Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shana K. Brown asks her boyfriend, Duane Calloway, to get her 13 yr old daughter pregnant so Calloway can raise her as her own/Drugs her daughter multiple times/Daughter fights off boyfriend.

4 posters

Go down

Shana K. Brown asks her boyfriend, Duane Calloway, to get her 13 yr old daughter pregnant so Calloway can raise her as her own/Drugs her daughter multiple times/Daughter fights off boyfriend. Empty Shana K. Brown asks her boyfriend, Duane Calloway, to get her 13 yr old daughter pregnant so Calloway can raise her as her own/Drugs her daughter multiple times/Daughter fights off boyfriend.

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:44 pm

I want to play a game.

Well, actually, a combination of two games. First, I’ll list off some things and you pick the one that doesn’t belong. Then, decide what the question is. Ready? Go.

1. Worrying about text messaging overages.

2. Wondering how much gel it takes to stand a Mohawk up for eight hours.

3. Figuring out how to tell your parents you failed English.

4. Fighting with your mom because you DON’T want to get pregnant by her boyfriend.

If you guessed that number 4 is the odd-man out, you are correct. If you determined the question to be, “Things NORMAL teenagers worry about in 2009”, you would also be correct.

That was fun wasn’t it? Alright, now that the fun is over, time to get started on the serious business at hand.

I would like to introduce you to Shana Brown (Her MySpace) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 32 and Duane Calloway, 40. Ms. Brown and Mr. Calloway are a couple (a couple of idiots, if you ask me). Anyhoo, the happy couple wanted to have a baby which is not unusual for couples in committed relationship; so you’re probably wondering, “Amanda, what’s your point”? Well, allow me to continue and I will tell you. Be patient my pretties.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ms. Brown was unable to have any more children (she has 2 already; a son and a daughter) which put quite a kink in their plan for happily ever after. What ever would they do?

Sometime in January 2009, these daft hillbillies (Can you picture them sitting in their trailer, scratching their heads, drinking Michelob, and communicating with grunts?) decided the answer to their problem was a simple one; proposition her 13 year old daughter to get pregnant by Calloway and have the baby for them. The prize for allowing this? She would be allowed to marry her boyfriend (another teenager) when she got pregnant. Things may be different by today’s standards, but, when I was 13 I can’t say that it was my dream to be knocked up by a 40 year old man and married. The daughter, who apparently has more brains than the so-called adults in charge of her life, declined the offer—sweet as it sounded.

This really teed the couple off. So they decided it would happen with or without the child’s cooperation. Between February and March 2009, Mr. Calloway and Ms. Brown attempted to drug and incapacitate the girl on three occasions. The first time she was alone with Calloway at his home while her mother happened to be out getting pizza, can you smell set-up there? Mr. Calloway began to grope the girl and she responded by kicking him. It hasn’t been reported where she kicked him, but I certainly hope it was in the gonads with steel-toed boots. Probably if that would have been me, I would have given up then. I don’t like to be kicked. It hurts.
She wasn’t out of the woods yet. Her loving mother wanted something, and I’ll be damned if she wasn’t going to get it.

The next attempted assault occurred when she was in the safety of her own home. Her mom slipped something in her drink; it has been reported to have been rum. This knocked the girl out. I’m 29 and rum knocks me on my ass, I can only imagine what it’s going to do to a little girl. When she woke up from her alcohol induced stupor, she found herself half naked in a room with Calloway. What a weirdo. How does a grown man find a baby sexually arousing? That is beyond bizarre; lurking in a little girl’s bedroom when she’s knocked out from the alcohol her mom gave her? WTF?? I wonder if he played with her Barbie’s when he was in there? I know I should remain objective, but the more I look into this, the more creeped out I get.

