Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearing on release of autopsy results to be held tomorrow (6/19)

5 posters

Go down

Hearing on release of autopsy results to be held tomorrow (6/19) Empty Hearing on release of autopsy results to be held tomorrow (6/19)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Orlando Sentinel is requesting the report and plan to have an attorney at the hearing.

Casey Anthony will not be there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hearing on release of autopsy results to be held tomorrow (6/19) Empty Re: Hearing on release of autopsy results to be held tomorrow (6/19)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:10 am

Although the judge was "loathe to not release a public document" (the jail video), he did so in order to ensure a fair trial for KC. Releasing the autopsy results shouldn't have anything to do with KC getting a fair trial, IMO. Fingers Crossed

I'm sorry the Anthonys think the release of the autopsy report will cause them "great anguish". Knowing what's in an autopsy report would cause ANYONE great anguish. They don't have to read it, nor do they have to listen to the speculation there may be in the media. Stay home, shut up, stop reading the blogs, and keep the TV off! Problem solved! :!:

Besides, my guess is they ALREADY know what's in that report..... which is the REAL reason they don't want it released. :loser:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hearing on release of autopsy results to be held tomorrow (6/19) Empty Re: Hearing on release of autopsy results to be held tomorrow (6/19)

Post by Juanita Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 am

YUP!

honestly what are they afraid of? that caylee is turning in her grave or something? i think there is plenty of damage to caylee's memory already done and a scientific description of the state of her remains is not going to show up on the radar.

:slap:
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 am

I'm sorry the Anthonys think the release of the autopsy report will cause them "great anguish". Knowing what's in an autopsy report would cause ANYONE great anguish. They don't have to read it, nor do they have to listen to the speculation there may be in the media. Stay home, shut up, stop reading the blogs, and keep the TV off! Problem solved!

Besides, my guess is they ALREADY know what's in that report..... which is the REAL reason they don't want it released.

there they go thinking they are better than everybody else!!! and i hate that the judge took their side on it! :x
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 am

Juanita..... I hate to sound stupid, but can you please explain to me what "muh muh muh mah" means? :babymonkey:

Thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:27 am

adelacruz wrote:
I'm sorry the Anthonys think the release of the autopsy report will cause them "great anguish". Knowing what's in an autopsy report would cause ANYONE great anguish. They don't have to read it, nor do they have to listen to the speculation there may be in the media. Stay home, shut up, stop reading the blogs, and keep the TV off! Problem solved!

Besides, my guess is they ALREADY know what's in that report..... which is the REAL reason they don't want it released.

there they go thinking they are better than everybody else!!! and i hate that the judge took their side on it! :x

Adela, the good thing is that it was only a TEMPORARY stay..... tomorrow should be the real test..... don't you know if the Ants succeed in getting the report permanently sealed, they will really think they are somebody special!!!! Barf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:31 am

oooohhhh!!! duh! well i hope they don't seal it perm. they shouldn't seal ANYTHING!! including the tape of KC in jail... well, they should keep the autopsy pic sealed. that's something that should never see the light of day.
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:31 am

Dr. G took all the evidence from the crime scene, the remains, the evidence LE already had and based her conclusion on all of the above. I believe, because it was a 30 page report, that she went in to detail about how she believed this crime happened, and all of this would point back to one person. That person, being KC.
That's why I believe the Ants want to keep it sealed. I do think it will be released though. Fingers Crossed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:34 am

No one wants to read awful "details" about what happened to a beautiful little girl, but they do want to know why the Ants are so determined to keep it sealed; tells me there is a lot of info in the autopsy that definitely implicates KC. I think they do protest too much :idk:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:37 am

unleashthelawyers Today at 11:34 am

No one wants to read awful "details" about what happened to a beautiful little girl, but they do want to know why the Ants are so determined to keep it sealed; tells me there is a lot of info in the autopsy that definitely implicates KC

Exactly, And Dr. G also gives her theories on how she thinks CL was murdered, doesn't she??
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:39 am

This hearing was to be at 11 this morning.
Has anyone heard anything yet? confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:39 am

Snaz wrote:Although the judge was "loathe to not release a public document" (the jail video), he did so in order to ensure a fair trial for KC. Releasing the autopsy results shouldn't have anything to do with KC getting a fair trial, IMO. Fingers Crossed

I'm sorry the Anthonys think the release of the autopsy report will cause them "great anguish". Knowing what's in an autopsy report would cause ANYONE great anguish. They don't have to read it, nor do they have to listen to the speculation there may be in the media. Stay home, shut up, stop reading the blogs, and keep the TV off! Problem solved! :!:

