Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GA & CA to be in court today to fight release 11 AM 06/19

+5
cherylz
adelacruz
Wrapitup
janie
jeanne1807
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GA & CA to be in court today to fight release 11 AM  06/19 - Page 2 Empty Re: GA & CA to be in court today to fight release 11 AM 06/19

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:35 am

adelacruz wrote:Couple Hugging :pooh: :purpledino: :celebration: :panda: :dancingbaby: 👍 :rockon: Dancing Bravo
can you tell i'm happy??? love the judge right now!

No we can't tell your happy.

Back to top Go down

GA & CA to be in court today to fight release 11 AM  06/19 - Page 2 Empty Re: GA & CA to be in court today to fight release 11 AM 06/19

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:36 am

Strickland had it goin on today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He wasnt takin any crap from anyone. The law is the law. Will be a bad day for the Anthonys, I'm sure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:37 am

Wow! Well, while I do not believe in "kicking someone when they are down", and I truly believe the Ant's are grieving and I am totally sure of their love for Caylee, all I could think of was-how can GA sit there holding the precious pic of sweet Caylee and not want the truth to prevail for his grandaughter? They know KC is responsible or else they would want justice for this baby-that is why. To me it screams "guilty".
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:37 am

lindamarie wrote:
adelacruz wrote:Couple Hugging :pooh: :purpledino: :celebration: :panda: :dancingbaby: 👍 :rockon: Dancing Bravo

well i am. good for the anthony's to know they are not special and they will not have special treatment!
but today will be a sad day, will need a box of tissues when reading the autopsy report :(
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:37 am

i thought i heard conway say at the end as a rebut it would affect their foundation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:39 am

Baez can't win them all. He was sure trying to do some fast talking there toward the end when he could see the direction this was going.
He won his battle with the jailhouse video.
What does he want? Autopsies are generally a matter of public record.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:40 am

I did not get to hear anything. I hope it does affect their foundation. I feel ready to celebrate now. Dancing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:40 am

lovemy, are you kidding me???
Did he say that? I don't doubt it one bit. I had not even thought of that. Barf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:41 am

adelacruz wrote:
lindamarie wrote:

well i am. good for the anthony's to know they are not special and they will not have special treatment!
but today will be a sad day, will need a box of tissues when reading the autopsy report :(

You wont' be the only one my friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:41 am

:rockon: :celebration:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:42 am

i'll ff my tape later and listen again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:43 am

It WILL be sad. Any autopsy is sad...and gruesome.
But I think they had an ulterior motive for not wanting it released; that's why I'm glad Strickland ruled otherwise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:00 am

unleashthelawyers Today at 10:31 am

Well, I'm glad I got the day right today. I'm also glad no pictures will be released until trial. Baez looked VERY unhappy.

Morning all, I missed the live feed AS ALWAYS :x
Just glad to hear the good news and that they are NOT going to release the pix and Xrays!!
Mimi, Glad to know you are on the right day today :cheers:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Images of George and Cindy in court today
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:01 am

Thanks, mommy. I made SURE I had the right day today, and I sure am glad I did. The dynamics in that courtroom were something, let me tell you. GA was def pulling away from Cindy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:04 am

unleashthelawyers Today at 11:01 am

Thanks, mommy. I made SURE I had the right day today, and I sure am glad I did. The dynamics in that courtroom were something, let me tell you. GA was def pulling away from Cindy.
Hee hee.. I think their marriage is already over, but they are staying together till the end of this. Remember the Tow Yard guy saying tha tGeorge told him he will probably be divorced because of this...
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:08 am

unleashthelawyers Today at 11:00 am

Images of George and Cindy in court today

Thanks for this link Mimi. I LOVE that they took a picture of Cindy Trying to hold George's hand and he doesn't want anything to do with her... Booty
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:10 am

ha ha ha! cindy is gonna end up all alone with her KC pins LOL
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:13 am

I absolutely LOVED it when the Orlando Sentinal attorney asked George how many TV appearances he and Cindy have made and George said, "I have no idea."

George is moaning about privacy - yet he and Spindy can go on national television??? Stay the f**k home and STFU!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:17 am

adelacruz Today at 11:10 am

:clapping:

who will she boss around now?? Her little dog??
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:18 am

George is moaning about privacy - yet he and Spindy can go on national television??? Stay the f**k home and STFU!!

LMAO.. that's just not in Spindy's nature to sit down and STFU :lol!:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:19 am

Wrapitup wrote:I absolutely LOVED it when the Orlando Sentinal attorney asked George how many TV appearances he and Cindy have made and George said, "I have no idea."

I did miss some good stuff then. I bet that hit home when GA was asked about public appearances.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:20 am

i don't think so, when the dog realizes it's just him and cindy affraid he'll prob run away! :lightning:
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:20 am

adelacruz wrote:ha ha ha! cindy is gonna end up all alone with her KC pins LOL
She and Kate can shack up!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:28 am

The judge said he was fine with the documents being released today. With that, George Anthony stormed out of the courtroom.

After the hearing, Conway said the autopsy report is very specific and that the Anthonys have not read the document.

"Because of the advanced state of decomposition that the coroner was dealing with, there was very little to work with. It was very thorough, but it doesn't answer any questions. What it does do is leave speculation open for everybody that wants to decide what did or what didn't happen," Conway said.

