Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.

+5
NiteSpinR
raine1953
samgoodwin
Nama
Wrapitup
9 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 7 Empty Re: Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.

Post by NiteSpinR Thu May 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Next Jury not selected until Mid-July?

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 7 Empty Re: Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.

Post by raine1953 Thu May 23, 2013 6:28 pm

37s
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Travis' family is completely shattered. They are walking by me now with tears rolling down their faces. #JodiArias
1m
Many of the female jurors were seen crying and one even said "sorry" to Travis' family on the way out. #JodiArias
Expand
2m
Jury is excused. #JodiArias
2m
Sobs are heard from the family of Travis. Judge is talking to the jury. The admonition has been lifted. #JodiArias
2m
Retrial on the penalty phase is set for july 18th. #JodiArias
Expand
3m
Staple lady is asking each juror if that is their true verdict. All answer yes. #JodiArias
3m
The jury is hung. #JodiArias
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu May 23, 2013 6:30 pm

These Jurors should not be allowed to talk about the trial until a new Jury is seated!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu May 23, 2013 6:32 pm

ugh... Jodi will have almost 2 months of Media interviews in our future.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Jodi's family was not in the courtroom. I read that they were exploring the Grand Canyon.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu May 23, 2013 6:34 pm

number 16 Crystal Ball
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:34 pm

I don't want to talk with them. I want to sit with them and watch all the interviews she did why they were deciding life or death for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:35 pm

You think it was juror 16? Can you post the profile of that juror?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:36 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:These Jurors should not be allowed to talk about the trial until a new Jury is seated!
I agree but am very curious to hear what they have to say. They are saying Juror 16 is the one they think was holding out. NG is saying that one of the juror's turned to Travis' family and mouthed "I'm Sorry."

Travis' family is so sad!! How much MORE can they take? Vinnie is saying they w/have to go through all the horrific photos again.

And of course Dis-Grace HAS to bring in her finance's case. OMG!! Nancy is holding her hand to her heart. umno
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:39 pm

Victory wrote:If they can sit a new jury. I have my doubts.
I agree!! Unless they go outside of Maricopa County and sequester them and even THEN, who doesn't know about this case? IMHO, the jury should have been sequestered in the first place..they should have had access to ALL of the interrogation tapes..the headstands, the laughing, the going through the trash..they should have known ALL the facts..should have been able to hear the parents being interviewed by Flores.

I bet the media is going to drive them nuts!! It w/be a circus. They all need to take a very LONG vacation as far away from AZ as possible.

Hodi's parents at the Grand Canyon? Knowing their daughter could be sentenced to death at any time? WTF??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Victory wrote:I don't want to talk with them. I want to sit with them and watch all the interviews she did why they were deciding life or death for her.
EXACTLY!! At least NOW they can see all her interviews, all of what I posted above.

OMG, that look of relief on Hodi's face and and that shit eating grin on Wilma's face makes me sick!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Victory wrote:You think it was juror 16? Can you post the profile of that juror?
Juror No. 16
He is a white male in his 40s.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu May 23, 2013 6:44 pm

I'm deeply sorry that Travis' family has to sit through the horror again, BUT this is significantly better than having jurors capitulate to the anti-death penalty jurors.
The jurors that followed the law and saw there were no mitigating factors stood firm. If only this had happened in Casey's murder trial.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:45 pm

I want to know if Nurmi and Wilma w/stay on the case. Will Judge Stephens be the judge?

NG is saying there is going to be a "jury pressor" any time.

The cost of this trial is over 2 million already and they weren't even sequestered!

They just said that it probably won't happen in Maricopa County.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:46 pm

I want to get this straight: Is this new jury for the Penalty Phase ONLY??????

NG saying juror's 5 and 17 were openly crying.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:47 pm

PeterfromTexas wrote:I'm deeply sorry that Travis' family has to sit through the horror again, BUT this is significantly better than having jurors capitulate to the anti-death penalty jurors.
The jurors that followed the law and saw there were no mitigating factors stood firm. If only this had happened in Casey's murder trial.
You made some good points.

