Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.

+5
NiteSpinR
raine1953
samgoodwin
Nama
Wrapitup
9 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 6 Empty Jodi Arias Deliberations - Part 1 - Additional Instructions

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 6 Empty Jodi Arias Deliberations - Part 2 - Possible Hung Jury

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 22, 2013 8:08 pm

They showed her giggling and laughing in court today before the juror note was read. And she was flirting with the bailiff!
I just put up the You Tubes and watched but did not see her flirting w/the bailiff..not that I don't think she did. She probably flirts w/all the men.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Don't forget, in 10 min, Det. Flores is doing an interview on Lifetime - Jodi Arias: Beyond the Headlines.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed May 22, 2013 9:13 pm

On the West Coast it's on at 10 pm tonight.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed May 22, 2013 10:06 pm

I'M SO glad you both mentioned that show, I had forgotten. Now it's programmed on my DVR.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
They showed her giggling and laughing in court today before the juror note was read. And she was flirting with the bailiff!
I just put up the You Tubes and watched but did not see her flirting w/the bailiff..not that I don't think she did. She probably flirts w/all the men.

It's not on these videos. It was before the start of part 2. While they were sitting around waiting for the judge to make her announcement about the juror note.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 6 Empty A LOOK AT THE NEXT STEPS IN THE ARIAS CASE

Post by Nama Wed May 22, 2013 10:34 pm

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
A LOOK AT THE NEXT STEPS IN THE ARIAS CASE

The focus of the Jodi Arias murder trial now turns to the jury as it decides whether to impose a life or death sentence. The process has several more steps:

SENTENCE: Jurors have two choices: life in prison or execution. They are allowed to weigh multiple factors in coming to a decision, including Arias' upbringing, her lack of a prior criminal record, her artistic skills and her age.

LIFE: If the sentence is life, Judge Sherry Stephens has two options in imposing the term. She can send Arias to prison for the remainder of her life with no chance of release — or make her eligible for release after 25 years. It's not known if the judge will make the decision immediately or set a later date for the formal sentencing.

DEATH: If the sentence is death, Arias' case will automatically be appealed under Arizona law. It's a process that takes years to play out, and Arias says she would continue to appeal such a sentence until she has exhausted all of her options. Only then could she be executed.

JUDGE: The jury's decision is final. Judges in some states have the authority to override a jury's sentence decision, but Stephens made it clear to the jury Tuesday: "You will determine whether the defendant will be sentenced to life in prison or death. Your decision is not a recommendation."

HUNG JURY: Under Arizona law, if a jury in the death penalty phase of a trial cannot reach a unanimous decision, a new jury must be seated to decide the punishment. If the second panel deadlocks, the judge will then sentence Arias to spend her entire life in prison or be eligible for release after 25 years. The judge cannot sentence Arias to death.

~ FoxNews

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 22, 2013 11:38 pm

Visit NBCNews.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Vinnie Politan
I am re-posting this question that was posed to the Judge today regarding voting unanimously on the verdict form. The only reason I'm reposting it is because it was submitted by Juror #18 and I know what he looked like and how he acted in the courtroom when I flew down on April 3rd and 4th to see the trial. He was the last juror and is about 60 yrs old, very distinguished, took lots of notes and turned in questions while LaViolette was on the stand. My guess is that he's the jury foreperson now! Since he's written several questions during the whole trial, I'm guessing he just wanted to clarify this one issue before he and his other fellow jurors went any further in their deliberations. Remember...it was only at 2 hrs & 48 minutes that the jury posed this question to the judge! All the media talking heads were shocked that this question was sent to the Judge. But, it wasn't a question at all...dammit...it was just Juror #18, the guy I've described to you here asking a "CLARIFYING QUESTION"!! So, sleep easy tonight, my fellow thread buddies...Tomorrow is another day and I feel a death penalty verdict in the air!!!!!

Here's the reposted note to the Judge...The jury sent a handwritten note on an official question form to the judge. It said: “If the jury is unable to come to a unanimous decision @ this stage, do we notify the judge of this on the form (verdict) or do we just tell the judge her instruction on the bottom P. 10 on the final jury Instruction-Penalty phase?”

It was signed by juror No.18.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 am

raine1953 wrote:I'M SO glad you both mentioned that show, I had forgotten. Now it's programmed on my DVR.
Just to warn you, it's extremely graphic. There were some pics I'd never seen before.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 12:01 am

samgoodwin wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:

It's not on these videos. It was before the start of part 2. While they were sitting around waiting for the judge to make her announcement about the juror note.
OK. Thanks. Was gone for the better part of the day.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 12:04 am

This last interview I posted is ridiculously LAME on her part but the reporter asked some great questions.

Re: another interview she did - when the reporter asked her what was the last thing Travis said to her, Hodi replied "chit chat". Wasn't (according to her) the last thing he said, "I am going to kill you bitch"? It makes no sense they'd be "chit chatting" and then he comes after her. Or, was the last thing he allegedly said that a 5 yr old can hold a camera better than her? What a liar! She cannot keep her stories straight!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu May 23, 2013 1:00 pm

Wrapitup wrote:This last interview I posted is ridiculously LAME on her part but the reporter asked some great questions.

Re: another interview she did - when the reporter asked her what was the last thing Travis said to her, Hodi replied "chit chat". Wasn't (according to her) the last thing he said, "I am going to kill you bitch"? It makes no sense they'd be "chit chatting" and then he comes after her. Or, was the last thing he allegedly said that a 5 yr old can hold a camera better than her? What a liar! She cannot keep her stories straight!

