Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11

+7
adelacruz
laga
CritterFan1
charminglane
Nama
lisette
Wrapitup
11 posters

Go down

Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11 Empty Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:19 pm

February 24, 8:14 PM
Raleigh Headlines Examiner
Loretta Arnold

In a surprising twist in the Shaniya Davis murder case Antoinette Davis is released from jail. Antoinette Davis' family posted bond to have her released from jail until the next court date of April 15, 2010. The latest development means that Antoinette Davis can leave North Carolina's Correctional Institute for Women, but must return to the Cumberland County Courthouse when required.

Antoinette Davis has been charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse involving prostitution, resisting a police officer, and filing a false police report. However, Antoinette Davis has not been charged with the murder of her biological daughter, Shaniya Davis.

Antoinette Davis reported 5-year-old Shaniya Davis missing. One week later the news headlines read Shaniya Davis Found in Lee County. Shaniya Davis' body was located out of view in a wooded area.
Soon after Shaniya's disappearance Mario McNeill was charged with first-degree, first-degree kidnapping and first-degree murder based on a Sanford hotel surveillance video, Shaniya Davis' autopsy and other evidence. Shaniya Davis died of asphyxiation.

The latest Antoinette Davis update may cause further debate.

With Antoinette Davis released many are outraged of the fact that Davis can receive rights after contributing to Shaniya Davis' death. Some see it as "if Antoinette had not handed Shaniya over to McNeill, Shaniya may still be alive today." This is understandable. However, if a posted bond is successful in exchange an inmate has the right to leave under special conditions.

$50,000 bond reported by NBC 17, $51,000 bond reported by Wral's NC Wanted, would be the amount(s) in allowing Antoinette Davis her temporary freedom. Antoinette Davis' family posted bond on Saturday. In some cases it takes days before the bond process is complete.

When posting bond of this magnitude in a case this intense the authorities usually take precautions to assure no one takes off, including house arrest. Whether or not Antoinette Davis is on house arrest has not been released. But it is most likely.

Antoinette Davis is scheduled to return to 2B at the Cumberland Courthouse on April 15, 2010 according to Cumberland County Courthouse records.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This just makes me ill. I don't understand why they are not charging her w/conspiracy or 2nd degree murder!!! And what a WEAK bond!! What is going on here?? It\\'s Not Fair BS angry
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11 Empty Re: Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11

Post by lisette Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:38 pm

WHY!!??? She should not be allowed out among decent people!!! She is SCUM!!! When I think about what that little girl went through... angry angry angry
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11 Empty Re: Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11

Post by Nama Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:59 pm

I hope she isn't allowed to see her other children....don't remember if she has one or two. She should never be allowed around a child again for the rest of her life, but our good old social services will probably give her kids back to her and some money to boot!

Where is she going to live and what's she going to do for money? Sell another child?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:21 am

Antoinette Davis was staying Wednesday with an aunt on Mary Street, off Ramsey Street, in Fayetteville. Her uncle, Arthur Cromartie, said she was "doing fine."
"She just wants to rest and get herself together," Cromartie said. "It's hard being behind bars."
WATCH VIDEO
Aunt expresses anger over mother's release
Carey Lockhart-Davis, Shaniya Davis' aunt, said Wednesday that she is upset over Antoinette Davis’ release.
"When I first found out about it, I was a little angered,” Carey Lockhart-Davis said. "I just miss Shaniya, and what about her life and her freedom.”
Antoinette Davis' next court hearing is set for April 15.

Aunt Mary should be more concerned about Shaniya and how it's hard to "be dead". Being behind bars is a piece of cake compared to being dead.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:26 am

Bondsmen require the defendant or the family to put up anywhere from 5 percent to 15 percent of the bond in collateral, including cash and property.