OMG, a juror public statement is about ready to take place!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:49 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I want to get this straight: Is this new jury for the Penalty Phase ONLY??????

NG saying juror's 5 and 17 were openly crying.
5 was ousted. I was Sure she said juror 5. Here is juror 17:
Juror No. 17
She is a married, white female in her 30s. She takes a lot of notes. She does not look at Arias during testimony. She tends to look straight ahead or down at her notes.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 6:49 pm

Jury press conference coming up!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 23, 2013 6:49 pm

Heartbroken for the Alexander family. It\\'s Not Fair
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:50 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:ugh... Jodi will have almost 2 months of Media interviews in our future.
They need to put a gag on her..err, I mean a gag order. Lies
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:51 pm

raine1953 wrote:Heartbroken for the Alexander family. It\\'s Not Fair
AMEN!! At least they can go home now and TRY to get some rest for about 6 weeks??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Juan COULD take the DP off the table. But, I Highly doubt he will.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 6:52 pm

I don't know who is talking but Wildabouttrial is still on.....not showing the seal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 23, 2013 6:54 pm

NG finally has a 'real' bombshell.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu May 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Yes, Wrap, it's just the penalty phase. But they will have to update new jurors on all that testimony from 5 months! WHY was Jodi crying? She should have been doing headstands. I can't wait until these jurors see all the interviews and realize how much worse she is than they thought.

I worry that someone like those posters on the innocent will try to get on the next jury to save their heroine.

I agree that it's better than life though. Hopefully she'll get DP next time.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 6:54 pm

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
11 minutes ago
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE COURT: MC Superior Court @courtpio 5m

The next court date for State v Jodi Arias is a status conference on June 20th regarding re-sentencing. New penalty phase is set for July 18th.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 23, 2013 6:55 pm

The Alexander family has to see all those horrific photos again......
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:56 pm

3m
The #JodiArias jury breaks the silence. Who will watch with WAT?
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite
4m
Jury press conference happening soon.
CollapseReplyRetweetFavorite· 2 RETWEETS 2 FAVORITES
28m
I am heading out side of the courtroom now. #JodiArias
Expand
28m
Many of the jurors are seen visibly shaken up and upset as they leave the jury box for the last time in the #JodiArias trial.
Expand
29m
Travis' family is completely shattered. They are walking by me now with tears rolling down their faces. #JodiArias
29m
Many of the female jurors were seen crying and one even said "sorry" to Travis' family on the way out. #JodiArias
Expand
30m
Jury is excused. #JodiArias
30m
Sobs are heard from the family of Travis. Judge is talking to the jury. The admonition has been lifted.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Nama wrote:I don't know who is talking but Wildabouttrial is still on.....not showing the seal.

I think it's the local media.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 6:58 pm

JURY HAS DECLINED TO TALK RIGHT NOW! Forget the news conference.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 6:59 pm

samgoodwin wrote:Yes, Wrap, it's just the penalty phase. But they will have to update new jurors on all that testimony from 5 months! WHY was Jodi crying? She should have been doing headstands. I can't wait until these jurors see all the interviews and realize how much worse she is than they thought.

I worry that someone like those posters on the innocent will try to get on the next jury to save their heroine.

I agree that it's better than life though. Hopefully she'll get DP next time.
I think Hodi reacts by crying when she is happy and acting like a diva/nutjob/psychopath (pick one or all pls) when she is nervous.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Juan isn't going to talk now either per HLN.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Nama wrote:JURY HAS DECLINED TO TALK RIGHT NOW! Forget the news conference.
I do NOT blame them. The LAST thing I would want to do is talk to anyone after talking for days on end. I would probably be getting blasted drunk/stoned and/or getting on the nearest plain to Tahiti.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Did you all notice the judge seemed like she was going to cry?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 7:02 pm

raine1953 wrote:Juan isn't going to talk now either per HLN.
Don't blame him. He is probably already starting his strategy.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 7:03 pm

raine1953 wrote:Did you all notice the judge seemed like she was going to cry?
Yes. I think Stephens wants to put STABBY to death. I HOPE she is NOT on the new deliberations. I still want to know if Wilma and Nurmi w/be her attorneys.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Need a smoke..or 2.