I saw that interview and thought the same thing. That's not what you said his last words were earlier. They were saying if the penalty phase does have to be redone, Martinez could use those videos of her interviews. That might help get the jurors to the DP.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 1:01 pm

I w/be Damned if I am going to sit in front of the boob tube all day waiting for the jury. LOL. It's so nice here..hard to be inside.

Did you all watch the Lifetime special last night?? Gruesome photos! This just made me want her to get the needle even MORE!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
samgoodwin wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:

OK. Thanks. Was gone for the better part of the day.
I happened to see what Sam is talking about. She was all giggly, made me sick.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Out front far away from JVM yet her voice is heard in the air like its piped through 1000 gigawatt loud speakers. #JodiArias
OMG I can imagine! I cannot stand her voice!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 6 Empty Something's going on

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Per HLN.....court reporter has been summoned back to court. There is activity!

More of Travis' family members just went in. More sheriff's deputies showing up. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
4m
Media members are slowly nudging their way over to the court entrance. It's getting a bit louder in here. #JodiArias
5m
Travis' family members are showing up. Mike B. went in and the head of security as well. Something is brewing. #JodiArias
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Might be nothing.....

From hwhat hwild is hearing there is another juror question. Not 100% sure but that's the talk. #JodiArias
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Wondering if Travis's family would all come back to the court for a question?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 5:40 pm

2m
Dp mitigator just hwent in. #jodiarias
Expand
3m
Juan just hwent into the sideroom. We are still by door. #jodiarias
Expand
7m
Juror question confirmed. Waiting to be let in courtroom. #jodiarias
Expand
14m
From hwhat hwild is hearing there is another juror question. Not 100% sure but that's the talk. #JodiArias
Expand
18m
More of Travis' family members just went in. More sheriff's deputies showing up. #JodiArias
Expand
21m
Media members are slowly nudging their way over to the court entrance. It's getting a bit louder in here. #JodiArias
Expand
23m
Travis' family members are showing up. Mike B. went in and the head of security as well. Something is brewing. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I w/be Damned if I am going to sit in front of the boob tube all day waiting for the jury. LOL. It's so nice here..hard to be inside.

Did you all watch the Lifetime special last night?? Gruesome photos! This just made me want her to get the needle even MORE!

I did not get a chance to watch the lifetime special. Did you make it out the door nitespinr? It looks like you are here. Action going on in the courtroom is better than no action. I would love this to end today. If it does a sort of divine justice will be served. It is Memorial Weekend. What a way for the Alexander family to start the healing process.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 5:47 pm

HLN reporting extra security being called in to the court room. Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 6 3775462686
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 5:48 pm

If they had deliberated and come to a verdict, wouldn't the floor person have told the judge??? OMG, I am afraid they are at an impasse.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 23, 2013 5:50 pm

41s
Seems like hwe are waiting for #jodiarias' family. Still outside courtroom. Ugh.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 5:58 pm

HLN said there is extra security, but WAT says this:
Havent seen any more security than the usual #jodiarias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Victory..how cool that you posted that here!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 5:59 pm

If they have come to a decision, why is the clock still ticking away?????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 23, 2013 5:59 pm

I just noticed the same thing. Joey Jackson said Hodi's family has not been present for the other questions but they are on their way in now.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Some friends of Travis' friends just came out. Not sure what was going on in there. #jodiarias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:01 pm

For all that is Holy (no 3 holes, please) in this world, PLEASE let this be the last of this..Please, even if she gets LWOP I am OK w/that although she deserves the needle!! Just want it OVER!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Sam is not here - I hope she doesn't miss this, that is if it's anything.

praying that they can/did come to a verdict. No mistrial!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Some friends of Travis' friends just came out. Not sure what was going on in there. #jodiarias
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Victims advocate is speaking with friends of Travis' family and Tanisha out here. #jodiarias

Is that a bad thing? OMG!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Nurmi and Willmott are hwhispering. Judge is not present yet. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
2m
Finally seated in the court room. #JodiArias' family is not present. Jodi is talking to DP Mitigation Specialist.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Per HLN: Hodi seems very very nervous (2 "vewy's were said). Mitigation specialist having pep talk w/her.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Wrapitup wrote:If they have come to a decision, why is the clock still ticking away?????
Because HLN doesn't know if there's a verdict anymore than all of us do. It'll keep ticking until ALL of us know there's a verdict.

Jodi is very upset per HLN!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Hodi is very upset per HLN. I don't know the female reporter's name that said this.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 6:21 pm

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
17 minutes ago
Three uniformed deputies were added to the three marshals already in the courtroom. These extra bodies weren't here when we had a question this morning. Also different for this "question" the guards are keeping media from entering the courtroom until the Arias family gets here. The Arias family were not present for the question this morning. Martinez and Alexander family members and victim advocates are here.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Hodi full on crying now, her attorneys are comforting her per NG.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:22 pm

We all need to get together and toast. We 3 posted the same thing. LOL.

NG is saying Hodi is full on crying and "blowing her nose" (said w/snark). Defense attorneys are comforting her.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:23 pm

Here we go!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:23 pm

OMG!! A VERDICT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu May 23, 2013 6:24 pm

SHIT!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:24 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 6:25 pm

THEY CAN NOT AGREE. There is NO verdict....re life or death.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:27 pm

1m
Jury is excused. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
1m
Sobs are heard from the family of Travis. Judge is talking to the jury. The admonition has been lifted. #JodiArias
Expand
1m
Retrial on the penalty phase is set for july 18th. #JodiArias
Expand
2m
Staple lady is asking each juror if that is their true verdict. All answer yes. #JodiArias
2m
The jury is hung. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 6:28 pm

The jury is free to talk to anyone that chose to about the trial. Another jury will come in on July 18th. We
are waiting again!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu May 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Next Jury not selected until Mid-July?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next