Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Anthony’s and Milstead’s Do After Dark/BOMBSHELL!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What the Anthony’s and Milstead’s Do After Dark/BOMBSHELL!! Empty What the Anthony’s and Milstead’s Do After Dark/BOMBSHELL!!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:13 pm

:shock:

Caylee Anthony – What the Anthony’s and Milstead’s Do After DarkPosted on June 2nd, 2009 by Simon Barrett in All NewsRead 451 times.Breaking News – BNN received a tip this morning, and news is still coming in, but to put it in the words of Nancy Grace “BOMBSHELL”. We have been able to verify the basic story.

A small group of people have been trying to maintain a memorial to Caylee Anthony, and systematically the memorial disappears. I believe it was Brad Conway who went on national TV claiming that his clients George and Cindy Anthony had absolutely nothing to do with these events. He may want to re-think this position!

Last Friday a group of three friends, Lois Peter, her daughter Dakota Peter, and family friend Denise Hill took a small homemade wooden cross to the site and installed it. On Saturday it was gone. They installed a new one, On Sunday they returned and it was once more gone. Yet another cross was put up. The the three friend decided to wait and watch from a distance, to see if they could find out who was removing the memorial. They gave up their vigil at around midnight.

Last night, Monday, our three musketeers returned to the memorial to ’stake it out’. Interestingly enough on all four nights they drove by the Anthony’s house, and parked outside was the Kidfinders vehicle, in fact there is a rumor (unsubstantiated at this time) that the Milstead’s are in fact staying with the Anthony’s as they have been foreclosed on.

Read the rest HERE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What the Anthony’s and Milstead’s Do After Dark/BOMBSHELL!! Empty Re: What the Anthony’s and Milstead’s Do After Dark/BOMBSHELL!!

Post by NikkiinTx Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Aren't Lois and Dakota the two people who made spectacles of themselves with the guy that drives the van and videoed the blanchard park thing? Having the girl sing and stuff on youtube?

(Haha, after re-reading that could I geta little more vague?? But I just can't remember his name!)

Edit: Murt! His name was Murt! He had the video stream where a bunch of people got computer viruses.... And Granny Smokesalot! It's all coming back to me now....

Last edited by NikkiinTx on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
NikkiinTx
NikkiinTx

Back to top Go down

What the Anthony’s and Milstead’s Do After Dark/BOMBSHELL!! Empty Re: What the Anthony’s and Milstead’s Do After Dark/BOMBSHELL!!

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:20 pm

WOW!!!! This is unreal!!! Why should they care if someone puts up a cross at the crimescene? And HOW could the Ants even go near there is beyond my comprehension!!!

Thanks sooo much for this, and I added "BOMBSHELL" to the header because it truly IS!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Why do I hear the Pink Panther theme song in my head? 🐱
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:30 pm

I think this Dakota girl was writing Casey and almost had a breakdown if I remember correctly.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Meanwhile, the grandmother of one child involved with the Anthony family has tried to file a restraining order.
Dakota, 12, of St. Cloud has organized a vigil and benefits to help find Caylee.
When DNA results came back indicating Caylee may be dead, Dakota was so distraught that she ended up in the hospital.
Her grandmother tried to get a restraining order against Cindy Anthony, claiming she kept e-mailing and texting Dakota without her permission.

A judge denied the request, citing that there is not enough evidence of a threat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:35 pm

Dakota was the little girl that Cindy was treating like her child and that was writing to Casey and Cindy asked Dakota not to tell police, when Casey was charged Dakota had a breakdown!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:43 pm

i would really like to see a video of cindy taking down that cross, now that is a bombshell.

this is such a creepy situation, i cant even believe its real.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:45 pm

Do I need to go back over there and hide in a bush with a video camera? Is this my mission in life?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:49 pm

lovemysam wrote:Do I need to go back over there and hide in a bush with a video camera? Is this my mission in life?
It may just be!!! Make sure you bring plenty of gum to hand out to Cindy if she shows up!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:56 pm

