Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.

+5
NiteSpinR
raine1953
samgoodwin
Nama
Wrapitup
9 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 Empty Re: Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 7:52 pm

I will look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.

A reporter that interviewed Hodi told JVM that Hodi said she did the infamous headstand as she saw the carpet and likes doing headstands on carpet. WTF ROFLMAO crazy3 thinking eyerolling

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 Empty Re: Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu May 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Hodi's supporters can be stopped from posting their bs on the internet and selling those damned shirts. I don't have any computer skills, but Anonymous does and takes on injustice. Does anyone have experience with this forum?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(That's just one idea that would really help Travis and his family. I can't think of others except sending that foundation cash to help pay for their hotel.)

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 3m
Just got off the phone with #jodiarias mom Sandy. Says she was in town the whole time. Disappointed another jury has to be sat
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu May 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I will look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.

A reporter that interviewed Hodi told JVM that Hodi said she did the infamous headstand as she saw the carpet and likes doing headstands on carpet. WTF ROFLMAO crazy3 thinking eyerolling
I've been waiting for one of the interviewers listening to Hodi to say:
Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 130661460535

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu May 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Nama wrote:Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 3m
Just got off the phone with #jodiarias mom Sandy. Says she was in town the whole time. Disappointed another jury has to be sat
They didn't beg to get on the stand to save Hodi's sorry arse and were too busy today to personally hear Hodi's verdict read. This makes sense only for Hodi's family.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:12 pm

PeterfromTexas wrote:
Nama wrote:Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 3m
They didn't beg to get on the stand to save Hodi's sorry arse and were too busy today to personally hear Hodi's verdict read. This makes sense only for Hodi's family.

I agree Peter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 8:16 pm

So do I. Guess the Arias' have taken Donovan in? Wonder whatever happened to the idiot dude that was paying STABBY visits?

If anyone has not watched the Lifetime special "Jodi Arias: Beyond the Headlines", I suggest finding out when it w/show again. I hope the ex-juror's watch it..no way one can see that and think she does NOT deserve the DP. I tried to find it online but couldn't do it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Wrapitup wrote:If anyone has not watched the Lifetime special "Jodi Arias: Beyond the Headlines", I suggest finding out when it w/show again. I hope the ex-juror's watch it..no way one can see that and think she does NOT deserve the DP. I tried to find it online but couldn't do it.
You can watch this show online when you log in via your cable TV provider.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Victory wrote:Thanks Nama. My provider is not listed crap
If you're paying for cable and your provider gives you the Lifetime channel I would call them and complain.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 Empty NIGHTLINE on May 22

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 9:13 pm

NIGHTLINE on May 22. Jodi's interview with Ryan Owens of ABC that I don't think has been shown before.
Listen to what Jodi says at 8:20 on the video. Lord help anyone that *she thinks* is abusing her!!
Unless I dozed off when I watched the interview before. BJ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 Empty Jury vote

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 9:28 pm

EIGHT jurors voted for DEATH.
FOUR voted for LIFE.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 Empty Do you want to see the Jury?

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Go to this link to see the jury!

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Nama wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:If anyone has not watched the Lifetime special "Jodi Arias: Beyond the Headlines", I suggest finding out when it w/show again. I hope the ex-juror's watch it..no way one can see that and think she does NOT deserve the DP. I tried to find it online but couldn't do it.
You can watch this show online when you log in via your cable TV provider.

It did not list my cable tv provider so I personally couldn't watch it. I didn't need to watch it as watched it last night..wanted to embed it here. But, that's great if one has DirectTV or any of the options Lifetime gives you.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 10:32 pm

Nama wrote:
Victory wrote:Thanks Nama. My provider is not listed crap
If you're paying for cable and your provider gives you the Lifetime channel I would call them and complain.
Yup! It's ridiculous they left some out.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Nama wrote:EIGHT jurors voted for DEATH.
FOUR voted for LIFE.
Where did you hear that?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 10:44 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
FOUR voted for LIFE.
Where did you hear that?
It's been reported on HLN for hours now.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Nama wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:
FOUR voted for LIFE.
Where did you hear that?
It's been reported on HLN for hours now.
I was behind on the dvr. Just finished Dr. Drew and didn't hear him say anything about that. Did you all see the video of Juror 9 w/the ponytail? He didn't take the bus like the rest..he walked out the front doors. JVM videoed it on her IPhone. I'd add it to that thread you posted of the jurors but cannot find it yet.

