Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Kesse, 24, abducted in Jan 2006 in Orlando/$1 million reward will be offered until Feb. 24/ veiled threats on the family’s Web site/7 Years missing as of 1/24/13.

4 posters

Go down

Jennifer Kesse, 24, abducted in Jan 2006 in Orlando/$1 million reward will be offered until Feb. 24/ veiled threats on the family’s Web site/7 Years missing as of 1/24/13. Empty Jennifer Kesse, 24, abducted in Jan 2006 in Orlando/$1 million reward will be offered until Feb. 24/ veiled threats on the family’s Web site/7 Years missing as of 1/24/13.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:00 pm

visit her parent's website: http://www.jenniferkesse.com./
(interviews & links on that site for several Dateline & 48 Hr. Mystery Interviews w/her parents) Her parents have been tireless advocates for their daughter, trying to keep her story in the media, competing with stories on Caylee Anthony, & begging for Search efforts to locate the remains of their daughter. Tim Miller w/TES has made several trips to assist the family & try to bring Jennifer home.

Kesse, who managed timeshare finances at a real estate company, was last heard from the night of Jan. 23, 2006, and never went to work as scheduled the next morning.

Her abandoned car was discovered about a mile from her Orlando home. Surveillance video taken on the grounds of her apartment complex shows an unknown man parking her black Chevrolet Malibu on the afternoon of Jan. 24th, 2006.

TODAY: 8-1-09 A New Search is Underway!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,536040,00.html?test=latestnews

In January of this year, a convicted killer contacted Kesse's father saying he had information about his daughter's disappearance. David Russ, who in May was sentenced to death for the 2007 murder of 58-year-old Madeleine Leinen, asked to meet with Drew Kesse about Jennifer.

Since Jesse has been missing, yet another girl is missing from a nearby neighborhood bar since May 2009,Tracey Ocasio, 27. James Hataway , a person of interest in that case is jailed on an unrelated charges.

Is there a link in the disappearances of these two beautiful young ladies & could the abductor be the same person?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Kesse, 24, abducted in Jan 2006 in Orlando/$1 million reward will be offered until Feb. 24/ veiled threats on the family’s Web site/7 Years missing as of 1/24/13. Empty Re: Jennifer Kesse, 24, abducted in Jan 2006 in Orlando/$1 million reward will be offered until Feb. 24/ veiled threats on the family’s Web site/7 Years missing as of 1/24/13.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm

I wonder what prompted another search. Thank goodness they have not given up looking. If it was my child I would never give up. Thanks for posting this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Kesse, 24, abducted in Jan 2006 in Orlando/$1 million reward will be offered until Feb. 24/ veiled threats on the family’s Web site/7 Years missing as of 1/24/13. Empty Re: Jennifer Kesse, 24, abducted in Jan 2006 in Orlando/$1 million reward will be offered until Feb. 24/ veiled threats on the family’s Web site/7 Years missing as of 1/24/13.

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:03 pm

I was living in Florida when she went missing. Her parents are class act's - NOTHING LIKE THE ANT'S!

LE thinks the man who allegedly abducted Tracy Ocasio is responsible for Jennifer's death. This is far from over. I saw the crime rate for Florida - off the chain!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:17 pm

wrapitup,

the thing that bothers me is that I read most of the papers around Orlando & south florida & the crime as you stated is off the chart.

I am appalled at all the missing children, the brutal murders of the Billings family, missing children, duckett, haleigh, adji. Jennifer & Tracey, it is disturbing how many MISSING & murdered there are in fla., so many without any resolution of a BODY or the person turning up.

