Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nancy Grace Featuring Cindy Anthony

5 posters

Go down

Nancy Grace Featuring Cindy Anthony Empty Nancy Grace Featuring Cindy Anthony

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:19 pm

This is brought over from CSO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So Nancy is planing a 2 part show on Cindy Anthony and her statements. I was wondering how long it was going to take before somebody in the media was going to put this woman under the magnifying glass.

Thoughts?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nancy Grace Featuring Cindy Anthony Empty Re: Nancy Grace Featuring Cindy Anthony

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Gosh, just what CA always envisioned, a show of her own.

IMHO, the show will probably show CA being CA, lying repeatedly, then NG will go back to the interrogation of CA to show the perjury, CA with her hammer, CA with her pizza story, CA saying what a great mother KC is, & last be not least, the as$ she made of herself during the depos.

Sadly, IMHO, it will probably show how unstable CA is & the lengths she is willing to go to defend her daughter from taking any personal responsiblity for murdering her granddaughter.
What we won't see:
1. CA demanding JUSTICE for Caylee
2. CA participating in any REAL search for Caylee, admiting she was murdered & hidden child, not a MISSING child.
3. CA looking for the REAL killer of her granddaughter if she thinks KC didn't do it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nancy Grace Featuring Cindy Anthony Empty Re: Nancy Grace Featuring Cindy Anthony

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Another thing we will not see is Cindy shilling for her "foundation" and selling Caylee Bears.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:09 am

It is just snippets of Cindy's finest (NOT) moments. Big Whoop!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:26 am

I was wondering how long it was going to take before somebody in the media was going to put this woman under the magnifying glass.

good! maybe she can watch herself on television and see what kinda fool she is! i kinda doubt it'll change anything..
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:51 am

I'm going to tape it! Oh Yea!!! Dancing ROFLMAO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:16 pm

I doubt my head can take all of Spindy's screaming and innane comments!!! No thanks, I'll pass!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I doubt my head can take all of Spindy's screaming and innane comments!!! No thanks, I'll pass!!

I know, I literally get slightly sick to my stomach watching that woman, but it might be worth it with Nancy Grace pointing out all the obvious lies and inconsistencies!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:40 pm

It will just be repeats and many snippets from the deposition. I do not need NG pointing out anything to me..much less Spindy's lies!!

The woman is not even capable of getting off the MJ train and I highly doubt Nancy w/air Spindy on Friday as that is the day of the public memorial at Neverland.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:32 pm

oh no...not more Michael Jackson Shocked 2 news? why don't they let that guy rest in peace with some semblance of dignity. My God, now everyone knows that the children may not be his, he may have been castrated, etc., etc. OMG Shocked 2 Too much information!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:37 pm

He may have been castrated????????????????????????????????? Not heard this - do you have a link, and if so..please post on his thread. Thanks!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Wrapitup wrote:He may have been castrated????????????????????????????????? Not heard this - do you have a link, and if so..please post on his thread. Thanks!

Yes, chemically castrated to keep his young singing voice...didn't want his voice to change apparently.....and if you stop and think about it, it kind of makes sense cuz he kept having to come up with other than normal ways to impregnate his children's mother(s) and let's face it, his voice never changed.

Here's one article...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 pm

I have always said that Karma is a bitch...Here come's your bad Karma Cindy..

:blowkiss2:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Wildflower wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:He may have been castrated????????????????????????????????? Not heard this - do you have a link, and if so..please post on his thread. Thanks!

Yes, chemically castrated to keep his young singing voice...didn't want his voice to change apparently.....and if you stop and think about it, it kind of makes sense cuz he kept having to come up with other than normal ways to impregnate his children's mother(s) and let's face it, his voice never changed.

Here's one article...

I have read the above link---it is only someone's theory, and nothing more, no proof that he was castrated. The author does point out correctly that this was done with choir boys in the very ancient times to keep their youthful voices.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:15 pm

It's a rumor that is starting to spread like wildfire though and that is sad whether it is true or not. Only the autopsy would tell for sure, but hopefully that information will not be released. Since it would have nothing to do with cause of death, it really is nobody's business.

If it is not true, it is sad that it is so prevalent for obvious reasons but even if it is true, obviously, it wouldn't be something that Michael would have wanted others to know about.

It's not that I would put it past Joe (his father) to do that...but I would think they would have been hard pressed to find a doctor willing to chemically (or otherwise) castrate a 15 year old boy too although for a price some doctors will do anything i.e. the doctors that prescribe drugs for movie stars, etc.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:41 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 12:16 pm

I doubt my head can take all of Spindy's screaming and innane comments!!! No thanks, I'll pass!! Wrap I wish you would watch the show I love all your funny comments about Cindy it just won't be any fun without your humor!!
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:46 am

janie wrote:by Wrapitup Today at 12:16 pm

I doubt my head can take all of Spindy's screaming and innane comments!!! No thanks, I'll pass!! Wrap I wish you would watch the show I love all your funny comments about Cindy it just won't be any fun without your humor!!

Yeah, c'mon wrap, if I can stomach it you can too! We need some good laughs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:55 am

Never in a million years...
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:55 pm

Great post, artnut! :clapping: You've pretty much said it all. I completely agree with you. 👍 I don't think Cindy could tell the truth if her life depended on it. :roll:
artnut12345 wrote:Gosh, just what CA always envisioned, a show of her own.

IMHO, the show will probably show CA being CA, lying repeatedly, then NG will go back to the interrogation of CA to show the perjury, CA with her hammer, CA with her pizza story, CA saying what a great mother KC is, & last be not least, the as$ she made of herself during the depos.

Sadly, IMHO, it will probably show how unstable CA is & the lengths she is willing to go to defend her daughter from taking any personal responsiblity for murdering her granddaughter.
What we won't see:
1. CA demanding JUSTICE for Caylee
2. CA participating in any REAL search for Caylee, admiting she was murdered & hidden child, not a MISSING child.
3. CA looking for the REAL killer of her granddaughter if she thinks KC didn't do it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:43 pm

We have gone way off topic on this thread. Gone from NG having old tapes we have seen about Cindy to MJ possibly being castrated. frying pan :lol!:

Bottom line, NG will not have her "special" (if you can call it that) on Cindy this Friday due to all the MJ hub bub.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Nancy Grace delays Cindy Anthony specials for Michael Jackson
by Wrapitup Today at 10:08

You'll have to wait for Nancy Grace's two-part special on Cindy Anthony.

HLN has decided to cover the latest developments in the Michael Jackson saga on Friday and Monday. Grace's show airs at 8 p.m.

---------------------
Oh, I am sooo shocked!!! (NOT!)"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance”

by Wildflower Today at 15:00

Too funny. Check out the comments underneath. I love this one

PS--it's been on TV so much my cat has learned how to moonwalk...that should tell ya something. ;-)
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Has this been rescheduled? Does anyone know? I haven't heard anything about it since Michael jackson became the news.

The reason I even care is because I was just thinking today about CA. You know, I was just imagining how much better she may have looked and how much she possibly could have even garnered some sympathy, had she just answered the questions honestly. I mean they ask a question and however painful, instead of spin, just answer truthfully. Let the truth be told and what happens happens. I mean, at least that way, no matter what KC's consequences, CA and GA would look like parents who still love their daughter and support her in that way. But finally just let the strain go of having to be "ON" all the time!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down