common sense". :roll:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:09 pm

Anthonys’ Attorney Releases “New Evidence” In Case
Just one day after prosecutors released 1,000 pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony, the Anthony family attorney released his own Wednesday.
FORTHCOMING: Check back for the raw video of attorney Brad Conway's news conference and the documents he released.
Attorney Brad Conway made public what he called "new evidence." Conway said the new documents that he released raise new questions about the entire case.
The Anthonys' attorney held a news conference at his downtown office Wednesday and released new documents that the defense has just given to the Anthonys, which have not been released publicly through ongoing records requests.
Conway says the documents show the duct tape found on Caylee Anthony’s skull did not match the duct tape found on the Anthonys’ gas can. The newly released FBI test results show the fibers on the two pieces did not match, but earlier tests show the adhesive on the two pieces match and an earlier comparison shows the FBI believes the two pieces to be from the same source roll.
The Anthonys’ attorney admits there might be more tests that have been done, after the fiber tests, which could be more definitive; they just haven’t been released yet if they’ve been done.
Some of the documents Conway referred to Wednesday, which they say raise questions about the evidence we’ve heard about so far, are old reports going back to the beginning of 2009. There are a lot of documents yet to be released, to both the public and the defense, and the FBI might still be conducting tests on some of the evidence at this point.
“The gas can and the duct tape, in the, at the crime scene and they were similar and people draw conclusions on that. Now we have an FBI report that says they’re dissimilar, that they’re not matched. And, so, now I think the view of the land is a little bit more accurate than it was say six months ago,” Conway said Wednesday.
The Anthonys did not attend the news conference Wednesday. Their attorney said they wanted to seize the opportunity while there were questions out there to try to change public opinion. They admit the overwhelming public opinion right now is that Casey is guilty and they want her to get a fair trial.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:13 pm

BJ we both posted that at the same time. :lol!:
Even if KC gets off she is far from innocent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:13 pm

See this will be a battle of the forensics. And so far the state seems sloppy.
Right now I feel as though nobody was there to protect Caylee when she was alive...and yet again noone is there to protect her in her death. Where are the right's of Caylee?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:18 pm

man, this broad's parents have a guilt complex over something that allows them to feel like they should get their daughter off even though she murdered their grandaughter.

Thats all i've got to say about that. -- Forest gump [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:27 pm

Its because they are all SLOPPY - everyone thinks
ooooh the FBI - well, you will find a lot of mediocrity
in their work just like other places. Remember the
social worker that sent little Emma thompson back to her mother after finding genital herpes on the child?
What about the parole officer that never bothered to go in the back yard where Jaycee Lee Dugard was kept for 18 years. The parole officer went there, what was it, once a week or once a month. You want to talk sloppy? How sloppy is that. All these negligent apathetic people that go through their jobs like sleepwalkers need to be fired! Boy Im on a tear about this today. To even think that Casey Anthony could get off because of this mishandling of the forensics
just galls me.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:52 pm

Just a few seconds of Brad........and the news about the conference from WFTV.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Documents have been released
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:25 pm

:evil: Why are we getting conflicting FBI reports? These reports do in fact show exactly what Conway said they would. LE sure has screwed up this case. Poor little Caylee may never get justice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Whoa! hold on there - what do you mean the reports show exactly what Conway said - are you saying that the FBI report shows that the duct tape found at the Ants and the duct tape found on Caylee do NOT match??
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Yes the reports Conway released say that. The jury is going to have a hard time with all of this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:40 pm

What I read is that the duct tape didnt match but the adhesive matched - also that much of what conway released was from beginning of this year and that they are more FBI examinations that have not been released yet. I know that the stain from the back of the car,will never be shown in court so thats not a help, however, I cannot believe that the State would go for a death penalty case without something more damning. Blink on crime as well as LP have both stated
that there is a fingerprint on the duct tape that belongs to Casey but hasnt been released yet and probably will not be released to the media before the trial. Lets just hope that is true. I think that forensics in this case were very weak anyway, but remember that there was NO forensic evidence in the Scott Peterson case and even though Laceys body was eventually found, nothing could be gained from her remains, yet Scott sits in jail for life.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:51 pm

I also read hair samples from the trunk have excluded CA and KC or any other known sample. I wonder if these were the hairs Dr Lee found after the car was processed? Adhesive matched is not quite the same as previously reported” A rare fire resistant type of duct tape that did match to what was on the gas cans”. Does not really matter there is enough reasonable doubt because of contamination that the tape may never come in to evidence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:54 pm

question from post #167 blink on crime 2nd thread

OKAY….yesterdays doc. dump didn’t give us what we are all hoping for. I am still of the BELIEF…no matter what Conway releases today that the SA office has something concrete to prove Casey did it. They haven’t released it yet to us. Why would they put the death penalty on the table if there was the slightest chance she didn’t do this?

