Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7/21/2008 Video of Megan Fox interviewing Cindy You have to See/Hear this!

3 posters

Go down

7/21/2008 Video of Megan Fox interviewing Cindy You have to See/Hear this! Empty 7/21/2008 Video of Megan Fox interviewing Cindy You have to See/Hear this!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have a new hero! Megan Fox! I don't know how I missed this. But this is the first and probably ONLY interview I have seen/heard of someone putting SINdy Scamthony in her place! Oh, sure SINdy tried to be the BOSS! However, that did NOT work out so well for her in THIS interview.

Here's my reason though for posting this, besides the obvious :cheers: for Megan Fox. Although I realize this is very early on in the search for Caylee. This is interesting as far as all the dates go as to when Caylee was actually last seen and the date KC actually had killed her. Why does SINdy say in this one, that Caylee was last seen by KC on June 14th? I just think there have been SO many variations as to the date Caylee was actually LAST seen. I just can't help but wonder what the true conversations were IN the Anthony house that FIRST night BEFORE it was reported.
Verifying for positive the last time Caylee was seen, I think holds a great deal of significance.

Last edited by Tracey276 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected the date from 2009 to 2008, I hope it worked right)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

7/21/2008 Video of Megan Fox interviewing Cindy You have to See/Hear this! Empty Re: 7/21/2008 Video of Megan Fox interviewing Cindy You have to See/Hear this!

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:51 am

Go Meghan Fox!!! Loved it. Now THIS is the way any media or layman HAS to be with Cindy; otherwise, she will try to control the entire conversation. Thanks for this. A must-hear video!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

7/21/2008 Video of Megan Fox interviewing Cindy You have to See/Hear this! Empty Re: 7/21/2008 Video of Megan Fox interviewing Cindy You have to See/Hear this!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:30 am

Cindy - a real "catch u next Tuesday"

Megan Fox - my new hero!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Me thinks Cindy told a few whoppers here....Hmmm. Isn't that unusual? :lol!: The "cover-up" seems to have started almost immediately, doesn't it? Who knew? 🇳🇴
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Wow.... Tracey great review... Its hard to believe its almost been a yr since the story broke.
(the date on thread has to be fixed.. it says jul 21 09... I thought I lost a couple of months lol)
Anyway.. observations.....
CA says that Jun 14 was the last time they saw her.... I need to go back and see when LE discovered the Fathers day video. Was it before this interview? If so, why did CA now have a new date of Jun 14.
If it was b4 LE found that video then why did CA change the date again??? I know there was the video and a couple of the staff at Mt Dora who place Caylee there on Jun 15, but I really wonder if the staff are mistaken and if the video camera was tampered with. I now its crazy but I really wonder about the date. The video was date stamped and the forensics said they found nothing on the camera to suggest it was changed but I am still on the fence. The video showed greeting cards at Mt Dora which could have been filmed the week b4 (when CA had been on holidays and was supposed to be bonding with her girls (which is why she took that week off .) If it was the week b4 they cud have been celebrating both CA's BD which was Jun 5 and fathers day at the same time. The staff cud have been confused of the actual date of when Karen Angel said she made a comment to Caylee, and the log cud have been tampered with too. The dates of the last sightings have been such a thorn in my side bcuz I maintain that when you are missing and pining for someone, you wud be able (even months later) to play over the last time you saw them in your memeory quite easily. CA's last recount shoul dhave clearly been Fathers day, if it was the truth. Why was everything right from the beginning so deceitful and merkey? It seems the lies were there pre-LE so why????? Then we have KC telling Amy the GA had a stroke on Fri Jun 13, and texting TL Jun 10 and 11 telling him how she wud have the house after Jun 13???? This is a crazier thought but...... here goes.. I really wonder if GA had life insurance. If so were CA and KC in kahoots to kill GA for the money and CA wud walk away? For whatever happened that plan backfired but instead KC didnt want Caylee anymore so killed her. Then KC had GA's potential murder to hold over CA's head and felt like she cud do anything. I know this is sooo far fetched but I believe there is way more to the unfolding that led up to Caylee's murder than we will ever in a million yrs know.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:57 pm

first of all cindy sounds drugged

second of all "casey has her reasons for not blurting out the whole story???"

third of all.. its cindy as shes always been such a selfish b*tch

fourth of all... shes blaming the media for not putting caylees picture out there for everyone in georgia to see and yet no reporting her grandaughter missing for a month and casey "has her reasons"

come on cindy come on. tell the truth you stupid b*tch!!!

oh YES Megan get the last word - spank her!!!!!
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:59 pm

that video was filmed on fathers day june 15th (i think). they have a witness from Mt. Dora that they were there on fathers day. thats all i know. correct me if i'm wrong. according to Georges testimony, he last saw casey and caylee on june 16th, and then that became the official day she went missing and possibly the day she was murdered.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:28 pm

I too believe Caylee went to see great-grandpa on Father's Day with Cindy. BUT don't believe GA saw them on the 16th. There is no way he could remember exactly what they were wearing when they left the house. When my daughter was murdered, it had been 7 days since I had seen her, and I could not have told you what she was wearing the last time I saw her.

Hail, it's only been 4 days since I saw my 12 y/o g/children, but could not tell you what they were wearing at that time.

I think GA is as big a liar as CA, KC and LA.

Way to go Megan. I especially liked the comments she made after CA had hung up on her. I just hope they were watching the news and the entire family got to hear what Megan had to say.
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:55 pm

WOW I missed that one too. Good going Megan. Nothing like putting Cindy in her place..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:04 am

Wow...Tracey,thanks for posting this interview.I loved to hear Megan put CA in her place!
Megan asked the right questions (of course CA didn't answer them).

Too bad all Ant Interviewers don't talk to them like this...then maybe they wouldn't be making so much $$$$ off of poor Caylee!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:18 am

concerned4all wrote:I too believe Caylee went to see great-grandpa on Father's Day with Cindy. BUT don't believe GA saw them on the 16th. There is no way he could remember exactly what they were wearing when they left the house. When my daughter was murdered, it had been 7 days since I had seen her, and I could not have told you what she was wearing the last time I saw her.

Hail, it's only been 4 days since I saw my 12 y/o g/children, but could not tell you what they were wearing at that time.

I think GA is as big a liar as CA, KC and LA.

Way to go Megan. I especially liked the comments she made after CA had hung up on her. I just hope they were watching the news and the entire family got to hear what Megan had to say.

I also believe the date of being at Mt. Dora as being on Father's Day, only because there are way too many ways to corroborate that date. There are too many unrelated people at that place, who have "no dog in the fight" so to speak, to not be telling the truth about that. However, I agree with you C4All, George DID NOT see KC or Caylee on the morning of the 16th. I will NEVER believe differently on this. I have read too much that says otherwise.
Also, I have a thread from WS that I have been really reading in depth on the timeline someone there has done. It is with the pings, cell phone records, statements, etc. It is very detailed and backed up by facts, if anyone would like the link, I can post it. I'm just not sure the rules on this or how to do it correctly and within the guidelines, if someone can tell me how to do it the right way, I will do do. You will love it. It is very detailed and this person put in a lot of work.

Juanita, as for Cindy saying, KC has her reasons for not blurting out what the whole story. Ok, Cindy, maybe she DID, THEN. However, uhm, now the "nanny/kidnapper" has murdered Caylee. So, what is REASON NOW/ What a stupid azz, Cindy is!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down