Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HaLeigh Cummings Birthday 8/17/2009

+4
CritterFan1
ladyjustice37
cherylz
Wrapitup
8 posters

Go down

HaLeigh Cummings Birthday 8/17/2009 Empty HaLeigh Cummings Birthday 8/17/2009

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:19 am

We will be revisiting HaLeigh's disappearance and paying tribute to her. Here is the Nancy Grace tour of what was HaLeigh's home.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

HaLeigh Cummings Birthday 8/17/2009 Empty Re: HaLeigh Cummings Birthday 8/17/2009

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:36 am

Thanks for the video's, Linda Marie!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

HaLeigh Cummings Birthday 8/17/2009 Empty Re: HaLeigh Cummings Birthday 8/17/2009

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:16 pm

It just makes no sense to me that HaLeigh could be stolen right of her own bed while Misty was right there. Seeing the video tour affirms my believe Misty was not home and it was someone well known to Ron or Misty that took that little girl. How do we create a Memorial for a child who is simply missing? We can't. But we can create a tribute to the smiley beautiful little girl many of us fell in love with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:47 pm

I love this video, but Ron and Crystal were NEVER legally married. Other than that, this video is wonderful!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:10 pm

I love Carly Simon. This is a must see video.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I love Carly Simon. This is a must see video.

It is a must see video. crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:39 pm

Cadaver Dog Focuses on Dumpster in Haleigh Search on Friday, February 27, 2009.
About 3:00 today, three different cadaver dogs hit on the same exact dumpster. They do not know why the dogs hit on the dumpster. This area has been searched before, but this was the first time the dumpster was empty.

Was HaLeigh at one time in there?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,501724,00.html

thinking crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Yea, the fact that cadaver dogs, not blood hounds hit on that area was always in my mind very bad news. These dogs only hit on human decomposition. Are there others in that area that are missing? IDK. :idk:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:13 pm

cherylz wrote:Yea, the fact that cadaver dogs, not blood hounds hit on that area was always in my mind very bad news. These dogs only hit on human decomposition. Are there others in that area that are missing? IDK. :idk:
I asked Cobra about this when we talked on the phone. He said the dogs hit on a bloody kotex.

Now, this is not your typical dumpster. This is a heavy duty construction dumpster. Why would a bloody kotex be in a construction dumpster???????????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:30 pm

Happy Birthday little one.

Leaving your birthday party w/ a bit of anger deep in my heart....
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:32 pm

Cadaver dogs are trained to totally ignore live human or animal scent. Before a cadaver dog can be certified it has proven to be an expert in only hitting on decompositon of human or animal remains. Dogs are trained to know when it is a dead body smell, not a dead animal.!! Sorry, Cobra is really reaching here on the Kotex angle. Menstrual blood is 90 % water anyway.If a cadaver dog can 'hit' on a decomposed body under tons of rubble and also underwater, I am sure the dog would not hit on a Kotex as it is not decomposed. Also, construction site dumpsters are a haven for people with no garbage service. Out in the country you have to take you garbage to the trash dump,if you cannot afford private service. Not always a place close to their home. Lot's of people just toss their garbage into a large roll away container such as used on a construction site, and do not worry about it being illegal. (like they care in Satsuma??) Haleigh may have been in the dumpster during the panic of deciding what to do... After being retrieved out of the dumpster I believe she was thrown in the river next to her house and has since been eaten by an alligator. Pls forgive me for being so blunt. crying
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:06 am

Why would cobra tell you that? faint
I think HaLeigh was once in that dumpster. I was looking again last night at all of the registered sex offenders in that area of where HaLeigh lived. Another faint
How many unregistered ones that had a connection to Misty or Ron? HaLeigh was taken by someone that knew them well enough to know Misty would leave the kids alone after Ron went to work. So what if Misty was there at 7 when grandma took clean cloths to the kids? That don't mean she did not leave after that. After the kids were fast asleep thinking no one would ever know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:22 am

LindaMarie, I agree. I have a feeling that she once was in there and as Critter said was then thrown in the water. So sad all of these cases. These children of God are just thrown away like trash. Makes me ill. 🇳🇴 Barf
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:23 pm

cherylz wrote:LindaMarie, I agree. I have a feeling that she once was in there and as Critter said was then thrown in the water. So sad all of these cases. These children of God are just thrown away like trash. Makes me ill. 🇳🇴 Barf
I also agree with Critter, but do NOT believe she was taken by a sex offender. From all I have heard and read, this is what I think happened:

I think Ron was extremely livid that Misty was on a 3-day bender (the Fri/Sat/Sun before Haleigh's disappearance), on Monday 02/09/09 - he literally found her and dragged her home as he had to go to work. Wouldn't doubt if he was on his own bender in her absence and Mother Teresa or Annette Sykes were watching the kids that weekend.