They would not have. Prints are on the tape. Keep the faith all.
B
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:58 pm

I just posted above what I pulled from the second thread on blinkoncrime.com and Blinks response.
Again, she is asserting that there are prints on the duct tape. Also there is another thing written there
that the duct tape might not match the gas can, but maybe it matches the duct tape that Casey took from Amy. We shouldnt lose faith in the state - they must have a solid case. They know the forensics are weak
even before this problem with the FBI lab
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:04 pm

But Lindamarie the tape will surely come in to evidence, the fact that it covered her breathing orifices. Are you thinking it may not now?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Maybe the defense released that about the rare duct tape so that they knew it would be disputed in the FBI lab reports when released making the reports look
dubious?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm

The tape will come into evidence if Caseys fingerprint is on it - and it wont matter about the sticker
or if the duct tape matches anyone elses duct tape
(Amys or the Ants) the fingerprint will fry Casey!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:10 pm

But what if there are no fingerprints...I would think it would still be used to show "homicide".
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:10 pm

The word contaminated comes in to play with the female agents DNA on it. Really I watched this play out in the OJ Simpson trial and we all know the outcome of that mess. I am having a hard time keeping the faith knowing evidence was messed up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:15 pm

There is no such thing as a perfect world! If the dna
can be proven to be the lab tech's and there is no other DNA on the tape - then... so what? Its a washout really.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:15 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:
sassybtsweet wrote:the hair on the ductape doesnt match caylee? uh...thats where my red flags are raised. Who's hair was on her body then, since we know from dna testing that the remains found belong to her..

Sassy probably the same FBI gal that had fingerprints on the duct tape. :roll:
jeanne i think you are right about the FBI gal AND Rosebud being CA.... Baez's pet name for KC was "my girl". That used to make my skin crawl when he said that. Baez probably thinks he sounds like an old timey private eye..rosebud!!
Linda Marie, re: OJ, I know, it reminds me of that whole screw up...and why such critical evidence was not taken seriously. People lose faith in the lab and the defense gets a leg up.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:12 pm

Oh God...if the duct tape doesn't come into evidence...what will the defense say "it was an accident". It opens up that door. To me the duct tape showed just how evil and atrocious this crime was, esp. w/ the heart sticker on it. It was crucial IMO.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:19 pm

I was just thinking...this case has gotten so much coverage. I am sure that a lot have heard about the tape being on precious Caylee. Now, if they don't use the tape at trial...could it be a mistrial, due to a tainted jury pool?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:47 pm

Ive been reading other blogs and there seems to be an opinion the next step in strategy by the Ants who are orchestrating all this is to say Caylee is not dead.
Today I heard that they think Caylee is in Puerto Rico with a woman named Zenaida! If this is true, then the fact they have cremated the remains found in the woods that could conceivably be another child, then they have destroyed and tampered with evidence
of a different crime. Of course, I dont believe it for a minute, but it would be nice if LE would show some
courage here and call them on this latest outrageous lie. In my life, I have never seen a family go to such lengths to get their murderous offspring off.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:55 pm

But, Artgal wasn't she identified by DNA evidence-I presume by bone marrow.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:57 pm

CA thought Caylee was in PR in July of this year. I think she has gone mad-delusional. She is out of touch w/ reality if she truly believes that...psychotic.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:10 pm

The Ants done believe any such thing. They have known Caylee was dead from the first day. This is a ploy to go together with that misguided press conference today to try to gain sympathy for Casey- fat chance! As to the bone marrow, I really dont know
about that exactly if someone does please post it - was there a definitive answer to the bones definitely being Caylee Anthony?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:10 pm

lindamarie wrote:The word contaminated comes in to play with the female agents DNA on it. Really I watched this play out in the OJ Simpson trial and we all know the outcome of that mess. I am having a hard time keeping the faith knowing evidence was messed up.

I think, this could be why I am misunderstood sometimes. I suppose I try to pretend to be the jury every now and then but I know one thing--- everything that we know right this moment----- there will be some things the jury will never even hear about.

(of course I am most sure this specific point, being excluded)
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:32 pm

artgal16 wrote:The Ants done believe any such thing. They have known Caylee was dead from the first day. This is a ploy to go together with that misguided press conference today to try to gain sympathy for Casey- fat chance! As to the bone marrow, I really dont know
about that exactly if someone does please post it - was there a definitive answer to the bones definitely being Caylee Anthony?

Everybody should watch this video, even the ones i made didnt have me crying as hard as this video did. Also, for you artgal, and anyone else questioning the skeletal remains, they WERE confirmed to be caylee, and its in the video..

