Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony's Grandmother, Shirley Plesea, Dies

4 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony's Grandmother, Shirley Plesea, Dies Empty Casey Anthony's Grandmother, Shirley Plesea, Dies

Post by Nama Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Shirley Plesea, grandmother to Casey Anthony, died on September 6th, reportedly from cancer. She was 85.
It's too bad that in the last years of her life, she had to see her granddaughter, Casey, vilified, as she has been for the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony. Additionally, she surely watched the trial, where her own daughter, Cindy, lied to cover up the toddler's murder.

Ms. Plesea lived in Mount Dora, Florida. She was an important witness in Casey's trial, though she did not testify, claiming that Casey had stolen money from her on numerous occasions, and Cindy had repeatedly asked her not to report this to authorities.

At this point, it's probably safe to assume that the funeral has already been held, though there's no word on whether or not Casey Anthony was in attendance. Mark Lippman, attorney for the Anthony family says he's "not sure" of funeral arrangements. Of course, they aren't going to share that with everyone. This family has had their name dragged through the mud enough.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's Grandmother, Shirley Plesea, Dies Empty Cindy and her mother, Shirley Plesea

Post by Nama Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Casey Anthony's Grandmother, Shirley Plesea, Dies Shirleyplesea_zps331e6dae
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's Grandmother, Shirley Plesea, Dies Empty Re: Casey Anthony's Grandmother, Shirley Plesea, Dies

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:24 pm

If there is a heaven, I know she is now with Caylee. RIP angel

Wonder if TMLS ever saw her before she passed. I doubt it.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's Grandmother, Shirley Plesea, Dies Empty Re: Casey Anthony's Grandmother, Shirley Plesea, Dies

Post by Slys Hunny Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:32 pm

RIP Mrs Plesea. I feel bad she had to have so much turmoil in the last years of her life!
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:36 pm

I agree. If you all have never read her testimony, it can be found on the Anthony links. She told it like it was.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Casey Anthony's Grandmother Dies
September 24, 2012 01:00 PM EDT
by Jessica Knight

Shirley Plesea, grandmother to Casey Anthony, died on September 6th, reportedly from cancer. She was 85.

It's too bad that in the last years of her life, she had to see her granddaughter, Casey, vilified, as she has been for the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Additionally, she surely watched the trial, where her own daughter, Cindy, lied to cover up the toddler's murder.

Ms. Plesea lived in Mount Dora, Florida. She was an important witness in Casey's trial, though she did not testify, claiming that Casey had stolen money from her on numerous occasions, and Cindy had repeatedly asked her not to report this to authorities.

At this point, it's probably safe to assume that the funeral has already been held, though there's no word on whether or not Casey Anthony was in attendance. Mark Lippman, attorney for the Anthony family says he's "not sure" of funeral arrangements. Of course, they aren't going to share that with everyone. This family has had their name dragged through the mud enough.

IMHO, 98% of the "dragging through the mud" has been at the request of Cindy.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Shirley Marie Plesea
Funeral Notice
Guest Book
"May you have happiness in the arms of God...may you hold..."
- Beverley Walls
View Sign

PLESEA, SHIRLEY MARIE, 85 of Mt. Dora, passed away Thursday September 6, 2012, after enduring metastatic breast cancer. Born Shirley Marie Giddings, a native of Warren, OH, she and her surviving husband of 66 years, Alexander retired to Florida in 1989. She leaves behind three sons, Daniel of Fort Meyers, Gary of Port St. Lucie, Rick of Murfreesboro, TN; a daughter Cynthia Anthony of Orlando; five grandchildren; and her sister Mary Lou Lillicotch of VA. She is preceded by her mother Velma Lucille Giddings; her brother Robert Giddings; her sister Anne Markle; and her great grand daughter Caylee Marie. Shirley was a devoted wife, loving mother and grandmother, a cherished sister and friend. She will be sadly missed. In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting a donation be made in her memory to Susan G. Koman for the Cure. Donations can be made online or mailed to Susan G. Koman, atten. Donor services, PO Box 650309, Dallas TX 752650309.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:36 am

Another piece of "jewelry" for Cindy & Casey?

Did you see the guest book?

From the memorial page of the Orlando Sentinel, looky who signed the guestbook for Mrs. Plesea:

September 25, 2012
Mom, dad and I are lost without you, but we are so glad that you are now without pain. Knowing you are in Jesus arms gives us the comfort to go on. I am taking good care of him. We love you with all our hearts. Give Caylee Marie a big hug from grammy CC. Love Cindy

September 24, 2012
I hope you find peace. I always will love you. Tell Caylee I love her.
~
Casey Anthony

(The post above contains the word “I” three times in three sentences.)

September 25, 2012
r.i.p mamm i hear you are a great lady.please give caylee a hug and tell her we will get justice for her soon.we are akk working hard

(WTF?)
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:55 am

What a selfish, sociopathic bitch!!!!

Wonder who the last one that posted is and what they meant. Has to be a relative I would think!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down