The final attempted impregnation/assault occurred on a day when the girl came home ill from school. Her mom gave her some “hope you feel better tea”, little did she know it was laced with crushed up Tylenol PM. Again, the girl fell asleep only to wake up to an attempted assault by Calloway. He pulled the blanket she was covered with off of her and tried putting his hands down her shorts, causing her to wake up and slap his hands away. She initiated a stare-down with him; he lost. He left the room after a while and that’s when she realized she had a substance on the roof of her mouth.

Duane Calloway was apparently getting a little restless that the plan wasn’t coming together like it was supposed to so he sent Shana a text message via cell phone saying:

“U need 2 give her more pills then U have been given her. Let’s get this right this time.”

Maybe he was tired of getting kicked, slapped, and stared down by a 13 year old; must have had one hell of an impact on his machismo.

All of the assaults were reported by the minor to another adult. The adult then questioned Brown, who denied everything. Of course, the trusted adult believed the mother and nothing further was done. Finally, after the third attempt on the child, she decided to tell someone different and went to her grandmother. Thank goodness for Grammas. They bake the best cookies, give the best hugs, and take you to the police when your mom’s boyfriend is trying to make you pregnant. The grandmother went to the police and reported what was going on.

Police began investigating in mid-march, when they searched the home they found empty rum bottles, Tylenol PM, and a pill crusher. The dynamic duo is behind bars, each facing multiple charges; misdemeanors and felonies. Ms. Brown turned herself in to the police on April 1st 2009 while accompanied by her pastor who claims she is innocent. Funny time to find god, dontcha think? Seems like she would have looked to god prior to traumatizing her daughter. She has been charged with 7 counts of criminal conspiracy, 2 counts of endangering the welfare of children, 2 counts of corruption of minor(s), and 2 counts of unauthorized administration of intoxicant; she is being held on a $100,000 bond. Mr. Calloway has been charged with 4 counts of criminal attempt, 2 counts of criminal conspiracy, 4 counts of indecent assault, and 3 counts of corruption of minor(s); he is being held on a $150,000 bond.

On her MySpace Page, she claims to be a proud mom and lists herself as her own hero—PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Proud parent, huh? I don’t know what’s going on in the world today, but frankly, it makes me sick. It almost seems to me like there is a “Worst Mother Of The Year” contest going on, and too many moms are looking to compete. How she could list herself as her own hero, boggles my mind. She’s setting her standards for heroism pretty low. It wasn’t hard to find a picture of the victim in this case, minor or not. She is the number one friend on her mom’s profile. (I won’t list the link here, but you stealth internet surfers are sure to find it—it is private, thank god for small miracles.)

I am absolutely appalled at stories like this I don’t know if Shana seriously wanted a baby or was just easily manipulated by her boyfriend. I don’t know if Duane wanted a baby or he is just a pedophile and just wanted to hump a little girl. Some things I guess we will never know, and we really don’t need to. What they did was absolutely disgusting no matter what the reason behind it was. No matter who thought up the plan. One is just as guilty as the other—PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
Both children are living with relatives and are said to be happy.

My closing thoughts- I know how hard it is for an adult woman to deal with being drugged by a stranger and have something awful happen to them; I can’t imagine the pain and emotions that little girl is having knowing that her mother contributed to something awful happening to her. People can say she is full of sunshine and smiles all they want, but for a long time she will have a dark cloud overhead. I hope they realize this and get her some help and let her deal with it. From the time we come into this world, we are taught to expect protection from our mothers and it breaks my heart a little more every time I read about one failing at that most important task so miserably. I always say there is no manual for raising children, but common sense is a good teaching aide. This mom put common sense and even the most elementary of parenting skills aside for a penis; and that is certainly grounds for severe punishment.

This is why some people don’t DESERVE to be parents; and should be banned from doing so.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Shana K. Brown asks her boyfriend, Duane Calloway, to get her 13 yr old daughter pregnant so Calloway can raise her as her own/Drugs her daughter multiple times/Daughter fights off boyfriend. Empty Re: Shana K. Brown asks her boyfriend, Duane Calloway, to get her 13 yr old daughter pregnant so Calloway can raise her as her own/Drugs her daughter multiple times/Daughter fights off boyfriend.

