Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify?

+10
Wrapitup
Love4My5boys
Nama
TerryRose
laga
cherylz
adelacruz
Bombshell
artgal16
lisette
14 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify? - Page 7 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify?

Post by lisette Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:23 am

I think there was some news report in which CA told a reporter that she might have left the ladder off June 15...I'm sure that's what this is leading up to.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify? - Page 7 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify?

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:24 am

OMG, what if she says she "Could" have left the ladder up???? I put nothing past her now.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:24 am

Showing a picture of the pool and the ladder off the pool and laying on the ground.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:26 am

Showing Cindy a picture of Caylee.....Cindy says it's Caylee walking up the ladder and Cindy is behind her holding her.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:30 am

Interesting comment from Blink. She proposes that Baez knows CA is lying, etc...and he will use this against her, saying KC was taught to lie! (LBD will be forced to impeach CA). I never thought of that!

Last edited by cherylz on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:30 am

Sidebar. I hope JP doesn't let this in.

Cindy has already stated she looked up chloroform by way of chlorofill - whatever...

Now, if she says she May have left the pool ladder up, Casey could walk. MOO.

I think they want her home..will sell their home and go to No Man's Land so Cindy can write that book of hers. Put a chastity belt on Casey and punish her more than any prison ever could. Sarcasm
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:31 am

cherylz wrote:Interesting comment from Blink. She proposes that Baez knows CA is lying, etc...and he will use this against her, saying KC was taught to lie! (LBD will be forced to impeach CA). I never thought of that!
Well, that is subjective so good luck w/that, Bozo!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:33 am

(LBD will be forced to impeach CA).
I thought about it yesterday. So be it. She blew any credibility or empathy I and probably millions had for her yesterday.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:36 am

9:29

Tony Pipitone:
The 84th day of 2008 would be March 24. The searches were March 17 and 21. What you heard on WKMG is that the defense showed the state expert was WRONG when testifying the chloroform-recipe page at sci-spot.com was visited 84 times. It was visited once. MySpace was visited 84 times. The state put on unreliable, incompetent testimony that suggested cold, calculated, heinous premeditation and the defense yesterday showed it was false.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:38 am

Baez brought up Melich's September 2008 deposition in which he said that Cindy told him that day she remembered seeing the gate to the family pool being open and the ladder being up "one day in June."

Melich said he had the opportunity to then ask Casey about that revelation, but he didn't think it was critical information at the time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:47 am

I agree that premeditation probably went out the window with CA's testimony yesterday. I have always had doubts that the State would be able to prove that. On the other hand, I remember that in one of the hearings, LDB brought out that placing the three pieces of tape over the mouth and nose showed premeditated intent to murder, so, who knows?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:52 am

KC is trying so hard to work up some tears...wiping dry cheeks with tissue. I think her old jealous feelings are re-surfacing.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:55 am

I am sitting here looking at a pic of my DIL and my eldest grandson when he was about Caylee's age. They are in the pool, no life jacket..and my DIL is carrying my grandson who is loving it.

To look at that pic and then look at the pics of little Caylee in the pool just breaks my heart!

No way I could sit there and not be hysterical seeing pics of my child who is now deceased. Casey makes me sick!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:56 am

Lippman said last evening in ALL his interviews that C&G did not go with the defense's theory.
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:57 am

9:54

Tony Pipitone:
Prosecution likely will investigate Gentiva records to rebut Cindy testimony.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:00 am

Cindy came home and noticed that the ladder was attached to the pool on June ??. She called G because she was alarmed and the next day she told two co-workers she had found the pool ladder was left on the pool.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:02 am

Im so shocked at getting up a little late today and seeing Cindy on the stand again. Commentators saying Cindy and George walking in together and looking "solid". I guess I know what Cindy is trying to do - she is trying to save her daughter. The State has to come back with very powerful testimony to combat first, their big mistake on the 84 searches which was stupid as it didnt make any sense and this testimony of Cindys which shows that Caylee could have gotten into the pool alone.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:09 am

Cindy says the ladder may have been up and seems to be going along with the defense theory about accidental drowning.

George denied knowing anything about an accidental drowning or a cover up. He is NOT going along with defense theory.

How does the jury separate the testimony of C and G?

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:18 am

Wasn't it just last week CA said she wasn't sure about the ladder being up!? Did they change her meds again? If so this med. could be a break through for those suffering from dementia!!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:21 am

Well George isn't on the stand yet, so we don't what he's going to say.

What Cindy is saying is nothing new. We've heard this before. If it was left down, is it because a big fight ensued when KC got home that evening? The fight no one is talking about?
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:22 am

Oh wait a minute am I confused? Did CA say the ladder was up, meaning Caylee could not have gotten in by herself?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:25 am

10:03

Tony Pipitone:
Marital problems could explain why George helped conceal drowning under defense theory. If marriage fragile, George knew drowning would be the end, so he had motive to cover up, defense may be proffering at sidebar.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:26 am

Bombshell wrote:ALERT: Melich in hallway!!
Good!! I hope he clears some things up.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:27 am

The defense opening statement was that George found Caylee and helped cover up the accident. That is Casey's story and I think it's too late to change it. Cindy's story about the ladder being left up could support Casey's story......BUT the defense has to explain George's denial that there was an accidental drowning.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:28 am

cherylz wrote:Oh wait a minute am I confused? Did CA say the ladder was up, meaning Caylee could not have gotten in by herself?
Cindy said the ladder was up and Caylee could climb the ladder by herself.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:33 am

See w/ our pool if the ladder is up that means you can't get in by way of ladder. If it is down you can climb in.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:37 am

cherylz wrote:See w/ our pool if the ladder is up that means you can't get in by way of ladder. If it is down you can climb in.
If Cindy takes the pool ladder DOWN it means that it's been removed from the pool and is laying on it's side on the ground next to the pool.
I understand what you're confusion is...you have a different type of ladder.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next