Just in Orlando, people are being murdered in home invasions, sex offenders hanging out at Disney World & the water park, I don't follow all those murders but the % is high. I wonder what % are solved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:27 pm

Art, I wish I had the answer for all the missing and murdered in Florida. I lived in Cocoa Beach, 45 minutes away. The only place in Orlando I liked going to was the airport!! Orlando scares the hell out of me. It is sad, because it used to be the place everyone wanted to go on vacation. Now, it has a bad rap due to Casey. The Ant's home and the place where Caylee was found are as big of an attraction as Disneyworld!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:19 am

Speaking of the high crime rate in Florida....
Jennifer Kesse, 24, abducted in Jan 2006 in Orlando/$1 million reward will be offered until Feb. 24/ veiled threats on the family’s Web site/7 Years missing as of 1/24/13. 05crim10

Florida has the second highest. Looks like S.Carolina has the highest if I am reading this map right. Maybe law makers in Florida need to look at this better. TX is the one of our biggest states and their crime rate is lower than Florida. Maybe it is because the darn jails in Florida have a revolving door. Back to the subject seems to be a rash of young adult women vanishing with out a trace. I know they have been looking at one man who may be involved in Jennifer Kesse disappearance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:48 am

lindamarie,

thanks for pointing this out to us. I live in Louisiana & we are a small state, but look at our numbers.

At one time, before Katrina, we were # 1 in violent crimes & murders. SINCE KATRINA, we have again been # 1 in violent crimes & murders.

NEW ORLEANS seems to be a breeding ground for VIOLENT CRIMES, GANGS/uneducated kids hanging in the streets praying on TOURISTS! The National Guard still patrols the streets in N.O. but, the rates continue to rise. It is said, in N.O., due to the lack of State attorneys & prosecutors since Katrina, NO ONE will testify against the murderers for fear of retaliation. There is no one to protect the witnesses.

BUT, the problem in Fla., is also sky high. The thing that burns my butt up about the Fla. situation & missing young women, is Caylee Ant's case. I am a passionate advocate for JUSTICE for CAYLEE but the MEDIA seems to have IGNORED all these other REALLY IMPORTANT cases, especially Haleigh's, & focused on the ANT family as they seem to have become "Entertainment." There has been a lot of focus on J. Kesse's case because her parent's have demanded it, have done everything possible to keep her story alive, but ALWAYS taking a back seat to the Anthony case.

I wish they would just get to the end of KC's case, so, OTHER, important cases in Fla. can be focused on & hopefully resolved for their familes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Intense Search Under Way For Kesse, Ocasio

Trained Volunteers Use K-9 Units, ATVs

POSTED: 8:16 am EDT July 31, 2009
UPDATED: 1:14 pm EDT August 2, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A large-scale search effort continued Sunday morning to find two missing Central Florida women.

Jennifer Kesse has been missing since 2006, and Tracy Ocasio disappeared in May.

Video: Search | Video: Still Hope | Crime Tracker

http://www.wesh.com/news/20235363/detail.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:38 am

wrapitup,

thanks for sharing link.

Possible link between J Kesse & Ocasio:

http://www.wesh.com/video/19659852/index.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:56 pm

Yep, they think this Galloway person killed both and some other women that have gone missing.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:30 pm

J. Kesse dad will be on JVM tomorrow night, Wednesday along with Tracey Ocasio's mom. They will discuss similarities in the cases, the overlapping.

Tracey's mom is on JVM right now, Tuesday evening, a tip came in on her car & LE is re-focusing on a suspect,James HATAWAY.

Both girls were seen in the vicinity of the TAP room, a neighborhood sports bar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Yes, I saw that. Hopefully, the tip will lead to something viable!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mayhem Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:15 am

Ohhh -- a new set of eyes are reviewing this case. Good News!! Hope this new set of heros can find something "missed" earlier. Here's the link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/9/kesse_evidence_gets_fresh_review.html

mayhem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:58 pm

A huge reward has been offered in hopes of finding Jennifer Kesse, a Central Florida woman who has not been seen in nearly four years.

Wednesday night, her father, Drew Kesse, announced a $1 million reward for the safe return of his daughter.

Kesse was 24 when she vanished on Jan. 24, 2006, near her condominium at the Mosaic at Millenia apartments.

Investigators said they had few clues to go on and made no arrests, but they believe she was abducted.