First George says he doesn't know if he can ever go to the site and now they are gaurding it like they are on the front lines in the war..Very strange...but look who we're talking about here..Word to the wise don't go to the site after dark..Seriously!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:56 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
lovemysam wrote:Do I need to go back over there and hide in a bush with a video camera? Is this my mission in life?
It may just be!!! Make sure you bring plenty of gum to hand out to Cindy if she shows up!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:
I could lay a trap of chewed up gum on the ground so they all get stuck . . . . then I yell "boo" . . . they turn around and CAUGHT ON TAPE! :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:15 pm

What are the Anthonys problem,,, WHY do the continue to make a@@@@ out of themselves. They have done nothing to support Caylee what so ever and than they go out of there way to take down a cross Did I read that right???

Hey lovemySam,,,how far do you live from The Anthonys LOL I will mail you the bubble gum
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:16 pm

lovemysam, you are too funny!

By the way, in case you didn't see it on the other thread, I sent a pm to Michele for you, but she was not on line when I sent it. She may not know CSO is up yet. :P
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:24 pm

Let me try this again...My post don't get posted every time I try...Very odd..

Anyway I was asking ..Do you think Milsteads may have lied to the trooper about who he was and that's why he didn't question what THEY were doing?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Who knows what that Misltead is capable of????? Line up that chewed gum, lovemysam, and I have NO Problem saying this:

George and Cindy Anthony are ass holes. Both words are in the dictionary and sometimes, you have to say it like it is!! :pale: 👽
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Love4My5boys wrote:What are the Anthonys problem,,, WHY do the continue to make a@@@@ out of themselves. They have done nothing to support Caylee what so ever and than they go out of there way to take down a cross Did I read that right???

Hey lovemySam,,,how far do you live from The Anthonys LOL I will mail you the bubble gum
I am officially 91 miles away, 1 hour and 33 minutes to be exact, not figuring in my stop at Longhorn Steakhouse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Complaint Filed Against George, Cindy Anthony
Women Say They Saw Couple Removing Caylee Memorial Signs

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:00 pm

Unreal!!! I just commented on the Wesh article.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:04 pm

These people are stuck on stupid. I've tried to be more neutral but . . . . . OMG!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Women Say They Saw Couple Removing Caylee Memorial Signs
POSTED: 5:01 pm EDT June 2, 2009
UPDATED: 5:35 pm EDT June 2, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla -- Two women said they have filed a criminal complaint against George and Cindy Anthony after the Anthonys and another couple allegedly chased them out of the neighborhood where the remains of Caylee Anthony were found.

Watch The Story

Lois Peter and Denise Hill said two memorial signs to Caylee they've erected at the Suburban Drive site have disappeared since Friday. Monday, they said they waited around in the dark to see if they could spot who was taking the signs.

At about 10:30 p.m., they said they saw Caylee Anthony's grandparents George and Cindy Anthony removing the signs.

"I saw Cindy last night taking the cross and putting the cross in George's car, no doubt whatsoever," Peter said.

Read it HERE

VIDEO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Here's another article:

Women Allege Anthonys Chased Them From Caylee Memorial
Posted: 5:56 pm EDT June 2, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A group of women filed complaints with the Orange County Sheriff's Office saying George and Cindy Anthony chased them away from Caylee's memorial as they were trying to honor her memory. One woman told Eyewitness News she had to run from them.

Lois Peter says every time they left crosses at the site of Caylee Anthony's memorial on Suburban Drive, they were taken away.

"We found broken rosaries. It was just taken away. It was destroyed," she said.

Monday night, Lois, Denise Hill and two others from St. Cloud put two more crosses at the site and then staked it out to find out who was taking them. According to Lois, George and Cindy Anthony chased them away.

"We went down there to see what they were doing and then we saw Cindy and George Anthony taking our cross," she said.