I DID hear that Hodi w/only be out of her cell for one day an hour. Bravo
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Thanks for finding it! JVM on After Dark only showed a bit of it..said her producer hopped on the bus and somewhere out there is juror 9 and her producer. Everyone at After Dark got a good laugh out of that.

I don't blame him one iota for not saying anything. Look at the bags under his eyes!! OMG! Someone said "watch out for the bus" and "have a good Memorial Day Weekend". Was that him?? I couldn't tell but couldn't imagine him saying that after all the NC's.

I hope the media didn't follow this poor man to his front door!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu May 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Will anything fall between opening and closing arguments in this "retrial"?

A new jury would have to review evidence and hear opening statements, closing arguments and witness testimony in a condensed version of the original trial

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Condensed version isn't going to cut it, unless Juan can do the condensing! Then it would be okay in my book.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 24, 2013 12:10 am

IS there a "condensed" version? I think not. Yes, on the State's side but a big NO on the defense side. Reason: Jodi. She will get on that stand and have a field day..talking about the day she was born until the "fog"....

This is WHY I HOPE there is a new judge. I don't dislike Stephens but I felt she wasn't strict enough. Too many sidebars, too many delays. She didn't nip things in the bud like Judge Perry did. I want a no nonsense judge. I also don't want Nurmi or Willmont. I don't care who the defense is. No one can overshadow Juan.

I am just wondering how far this would have to go in order for a new jury to deliberate on life or death. Are impact statements done again? Does each side call witnesses? Just to find a jury that is OK w/the DP and doesn't know shit from shinola about this case will take forever. I see this going on the rest of 2013.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 Empty CNN

Post by Nama Fri May 24, 2013 12:18 am

Ashley Banfield (CNN) said that Jodi took the podium when she spoke to the jury and, as we all know, she wasn't under oath. When a new jury is selected and the penalty phase of the trial starts up again she may not be able to do it this way. It could be entirely different the next time around....per Ashley. She didn't elaborate.
Her defense team told someone Jodi was shocked by the verdict.....didn't say why. I noticed that when the jury was leaving the courtroom after the verdict that Jodi moved away from the table and to the other side of Wilmott so that she had a better view of the jury as they left.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri May 24, 2013 12:20 am

I also don't want Nurmi or Willmont. I don't care who the defense is. No one can overshadow Juan.
Don't quote me but I heard someone on HLN say that the DT can not bow out now. They'll probably be there in July!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 Empty Jodi Arias Rose colored glasses - Revised and Narrated

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 24, 2013 12:32 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 24, 2013 1:00 am

Check out the comments on the above video. Carl answers
many questions. I personally am OK w/her getting LWOP but feel Travis' family should get what they want..the DP. So, really..it's all up to them. Will they be able to emotionally and mentally go through this again? If they decide they are OK w/LWOP, Juan w/abide by that decision.

Seeing their faces after the "non-verdict" was read today was heartbreaking; in particular, Samantha and Steven. I pray they go home to their families and get some rest!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 Empty Maricopa County Jail

Post by Nama Fri May 24, 2013 1:01 am

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 24, 2013 1:03 am

Nama wrote:
I also don't want Nurmi or Willmont. I don't care who the defense is. No one can overshadow Juan.
Don't quote me but I heard someone on HLN say that the DT can not bow out now. They'll probably be there in July!
"Quoting you". LOL. HLN also said if she gets a TV it would be NO cable. Not according to Carl in that video. I think it's up to the Alexander's, the DA's office and Juan to decide if they want the DP off the table. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 24, 2013 1:05 am

Nama wrote:Ashley Banfield (CNN) said that Jodi took the podium when she spoke to the jury and, as we all know, she wasn't under oath. When a new jury is selected and the penalty phase of the trial starts up again she may not be able to do it this way. It could be entirely different the next time around....per Ashley. She didn't elaborate.
Her defense team told someone Jodi was shocked by the verdict.....didn't say why. I noticed that when the jury was leaving the courtroom after the verdict that Jodi moved away from the table and to the other side of Wilmott so that she had a better view of the jury as they left.
I was shocked that she was NOT under oath..although she lies either way. I almost hope they decide to remove the DP just to spare The Alexander's from any more horrific pain. But, it's ultimately up to them IMO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 24, 2013 2:26 am

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial shared a link.
6 hours ago
Guys, if you wish to send a card or cheque to the Alexander family, please do so here:

Tanisha Sorenson
ALS
700 E. Redlands Blvd. STE U 304
Redlands, CA. 92373

Donations can also be made at the link below. All proceeds will go straight to the family until this trial is completely over.