The $1 million reward will be offered until Feb. 24.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/6/1m_reward_offered_in_kesse_case.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Mr. and Mrs. Kesse were on HLN a few weeks back saying they think their daughter is alive and is involved in the sex trade business, that she has been forced into this lifestyle.

The Kesse's are wonderful people. The complete opposite of another Orlando couple we have come to know.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Kesse, 24, abducted in Jan 2006 in Orlando/$1 million reward will be offered until Feb. 24/ veiled threats on the family’s Web site/7 Years missing as of 1/24/13. Empty Despite threats, search goes on

Post by Nama Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:31 am

Despite threats, search goes on

Drew and Joyce Kesse’s lives changed forever on this day four years ago.
Their daughter — and oldest child — was abducted near her Orlando condominium.
Jennifer Kesse, a 24-year-old financial analyst, left her home on Jan 24, 2006, to go to work.

She never made it. There were no signs of struggle at her condo.
Since Jennifer’s disappearance, her parents, who live in Bradenton, have turned their vehicles into mobile billboards with images of Jennifer and phone numbers, hit the national television circuit, and started a Web site flooded with images of her and information about her case.
They’ve done it all in the hopes that someday Jennifer might be found.
Her story has even been featured on the Maury Povich and the Montel Williams shows, which are replayed heavily abroad, according to her father.
“People are aware of Jennifer,” said Drew Kesse. “She’s all over.”
Yet while many people have reached out to the family with words of encouragement, the intense media exposure has come at a price.
There have been countless threats, Drew said, in written form on the guest book at www.jenniferkesse.com and a some by phone.
Pictures of a smiling Jennifer with sandy blonde hair and green eyes have been copied off her family’s Web site and used on dating and adult Web sites.
A man in Ghana heard Jennifer’s story and said he was holding her for $6.2 million.
Another man, Andrew S. Haley, made a video toting himself as the “Catch Me Killer” on YouTube and claimed to kill 16 people, including Jennifer, according to an indictment filed last year in Hall County, Ga. He offered to give clues to see if people could catch him.
Authorities did catch him, but he never killed anyone. He faces charges of making false statements.
“It’s weird crap,” Drew said.
But it hasn’t all been like that.
On their Web site, one person writes, “My heart goes out to your family. I can’t even begin to understand how you feel.”
Others ask questions about Jennifer: “The folks on the forum are starving for information about Jennifer, everyday things, that might seem unimportant to most people. ... Did she have long term goals? What is her favorite color? What is her favorite take out food?”
People in more than 60 countries have contacted the Kesses to say they’ve heard Jennifer’s story, Drew Kesse said.
The threats begin
Things took a sinister turn, however, when someone began making veiled threats on the family’s Web site.
“I know what you drive. I see where you live. I go where you go. ... I hope you’re not in an accident,” read one entry in the guest book, obtained through court documents.
Threat after threat followed. The last being just last week. Drew Kesse said he has removed 100 pages off the Web site from the same person.
“Don’t threaten someone’s family who has been taken and we don’t even know where she is now. Don’t do that to my family,” Kesse said.

http://www.bradenton.com/news/story/1999750.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Criticism Explodes Over Newly Founded "Caylee's Fund".

Drew Kesse, the father of missing 24-year-old Jennifer Kesse, also of Florida, came out swinging against the Anthonys stating publicly that the Anthonys are “a disgrace and an insult to every missing person and their families.” The missing girl's father went on to say "Let’s make this very clear, Caylee was murdered. She was never missing and should not ever be considered missing at any time during the entire ordeal. Caylee has never been the center of anything since she was killed. Everyone else in her family has, but the true victim. Let’s get one thing straight right now, Dr. Phil, you are a pimp for this garbage,” Kesse wrote. ”The Anthonys and this new foundation are the biggest insults to every missing person in America today. Dr. Phil, after the show airs and you make a donation to their new scam, have on real families of the missing.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Criticism Explodes Over Newly Founded "Caylee's Fund". - National Crime & Justice | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-justice-in-national/criticism-explodes-over-newly-founded-caylee-s-fund#ixzz1XIM56pfm
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Kesse, 24, abducted in Jan 2006 in Orlando/$1 million reward will be offered until Feb. 24/ veiled threats on the family’s Web site/7 Years missing as of 1/24/13. Empty Jennifer Kesse: Orlando woman has been missing for 7 years today