You can finish reading here:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:24 pm

nice! :drunken:
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:30 pm

I only have one word for the Ant's and their buddies..IDIOTS!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:39 pm

Oh, man, did George and Cindy ever get busted!!!!!!! I wish Spindy had been in the picture, too....she'll probably try to say Georgette did it all by himself knowing her!!!!! I hope they do something to these people.... and there's Milstead using his flashing lights again as though he was law enforcement!!!!

What a bunch of losers!!! affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:41 pm

My Tweets:

dontsufferfools@osbreakingnews
The Anthony's sure have a fixation with putting things in the trunks of their cars, huh? At least a cross doesn't have DNA.

dontsufferfools@tvguyhal Are the Anthony's stuck on stupid or what? "How to Win Friends and Influence People" is available at the local library.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:41 pm

MsGurl, I must have missed something....WHAT trooper? HELP
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:42 pm

Can you imagine this foursome all living under the same roof. OMG. Maybe they'll become "swingers" :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:48 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:MsGurl, I must have missed something....WHAT trooper? HELP

At approximately 10:45pm the ladies put out a 911 call. Before anyone could respond they saw a State Troopers vehicle parked and pulled up behind it, the Anthony’s peeled off, but the Milstead’s with ’strobe lights’ flashing also pulled over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:50 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:Can you imagine this foursome all living under the same roof. OMG. Maybe they'll become "swingers" :lol!:
🇳🇴 affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:52 pm

MsGurl wrote:Let me try this again...My post don't get posted every time I try...Very odd..

Anyway I was asking ..Do you think Milsteads may have lied to the trooper about who he was and that's why he didn't question what THEY were doing?

Glad to not be alone. I did notice some times we get a screen that pops up wanting us to save or edit our message. Not sure why we only sometimes get that and other times not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:55 pm

This is what I missed most about CSO is the humor in this ugly case. :lol:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Ok, thanks MsG. Just watched that video. OMG.
Wouldn't it be something if they can actually have them arrested? Well, it sounded like maybe their lives were in danger. Someone could have been hurt. Jeez, sounds like the Ants have turned in to "gangstas" affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:02 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:Ok, thanks MsG. Just watched that video. OMG.
Wouldn't it be something if they can actually have them arrested? Well, it sounded like maybe their lives were in danger. Someone could have been hurt. Jeez, sounds like the Ants have turned in to "gangstas" affraid

I wouldn't be surprised if G had a gun on him last night.What are they thinking? They have no say over what's put on that land. :x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:05 pm

If they want a say so then they should buy the swamp land or sit down and shut up. I do believe it was their daughter that chose that spot to throw Caylee away like trash. Their anger is so misplaced. If they keep this up some one will get hurt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:14 pm

I didn't want to say anything at the time since I'm the anti-teddybear as a lawn ornament girl, but . . . . when the memorial was first moved, George said it smelled really bad down there and that's why everything was moved . . . . LIAR. There was no smell whatsoever. I thought I was crazy so I asked my husband if he smelled anything and he didn't either. Just thought I'd get that off my chest since they've made me mad again! :roll:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Here's the other side of the story.

Women file complaint about car chase involving George and Cindy Anthony
Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
5:58 PM EDT, June 2, 2009

Lois Peters of St. Cloud talks Tuesday, June 2, 2009 outside the Orange County Sheriffs department after filing a complaint about George and Cindy Anthony. (RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL / June 2, 2009)

Orange County investigators are looking into a complaint filed by two St. Cloud women who say they were chased by George and Cindy Anthony after the women caught Cindy removing a cross from the former makeshift Caylee memorial site.

Lois Peter, 56, said she went to the site on Suburban Drive on Monday night with her 13-year-old granddaughter and two adult friends to leave a cross and see if anyone would take it.

They arrived about 8:30 p.m. and watched the site from their car. That's when they noticed Dennis Milstead of Kid Finders Network, and friend of the Anthonys, driving up and down Suburban Drive.

They moved their car and Milstead followed them, Peter said. They left the neighborhood and Milstead, who was with his wife, did not follow.