Davis' lawyer, D.W. Bray, would not say what her family used for collateral.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:32 am

SHE BELONGS BEHIND BARS, UNCLE ARTHUR! She sold her child and let unspeakable things be done to her...probably even before she was carried off!!! Oh, I think if I lived in Fayetteville, I would be outside this aunt and uncle's house with signs...Making an idiot of myself like those people did outside the Anthony's frying pan Whip
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:47 am

lisette wrote:WHY!!??? She should not be allowed out among decent people!!! She is SCUM!!! When I think about what that little girl went through... angry angry angry
faint I can't believe they let her out. I agree angry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:39 am

She will probably get off with a 5 year sentence and serve 3 for good behaviour. Remember, she is also pregnant!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:09 pm

Davis' lawyer, D.W. Bray, would not say what her family used for collateral.

Seeing as she thinks of her daughter as a thing, I'm betting she used her other children as collateral.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11 Empty Father of slain child upset mother released on bond

Post by Nama Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:36 am

Davis had been held at Central State Prison in Raleigh, but a Department of Correction spokesperson said she was released on a $51,000 bond and was transferred back to Cumberland County by deputies Sunday.

Sources say the money for bail was put up by a private bondsman.

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, says he is angry about her release.

"I'm pretty much speechless," he said. "I'm angry at the way this whole thing has preceded. I am angry that she is out, angry I have to keep reliving this."

Lockhart says he thinks Antoinette Davis should have remained behind bars, where she's been since her arrest last November. He says Davis shares the blame for Shaniya's death.

"At the beginning of all this I said justice and God would be the judge, and I see the justice system has kind of let us down," Lockhart said.

He also vehemently denies rumors he helped pay for Davis' bail.

"That rumor is absolutely not true," he said. "I'm still paying for Shaniya's headstone, just like there was rumors that there was thousands of dollars put out there for Shaniya's case, most of that was footed by me."

Davis' lawyer and the private bondsman who put up her bond aren't saying where the money came from.

ABC11 Eyewitness News tried to contact Antoinette Davis, but relatives say she is in seclusion, and on the advice of her attorney is not talking.

Davis' next court appearance is in early April.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:34 am

Staying in seclusion is probably a good idea for her...Someone might decide to take justice into his/her own hands :slugger:
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:37 am

lisette wrote:Staying in seclusion is probably a good idea for her...Someone might decide to take justice into his/her own hands :slugger:
I agree butterfly 🐶
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:40 am

lisette wrote:Staying in seclusion is probably a good idea for her...Someone might decide to take justice into his/her own hands :slugger:

That sounds like a good idea.......

I don't know if this has been addressed anywhere, but I couldn't find any info about it. Since she is now pregnant, does anyone know how this will affect her case and what will happen with the child when born? I am hoping there is NO WAY she can retain custody, but IDK.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:49 am

I highly doubt she will retain custody. Not with the charges she has. No way.

I really have respect for her father, Bradley Lockhart. I wish more parents were like him.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:53 am

by Wrapitup Today at 12:49 pm
I really have respect for her father, Bradley Lockhart. I wish more parents were like him.
I disagree. I think Brad is, in part, responsible for Shaniya's death. From what I have heard about the condition of the trailer where the mother lived (raw sewage under it), among other things, why did he leave her there. I wouldn't have left my dog with that monster!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:10 pm

You raise a good point, BJ. Maybe he had just given up on his daughter and had no clue Shaniya was even staying with his daughter. Who really knows what the family dynamics were??

I was only saying I had respect for him for NOT enabling her and bailing her out of jail. I have no idea what transpired before Shaniya was brutally murdered.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:27 pm

over reaction
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:35 pm

I agree BJ,about Lockhart. He seemed a little too "perfect" and nice. I kept expecting a disclaimer to scroll across the screen saying "not actual parent, actor reenactment". The contrast of the beautiful well-coifed child in all the photos when she was with him compared to the last ones we saw made me wonder was her life well represented by the photos or all a sham? IDK

If he didn't know about the conditions he was leaving his daughter in, he should be ashamed. Seems he put no more thought and effort into assuring her safety than if he had dropped her off beside the road, she actually would have had a better chance if he had. His reason that he wanted to give the mother a second chance doesn't sit right with me. If he had been as involved and caring as he portrays, this would never have happened, he would never have left her in such an environment. JMO
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:21 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 1:10 pm

You raise a good point, BJ. Maybe he had just given up on his daughter and had no clue Shaniya was even staying with his daughter. Who really knows what the family dynamics were??

