Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must See Video!!! Cindy talking to a NYC Morning Show - July 29!! Never saw this before!

Go down

Must See Video!!! Cindy talking to a NYC Morning Show - July 29!! Never saw this before! Empty Must See Video!!! Cindy talking to a NYC Morning Show - July 29!! Never saw this before!

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:28 pm

So, Cindy, the media is held responsible because your granddaughter was not brought home safely by her third birthday?????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Must See Video!!! Cindy talking to a NYC Morning Show - July 29!! Never saw this before! Empty So many lies, so little time!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:40 pm

I am sorry, but, I tried to watch this video and could not. I got halfway through it, and was totally disgusted by Cindy's lies! No one in that family knows how to tell the truth. None of them has anything close to what I would call "morals". Poor darling little Caylee. She never had a chance in that family. 😢 I don't know how Cindy can look at herself in the mirror every day. I hope she has nightmares for the rest of her life. I hope in all those nightmares she sees Casey, and what she did to Caylee. I also hope that in those nightmares, she sees the look on Caylee's face right before she took her last breath. :x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Must See Video!!! Cindy talking to a NYC Morning Show - July 29!! Never saw this before! Empty Re: Must See Video!!! Cindy talking to a NYC Morning Show - July 29!! Never saw this before!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:32 pm

LIARS lie lie lie lie....They probably lie to eachother at night just for the hell of it..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Must See Video!!! Cindy talking to a NYC Morning Show - July 29!! Never saw this before! Empty Re: Must See Video!!! Cindy talking to a NYC Morning Show - July 29!! Never saw this before!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 pm

Every time I watch this, I just shake my head in amazement......

Cindy Anthony is just COMPLETELY unbelievable! :shock:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:51 am

Snaz wrote:Every time I watch this, I just shake my head in amazement......

Cindy Anthony is just COMPLETELY unbelievable! :shock:
And this interview was early on!!! Who know Cindy would only get worse. I alway thought that once that poor childs body was eventually found, and especially in the manner she was found, that George and Cindy would have an epithany but no such luck, they only delved into the waters of pure and total delusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down