So, Hodi goes back to her cell where all the inmates think she walks on water.

Bet the Hodi is Innocent thread is throwing a party.

But bottom line: Not only was she found Guilty..she was found Guilty w/aggravating circumstances. I can live w/that. Either way, she's going to be locked up for a very long time if not for the rest of her life.

The ONLY part of this that truly upsets me is what Travis' family has to go through yet again. If they don't all crack up, it w/be a miracle!!

I want to send them a card..something. Thoughts???
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu May 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Just watch. Hodi is now establishing a campaign and tshirts against pedophiles to disparage Travis and create narcissistic supply for herself.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu May 23, 2013 7:19 pm

NG just said that Hodi can bring up all the charges against Travis that her attorneys weren't allowed to mention during her final allocution. She can do this because she won't be cross examined. She can mention the fake pedo letters, Travis allegedly chasing a 4-year-old boy, all the alleged bruises Travis allegedly put on her body that allegedly her sister saw, and etc...

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 7:20 pm

Donavan is on HLN right now. (on phone)
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu May 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Why is Donavan using the word "we" when saying she wished "we" had been in court? Is Hodi's mom still staying with Donavan?

Lmao NG won't get another interview from Donavan. Nancy bashed Donavan by saying "I don't know why you are so upset about not being in the courthouse. This is not Hodi's service at Sonic."

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 7:35 pm

I missed that as paused the DVR. Gotta give NG credit for her response to Donovan.

Peter, I hope all of what you said is wrong. OMG!!

If that is the case, I HOPE there is a NEW judge that w/allow ALL of Hodi's interviews, ALL interrogations, her tweets, anything this jury was not allowed to see. It was Judge Stephens who would not allow this in court which IMHO is pure BS . Had this been allowed IMO, I DO think she would have gotten the DP. Am sick of this judge, Sick of Wilma and Nurmi!! Would bet Nurmi has already put up a motion that he wants OFF this case. Can't say I blame him and I can't Stand him!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Just heard NG say Hodi CANNOT do anymore interviews. Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 7 3775462686
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu May 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Yeah, Hodi can say whatever she wants in her final plea for mercy. She's also been able to read and watch tv hearing everyone criticize her last allocution where she didn't say she was soooo sorry and ask Travis' family for forgiveness. Although it will be extremely difficult for a narcissist to do, her next allocution will include those things to affect the jurors/convince them that she's does feel remorse.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 7 Empty Travis family. I feel Horrible for them!

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 7:43 pm

|
|
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu May 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Need a smoke..or 2.

So, Hodi goes back to her cell where all the inmates think she walks on water.

Bet the Hodi is Innocent thread is throwing a party.

But bottom line: Not only was she found Guilty..she was found Guilty w/aggravating circumstances. I can live w/that. Either way, she's going to be locked up for a very long time if not for the rest of her life.

The ONLY part of this that truly upsets me is what Travis' family has to go through yet again. If they don't all crack up, it w/be a miracle!!

I want to send them a card..something. Thoughts???
Establish a group or join some group to fight Hodi's domestic abuse campaign and the soon-to-be-created 'anti-pedophile' campaign. If you find one, post the name here because I want to join too. Maybe Anonymous would be interested in 'taking on' Hodi's domestic abuse tshirt campaign and her internet supporters? Hmmmm.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 7:52 pm

I will look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.

A reporter that interviewed Hodi told JVM that Hodi said she did the infamous headstand as she saw the carpet and likes doing headstands on carpet. WTF ROFLMAO crazy3 thinking eyerolling
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next