I was only saying I had respect for him for NOT enabling her and bailing her out of jail. I have no idea what transpired before Shaniya was brutally murdered.

Wrap, I'm confused about who you're talking about...Lockhart is Shaniya's father...Who are you referring to?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:29 pm

I can't stand that man.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:35 pm

OMG, I got confused. No, I cannot stand Bradley Lockhart either. I thought they were saying Lockhart was Antionette's father. Of course, I know BL is Shaniya's father. Sorry I got confused. I've been confused all darned day today.

Geez, this is so embarrasing!!!!!!!! :pale:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Don't be embarrassed, Wrap...With all these cases and names, it's a wonder that all of us don't stay confused rabbit
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:56 am

Every time I read this headline I get incredibly Pissed Off! (Am I allowed to say that? If not, my apologies!) Besides the fact that her charges should be more severe, SHE IS PREGNANT! She is a drug addict! At least behind bars we knew the baby was being taken care of; now who knows what kind of drugs this baby is being subjected to. She should have been kept in some sort of custody at least until the child was born and they could take it away from this horrible creature.
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:58 pm

I have been following this case from day 1 and I have to say I am so frustrated! What kind of justice system are we a part of here?? My heart is crying for little Shaniya right now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Welcome, Reanjo!! welcome2

I agree. This has to be one of the most frustrating cases many have ever come across. Damn this excuse for a "mother"!! And the dad isn't anything to brag about either. crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11 Empty Shaniya Davis’ "mother", Antoinette Davis, to head back to court

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:43 pm

April 6, 9:55 PM

Shaniya Davis’ mother, Antoinette Davis has been charged with human trafficking, filing a false police report, felony child abuse/prostitution, and obstruction of police. People were shocked, however, that with all of the charges against Antoinette that she was released from the North Carolina Correctional Institution for Women on a $51,000 bond. She will appear in court on April 15, 2010.

An Amber Alert had been issued for Shaniya Davis, but it was soon discovered that Shaniya had not been abducted like her mother, Antoinette Davis claimed, but rather Antoinette sold Shaniya to the man now charged with her rape and murder: Mario McNeill.

An autopsy had revealed that little Shaniya, only 5-years-old, had been raped before she was murdered; she died from asphyxiation. The case has drawn light to a horrific crime: child prostitution and sex slavery.

Shaniya Davis’ aunt, Corey Lockhart-Davis was outraged that Antoinette Davis has been released from jail. She spoke out to WRAL. You may see the interview in the video player below.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11 Empty Shaniya Davis Case Update: Antoinette Davis' June court date

Post by Nama Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:27 am

Antoinette Davis is expected to return to court next month in result of a recent April 15th court date. Case numbers 2009065834 and 2009065835 of felony human trafficking, felony child abuse involving prostitution, resisting arrest and filing a false police report moves towards June 3rd of the Cumberland County Courthouse in room 2B.

Shaniya Davis was found murdered in a North Carolina wooded area in November. Many wonder why this case is taking so long to seek a trial. Antoinette Davis can reach a plea to avoid a trial. The family of Antoinette Davis posted bail releasing Antoinette Davis from North Carolina's Correctional Institute for Women in February.

Antoinette Davis contacted authorities over the disappearance of her biological 5-year-old daughter Shaniya Davis in November. The body of Shaniya Davis was found a week later. Antoinette Davis, 25, allowed Mario McNeill, 29, to take Shaniya in a debt exchange on the day Shaniya was reported as missing.

Antoinette Davis had been charged surrounding her involvement. Mario McNeill was charged with first-degree kidnapping, rape and the murder of Shaniya Davis. The autopsy of Shaniya resulted in the time of death being the day Antoinette contacted authorities. Shaniya Davis died of asphyxiation.

