Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anthonys will testify for THE STATE!

4 posters

Go down

The Anthonys will testify for THE STATE! Empty The Anthonys will testify for THE STATE!

Post by artgal16 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wesh.com is reporting that the Anthonys will testify for the state. Wow,
what a position they will now be in. Now we will see if, as many believe, Jose
Baez will try to throw the Ants (or Cindy) under the bus.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

The Anthonys will testify for THE STATE! Empty Re: The Anthonys will testify for THE STATE!

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:16 pm

WHAT! Wow this is BOMBSHELL news for sure, thanks for the post artgal
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

The Anthonys will testify for THE STATE! Empty Re: The Anthonys will testify for THE STATE!

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the Anthonys have already testified through the previous sworn statements and depositions they've given. He said if they try to change their stories at trial to help Casey Anthony then their previous statements can be brought in.

They are locked in and loaded can't get away with telling spindy stories anymore :lol: :P :lol!:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:37 pm

I just hope they are for reals, this is not a soap opera, not a "reality show" this is real life and Caylee depended on them.. crying
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:21 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the Anthonys have already testified through the previous sworn statements and depositions they've given. He said if they try to change their stories at trial to help Casey Anthony then their previous statements can be brought in.

They are locked in and loaded can't get away with telling spindy stories anymore :lol: :P :lol!:

This is so true. If they lie oh man the wrath they would suffer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:28 pm

I wonder how their darling daughter will take this news tho I believed that Baez probably prepared her for this. What is going to be really interesting is when they get dragged back to the Morgan depositions to answer some additional questions. They will have to answer this time consistently with what they have told the state. I bet Casey wont be smiling so broadly next time she is in court!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:42 pm

I wonder if the State gave the Anthony's immunity. Otherwise, I cannot see them doing this.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:59 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 6:42 pm

I wonder if the State game the Anthony's immunity. Otherwise, I cannot see them doing this.
thinking I bet you they did...
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down