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:00 pm

Jennifer Kesse: Orlando woman has been missing for 7 years today

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/20668032/jennifer-kesse-missing-orlando-woman-seven-year-anniversary-of-disappearance?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8224915#ixzz2Iws1PcYg

MUST SEE VIDEO!!

I will never forget this case when it broke. I was living in Florida then.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:04 pm

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
6:43 a.m. EST, January 24, 2013

Today marks the seventh anniversary of the disappearance of Jennifer Kesse, a 24-year-old Orlando woman who vanished without a trace.

Kesse was reported missing from her condominium near the Mall at Millenia off Conroy Road in 2006. Police believe she was abducted.

She failed to show up for work at Central Florida Investments on Jan. 24. Her car, a Chevrolet Malibu, was found two days later, abandoned at a condominium complex about a mile from where she lived.

Police released a grainy surveillance video of a person who is believed to have dropped off the vehicle, but that person has not been identified.

Orlando police have devoted countless hours physically searching for the woman, have submitted her case to various multi-agency panels and once dedicated a full-time detective to help solve her case. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI have also reviewed the case.

Kesse's family has been outspoken since she disappeared and holds on to hope that she will be found.

Kesse is one of three missing Orlando women whose cases have drawn national attention. In May 2009, Ocoee resident Tracy Ocasio vanished after she was seen leaving a MetroWest-area bar with James Hataway.

Hataway remains the prime suspect in Ocasio's disappearance, but has not been charged in connection to her case. He is serving a life sentence in an unrelated attempted murder case involving another young woman.

In November 2011, Michelle Parker, a 33-year-old mother of three vanished. She was last seen dropping off her two youngest children with their father, Dale Smith, at his home in east Orange County. Smith remains the prime suspect in Parker's disappearance but has not been charged with any crimes in connection to the case.

Significant monetary rewards are offered in all three missing person cases.

Anyone with information about the disappearances of Kesse, Ocasio or Parker or their possible whereabouts can call Crimeline at 1-800-423-8477.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-jennifer-kesse-missing-anniversary-20130124,0,5218533.story
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:11 pm

David Lohr
david.lohr@huffingtonpost.com

Jennifer Kesse Of Orlando Missing 7 Years

Posted: 01/24/2013 7:33 am EST | Updated: 01/24/2013 8:18 am EST

Seven years ago on Thursday, the lives of Drew Kesse and his family were forever changed by the sudden and unexplained disappearance of his daughter, Jennifer Kesse, who was 24 when she vanished in Orlando, Fla.

For seven painful years, there has been no joyous celebration of Jennifer Kesse's birthday. No merriment at holiday get-togethers and no commemoration of her past or future accomplishments.

"It is the cruelest and most hurtful torture anyone could possibly do to another person. If we could get to hell, it would be an upgrade from where we are at right now," a heartbroken Drew Kesse told The Huffington Post.

There is, unfortunately, no benchmark for the amount of pain that families of the missing must endure. There is no crystal ball to consult that will provide comfort in the knowledge that it will eventually end. For the Kesses, the pain of not knowing may end tomorrow -- or it could go on indefinitely. That, according to her father, is the worst part of all.

"Our lives will never be the same," Kesse said. "This has taken a permanent toll on us physically and psychologically. There is not a part of our life that is not affected by it. I don't even know how to describe it. It's beyond heartbreak. I can actually feel pain, physical pain, in my heart. The stress, the anxiety, the pain on every level -- I don't wish it on anyone."

The daily pain for the Kesses is rooted in the events of Jan. 24, 2006. On that day, the Kesses received a phone call from a co-worker of their daughter, who said Jennifer Kesse did not report for work at Central Florida Investments that morning and did not call in sick. Her co-workers said it was completely out of character.