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

October 6, 2010 1:46 PM
Mother Drugged Teen Daughter, Hoping Boyfriend Would Get Her Pregnant
Posted by Caroline
CBS
UNIONTOWN, Pa. (CBS/AP) A 34-year-old western Pennsylvania woman who police say couldn't have another child took a disturbing approach to the problem: she conspired to drug her 13-year-old daughter, so her boyfriend could try to impregnate her.

The Uniontown mother was slated for trial Monday, but instead took a plea deal, reports The Tribune-Review. She admitted to criminal conspiracy, endangering the welfare of a child, corruption of a minor and unauthorized administration of intoxicants.

According to police, the mother couldn't have more children and was desperate for a child with her boyfriend, 42-year-old Dewayne Calloway. She had reportedly asked her teenage daughter if she would be willing to bear Calloway's child, but the girl refused.

So, the woman spiked the girl's beverages on two separate occasions, using rum the first time and over-the-counter sleeping pills the second, reports The Tribune-Review. Calloway allegedly attempted to impregnate the girl, but luckily the teenager awoke and was able to fight him off on both occasions.

Calloway, is scheduled for trial next month on charges including attempted rape of an unconscious person, indecent assault, and conspiracy. His attorney maintains he is innocent.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Shana K. Brown asks her boyfriend, Duane Calloway, to get her 13 yr old daughter pregnant so Calloway can raise her as her own/Drugs her daughter multiple times/Daughter fights off boyfriend. Empty Re: Shana K. Brown asks her boyfriend, Duane Calloway, to get her 13 yr old daughter pregnant so Calloway can raise her as her own/Drugs her daughter multiple times/Daughter fights off boyfriend.

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Lake Lynn woman admits role in impregnation plot
By Liz Zemba, TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Fayette County woman accused of plotting to drug a 13-year-old girl so her boyfriend could impregnate the girl has entered into a plea bargain with prosecutors.

Shana K. Brown, 34, of 209 Blosser Hill Road, Lake Lynn, on Monday pleaded guilty to criminal conspiracy at sexual assault, criminal conspiracy at statutory sexual assault, criminal conspiracy at indecent assault of a substantially impaired person, endangering the welfare of children, corruption of minors and two counts of unauthorized administration of intoxicants.

Assistant District Attorney Linda Cordaro said prosecutors will recommend a sentence of two to four years in prison. Terms of the agreement call for prosecutors to drop two charges of criminal conspiracy at rape of an unconscious person, court records show.

Uniontown police allege Brown and DeWayne Calloway, 42, of Uniontown concocted a plan to surreptitiously impregnate the girl because Brown can't have more children.

In a criminal complaint, police said Brown tried to persuade the girl in December to willingly have Calloway's child, but she refused.

Police said Brown then spiked the girl's beverages twice so she would fall asleep, using rum on the first occasion and over-the-counter sleeping pills on the second. According to police, Calloway attempted to assault the girl each time, but she awoke and fought him off.

Brown and Calloway were scheduled to go to trial yesterday, but Brown opted instead to take the plea bargain.

Calloway faces more than 20 criminal charges, including attempted rape of an unconscious person, attempted involuntary deviate sexual intercourse of a substantially impaired person, indecent assault and conspiracy. His trial has been postponed until next month.

Senior Judge Conrad B. Capuzzi, who accepted Brown's pleas, has not set a sentencing date.

Brown is free on $5,000 bond. Calloway is free on a $30,000 bond.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:07 pm

October 06, 2010 07:30 AM
By: JENNIFER HARR
Herald Standard

A Lake Lynn woman pleaded guilty Monday to conspiring to rape a 13-year-old girl in an attempt to impregnate the girl, and will testify against her alleged co-conspirator.

In exchange for her plea, Shana K. Brown, 34, will serve two to four years in prison for a bevy of charges, including conspiracy to commit statutory sexual assault, unauthorized administration of intoxicants and endangering the welfare of children.