Its at 3:31 in that video. :goodbye: :goodbye:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:49 pm

Thanks for posting it, I dont understand the Anthonys, this little girl was such a factor in their lives - how
can they take their daughters part in this tragedy and try to get her out of jail - to commit more mayhem
IMO.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Brad Conway releasing his own documents on Anthony case on Wednesday! Empty Casey Anthony: Family attorney cites weakness in state's case

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:51 am

Don't be so quick to judge Casey Anthony, her parents are asking the public.

Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, today released documents to highlight what the family sees as holes in the state's case. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing said, "You can look at today's developments as something of a counteroffensive, with Casey being portrayed as the victim of a rush to judgment and insufficient evidence to charge her with murder."

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich said, "The Anthonys were not at this news conference that started at 11 this morning. But their attorney said they wanted to seize the opportunity right now while there appear to be some questions about the evidence to try to change public opinion, which they admit is overwhelmingly in favor of the conclusion that Casey is guilty. And they just want Casey to get a fair trial."

Kealing said the highlights from Conway's document release were: 1. Fibers on duct tape found on Caylee's remains are inconsistent with fibers on tape on a gas tank in the Anthony home. 2. An unknown hair on the duct tape on Caylee's remains don't match the girl or her mother. 3. Test results show no matching fibers linking Casey's car to the crime scene.

WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest said his station disputed the second example by showing Conway another FBI document that says no hair other than Caylee's was on the duct tape.

"At that point, Brad Conway basically backed off of this statement and said he wanted to do a little bit further research," DeForest said.

Later, WKMG cited reporter Tony Pipitone for challenging Conway on the point.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said the new document didn't rule out the link between the duct tape on Caylee and the tape at the Anthony house, Belich reported. "You're going to have deterioration of the tape at the crime scene because it's been sitting there for months under water," Sheaffer said.

In other Anthony news, Jose Baez, Casey's defense attorney, today filed two motions: One asks the judge to dismiss murder and aggravated-child abuse charges against Casey because of lack of evidence. The other motion challenges the prosecution's pursuit of the death penalty against Casey.

WESH's Kealing explained the defense's position as "they say there is simply no evidence that Caylee's death was a crime."

WKMG's Pipitone said that defense attorneys Baez and Andrea Lyon "argued enough is enough." In a motion, the defense bemoaned "the inflammatory media and extensive community involvement in this case" and said the prosecution "is undoubtedly being pressured to convict Miss Anthony."

Pipitone rated the motions' chances. He said the death-penalty motion had little success because prosecutors in Florida are given great leeway to seek death. And Pipitone said the prosecution could easily defeat the motion to defense by saying it does have enough evidence.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:09 am

I am a bit puzzled. I don't quite understand this statement. Test results show no matching fibers linking Casey's car to the crime scene. I don't get this. WHY, would there need to be anything other than decomp of a body & the finding of Caylee's body to LINK the vehicle.
The other sentence in this post that bothers me is...
Test results show no matching fibers linking Casey's car to the crime scene.
I understand the location of the body is being called the "crime scene" but isn't in fact ONLY where the remains were found?
I suppose I am being too picky, but it seems as though there are many involved in handling of evidence, and reporters who aren't picky enough.

PLease hep me out here.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:17 am

Marica wrote:I am a bit puzzled. I don't quite understand this statement. Test results show no matching fibers linking Casey's car to the crime scene. I don't get this. WHY, would there need to be anything other than decomp of a body & the finding of Caylee's body to LINK the vehicle.
The other sentence in this post that bothers me is...
Test results show no matching fibers linking Casey's car to the crime scene.
I understand the location of the body is being called the "crime scene" but isn't in fact ONLY where the remains were found?
I suppose I am being too picky, but it seems as though there are many involved in handling of evidence, and reporters who aren't picky enough.

PLease hep me out here.

Your right we really have no crime scene per say. Everyone needs to remember LE waited 24 hours to take that car in for evidence. By then GA and CA cleaned that car out. CA even washed the smelly cloths in the car. Had that not happened no telling what kind of evidence would have been found. I still believe that is why the Anthony's vacuums were taken in for testing. The results of those test are not out yet. It could explain why the dogs hit in the back yard if GA dumped the contents of what he cleaned out of the trunk in the back yard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:26 am

I dont think there would be fibers in the car - the body was double wrapped and then Cindy cleaned out the car and from what I have heard about the Anthonys they are clean freaks - (there is something psychological about all that cleaning - trying to wash their sins and crimes away maybe) so the trunk was pretty much cleaned out by the time the police got there. Cindy also washed Caseys pants and the knife
that was found there and probably cleaned the car seat as well. I dont know how they would expect to find any fibers at all. Cindy is a nurse she knows not to tamper with evidence and she did it willfully. If that was you or I, we would have been charged with a crime.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:36 am

artgal your right they are "freaks". CA and GA should have been charge with tampering with evidence. However LE is who is at fault. With the smell coming from the car and Caylee presumed to be missing that is the first thing they should have done. I would bet that is why they were not charged. Pure negligence on the part of LE.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next