Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.  - Page 2 Empty Re: In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:40 am

NiteSpinR wrote:In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.  - Page 2 942368_559002777490214_830166423_n
WOW!!!!

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.  - Page 2 Empty Re: In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:00 pm

In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.  - Page 2 1069954_563733380350487_1245860376_n
 Travis and his mother.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Beautiful.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Joey Jackson Fans

Tomorrow marks a very special day for all of us. It will be Travis Alexander's birthday and a celebration is planned by his family. Here is the message sent to us by his sister Tanisha.....regarding the celebration planned for tomorrow in memory of Travis. Please feel free to leave your message for his family here. They will greatly appreciate hearing from you.

"Please join us on July 28th in Honoring Travis on his birthday and continuing his Legacy. We will be setting up in Arizona for a day of service, I hope everyone who supports our family and Travis will somehow give service to others this day and always.

I know this will be a day to remember Travis and help others know we care for them, It truly does feel good to serve and do acts of kindness regardless what it is for others. Travis always did things like this and this exact activity is something Travis and I did together The last day I spent with him and it made me feel so good insi...de, I will always cherish that last day we spent together helping the homeless. This day means so much to me and I know Travis will be with us in spirit as we share together in love and service.

Travis Birthday falls on the Sabbath and I'm excited to also attend what would of been his family church service on that morning. We will be joined at LDS church Sacrament service with fellow friends to also Honor Travis.

After Our Service project on that day, I'm am so excited to gather with close friends, friends, and some of the sweet jurors who served on the trial , for a Remembering Travis Birthday Party. He would of been 36. I am so excited to spend this whole day remembering my Brother who I love and honor with everything I am.

Thank you to the many amazing friends who are helping , donating their talents, sharing their home for the party , and helping with making hundreds of care packages with me. I love you all and I will always remember all the love and support that I have been given during these times. I am blessed to have met such new wonderful people and have new friendships!!

I know others from all around the world will be participating in this Day of Service to Honor Travis as we continue his Legacy. I look forward to hearing about all of the things you've done and hopefully seeing some pictures."

Lots of Love,
Tanisha Sorenson
Justice4Travis!!

Admin/Sharon

RIP Travis. You will never be forgotten! You will live on in our hearts forever.See More

In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.  - Page 2 942443_569378439785981_509820327_n

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:47 am

Jodi Arias will be found Guilty

Happy Birthday Sweet Travis - You have changed so many lives in your death.

Today, we will all be thinking about you with a smile on our face.

We will honor your memory in various ways. Every year on this day we will make the world a better place.
"It is my prayer that we live all the days of our lives. That we will be brave enough to unplug from the matrix and let the greatness within us manifest to all the world so that you will provide courage for others to do the same. Then can you live an abundant fulfilling life with out regret. A life that most are afraid to even dream about. I know that such a life exist. That it is intended for all of us. The Savior said: I have come that they might have life and have it more abundantly. That is my wish for all of you. You can have it if you can only convince the one in the mirror. This is why I think to some degree why we are here."

Travis Victor Alexander
April 14, 2008
Rest in Peace Sweet Angel

-Monica

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:43 pm

In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.  - Page 2 998413_370522629717832_1544401132_n
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Jackson Fans shared Tracy Moore Kriener's photo.

We have some of the most gifted fans on Joey's page. One of our 'special' fans is Lona Cole and her writings are breathtaking. I'm so grateful to see she has begun to write again......we love having her on Joey's page. This was writtin in honor of Travis Alexander.....and I wanted to share with all of you.

In remembrance of a young man who wanted to make a difference.....and he did.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS

... Once upon a time exactly 36 years ago today, God was in a very creative mood. He gathered various items and when he was satisfied that he had everything he needed, he spread it all before him and smiled to himself. He knew he had exactly what he needed for this special creation.

He had assembled:
The leaf from the mighty oak for decency, honesty and integrity; a bit of bark from the sturdy trunk for stability, perseverance and tolerance; and a clipping of the oak root for fortitude, resilience and grit.