Besides, my guess is they ALREADY know what's in that report..... which is the REAL reason they don't want it released. :loser:

Snaz, you are my new hero!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
Bravo
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:41 am

Mimi, yep........there'e definitely SOMETHING in that report the Ants don't want us to know. Shocked 2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:41 am

Yes, mommy, and that's all I want to read. I don't want to see horrible pictures or anything like that; I just want to know what Dr. Gs theory is about HOW caylee was murdered.
:study:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:43 am

Snaz, have you read anywhere if they're finished with the hearing? I can't find anything other than the link I posted above saying it was to be at 11 this morning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:44 am

Yes, mommy, and that's all I want to read. I don't want to see horrible pictures or anything like that; I just want to know what Dr. Gs theory is about HOW caylee was murdered.

Do you think they will release the pictures too :?: Barf
That is sick if they do and poeple actually want to see them!!
Hopefully they will block them out.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:47 am

Snaz wrote:Juanita..... I hate to sound stupid, but can you please explain to me what "muh muh muh mah" means? :babymonkey:

Thanks!

LOL not at all, its lyrics to lady gaga's song "poker face" its just a "la la" way to say "my" she sings "my poker face" but instead she says muh muh muh mah poker face.

i think its one of the most brilliant song quotes since "eh eh eh" from rhianna.

i just put it there cause its silly.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:48 am

The Anthonys say they fear the results will be exploited and their lawyer wants to hold off on the public release until a medical examiner can explain the results

WTF
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:50 am

mommy, I would hope they wouldn't release the pics. That's just too much.
I couldn't sit in a courtroom and look at autopsy pics if it were my grandaughter. KC will be forced to sit there during trial, whether she actually LOOKS or not; they will be put out at trial.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:52 am

I'm going to check the news channels and see if there's any news yet. :idk:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:56 am

Nothing on any of the news things yet; Will continue to look! BlowKisses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:02 pm

KC will be forced to sit there during trial, whether she actually LOOKS or not; they will be put out at trial.
:clapping: and she will be saying duing the trial It\\'s Not Fair that they show these pictures to me... :nanadedodo:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:04 pm

unleashthelawyers Today at 11:56 am

Nothing on any of the news things yet; Will continue to look!

Ok, so this might sound like a stupid question.... but I am going to ask it anyways... What are you looking for on the news channels if the Hearing isn't going to be until tomorrow??? :idk:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:05 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
unleashthelawyers Today at 11:56 am

Nothing on any of the news things yet; Will continue to look!

Ok, so this might sound like a stupid question.... but I am going to ask it anyways... What are you looking for on the news channels if the Hearing isn't going to be until tomorrow??? :idk:

took the words out of my mouth!! i was wondering the same thing cause the topic says the 19th, today is only the 18th
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Because I AM CONFUSED and thought today WAS friday ROFLMAO

My daughter just had to tell me what day it was. I seriously need to stop this and get a life. Cant even keep up with the days anymore. Smash PC
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:23 pm

I think that was a typo and the hearing is Friday.

As far as the Ant's, by making a spectacle of themselves and their angst in having the autopsy results released, it just makes the public want to read them even more. They have to know that these results will evenutally be released - whether it is Now or at trial; what is the difference?? Do they think the results w/taint perspective juror's? If so, that speaks VOLUMES!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:30 pm

Well, thanks girls. No, no alzheimers here. :lol!:
When I woke up this morning I thought it was Friday because my grandkids are out of school now, and I really thought it was friday. What a waste. HUGE WASTE.
I'll stop now. But I will be back tomorrow FRIDAY to be searching like crazy 😴 ROFLMAO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:33 pm

LOL omg it happeneds to everybody! don't sweat it!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:35 pm

unleashthelawyers Today at 12:23 pm

Because I AM CONFUSED and thought today WAS friday

My daughter just had to tell me what day it was. I seriously need to stop this and get a life. Cant even keep up with the days anymore

Mimi.. No worries Lady!! Don't beat your self up about it :headbashing:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:48 pm

jeez, I might have won the lottery last night and not even known it because I thought yesterday was THURSDAY :lol!:
Definitely need to keep up with the days better now that school is out.
(If I DID win, I'll let you all know) ROFLMAO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:54 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:jeez, I might have won the lottery last night and not even known it because I thought yesterday was THURSDAY :lol!:
Definitely need to keep up with the days better now that school is out.
(If I DID win, I'll let you all know) ROFLMAO
I've got your ISP and w/track you down if you win and are never to be heard from again!!
Dollar Signs :nono:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:56 pm

