Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evidence Released in Casey Anthony Case: 3/11/11

5 posters

Go down

Evidence Released in Casey Anthony Case: 3/11/11 Empty Evidence Released in Casey Anthony Case: 3/11/11

Post by lisette Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:26 am

Last Updated: Friday, March 11, 2011 11:14 AM

ORLANDO --
State Attorney's office releases more documents in Case against Casey Friday.

The documents include forensic exam of Casey’s computer, emails between sheriff’s office and attorneys, as well as more Texas EquuSearch documents.

The documents also contain what appears to be a witness statement from an ex-boyfriend in California.

Casey documents #1: (70 pages)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Approximately 25,000 pages of documents relating to the case has been released.

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Evidence Released in Casey Anthony Case: 3/11/11 Empty Re: Evidence Released in Casey Anthony Case: 3/11/11

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:38 am

25,000? faint
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Evidence Released in Casey Anthony Case: 3/11/11 Empty Re: Evidence Released in Casey Anthony Case: 3/11/11

Post by lisette Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:47 am

Evidence links from today's release:

--Orange County Sheriff's forensics report on Casey's computer.

--E-mails that Yuri Melich and Anne Pham exchanged about the search for Caylee.

--FBI's discovery of evidence log:

--OSCO's evidence log:

--New information in an NCIS document that reporter Bob Kealing will talk more about during the noon news show reveals that a "source" was used to meet with Casey while wearing a wire during the search for Caylee. Take a look at the doc here:

--More evidence forms, plus e-mails between Yuri Melich and Tony Lazzaro about a book or notebook mentioned in the evidence logs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--Search forms from TES volunteer Julie Davis:

--OCSO interview with Julie Davis:

--OSCO investigates complaints about misrepresentation of private investigators: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-OSCO says an inmate named Richard Duncan claimed to have information about Casey:

--Defense Expert Report from Barry Logan

--Defense Expert Report From Dr. Tim Huntington:

--E-Mails Between Anne Pham, Cpl. Edwards:

--Bug Data & Temps:

Last edited by lisette on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:52 am

--Defense Expert DNA Analysis Of Laundry Bag:

--Forensic entomology investigation on lab report: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--Subpoena for Mark NeJame:
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:05 am

--OCSO's questions for searchers:

That's all I have time to post right now...Gotta go pick up my grandson from Preschool...Catch up later!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:16 pm

--New information in an NCIS document that reporter Bob Kealing will talk more about during the noon news show reveals that a "source" was used to meet with Casey while wearing a wire during the search for Caylee. Take a look at the doc here:

Who is CW?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Dont mind me, im just sitting here with freaking chills running all up and down my entire body. When reading the doc dump they mentioned a song called "a new beginning" and i was like why does that sound familiar...well its cause i listen to good charlotte, and further down it was indeed listed as good charlotte--A new beginning...it was deleted from the hard drive but found when they searched it, it used to exist on caseys desktop apparently, and the last date it was accessed was June 16th 2008.

It starts out with a child-like music box type sound but gets really heavy. Its just music though, no words.

You'll also notice the background of the video..the broken and bleeding heart. its was part of their album art that this song was on. It was on one of caylees pictures, stamped on there with photoshop or something. im gonna see if i can find it.

faint

Found it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sassybtsweet on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing something)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Evidence Released in Casey Anthony Case: 3/11/11 Empty Hawkins wore a wire.

Post by Nama Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:28 pm

I wish he would has pressed Casey for details.

As part of the investigation, Hawkins came to Orlando and met with Anthony twice.

During one of those meetings, the FBI gave Hawkins a recording device.

The report said Hawkins asked Anthony what she meant about a message left over the summer, and Anthony said that her brother Lee Anthony "knew most of the story about what had happened to Caylee" and that she would tell the source about it "some day."

