Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify?

+10
Wrapitup
Love4My5boys
Nama
TerryRose
laga
cherylz
adelacruz
Bombshell
artgal16
lisette
14 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify? - Page 15 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify?

Post by TerryRose Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:39 pm

BJ, when I see a post like yours above, I wish there was a like button, cannot possibly add anything that the picture doesn't say. Cute, grateful for a little humor in following this sad case. good post

TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify? - Page 15 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:51 am

When the jury returned from lunch, the questioning continued and the jury heard that Lee Anthony's test came back negative. The defense did not ask the witness about the testing of George Anthony. So jurors still don't know that George Anthony was also tested and excluded from being Caylee's father.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is a past news article about GA being tested and ruled out as Caylee Father. I do not recall reading any where in the document dumps that GA was tested for paternity. Sassy wants to understand how and why KC did this to Caylee. So I understand why she struggles with this issue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:21 am

My idea of what happened in that family is that nobody told Casey that she needed to be educated so she could support herself.

Nobody believed the fake job story..nobody. But they continued to support her and Caylee even when Casey was a young healthy woman.

I am sure if Cindy went to seek some help in Feb or Mar the therapist immediately told her she was a big time enabler. Perhaps some changes were being made.

When you have no skills, no work and have to depend on stealing from your parents for your every penny then you become frustrated with your life.

Casey was stuck. She had a child she could not support. No job. Parents that were tired of trying to make Casey better.

If she were my daughter she would have never kept a child she did not want. Period.

Second she would have finished high school..only a credit or two short..and she would have been in some kind of work program. I would have been in touch with the school weekly because of her lying I would have never trusted her.

It had to be hard for Casey to see her friends working, living on their own, going to school.

George knew but he was so overwhelmed by Cindy and Casey he did nothing. Sometimes you can't help an enabler.

So they were all stuck and little Caylee became the victim.

I have believed from the beginning that Caylee was killed in the Hopespring home when Casey was in a rage after the fight with Cindy. Casey could not wait to get with Tony.

Tony did not want Casey long term. She was just a good "lay" as they say. He wanted a non mother with a college education and somebody going somewhere.

Don't get me wrong. Casey could have been somebody but she was lazy and angry and uneducated and always took the easy way out. Stealing and lying.

Casey will be found guilty but in my mind that whole family is guilty.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:31 am

This is a past news article about GA being tested and ruled out as Caylee Father. I do not recall reading any where in the document dumps that GA was tested for paternity.
LM, I am just as confused as Sassy. I remember in the doc dump that ruled out Lee, it plainly stated that Lee was not the father due to DNA. It also stated DNA was taken from George and Cindy but did not say one way or the other if George was the father. I am presuming when they tested Lee for paternity w/the DNA they collected, they also tested George. I don't think they were worried that George could be the father so IF they also tested him for paternity, they failed to mention it.

Sassy (I believe) asked how we would all feel if we found out that George was Caylee's father. Well, of course I would be both shocked and mortified and it would also prove that George did molest Casey OR she was literally having a mutual "affair" (for lack of a better word - it's early..sorry) that they were "intimate" w/one another.

For me personally, as mortified as I would be..it would not give Casey license to murder her daughter. Nothing would make it feasible that she would murder that sweet child.

Also, as I stated earlier..genetically speaking, Caylee would probably had some genetic defect. As we saw on the very last video w/her great grandfather, she was very smart..at 2.10 years, was able to sing "Sunshine" and speak with no problems.

I hope that answers the question and I did not mean to upset Sassy in any way. Couple Hugging

Sassy wants to understand how and why KC did this to Caylee.
Don't we all!!!! Sociopath..jealous of Cindy's relationship w/Caylee, not ready to be a mother..her priority was partying and men. MOO. As to HOW, duct tape coupled w/either chloroform and/or xanax. Again, MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:37 am

So far, there's no sign of KC or Jose Baez. George and Cindy are in their usual seats. Judge Perry is on the bench, but no robe. per insession
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:39 am

LOL, Linda Marie. Those cartoons say it all. I love the last one. I bet even aliens have heard of this case. affraid

The one about being sick of hearing about it cracked me up. When I am at the kids and they are out back playing, I turn on TruTV and even though my son says he is tired of hearing about it, he watches w/interest. I always call him on it. :lol:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:41 am

Good morning everyone - I have coffee - my eyes are two little slits - but Im awake- KC entered coutroom
smiling Ann Finnell Cheney Mason and Sims there
no Baez yet
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:42 am

casey is REALLY grinning. i actually don't think she has ever smiled this much at any one point in the last few years...something is definitely going on..

i mean, holy crap she's practically glowing with excitement over something
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:43 am

artgal16 wrote:Good morning everyone - I have coffee - my eyes are two little slits - but Im awake- KC entered coutroom
no Baez yet
lol I saw you on line and I know how early it is there. You Go Girl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:44 am

Sassybtsweet wrote:casey is REALLY grinning. i actually don't think she has ever smiled this much at any one point in the last few years...something is definitely going on..

Suspect
Per tweets there are wittiness in the hallway to testify so that has to be a good sign the trial will go on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:45 am

Jeanne, I completely agree w/all you said. Add that I would have known about "Zanny". IOW, would have known she was not working and there was no Zanny. I would have followed her in the morning when she left the house w/the pretense she was going to work.

Cindy needs to accept responsibility for not disciplining her daughter. She was living in her house as was Caylee. Cindy provided everything for Caylee. To hear that Casey was "a good mother" makes me sick. Anyone can play with a child for a few hours but that is NOT a mother.