"I called her phone at approximately 10:15 a.m. that day and it went directly to voicemail," Kesse recalled. "She had had a cellphone since she was 14 or 15 and it never went directly to voicemail, so at that point I felt something was wrong."

Kesse contacted Orlando police and the managers of his daughter's apartment complex. The apartment management reported back that her car was not in her parking space, and she was not inside her apartment. Concerned, the Kesses made the two-hour drive from their home in Bradenton to Orlando.

"When we got to her condo, we used a spare key we had and opened the door," Kesse said. "Nothing was really out of order inside. The shower had been used and the bathroom was a little sloppy with clothes and hair stuff. She had a few items of clothes on the bed, like she was deciding what outfit to wear that morning, but everything seemed fine inside the condo."

By 4 p.m. that day, family and friends of Jennifer Kesse had launched a full-scale hunt. Searches were conducted of the area and fliers were made and distributed within the immediate area of her condominium, located next to the Mall at Millennia in Orlando.

A promising lead developed on Jan. 26, 2006, when Kesse's car was found abandoned at a condominium complex roughly one mile from where she lived. Valuables were found inside the vehicle, leading police to believe Kesse was not the victim of a robbery or carjacking. Police bloodhounds tracked a scent from where the car was found to Kesse's condo, but the trail ended there.

Police received another clue from surveillance footage from the condo complex where Kesse's car was found.

On the video, an unknown person can be seen parking the car and waiting approximately 30 seconds before exiting the vehicle and walking away without looking back. Despite intense media coverage of the video, the gender and identity of the driver remain a mystery.

"We cannot find that person," Drew Kesse told HuffPost. "We don't have any answers and we are no closer than we were that day. We have had over 1,400 leads. None of them leading to a point where any law enforcement agency can tell us to this day right, left, up or down. She vanished from her door and they just don't know."

Prior to her disappearance, Jennifer Kesse had confided in friends that construction workers at her condominium made her feel uneasy. The building was new when she moved in, and only about half of the 447 units were occupied. Work was still being completed on the building and some of the workers were permitted to stay inside unoccupied units. No evidence has ever been found linking any of the workers to her disappearance.

"It is absolutely possible that a construction worker abducted her and Jennifer is in one of those buildings -- buried in the ground and has not been found yet," Kesse said. "They were building condos behind hers at the time and they were pouring concrete the day after she was taken."

He added, "Anything could have happened to Jennifer and on our end that is the horror of it. When you have nothing to go on, everything is possible."

For seven years, the search for Jennifer Kesse has continued without a major break.

"We don't care what happened, why it happened, who did it or why," Drew Kesse said. "We simply want Jennifer -- the good or the bad. Is the possibility Jennifer is still alive good? No, it's not. Is there hope for a miracle? Absolutely. We've seen it -- Jaycee Dugard has come back. Elizabeth Smart has come back. People do come back, but they are very [few and far] between."

Jennifer Kesse's family members said they have spent their life savings on the search, but won't give up.

"I've lost my life, but that doesn't matter. It's just a side effect of a heinous crime," Drew Kesse said. "What does matter is it's time for someone to speak up. There is still a $5,000 reward. Take it. It's there. Go to a lawyer, be protected, but please -- it's been seven years. We just need a break for Jennifer, not for us, but for Jennifer. She needs to come home."

At the time of her disappearance, Jennifer Kesse was 5 feet 8 and 135 pounds. She had shoulder-length sandy blonde hair and green eyes. Anyone with information or who would like to donate to search efforts may do so at Findjenniferkesse.com. Tipsters may also call the crime line anonymously at 800-423-8477.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/jennifer-kesse-missing_n_2536613.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Kesse, 24, abducted in Jan 2006 in Orlando/$1 million reward will be offered until Feb. 24/ veiled threats on the family’s Web site/7 Years missing as of 1/24/13. Empty Jennifer Kesse's Parents Mark Missing Florida Woman's Birthday

Post by Wrapitup Tue May 21, 2013 8:35 am

David Lohr
david.lohr@huffingtonpost.com
Posted: 05/20/2013 2:35 pm EDT

Jennifer Kesse should be celebrating 32 years of life today. She should be with friends and family, and she should be looking forward to many more birthday celebrations.