In February Judge Johnson ordered to unseal nine arrest warrants whereas not only did Mario McNeill's cell phone hold an explicit photo of a child but also the warrants released witness accounts. Shaniya's 7-year-old brother stated that he did see a man with locks in his hair and heard stomping noises.

The evidence against Mario McNeill is overwhelming. Mario McNeill was also spotted by a Sanford hotel surveillance camera while holding Shaniya Davis on the day she was reported missing. The same day Shaniya Davis was murdered. Mario McNeill faces a life sentence or the death penalty.

Mario McNeill remains in Raleigh's Central Prison.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:55 am

I agree with all of the above posts. This case was so heartbreaking!! What would possess a "mother" to willingly give up her own child to be tortured & murdered?!? Well, I know the answer is "drugs", but I still can't understand how she could do it. She definitely should never be allowed to have another child, and deserves to be with the other scumbag on deathrow!! I pray that there will be justice for Shaniya! Electric Chair
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:27 am

The family of Antoinette Davis posted bail releasing Antoinette Davis from North Carolina's Correctional Institute for Women in February.

WHY?
No really... Why? What was the purpose of getting her out of jail?
And WHY was the bond low enough for her family to post it?

I know... I know, innocent until proven guilty. rabbit
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Darn, couldn't change the title of this thread! a fit
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11 Empty Antoinette Davis, a Fayetteville mother accused of prostituting her 5-year-old daughter, is scheduled to appear in court Thursday.

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:35 am

06/03/2010 06:57 AM
Mother accused of trafficking daughter to appear in court

By: News 14 Carolina Staff

FAYETTEVILLE – Antoinette Davis, a Fayetteville mother accused of prostituting her 5-year-old daughter, is scheduled to appear in court Thursday.

Davis is charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse, prostitution and filing a false police report.

In November, Davis reported her daughter, Shaniya Davis, missing. The girl's body was found a few days later in a ditch in Lee County.

Mario Andrette McNeill is charged with kidnapping, raping and murdering Shaniya Davis.

please see video here:

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11 Empty Mother Of Shaniya Davis, Antoinette Davis, Appears In Court

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Kelly Heffernan-Tabor Created: 6/3/2010 2:30:04 PM Updated: 6/3/2010 2:59:30 PM

Cumberland County, NC -- The mother charged with prostituting her 5-year-old daughter, who was then murdered, appeared in court Thursday.

Antoinette Davis refused to answer any questions as she left the Cumberland County Courthouse this morning. Her case was continued.

Davis, who's pregnant, is charged with human trafficking and felony child abuse in connection with the death of her daughter, Shaniya Davis. In February, she was released from jail on bond.

Mario McNeill is charged with raping and murdering the child.

video of Davis walking down the street very pregnant and not speaking to reporters here:

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:34 pm

I did not see a video. Okay between the thought of this woman having another baby and what is going on with Elizabeth Johnson I have smoke coming out of my ears.
angry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:56 pm

lindamarie wrote:I did not see a video. Okay between the thought of this woman having another baby and what is going on with Elizabeth Johnson I have smoke coming out of my ears.
angry
It's to the right of the link once you click. I agree. Smoke coming out of my ears. Wish it was coming out of my lungs! head bang
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:14 am

The scheduled court appearance of a Fayetteville mother accused of prostituting her 5-year old daughter, who ended up dead, has been continued until Aug. 11.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:13 am

This Monster Mom should have given birth by now and should be put back in jail. Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11 26510 the fact that she is walking is making me nuts. the fact that she has a new baby is dangerouse for the baby, is he a new victim? it is all making me Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11 11507
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:41 am

I don't see how in hell they could allow her to keep the baby. I would thing DPS or CPS or whatever it's called there would have taken that poor innocent infant away from her immediately. What the hail is going on in Fayettville?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:52 am

BJ in OR wrote:Antoinette Davis was staying Wednesday with an aunt on Mary Street, off Ramsey Street, in Fayetteville. Her uncle, Arthur Cromartie, said she was "doing fine."
"She just wants to rest and get herself together," Cromartie said. "It's hard being behind bars."
WATCH VIDEO
Aunt expresses anger over mother's release
Carey Lockhart-Davis, Shaniya Davis' aunt, said Wednesday that she is upset over Antoinette Davis’ release.
"When I first found out about it, I was a little angered,” Carey Lockhart-Davis said. "I just miss Shaniya, and what about her life and her freedom.”
Antoinette Davis' next court hearing is set for April 15.