In accordance with the plea bargain, prosecutors agreed to drop counts of criminal conspiracy to commit rape of an unconscious person.

A trial for Dwayne Calloway, Brown's alleged co-conspirator, was continued this week in Fayette County Court.

Uniontown police alleged that Brown and Calloway wanted to impregnate the teenager because Brown was infertile, and tried to rape the girl three times.

The Herald-Standard does not identify victims of alleged sexual assault.

The teenager testified at a preliminary hearing that Brown asked her "out of the blue" to carry Calloway's child, and she refused.

Police alleged that Brown and Calloway tried twice to drug the girl, and have sex with her. Once, police alleged, Calloway gave her tea spiked with sleeping pills.

Brown will be sentenced at a later date.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:50 am

I wonder if Cindy will nominate her for this year's "mother of the year" award.

Stronger charges need to be added if they are eligible to be out on bond...... angry
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Shana K. Brown asks her boyfriend, Duane Calloway, to get her 13 yr old daughter pregnant so Calloway can raise her as her own/Drugs her daughter multiple times/Daughter fights off boyfriend. Empty Pa. woman charged with intimidating witness

Post by Nama Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:18 am

A Uniontown woman has been charged with intimidating a witness who is scheduled to testify against her boyfriend in a bizarre attempted rape case.

Ashleigh Elizabeth Lee is charged with intimidation of a witness, terroristic threats and other charges. Police say she threatened Shana K. Brown, who pleaded guilty Oct. 4 to conspiring to give her daughter drugs so that she could be impregnated by her alleged co-conspirator, Dwayne Calloway.

Uniontown police have said that Brown could no longer have children and wanted to have a baby with Calloway, who was her boyfriend at the time.

Brown agreed to plead guilty in a deal with prosecutors. Calloway's trial on a charge of attempted rape is pending.

Lee was arraigned and sent to Fayette County Prison. It was not known if she had an attorney.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:21 am

Calloway, is scheduled for trial next month on charges including attempted rape of an unconscious person, indecent assault, and conspiracy. His attorney maintains he is innocent.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Shana K. Brown asks her boyfriend, Duane Calloway, to get her 13 yr old daughter pregnant so Calloway can raise her as her own/Drugs her daughter multiple times/Daughter fights off boyfriend. Empty UPDATE: Shana Brown Sentenced From 2 to 4 Years For Plotting To Have Boyfriend Impregnate Her 13 Year Old Daughter

Post by NiteSpinR Mon May 20, 2013 4:20 am

January 7, 2011

A Uniontown woman who can no longer have children will spend 2 to 4 years in prison for a plot to get her teen daughter drunk so a man could impregnate the girl.

Thirty-four-year-old Shana Brown was sentenced Thursday by a Fayette County judge. She had pleaded guilty Oct. 4 to conspiring to put alcohol in her then 13-year-old daughter's drinks twice in 2009 so the girl could be impregnated by her alleged co-conspirator, Dwayne Calloway.

Uniontown police have said Ms. Brown could no longer have children and wanted to have a baby with Mr. Calloway.

As part of her plea agreement, Ms. Brown testified against Mr. Calloway -- but he was acquitted of all charges last year after denying he was a part of the conspiracy.

The girl was never impregnated.

A Uniontown woman who can no longer have children will spend 2 to 4 years in prison for a plot to get her teen daughter drunk so a man could impregnate the girl.

Thirty-four-year-old Shana Brown was sentenced Thursday by a Fayette County judge. She had pleaded guilty Oct. 4 to conspiring to put alcohol in her then 13-year-old daughter's drinks twice in 2009 so the girl could be impregnated by her alleged co-conspirator, Dwayne Calloway.

Uniontown police have said Ms. Brown could no longer have children and wanted to have a baby with Mr. Calloway.

As part of her plea agreement, Ms. Brown testified against Mr. Calloway -- but he was acquitted of all charges last year after denying he was a part of the conspiracy.

The girl was never impregnated.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down