No worries, wrap.
I was gonna call you immediately, tell you to pack up, then we'd ship out to the Bahamas and be "Bahama Mamas" for awhile. You could take your laptop and still run VH.
Dancing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:58 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:No worries, wrap.
I was gonna call you immediately, tell you to pack up, then we'd ship out to the Bahamas and be "Bahama Mamas" for awhile. You could take your laptop and still run VH.
Dancing
Then, I can get my ship all shiny and get my game back where it belongs!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it on!! Whip
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Hey, and we could pick up Cobra on our way...I know you have to fly to Florida to get to the bahamas, right?
Bet he's up for the trip right about now.
:dancingbanana:
Let's roll...... :celebration:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:12 pm

My Sisters autopsy was brutal reading. But she was not a skeleton. My sisters was about 6 pages long. I can't imagine what 30 pages will contain since poor little Caylee was only bones. I hope it contains some scientific evidence that will show and support how long little Caylee laid amongst the garbage and the swamp. Due to the famous sunshine law all autopsy performed by the medical examiner are public record. They will be released I am confident about that. Here is a link to support this.

Access to public records is currently guaranteed by Article I, section 24 of the Florida Constitution, and Chapter 119, Florida Statutes. Article I, section 24 provides in pertinent part:
"(a) Every person has the right to inspect or copy any public record made or received in connection with the official business of any public body, officer, or employee of the state, or persons acting on their behalf, except with respect to records exempted pursuant to this section or specifically made confidential by this Constitution. This section specifically includes the legislative, executive and judicial branches of government.

Group Hug

Last edited by lindamarie on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Thanks, lindamarie, for the info. So sad what you have been through yourself.
Wrap, you have everybody's ISPs? What is that?---is that the computer itself or is it the service address on the internet? I am just curious.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Thanks for that linda.
I think from the link you provided that you are right; the autopsy WILL be released.
Big Hug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:20 pm

TerryRose wrote:Thanks, lindamarie, for the info. So sad what you have been through yourself.
Wrap, you have everybody's ISPs? What is that?---is that the computer itself or is it the service address on the internet? I am just curious.
ISP = Internet Service Provider. IOW, when you sign up with cable to get internet you have an ISP number for anyone on that cable account. It can track where you are blogging or emailing from, NOT the address - the city and state. Hope that makes sense.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:21 pm

Terry, wrap can prob explain it better than me, but every computer has an IP address of its own.
So, if we join a site, that site will have our individual IP addresses. I think? Wrap? :?:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:23 pm

I should have just waited :lol!:
I KINDA explained it right, right? :idk:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:24 pm

This from someone who thought TODAY was FRIDAY ROFLMAO
I think I need to go back to bed and start over! 😴
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:26 pm

If you have a laptop and use it from home on the cable internet service, then you take a trip and use that laptop from the hotel internet service, does it show the same ISP?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:27 pm

I just feel relieved that linda got us that information because it's looking pretty much like the judge will HAVE to release the autopsy report.
I can understand not wanting the pics released; I feel that's not necessary, but who knows? They might even release those.
Everybody remember if they do release pics that NG swore she would never have them on her show...... :nono:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Terry Rose, I'm gonna have to let wrap answer that one. All I know is that on a regular computer, if you go to your browser and type in "IP Address", it will pull up sites that will actually show you your IP address. Very interesting :idk:

Last edited by unleashthelawyers on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:30 pm

TerryRose wrote:If you have a laptop and use it from home on the cable internet service, then you take a trip and use that laptop from the hotel internet service, does it show the same ISP?
Great question which I will refer to the masters, t2 and Fysty.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Thanks, unleash---and wrap for responding. I hope t2 and Fysty will answer also.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:20 am

Dear Most High Judge,

Please let the autopsy results be released today. Momma needs some excitement this weekend. We were robbed of the jail video and it wasn't fair. I'm not asking for photos or anything, just a report. The Anthony's don't have to read it or watch any coverage about it, so I think it would be okay.

So, if you could please do Momma this one favor, I would really appreciate it. Oh, and, I have to leave the house and may not be home in time to watch the hearing live, so the DVR is set to tape it. I'm throwing in that I'd like a power outage not to screw that up.

I think that's it.

Amen.

You Know Who

P.S. Oh yeah, and good will to all men.

Last edited by lovemysam on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added p.s.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:31 am

thank you!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:37 am

LOL, lovemysam, the Most High heard you!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down