[To clarify, the admins of this page are in no way affiliated with the Legacy nor do we have access to any funds.]

Travis Alexander Legacy |
travisalexander.org
From The Alexander Family Regarding Donations
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 24, 2013 2:42 am

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
4 hours ago
A message to you, from juror 17:

Hello all! I was sent to this page thanks to a friend of mine now that I am able to see and hear things! I was juror 17 and later on I was chosen as an alternate. I was so disappointed and upset to hear my number called after all the time and work I put into this trial! Today was a hard day for the jury but it was also a very hard day for me!! To say I am devastated is an understatement! I feel so much pain that I can't even begin to imagine what Travis's family is feeling! Although today's outcome wasn't what I wanted and probably most of you as well, I just ask that you remember we are all human and no matter which juror voted which way, it was a very hard decision for all of them! I want to send my love and prayers to Travis's family and I really hope they get the right outcome next time!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 24, 2013 2:44 am

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
5 hours ago
Statement by Sheriff Joe Arpaio:

"Because the jury in the Jodi Arias murder trial was hung, Arias will remain as a closed custody inmate in the Maricopa County Sheriff's Estrella Jail. Arias has been in Sheriff Arpaio's care and custody for five years and will stay with MCSO until the judicial system renders a final conclusion as to her fate. As a closed custody inmate, Arias remains in her 7x11 cell for 23 hours a day and Arpaio will no longer permit Arias to give media interviews."

~ MyFoxPhoenix
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri May 24, 2013 2:57 am

Wrapitup wrote:The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
5 hours ago
Statement by Sheriff Joe Arpaio:

"Because the jury in the Jodi Arias murder trial was hung, Arias will remain as a closed custody inmate in the Maricopa County Sheriff's Estrella Jail. Arias has been in Sheriff Arpaio's care and custody for five years and will stay with MCSO until the judicial system renders a final conclusion as to her fate. As a closed custody inmate, Arias remains in her 7x11 cell for 23 hours a day and Arpaio will no longer permit Arias to give media interviews."

~ MyFoxPhoenix
thank you Sheriff Joe! Bravo cool Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 1439949882 Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 3775462686 Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 3775462686 Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 3775462686 Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 3775462686 Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 3775462686 Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 3775462686
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 24, 2013 3:02 am

Wrapitup wrote:The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial shared a link.
6 hours ago
Guys, if you wish to send a card or cheque to the Alexander family, please do so here:

Tanisha Sorenson
ALS
700 E. Redlands Blvd. STE U 304
Redlands, CA. 92373

Donations can also be made at the link below. All proceeds will go straight to the family until this trial is completely over.

[To clarify, the admins of this page are in no way affiliated with the Legacy nor do we have access to any funds.]

Travis Alexander Legacy |
travisalexander.org
From The Alexander Family Regarding Donations
I am going to send them a card from all of us.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 24, 2013 3:07 am

Jodi Arias better get the Death Penalty
4 hours ago
Just read the 4 were women who said life.. Very shocking..

me: That doesn't shock me at all.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 24, 2013 11:06 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 Empty Arias Jury Foreman: '18 Days of Testimony Hurt Her

Post by Nama Fri May 24, 2013 11:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri May 24, 2013 11:45 am

Transcript for Arias Jury Foreman: '18 Days of Testimony Hurt Her'