He said the public is going to talk endlessly about the duct tape found on Caylee's skull, which was mentioned in reports released earlier

OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:28 am

lovemysam wrote:
They can start their own reality show, "Cindy and Kate Plus Hate"
ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:31 am

adelacruz wrote:i don't think so, when the dog realizes it's just him and cindy affraid he'll prob run away! :lightning:

lovemysam wrote:
adelacruz wrote:

Your all so funny. Thanks for the laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:34 am

Wrapitup wrote:
lovemysam wrote:
ROFLMAO

Forgive me but Wrap...LMFAO@"Cindy and Kate Plus Hate"

Now REALLY forgive me for this one....BOO FREAKIN HOO GA & CA! They didn't cry like that at Caylee Memorial!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 am

Here is link for the "raw" version of hearing this morning

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 am

LOL!!! minus the children please
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:39 am

Raw video link

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:52 am

Oh and correction: conway only said when they were on tv they talked about the foundation not the autopsy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 pm

I hope George took his blood pressure pills today. He was so angry when he stormed out of the courtroom. I bet Cindy will yell at him when they get home for pulling his arm away from her with a camera taping them. Sometimes I think George might really have a heart attack before the trial begins.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:56 pm

"tounge in cheek"

Oh my, George gave such a heart wrenching request, how could we keep ignoring the families feelings like that, not considering how they would feel upon knowing the results of what happened to their granddaughter. George was so compelling in his argument I am thinking we should release kc and never speak again of what happened to his granddaughter. Let them keep the pictures and remember her as she was and pretend she is still waiting her 3rd birthday. Apparently, that is what they want.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:58 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
lovemysam wrote:
ROFLMAO

Now THERE'S a show I would watch! Can you just imagine the cat fights???

I'd call the show "Cindy & Kate Plus 2 Hideous Hairdos"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:04 pm

laga wrote:"tounge in cheek"

Oh my, George gave such a heart wrenching request, how could we keep ignoring the families feelings like that, not considering how they would feel upon knowing the results of what happened to their granddaughter. George was so compelling in his argument I am thinking we should release kc and never speak again of what happened to his granddaughter. Let them keep the pictures and remember her as she was and pretend she is still waiting her 3rd birthday. Apparently, that is what they want.

yeah no kidding, i hear you, theyve been through enough dont you think, i mean they both were suicidal, and by golly that car has really lost its value.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Now THERE'S a show I would watch! Can you just imagine the cat fights???

I'd call the show "Cindy & Kate Plus 2 Hideous Hairdos"

omg!! so true! i hate their hair!!! esp cindy, her hair really bothers me!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:53 am

Hummm thats interesting about the do's. Could you be onto something.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:18 am

Hi, laga! :flower: Well, then they can wish in one hand, and spit in the other to see which one fills up first. :nono: ROFLMAO
laga wrote:"tounge in cheek"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:23 am

I can't believe how quickly George left that Courtroom. Almost like he had a fire under his ass! I love the way he left Cindy in his dust! :lol!: I'll bet they had a big fight when they got home. I'm sure Cindy was furious with George for leaving her behind. That was just too funny! Finally, George & Cindy didn't get their way! :clapping: ROFLMAO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:02 am

Booklover wrote:I can't believe how quickly George left that Courtroom. Almost like he had a fire under his ass! I love the way he left Cindy in his dust! :lol!: I'll bet they had a big fight when they got home. I'm sure Cindy was furious with George for leaving her behind. That was just too funny! Finally, George & Cindy didn't get their way! :clapping: ROFLMAO
Ya know, Booklover, I'll bet they had a bigger fight this time when they got home than the last time they were in court together. The time when CA had on her ugly face and the green shirt and kept pointing her finger. She left GA and Brad Conway in her dust that day, and totally emascalted George. I'll bet he had to go home and look around for his "you know what's". :bounce: :bounce:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:48 am

You know what??? WHAT???????????????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:51 am

CritterFan1 wrote: I'll bet he had to go home and look around for his "you know what's". :bounce: :bounce:

Those things aren't anywhere near their home. He should go look for them in some church in Ohio because that's exactly where he lost them - the day he married Spindy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:11 pm

lmao@ :bounce: :bounce:

ROFLMAO
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Hi, CritterFan1! :flower: It would have been interesting to see that fight! :lol!: I'm wondering if George ever had any "you know what's". Shocked 2 At least if he did, I also think he lost them when he married Cindy. ROFLMAO
CritterFan1 wrote:
Booklover wrote:I can't believe how quickly George left that Courtroom. Almost like he had a fire under his ass! I love the way he left Cindy in his dust! :lol!: I'll bet they had a big fight when they got home. I'm sure Cindy was furious with George for leaving her behind. That was just too funny! Finally, George & Cindy didn't get their way! :clapping: ROFLMAO
Ya know, Booklover, I'll bet they had a bigger fight this time when they got home than the last time they were in court together. The time when CA had on her ugly face and the green shirt and kept pointing her finger. She left GA and Brad Conway in her dust that day, and totally emascalted George. I'll bet he had to go home and look around for his "you know what's". :bounce: :bounce:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:53 pm

We have xtra space here for him . . . then I'd have stories!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Maybe George is reaching the end of his rope with all the lies being told. Maybe George has had enough of the women in his life.

Maybe George is getting ready to "man" up.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2