Ripples from the rushing river’s edge to capture the tenacious nature of the river along with the gentle disposition of rustling water along the outer banks for compatibility and unity.

An open blossom of a rose for confidence, dignity and grace; a thorn from the stem for truth and sincerity; and a drop of the morning dew for purity and clarity with the power to refresh.

Vibrant evening rays of the sun in combination with the first ray of morning light to assure his creation would be symmetrical, dependable and possess a sense of fairness in the most diverse conditions.

Incredible colors from the rainbow to provide the insight of a beautiful world to pursue and enjoy all that life brings his way.

Several night stars with their undeniable brilliance to provide the insight, judgment and wit for this his most special creation.

God took all that he gathered and transformed it with a touch.
He viewed what he had created and he like it very much.
He said I think I’ll call him Travis for that name just seems to fit.
A significant body of knowledge rounded off with a little wit.
He’s composed of all that is required to make him wise and good.
The end result is up to him to do the things he should.

Travis lived up to God’s expectations and God was very pleased.
He was loved by friends and family and he did this all with ease.
So remember all his goodness and may the love he left behind.
Bring peace to all who loved him and let’s pray justice isn’t blind.

~Lona Cole~

Admin/Sharon

Thanks to Tracy Moore Kriener for this beautiful pictures and creation. We love you Tracy!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] More

In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.  - Page 2 972247_10201693128078758_1306762200_n

Happy birthday, Travis. We love you!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.  - Page 2 Empty Family, friends celebrate Travis Alexander's birthday with service project

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:42 am

Must SEE!!!

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.  - Page 2 Empty Happy Birthday, Travis. MUST SEE!

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.  - Page 2 Empty New FB Website started by Tanisha. This is a Must SEE!

Post by Wrapitup Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.  - Page 2 Empty Travis Alexander ~ 6 Year Anniversary of his BRUTAL Murder..

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Paying it Forward - The Travis Alexander Legacy 웃유
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:47 pm

In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.  - Page 2 10387099_719128404818426_4556059754746220208_o
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:50 pm

In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.  - Page 2 10296440_718742341523699_2042298873337407042_o
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.  - Page 2 Empty Family, Friends Mark Anniversary Of Travis Alexander's Murder

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:40 pm

June 4, 2014

PHOENIX -- Family and friends of Travis Alexander gathered Wednesday to mark the sixth anniversary of his death.

Alexander was 30 years old when his ex-girlfriend, Jodi Arias, shot and stabbed him inside his Mesa home on June 4, 2008.

Alexander's siblings gathered at his grave in California, and a small group of Arias trial watchers, who have come to know the Alexander family, gathered at the Maricopa County Superior Courthouse.

"We're just here in support of the Alexander family," trial watcher Pamela Jones told 3TV.

The group lit candles and released balloons in Alexander's memory.

While looking back at a life lost, those gathered are also looking ahead to the next phase of the Arias trial.

A new jury will be tasked with deciding whether Arias should be put to death for the murder. The original jury deadlocked over sentencing in May 2013.

"Whether she gets life or death, it just needs to be over with," Kathy Brown said.

"Jury selection's going to be extremely hard. They're going to have to weed out all the people who want to be on the jury, so it'll be a challenge," said Jennifer Wood, who blogs at TheTrialDiaries.com.

"I think a lot of people might just want the notoriety of being able to get on the Jodi Arias trial, and they're going to have to ween them very carefully," echoed Mikal Ann Dillon.

Sentencing begins in September.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:50 pm

In Loving Memory of Travis Victor Alexander.  - Page 2 10407605_10203226400595076_7091297986678556879_n
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:33 am

"It is my prayer that we live all the days of our lives.
That we will be brave enough to unplug from the matrix and let the greatness within us manifest to all the world so that you will provide courage for others to do the same.
Then can you live an abundant fulfilling life with out regret.
A life that most are afraid to even dream about.
I know that such a life exist.
That it is intended for all of us.

Travis Alexander"
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2