Let's bring in now the jury foreman, bill zervakis. You said you had a hard time believing she would be capable of doing this just looking at her? Yeah, that's true.
I mean when I walked in the courtroom the first time and looked at who the defendant was, you know, it's hard to put that in perspective when you look at a young woman and think of the crime and then you see the brutality of the crime, it just doesn't wash. So it's very difficult to divert -- divest yourself of the personal, from the emotional part of it. You did find her guilty of killing another man and taking another life.
You said you did not believe her story that she murdered travis alexander in self-defense. But you say you do believe that travis alexander did emotionally and mentally abuse jodi? I'm very sure in my own mind that she was mentally and verb verbally abused.
Now, is that an excuse? Of course, not. Does it factor in the decisions that we make, it has to.
Do you think she did herself any favors on the stand, there's been a lot of debate over whether those 18 days of testimony helped or hurt her. No, I think 18 days hurt her. I think she was not a good witne witness.
Because? We go into -- we're charged with going in to presuming innocence, right? But she was on the stand for so long there were so many contradicting stories, I think the way the prosecutor was with her, he's known for an aggressive style.
I think it was very hard -- i think it would be difficult for anybody. I don't think I want to sit on the stand for 18 days, but i don't think it did herny good, no. That length of time, no, I don't think it did her any good at all.
The most gut-wrenching part was listening to the family of travis alexander talk about their loss. What was that like? Yeah, that's a great question, elizabeth, if only i had a good answer.
Until you're face to face with people who have gone through something like that, it's something that you really can't put into words. I'm six feet away from somebody talking about a horrendous loss, and if you can't feel that, then you have no emotion, no soul and yet we couldn't allow ourselves to be emotional on the stand. We couldn't allow ourselves to show emotion though I came through and I am very proud of my peers and jurors who were with us because they did a fantastic job of holding it together.
Different story once we got back in the jury room. It was a gut-wrenching thing that we had to go through and everybody had to make their own decision. Bill, thank you so much for your service on the jury, and for joining us this morning.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 24, 2013 12:12 pm

If it's correct that it was the 4 women that didn't want her to get the DP, then we have to presume he wanted her to get it?

Re: emotional and verbal abuse. I disagree. Maybe a tad verbal but ONLY b/c she was stalking him/slashing his tires/crawling through the doggie door/getting into his texts/emails/FB. I will NEVER believe that HE gave her his passwords...nor do I believe he was aware of the recorded sex tape. He was a 30 yo man whose hormones were flying and she was literally sticking it in his face. Not many men his age are going to turn "that" down. MOO.

Also, I wish the alternates who sat through the entire trial and knew the case could have been called in to help come to a decision due to the impasse. I w/never understand why the judge didn't allow that. Again, MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri May 24, 2013 12:19 pm

The mistrial only applies to the penalty phase of the trial. Arias' first-degree murder conviction still stands, and so does the jurors' finding that Arias murdered Alexander in a "cruel manner."

The new penalty phase is scheduled to begin July 18. Stephens also schedule a status hearing on June 20 to check in with the attorneys about their preparations for the new phase of the trial.

A new jury will be selected, and this new jury will only decide whether Arias will be sentenced to death via lethal injection or life in prison.

If the second jury were to say Arias can live out the remainder of her days behind bars, Stephens would decide whether she will get life without parole, or life with the eligibility of parole after 25 years.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri May 24, 2013 1:33 pm

I'm thinking Stevens will give her LWOP if it comes to that, since 8 out of 12 jurors voted DP.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri May 24, 2013 1:46 pm

I wish she would Sam. But if the Alexander family wants the DP then I think they should have another chance to get it. If she gets the DP she'll be alive for years anyway because of appeals.
I was surprised there were four hold outs for the DP and that they were women. But I can't complain about that jury, they've been to hell and back too and were in it for the long haul.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 Empty Age progression/ Jodi 20 yrs from now

Post by Nama Fri May 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 Age_zps1f1824a3

From WS.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri May 24, 2013 4:38 pm

They were saying on Justice for Travis that this foreman thought Travis had abused Stabby and that he didn't think she should get DP - so I wonder if because he was foreman, he sort of led them? Over there they said it was 3 women and the foreman who voted for life.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Fri May 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Wrapitup wrote:IS there a "condensed" version? I think not. Yes, on the State's side but a big NO on the defense side. Reason: Jodi. She will get on that stand and have a field day..talking about the day she was born until the "fog"....

This is WHY I HOPE there is a new judge. I don't dislike Stephens but I felt she wasn't strict enough. Too many sidebars, too many delays. She didn't nip things in the bud like Judge Perry did. I want a no nonsense judge. I also don't want Nurmi or Willmont. I don't care who the defense is. No one can overshadow Juan.

I am just wondering how far this would have to go in order for a new jury to deliberate on life or death. Are impact statements done again? Does each side call witnesses? Just to find a jury that is OK w/the DP and doesn't know shit from shinola about this case will take forever. I see this going on the rest of 2013.
I hope Judge Stevens isn't the judge, too. This could drag on until Christmas if it is.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri May 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Nama wrote:Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 Age_zps1f1824a3

From WS.

I was thinking STABBY will look more like this in 20 years.

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 8 Losthi10
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next