Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony Foundation - handing out bears in Cleveland

5 posters

Go down

Caylee Anthony Foundation - handing out bears in Cleveland Empty Caylee Anthony Foundation - handing out bears in Cleveland

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Has anyone been on the Foundation site lately? There are pictures of a smiling George and Cindy in Ohio at a Cleveland Clinic handing out Caylee bears. I wonder how their dear daughter Casey feels about that! I know how I feel about it and its not fit to print!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony Foundation - handing out bears in Cleveland Empty Re: Caylee Anthony Foundation - handing out bears in Cleveland

Post by Juanita Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:09 pm

sigh.. whats the point??
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony Foundation - handing out bears in Cleveland Empty Re: Caylee Anthony Foundation - handing out bears in Cleveland

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:20 pm

OMG please tell me it not true. Barf I would not take one, I would walk on by.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:22 pm

The point is for them to have a paying job - by this phony foundation they can draw "administrative costs" and other bogus monies which come from good people who are donating to what they believe to be a legitimate organization run by experienced and competent people - which the Anthonys are not. They used their dead granddaughter
as a "shill" for this phony foundation and to make money - really sick.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:27 pm

There is one one bright side to the Anthonys doing this - it will piss off Casey big time! For Casey to be stuck in jail and the Ants out enjoying themselves will really tick her off. I will never forget when she was first put in jail and she thought that the Ants had a birthday party for Caylee she was so jealous and upset! I hope the
Ants are dumb enough to mail her some photos of their little jaunt.
It will give me a lot of satisfaction thinking of Casey sitting in her cell burning up with jealousy aimed particularly at Cindy!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:34 pm

I guess they have the money to buy these bears and traipse all over the country handing them out?? Air Fare, hotel accommodations, crab puffs, etc.

Mind boggling.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Grrrrr will the money dry up when KC is convicted? I predict that they will be looking for real jobs in about year. You know what makes me even madder? The people who send money to the foundation Kid Finders or the Anthony's. Add KC in to that. I think the jail should publish everyone's name as public record that send money to an inmate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:25 pm

lindamarie wrote:Grrrrr will the money dry up when KC is convicted? I predict that they will be looking for real jobs in about year. You know what makes me even madder? The people who send money to the foundation Kid Finders or the Anthony's. Add KC in to that. I think the jail should publish everyone's name as public record that send money to an inmate.
The names of the peeps that send money to Casey are PR but not the address. I am not 100% on this but have seen online (cannot remember where), and on NG in the past while she is rattling off her angst reference her expensive bottled water and exquisite cheese treats - has shown the names of the idiots - mostly men BTW. Who knew??????? Booty
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:33 pm

:evil: What is it with Men that they don't care she murdered her child? At least not all Men are that way. My boys would want nothing to do with her no matter how good she looks. She is a baby killer. I don't get it! I want to personally put those guys out name out there for every one to read.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Speaking of that "fraudation" and the bears etc., and the fact that Cindy has her nurse uniforms neatly folded and packed away and George doesn't plan on doing any more security officer gigs....

here's an interesting link. The Anthonys told Larry King they weren't getting salaries. Semantics. Don't ya just love semantics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scroll down and read some of the comments too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Check out the link for GA/CA in action. GOSH! They just love that foundation, all expense paid trips paid for by the Foundation.

The ANT's took a trip to their hometown of Warren Ohio & started their "lives work" for the CMA Foundation, giving out Caylee Bears at the Cleveland Clinic & of course the Sherriff's office. The sherriff is GA's former partner.

Those ANT's are fast learners. Dennis must have done an INSERVICE with them pointing out at all the things they could charge the foundation for, especially THEIR TRAVEL & TRIP EXPENSES, JMO, so had to get that documentation in case of an audit.

I hope everyone that has donated a dime to their Foundation sees exactly where GA & CA are spending their money.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:40 pm

Oh Wildflower!!!
The comments on the "Don't want you to know" link are priceless!
Gracias!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:03 pm

WTF????????????????

♥️This is the official Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation®️ website.♥️

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation will prevent child abduction through the creation of awareness of child safety measures and the missing child epidemic; will provide support to families and law enforcement during child recovery efforts; and will assist in the well-being of children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.
They did not prevent their own daughter, now did they?? Remember the July 3 Cindy myspace "My Caylee is Missing"?? And law enforcement is pretty much done with them and they know NOTHING about the well-being of children during stressful times.

