Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brad Conway releasing his own documents on Anthony case on Wednesday!

+6
jeanne1807
Nama
CritterFan1
Wrapitup
ladyjustice37
artgal16
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Brad Conway releasing his own documents on Anthony case on Wednesday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Brad Conway releasing his own documents on Anthony case on Wednesday!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:36 am

artgal your right they are "freaks". CA and GA should have been charge with tampering with evidence. However LE is who is at fault. With the smell coming from the car and Caylee presumed to be missing that is the first thing they should have done. I would bet that is why they were not charged. Pure negligence on the part of LE.

Back to top Go down

Brad Conway releasing his own documents on Anthony case on Wednesday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Brad Conway releasing his own documents on Anthony case on Wednesday!

Post by cherylz Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:13 pm

It is so true...they tampered w/ evidence and got away w/ it.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:16 pm

is it legal for him to do this, and also, hes not defending casey, why doesnt he just stay out of it and let bozo fuk it up himself?
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:34 pm

artgal16 wrote: Cindy also washed Caseys pants and the knife
that was found there and probably cleaned the car seat as well. I dont know how they would expect to find any fibers at all.

Wait..what..? a knife? :pale:

where was there ever a knife discussed as found in the abandoned car? omg..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:06 pm

There was a knife found. It was just a knife from a set of silverware. Not a weapon type knife.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:14 pm

I will never understand why it took LE 24 hours to tow Casey's car away. Cindy made it clear she had not seen either Casey or Caylee in 31 days. That should have been one of the first things they did.

And I agree, Artgal, Cindy knew exactly what she was doing by cleaning out that car.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:49 pm

I had to laugh when I watched the presser and Conway could not find the document about the unidentified hair...because it wasn't there!!! I could just see CA steaming and calling him an idiot for not following her instructions to the letter!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:32 am

Was that the knife used to cut the pizza.. nahhh.. the pizza place dose that.. OK.. so what was the knife for?
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:29 am

Marica wrote:Was that the knife used to cut the pizza.. nahhh.. the pizza place dose that.. OK.. so what was the knife for?

When you figure that out marica let me know. :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:55 am

I think they believed casey used the knife to cut the duct tape. If i remember correctly. but i could be wrong
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:36 am

I saw Baden and Baez on the Today show this morning
they really irked me. They said there was no way to determine how Caylee died - no violence or cause of death - you mean, other than the dead body with duct tape wraped around its mouth? Give me a break - they make me sick - trying to get this wretched Casey off on a technicality -The consensus of opinion I read is that Conways little press conference was for naught nothing he said changes anything. Luckily the jurors in Florida are pretty tough, and if they are death penalty jurors they will be doubly tough. Its incredible to me that Dominic Casey has told outright lies in court and committed perjury and still no ruling from the judge in the civil case to slap him down. Everything these people do they get a pass - we certainly wouldnt!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:08 am

Casey Anthony's attorneys Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden took their defense of her to NBC's "Today" this morning. Baez and fellow defense attorney Todd Macaluso took their case to CBS' "Early Show."

The headline? You've probably heard it all before, but take your pick:

*** NBC's Matt Lauer asked what's the truth in the case. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

"The truth will come out at trial -- if we get to that point," Baez said.

*** CBS' Maggie Rodriguez asked how the defense would explain Casey's behavior after the child went missing. Baez said the defense feels Casey has a "compelling reason" for her actions and that information would come out at trial.

*** Lauer asked why Anthony waited for a month to report her child was missing.

"People do stupid things," Baden said, adding that people have to go by the "hard evidence."

*** About that hard evidence ... On NBC, Baden said nothing connects Anthony to the crime scene. Baez said prosecutors lack the forensic evidence for first-degree-murder and aggravated-child-abuse charges.

On CBS, Macaluso said Anthony is innocent and will be proven innocent.

What do you make of that?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:31 am

I say bull. I know KC did this to Caylee. Nothing they can say or do will change my mind. That is why I could never be on her jury. They are correct nothing connects KC to the scene where Caylee was found. Too much time went by and valuable evidence was lost. However they excluded anyone else with access to the Anthony home except KC. I still believe because they excluded LA, GA and CA from the scene based on their finger prints that KC's finger prints was on something they found at the "dumping ground".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2