I think Cindy was afraid to call Caylee out on everything as she feared Casey would take Caylee and leave..which is exactly what she did. Casey knew when she left on either late on the 15th of June or the 16th she had no way to support Caylee, had no desire to do so and yep...wanted to be w/Tony. How sad!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 am

Good morning everyone! If she is so happy, could it be that there is a possibility of a mistrial or dismissal? Surely not!!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 am

lindamarie wrote:
Sassybtsweet wrote:casey is REALLY grinning. i actually don't think she has ever smiled this much at any one point in the last few years...something is definitely going on..

Suspect
Per tweets there are wittiness in the hallway to testify so that has to be a good sign the trial will go on.

THANK you lindamarie, GOD I hope that is what it means!!!!
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 am

KC entered coutroom
no Baez yet
Good Morning all! And, Good Morning Heike and Artgal. It's not even 6am there. You all are troopers!

WHY is Ann Finnell there???????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:51 am

lindamarie wrote:Private investigators Dominic Casey and James Hoover are in the hallway along with Cpl. Yuri Melich. per WOFL
WOW!!! DC is a complete ass. I wonder if he still "works" for Cindy. LOL.

I cannot wait to hear his explanation of how he knew where to look for Caylee's body and what he was doing at that abandoned house!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:52 am

WKMG is reporting that the lawyers are all reviewing a report from a forensic psychologist...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:52 am

Sassybtsweet wrote:lots of people are saying mason quit, which is why finnell is in the court room today
Wow!! I did not expect that..I cannot believe that would make Casey happy. They seemed to get along just fine. What a day this w/be!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:53 am

Hi Kathie!

I am usually up at 6 for work, but have been getting up at 5 or 5:30! I can barely stand this!

Ann Finnell, the smile...witnesses in the hall....what motion could support ALL of that? Witnesses may have to come no matter what...Ann is for the DP phase...Casey is definitely not pleaing...oh my!
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:57 am

Mason is there! Maybe Bozo quit or was disbarred or sanctioned. Something is up and it's BIG! DRAMA! crazy3

Last edited by Wrapitup on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:57 am

KBelichWFTV:
Casey just high-fived her death penalty attorney anne Finnell who is at trial for first time.. Casey seems chipper [via Twitter]
Appar. a tweet from K Belich...posted on another blog. :(

Last edited by cherylz on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:57 am

Breaking news wesh.com reporter saying Ann Finnell asking for a mistrial due to jury/death penalty qualification issue
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:03 am

i don't think that caseys attitude is a reflection of that motion. i don't think that is the 'breaking news' thats affecting caseys demeanor.

Unless they are really really sure they are going to get it. in which case, we should all be a bit worried.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify? - Page 15 Empty Casey Anthony Trial: Plea Deal In Works? Legal Analyst Suggests Anthony Could Avoid Life In Prison Or Death Penalty

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:03 am

POSTED: Sunday, June 26, 2011
UPDATED: 6:48 am EDT June 27, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Casey Anthony trial is scheduled to resume Monday after abruptly being put on hold over the weekend because of a "legal issue."

Questions surround the trial after the events on Saturday, which was supposed to be a full day in court.

"The best possibility to explain away what happened is that there is a plea deal being discussed," said Local 6 legal expert Mark O'Mara, who added that Anthony would have to explain to the state what happened to Caylee. "They're going to have to have a polygraph or figure out some way to add a legitimacy to her story."

O'Mara said a second theory would be that Anthony is unhappy with lead defense attorney Jose Baez.

"There are potential contempt findings against Mr. Baez," O'Mara said. "There have been a number of discovery violations alleged by the state, and he has been curtailed, blocked in some of his presentations of defense evidence."

A third theory could involve Anthony testifying, O'Mara said.

"They could have gone back to this judge and said, 'I have a client who has told me both she wants to testify and doesn't want to testify. We need to know. We need some help,'" O'Mara said.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and could face the death penalty if convicted. Her defense team claims Caylee accidentally drowned in the family's swimming pool.

On Friday, Anthony's attorneys showed jurors several photos of Caylee climbing a ladder into an above-ground pool as her grandmother supported her from behind.

snipped from:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:03 am

Finnell has filed for a mistrial due to the recent Florida court decision regarding the death penalty she has filed asking for a mistrial for a new non-death penalty jury
does she have a chance?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:04 am

I think we were all wrong - this is about the recent court decision regarding floridas death penalty
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:05 am

artgal16 wrote:Breaking news wesh.com reporter saying Ann Finnell asking for a mistrial due to jury/death penalty qualification issue
NO WAY JP will agree to a mis-trial. If he does and this monster walks, there is no justice in the world! head bang angry
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:07 am

I wouldnt think she would be happy to spend another year in jail before a new trial could be scheduled
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:07 am

There is Bozo. WKMG is live and stating that everyone is reading the forensic psych report. Mark N. is speaking right now.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:08 am

lisette wrote:LOL, Mason just took Bozo's pen out of his hand...He was clicking it in his face...
OMG, I missed that!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:10 am

Finnel wants this jury sent home, the DP thrown out and a new jury selected (mis-trial).

Mark N says JP could grant a mis-trial..she would still be locked up and everything would start from square one!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:11 am

If this jury was seated BEFORE this opinion about the death penalty law in Florida came out, I don't think it would be retroactive, would it?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:12 am

The 1 really big mistake the State made was to put the death penalty back on the table. This would not be happening if only......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:14 am

Baez came in with a large blowup of a map of some sort
so it seems no matter the filing he is preparing for testimony
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:14 am

I still think there was something else going on Sat. besides this motion...Why would the defense go into the back with JP and KC without the state?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next