"No direct admissions of guilt were obtained and the recording was retained by FBI Orlando," the U.S. Naval Criminal Investigative Service report said.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Other song found deleted on casey's computer

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:40 pm

139 pages long.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Anthony said that her brother Lee Anthony "knew most of the story about what had happened to Caylee"
Wonder if she was referring to the Zanny story or if she really did tell him what happened. I'm sure that she didn't tell him that she out-and-out murdered her, but might have told him she accidentally overdosed her. I tend to lean toward that, and that she then put the duct tape on when she backed the car into her parents' garage to make it look like a kidnapping. Maybe after considering burying her in the backyard, or making it look like a drowning...IDK, I'm still open to premeditated murder, too. She deserves the penalty for it ,anyway, for putting everybody through all this when she could have just told the truth...And maybe that's why she couldn't tell the truth, because it WAS murder..Anyway, I just wonder what Lee knows.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:17 am

I have a feeling with a tape recording of KC telling MH that LA knows what happened that the recording might be used to impeach LA on the stand during the trial. If he knows what happened they need to drag it out of him on the stand in front of the world that will be watching.

Sassy what do you think is the meaning behind the songs KC or someone deleted off the hard drive of the computer? To me it tells me she has bad taste in music.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:28 am

Music Therapy soothes mental illness

"Newborn life replacing all of us, changing this fable we live in
No longer needed here so where do we go?
Will you take a journey tonight, follow me past the walls of death?
But girl, what if there is no eternal life?"

"Silence, you lost me-- no chance for one more day)
(Silence, you lost me-- no chance for one more day)
(I stand here alone
Falling away from you, no chance to get back home
) x2"

--Avenged sevenfold *seize the day*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:27 am

I understand now Sassy. It is nice to chat about this case with you because you give insight as to what a young woman KC age might have going through her head.
What is the meaning of seize the day by avenged sevenfold?

According to lead singer M. Shadows, Seize The Day is about taking hold of time, and living life to it's fullest potential. It is also about how life goes on.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:16 am

lisette wrote:
Anthony said that her brother Lee Anthony "knew most of the story about what had happened to Caylee"
Wonder if she was referring to the Zanny story or if she really did tell him what happened. I'm sure that she didn't tell him that she out-and-out murdered her, but might have told him she accidentally overdosed her. I tend to lean toward that, and that she then put the duct tape on when she backed the car into her parents' garage to make it look like a kidnapping. Maybe after considering burying her in the backyard, or making it look like a drowning...IDK, I'm still open to premeditated murder, too. She deserves the penalty for it ,anyway, for putting everybody through all this when she could have just told the truth...And maybe that's why she couldn't tell the truth, because it WAS murder..Anyway, I just wonder what Lee knows.

BBM

...or Caylee drowned while on Casey's watch. That pool ladder being moved is a red flag, IMO.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

http://abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:23 am

lindamarie wrote:25,000? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OMG and I feel like I have read them all over the last couple of years!!!!

I had to get new glasses, maybe that's why! affraid

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:11 pm

LM, I totally agree that having a younger person such as Sassy here is invaluable!!! Plus, her little chickies are so danged cute!!!

25,000 pages. C'mon you gals, that's nothing compared to 108,00 images amassed by SA & BJD!!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by ctee1 Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:58 pm

I bet Casey and Jose Baez knew that Hawkins would be wired. She was spending all day at Jose Baezs office. Wouldnt he warn her? They could have used Hawkins as their go to, trying to confuse OCSO.

ctee1

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:25 pm

This whole Mark Hawkins thing and Casey calling him and saying she had something to tell him...wanted to go out to California to "tell him" in person, said she had friends in Calif....I think Casey was considering or planning to get to Calif somehow and show up there w/ out Caylee (as she was already dead) and just stay there and make a life for herself. Apart from Mark. IMO she was using Mark, as a way to get to Calif., I bet she hoped he would pay her airfare.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:18 pm

lindamarie wrote:

Who is CW?

CW is "cooperating witness" abbreviated.
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Thanks hippie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:20 pm

No prob.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down