Here's MORE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:28 pm

lindamarie wrote:Glad to not be alone. I did notice some times we get a screen that pops up wanting us to save or edit our message. Not sure why we only sometimes get that and other times not.

It could be two things. If you hit preview, it will show you what your message is going to look like, then you have to hit send to post it.

If somebody else posted something in the topic while you were writing your post, it will notify you that a new message has just been added while you were writing your message. It then says that you can consult the last message posted below and decide if you want to modify yours or post it anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:32 pm

t2smith wrote:
lindamarie wrote:Glad to not be alone. I did notice some times we get a screen that pops up wanting us to save or edit our message. Not sure why we only sometimes get that and other times not.

It could be two things. If you hit preview, it will show you what your message is going to look like, then you have to hit send to post it.

If somebody else posted something in the topic while you were writing your post, it will notify you that a new message has just been added while you were writing your message. It then says that you can consult the last message posted below and decide if you want to modify yours or post it anyway.

I've been using the quick reply box so that may be what my problem has been...

I have noticed the new message added but only once..I'll be sure to watch for that and make sure that's not it..Thanks for reminding me. ;)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:47 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:04 pm

Thanks so much for that video. That was most DEF George and his vehicle. I pray the State kicks their asses all the way to Orange County jail!!!! And the land owner needs to come out and make a statement.

lovemysam, that video is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:34 pm

lovemysam, you are hilarious!!! That was about the funniest thing I have seen to date!

Can't you just hear it now...Conway isn't aware of any incident, so I bet Spindy isn't either....I can just hear her gum-chewing-KC-closet-raiding-wardrobed-bristle-brush-headed-imbecile excuse for what happened....you know it will be BS!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:45 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:Can you imagine this foursome all living under the same roof. OMG. Maybe they'll become "swingers" :lol!:

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Thanks. Thanks a lot. I'm going to need a LOT of therapy to get the images out of my head now...

How will Dennis ever get all that chewing gum out of his pubes???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:25 pm

Paige wrote:

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Thanks. Thanks a lot. I'm going to need a LOT of therapy to get the images out of my head now...

How will Dennis ever get all that chewing gum out of his pubes???
Oy Vey!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, I want my supper to stay down! :pale:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:30 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:13 am

The land owner where Caylee's Memorial had been has been removed; however, the land owner says HE DID NOT REMOVE IT. The Ants are saying neither did they. Here is the article.

Land Owner Says He Did Not Remove Caylee Memorial
Stuffed Animals, Religious Objects Had Lined Site
POSTED: 2:55 pm EDT May 27, 2009
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EDT May 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The owner of the property where the remains of slain toddler Caylee Anthony were found did not remove a massive makeshift memorial that had accumulated on the site, listing agent Tina Martin said.

Caylee's grandparents George and Cindy Anthony and the Orange County government have also said they did not remove the memorial.

Please click above for the entire article.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:20 am

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The Anthonys also say their daughter didn't kill their granddaughter.

It's a good thing that humans aren't like Pinocchio, having a nose that grows longer with each and every lie told. If that were the case, I'd be getting poked in the azz all the way up here in Ohio by the Anthony family's noses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:09 pm

If this is true, and the Milsteads have moved in with the Ants, wonder how Lee feels about the new "tenants"? Remember, he stated on his depo that he had moved back "home" to help his family financially. Well, that house doesn't look THAT big....
I was also wondering if anyone had heard anything about mallory. The way she looked on the news the day the remains were found, I'd say she was pretty much preggers for sure. Looked about 4-5 months, which would mean she would have already given birth, if she was indeed in the family way. I'm sure they would want to keep this a "secret". Wouldn't want it all over the news, and it certainly would be. How would anyone find that news out? Could it be found in the Birth Records in Orange County? confused affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Casey Anthony: Will George and Cindy be charged?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:14 pm

I love the way Conway said George was almost ran over. Like I lost all respect for that guy totally. And after we found out caylee was cremated and he stood on camera and lied about it. These people are nuts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next