Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Anthony’s and Milstead’s Do After Dark/BOMBSHELL!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What the Anthony’s and Milstead’s Do After Dark/BOMBSHELL!! - Page 2 Empty Re: What the Anthony’s and Milstead’s Do After Dark/BOMBSHELL!!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:14 pm

I love the way Conway said George was almost ran over. Like I lost all respect for that guy totally. And after we found out caylee was cremated and he stood on camera and lied about it. These people are nuts.

Back to top Go down

What the Anthony’s and Milstead’s Do After Dark/BOMBSHELL!! - Page 2 Empty Re: What the Anthony’s and Milstead’s Do After Dark/BOMBSHELL!!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Between this and the video that Tracey has up about the phone interview with CA on fox news July 21, these Anthony's have made themselves look even more stupid than they already are. Where did these people come from? 🇳🇴

I, here by thank the good Lord above that my last name is not Anthony and I have not one drop of their blood running thru my veins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:36 pm

And one more thing....

Didnt Milstead have that play strobe light taken away when he was arrested for impersonating a cop the last time?

THEN, they do this cross breaking after dark so no one would see them because they are all a bunch of cowards. What is Brad Conway thinkin'? Are they paying him $$$$ with their blood money? I dont get it...They all look like a bunch of lunatic's and theyre bringing BC down with them. Class-LESS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:21 am

unleashthelawyers wrote:Can you imagine this foursome all living under the same roof. OMG. Maybe they'll become "swingers" :lol!:

OHHHH NASTY... That thought left a taste in my mouth Bleach wont wash out...... is there a vomiting smiley anywhere?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:12 am

Hilarious!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:19 am

Anthonys To Be Questioned Regarding Complaint

POSTED: 4:50 pm EDT June 4, 2009
UPDATED: 6:28 pm EDT June 4, 2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2