Aunt Mary should be more concerned about Shaniya and how it's hard to "be dead". Being behind bars is a piece of cake compared to being dead.
BJ, my thoughts exactly, hard being behind bars is not nearly as bad as being forever dead, for suffering like little Shaniyah did. I pray Child Protected Serv. takes the new baby away. I am shocked beyond words...so u r saying, Mr. Judge, it is fine to sell your child to a man that you KNOW is one sick you know what, she KNEW she would never see her child again. Stealing a dog is a felony, she would probably still be in jail if she had stolen a dog. She will end up like OJ, a leopard cannot change it's spots, she will caught selling or abusing drugs, I hope , I hope!!

Last edited by CritterFan1 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:05 am

I agree, what is wrong with child protective services?---get that baby away from her ASAP!
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:17 pm

wonder how many people we could get together to burn Antoinette with cigs and GIVE her to a sick perv? I can be there in about 2 1/2 hours, with a can of whoop a$$ and my steel baseball bat!!! duct and run
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Anyone know if the new baby has been born yet?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:40 pm

by lindamarie Today at 2:26 pm Anyone know if the new baby has been born yet?
by artgal16 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:49 pm Do you know that this woman is pregnant!
Antoinette was already pregnant in November.......now it's 9 months later. She must be ready to deliver anytime if she hasn't already.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Just another poor potential victim. how she is not in jail sickens me. Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11 369106
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:38 pm

lindamarie wrote:Anyone know if the new baby has been born yet?
to my knowledge only elephants Carry longer then 9 months. so I think she has the new victim.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR LEGAL SYSTEM? Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Davis, is Released From Jail/ Next court date is August 11 97323
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:43 pm

laga wrote:I agree BJ,about Lockhart. He seemed a little too "perfect" and nice. I kept expecting a disclaimer to scroll across the screen saying "not actual parent, actor reenactment". The contrast of the beautiful well-coifed child in all the photos when she was with him compared to the last ones we saw made me wonder was her life well represented by the photos or all a sham? IDK

If he didn't know about the conditions he was leaving his daughter in, he should be ashamed. Seems he put no more thought and effort into assuring her safety than if he had dropped her off beside the road, she actually would have had a better chance if he had. His reason that he wanted to give the mother a second chance doesn't sit right with me. If he had been as involved and caring as he portrays, this would never have happened, he would never have left her in such an environment. JMO
NO I disagree, he is not perfect and he is far from nice... NICE people do not send their children where they get cigarette burns and dont call for weeks. That is not nice. he is a con man and he knew very well that her mother was a prostitute junkie. he is a traveled man not one who lives under a rock. he is a full of Chit creep. I am not willing to stroke the SOB not even for one second. I was banned on another site for it, but they let me back in and I still said I think he too needs to be investigated. I still said it was at the very least criminal negligence.
NO HE DOES NOT SEEM NICE. HE IS A SOB CON MAN. Just my strong opinion.
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:46 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
by lindamarie Today at 2:26 pm Anyone know if the new baby has been born yet?
by artgal16 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:49 pm Do you know that this woman is pregnant!
Antoinette was already pregnant in November.......now it's 9 months later. She must be ready to deliver anytime if she hasn't already.
I read that in November she was 2 months Pregnant this makes it past delivery time. JULY should have been the latest. Now it is August. But this is the HUSH HUSH case they just dont want us all to know that she has a new victim. Then they will have to explain it to the public at large how they allow her to have this child, and not be sitting in prison where she belongs.
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:29 am

I know what Laga meant and I know what you meant, Songline. To the outside world, most abusers come off as the epitome of "nice". Yet, that is the last thing they are.

What gets me is all the people that portray this POS as a "Victim".
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down