The make me sick!!! :evil:

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:04 pm

charminglane wrote:Oh Wildflower!!!
The comments on the "Don't want you to know" link are priceless!
Gracias!
Where?? I did not see that!! :lol!:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:24 am

CAYLEE WAS NOT ABDUCTED!! ARG
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:34 am

I think we should all email the foundation. ;)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:47 am

Doesn't George look fragile???? NOT!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:53 am

I just had to send a message to the foundation. I am waiting to hear back from them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:56 am

artgal16 wrote:There is one one bright side to the Anthonys doing this - it will piss off Casey big time! For Casey to be stuck in jail and the Ants out enjoying themselves will really tick her off. I will never forget when she was first put in jail and she thought that the Ants had a birthday party for Caylee she was so jealous and upset! I hope the
Ants are dumb enough to mail her some photos of their little jaunt.
It will give me a lot of satisfaction thinking of Casey sitting in her cell burning up with jealousy aimed particularly at Cindy!

Artgal,

I TOTALLY AGREE! This is going to 100% piss KC off ROYALLY! I believe that KC's thought from the very beginning of this, was to be seen as a "victim". She wanted to be seen as the mother of a "missing child" who everyone would give sympathy too. Remember her in jail saying everything had been taken from her? Then Cindy saying KC is as much of a victim as Caylee. I think she was thinking she could get away with this. SHE wanted to be doing what George and Cindy are doing. Unfortunately, KC didn't factor in that only her parents were stupid enough to believe her lies and she got caught!
I think that was why she was looking up missing childrens websites. I totally think she thought she had this all figured out, on how she could garner sympathy and get attention for HERSELF!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:23 am

I emailed them too. Interesting to see if they respond.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:43 am

Tracey276 wrote:I emailed them too. Interesting to see if they respond.

I told them in the email that we have a beautiful memorial to Caylee on our home page. I hope they come over here and lurk ;)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:21 am

lindamarie wrote:
Tracey276 wrote:I emailed them too. Interesting to see if they respond.

I told them in the email that we have a beautiful memorial to Caylee on our home page. I hope they come over here and lurk ;)

he he he you are so bad! LOL :twisted:

ugh that picture of George is disgusting! Barf
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:31 am

I doubt they pay any attention to the blogs anymore. I really love
the phrase "our life's work" - yeah because they are unemployable
everywhere else. Too bad your granddaughter had to be murdered and thrown away like trash for you to find that lifes work. There
are so many gullible people in the world - look at Bernie Madoff
and how many people he swindled who trusted him. It seems to me that generous people who dont follow this case do believe that
Caylee was abducted and that Casey is innocent. I hope after the trial that this foundation loses steam and donations stop. The Ants lied on Larry King saying that they didnt get salaries - at most they "omitted" to say that they took administrative costs,
which amounts to just about everything that they do - including opening the mail and depositing the checks. Sickening isnt it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:38 am

artgal16 wrote:I doubt they pay any attention to the blogs anymore. I really love
the phrase "our life's work" - yeah because they are unemployable
everywhere else. Too bad your granddaughter had to be murdered and thrown away like trash for you to find that lifes work. There
are so many gullible people in the world - look at Bernie Madoff
and how many people he swindled who trusted him. It seems to me that generous people who dont follow this case do believe that
Caylee was abducted and that Casey is innocent. I hope after the trial that this foundation loses steam and donations stop. The Ants lied on Larry King saying that they didnt get salaries - at most they "omitted" to say that they took administrative costs,
which amounts to just about everything that they do - including opening the mail and depositing the checks. Sickening isnt it.

It is sickening. I really believe once the facts are all out and there is a conviction the gravy train will run out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:40 am

One can only hope so!
I bet you anything that Dennis Milstead probably is making those bears - he seems to have his sticky fingers in everything - why is it that these people who slide by on the edges of the law always know how to use the system the way they do? And why doesnt the State or LE ever get them?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:47 am

They are called master manipulators and they know people in high places. This world is full of corruption. We really need to pay special attention during elections and make our votes count. I a true believer in "we all get what we have coming in the end". As my wise Mother has told me many times "if you lay down with dogs you’re going to wake up with flees. :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:04 am

lindamarie wrote:They are called master manipulators and they know people in high places. This world is full of corruption. We really need to pay special attention during elections and make our votes count. I a true believer in "we all get what we have coming in the end". As my wise Mother has told me many times "if you lay down with dogs you’re going to wake up with flees. :P

The interesting part about this, to me, is that the Milstead's have said to me in those emails, they are not affiliated with the Anthony's anymore. They said that as soon as Caylee was found, they moved on to find other children. Then WHO are those people all over the foundations website? Does it NOT say KidNOTFinders?

I sent them the link to that thread and asked them if they were aware the Milstead's are distancing themselves from them. However, I have a feeling the A's are well aware this is happening. It is all to cover their azzes in the public eye. I would bet there is much, much more going on under the surface. It will come to light though, all in good time. All in good time, my friends.

The Dollar Signs will not keep coming in when the WHOLE truth comes to light!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down