Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy Anthony Message To Tim Miller

+2
janie
Wrapitup
6 posters

Go down

Cindy Anthony Message To Tim Miller Empty Cindy Anthony Message To Tim Miller

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Does anyone remember having heard this? This is a first for me.... but, as usual, CA shows her a$$ in her voicemail...... CA truly shows just what she is made of during this message!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony Message To Tim Miller Empty Re: Cindy Anthony Message To Tim Miller

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:21 pm

I do not think Tim wanted to pick a fight w/her. WTF is her problem?? If she has a bone to pick, talk to him in person or over the phone but not in a VM!!!!!!!!!!!

Casey took her granddaughter away from her, NOT Tim and she Will NOT win!!

She likes listening to her own voice.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony Message To Tim Miller Empty Re: Cindy Anthony Message To Tim Miller

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:23 pm

I never heard that before. That woman is just plain evil. :twisted:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:35 pm

WHOA. This is a new one on me!!!!!!!!!!
Did she really just accuse TIM MILLER of STEALING a can with $300 in it of Caylee's money??? WTF

I cannot believe the way she speaks to him, with such disrespect. Just like she talks to ANYONE who knows the truth and doesn't play her "game". This is disgusting! Barf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:19 pm

The audacious of that women she demands respect but is disrespectful to everyone!Your right she'll never win. She lost sweet Caylee and I think she lost her psycho daughter a long time ago.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:29 pm

You've got that right, janie!
Her punishment for hurting so many people who have only tried to help, will be such that no one would want to ever want to feel her pain in the end. The pain of never, NEVER seeing her beautiful grandaughter again, and knowing that her own daughter "took" this "title" and "honor" of being a grandmother away from her. :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:36 pm

When did this take place?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:03 pm

with cindy's consistent behavior of constant anger, im not surprised if casey just ended up completely screwed up by her mom.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:26 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:When did this take place?

I have not been able to find a date on this.... my guess would be around the timeframe when she was being so beligerant and childish to Tim and didn't want his help...... But I don't know for sure.

Sorry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:34 pm

Wait a minute...she gave him medicine for his back??? I surely do hope it wasn't prescription medicine of the controlled variety. That would be illegal :twisted:

Such a lovely lady, that one is. You think she'll ever learn to watch what she says? Karma's a biotch....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:42 am

I don't think I've ever seen anyone as mean, vindictive & hateful as Cindy Anthony! She is truly the ultimate "control freak". I don't think she would have raised Caylee any better than she did Casey. God Bless you, Caylee. R.I.P. ❤
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:34 am

I couldnt understand a word of it it was all loud garble.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:02 pm

The only thing CA is going to win is a 10yr stint at the Orlando psych ward. :loser:

Just when you think this woman could not get any uglier, snaz posts this little interesting tid bit. Thank you! Ive never seen this before either.

I can gaurentee CA that she is going to end up a very sad, lonley, old woman. Karma is a bitch and I think one day George will sprout his own brain and wave good bye to this witch.

Last edited by Lynne on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:04 pm

what you bet she does her own um..........laundry??? ROFLMAO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:11 pm

she blames him for misappropriations of caylees trust fund and for steeling $300

go figure this is about money?
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:15 pm

This had to be last August or so when Tim was there, you can tell by how much heavier CA was then than now. Evil + CA and KC. Two peas in a pod.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:45 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:This had to be last August or so when Tim was there, you can tell by how much heavier CA was then than now. Evil + CA and KC. Two peas in a pod.

Critter, the picture is from around that time, and I would guess the message was also, but since it is an audio voice message, there isn't really any way to tell from the picture when the message was left.

If I am able to find out when it was left, I will be sure to post it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Snaz wrote:
CritterFan1 wrote:This had to be last August or so when Tim was there, you can tell by how much heavier CA was then than now. Evil + CA and KC. Two peas in a pod.

Critter, the picture is from around that time, and I would guess the message was also, but since it is an audio voice message, there isn't really any way to tell from the picture when the message was left.

If I am able to find out when it was left, I will be sure to post it.
Are my ears going on me or was that tape really hard to hear? Also, I cannot STAND the sound of hers or Casey's voice. They are both so damned "affected". Gets on my last nerve!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Are my ears going on me or was that tape really hard to hear? Also, I cannot STAND the sound of hers or Casey's voice. They are both so damned "affected". Gets on my last nerve!![/quote]

It is not just you I couldnt understand it all and her voice it just drones on and on and on and on and on...........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:15 pm

Wrap and DebB, you are not alone in having to strain your ears to figure out what she is saying. It was very difficult for me as well when I listened the other day---I got maybe 80% of it. :scratch:
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:03 am

Good to know, TR!!! Thanks!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 am

Hi, Juanita! :flower: Isn't it sad how little Caylee has been forgotten, and just pushed aside in all this squabble about money? It\\'s Not Fair
Juanita wrote:she blames him for misappropriations of caylees trust fund and for steeling $300

go figure this is about money?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:46 am

she really spends alot of energy on this, and it makes her so angry. why doesnt she talk to casey like this? maybe thats why bozo tried to keep her out of the jail.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:34 am

And CA just cannot understand why "People hate them so MUCH~!

T Miller did several interviews in which he stated that when he arrived at the ANT home to meet w/ GA/CA/KC,KC never mentioned Caylee's name, "She bounced around the house like a cheerleader." From the interview, you could see how disgusted TM was.

T Miller was working w/LE, he probably knew what was up with that family immediately. It hurts my heart to hear this self absorbed woman scream & have "a mental episode" with TM. What a tireless advocate for the missing & murdered. She isn't good enough to wipe his shoes.

For all CA's screaming episodes, they will come back to bite her in the butt. Would somebody please COMMIT her? Does anyone even care that much about her?? JMHO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Totally agree with you, art!
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down