Should be, could be, would be -- these words all evoke pain and heartache for her family.

Unfortunately, there have been no joyous birthday celebrations for Jennifer since she turned 24, though there have been many vigils and prayer circles.

In 2006, Jennifer vanished in Orlando, Fla., without a trace. For seven long years, her parents have spent every waking minute of every single day waiting and hoping for answers in her disappearance.

However, there will be no celebration today. For the Kesse family, Jennifer has not aged in their eyes since the day that she vanished.

"She will remain 24 forever," Jennifer's father, Drew Kesse, told The Huffington Post.

The daily pain endured by the Kesse family is rooted in the events of Jan. 24, 2006. On that day, the Kesses learned their daughter did not report for work at Central Florida Investments and did not call in sick. Her co-workers said it was completely out of character.

Calls by Jennifer's parents to her cellphone went directly to voicemail.

Drew Kesse contacted Orlando police, and then he and his wife made the two-hour drive from their home in Bradenton to Orlando.

Inside their daughter's apartment, the Kesses found nothing out of order. The shower had been used and a few items of clothing were laid out on the bed, but there were no obvious signs of foul play.

By 4 p.m. that day, family and friends of Jennifer had launched a full-scale hunt. Searches were conducted of the area, and fliers were made and distributed within the immediate area of her condominium, located next to the Mall at Millenia in Orlando.

A promising lead developed on Jan. 26, 2006, when Jennifer's car was found abandoned at a condominium complex roughly one mile from where she lived. Valuables were found inside the vehicle, leading police to believe she was not the victim of a robbery or carjacking. Police bloodhounds tracked a scent from where the car was found to Jennifer’s condo, but the trail ended there.

Police received another clue from surveillance footage from the condo complex where Jennifer's car was found.

On the video, an unknown person can be seen parking the car and waiting approximately 30 seconds before exiting the vehicle and walking away without looking back. Despite intense media coverage of the video, the gender and identity of the driver remain a mystery.

Prior to her disappearance, Jennifer Kesse had confided in friends that construction workers at her condominium made her feel uneasy. The building was new when she moved in, and only about half of the 447 units were occupied. Work was still being completed on the building, and some of the workers were permitted to stay inside unoccupied units. However, no evidence has ever been found linking any of the workers to her disappearance.

For seven years, the search for Jennifer Kesse has continued without a major break. Jennifer Kesse's family members said they have spent their life savings on the search, but won't give up.

But for now, seven long years into their living nightmare, Jennifer's family has only the memories of their beautiful daughter.

"Joyce and myself welcomed Jennifer into our world with our unconditional love," Drew Kesse told HuffPost. "Jennifer has given us so many things to remember her by and try and live up to. She is our firstborn and our love for her will never wane — it will only increase as we go on in this life without her present in ours."

The Kesse family is asking people to celebrate their daughter's birthday today by donating blood in her name.

"We, her family, are active blood donors, and it does save lives," Kesse said.

At the time of her disappearance, Jennifer Kesse was 5 feet 8 inches tall and 135 pounds. She had shoulder-length sandy blonde hair and green eyes. Anyone with information or who would like to donate to search efforts may do so at Findjenniferkesse.com. Tipsters may also call the crime line anonymously at 800-423-8477.

"After the events of the past two years, as we have seen five long-term missing loved ones return home," Drew Kesse said, "it gives this family renewed hope that ... Jennifer [will be] found. She is loved and missed beyond what words can tell or convey. Please keep her in your thoughts and prays."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/20/jennifer-kesse-birthday-florida_n_3287048.html?utm_source=Alert-blogger&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Email%2BNotifications
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down