He gets her in the house, she is still half in the bag and hung over. He goes ballistic - yelling/cursing/screaming/throwing things. Note: We have witnessed 3 out of 4.

Haleigh is already home from school. He is now officially late to work. Calls in, says he w/be in around 6pm. (This would explain what his pastor said on JVM about "he said he worked an 8 hr. shift, came home and his daughter was gone.")

In all the hollering, etc..little Haleigh gets in the middle of it, scared to death. In his rage, he back hands her to her death. Hits her head on a table. Maybe she does not die immediately (remember Natasha Richardson). He knows she is hurt badly or dead & he also knows he cannot call 911 because he will end up in jail and possibly prison, so he tells Misty she has to help him get rid of the body or he will kill her OR tells Misty he will blame it on her. So, she assists him.

Now, this is where I get confused. I feel like they originally put her in the woods behind his trailer until dark - maybe he even had Misty move her after he went to work to the dumpster. But at some point, she was definitely in the dumpster where the cadaver dogs hit. Another part of me says he put her in his car and dumped her at his job - maybe under a barge. This part is hard to think about. Either way, Ron comes up w/the "back door" theory.

At any rate, he has his alibi as he has said countless time. "I don't know, I was at work." Yes, he was...but would love to know when he clocked in and out. This is crucial and LE has NOT confirmed the timeframe.

So, Misty is beside herself. She cleans the place spic and span, calls someone over to help her, possibly this Nay Nay - not sure on who but I doubt she cleaned up or moved the body herself. She gets drunker than a skunk, maybe even took some pills. She probably has no clue what time Jr. went to bed. I am not sure about the "couch bouncing" scenario that Jr. allegedly talked about. But IMO, he probably saw more than most adults have ever seen.

I think the entire back door thing was Ron's idea. He had to come up with something quickly and had to show at work to have an alibi. Misty cannot keep her stories straight. Ron married her to "keep his enemy close (as he told Cobra). He wants to completely throw her under the bus but knows she knows what really took place so it is a continual pissing contest between the two of them.

I don't think he was a "drug informant" but I do think he ratted out who his dealers were and that is how he got off on all his drug charges as there is absolutely no way he could have gotten a slap on the wrist otherwise. Also, I think he is well acquainted with WBG - would bet is one of his drug buddies and really does not care if Misty was off with him, just wanted Misty to watch the kids.

I also think Mother Teresa knows something is up..she probably did not know at first but has put two and two together. Thus, I feel she was leading Cobra on a wild goose chase to possibly get him shot by the ex-marine w/the pig pits. She knows her son has a hair-trigger temper and of course, knows his criminal history. And, there is absolutely NO WAY this woman really believes that Misty is a wonderful babysitter/nanny/gf/wife.

I wrote and posted my theory way back in the CSO days and I still stand by it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:00 am

New video of Teresa Neves:

http://www.wesh.com/video/20423213/index.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:07 am

Balloon Release for Haleigh Cummings

Posted By: Jonathan Feldmann Created: 8/16/2009 11:19:52 PM Updated: 8/17/2009 12:41:13 AM

video of balloon release with Tim Miller. Shows Misty, Teresa and Ron.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=143445&catid=3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Leonard Padilla was on Blog Radio yesterday.
He believes HaLeigh is alive and up in Wisconsin with relatives.
Did you know that Crystal's fiance/step brother has hidden children in the past in his family? Moving them from one location to the next.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:45 pm

Yes, but I don't believe it has anything to do with Haleigh. This is MOO!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:33 pm

LP thought Caylee was alive too at first. I think Haleigh is dead and I think Wraps theory is probably very close to the truth. An accident involving a skirmish between Ron and Misty makes sense and their marriage has to be a major clue. Why tie each other as they did in such a fast manner? I think Misty gets drunk and threatens to tell the truth and Ron beats on her. Thats why they had that little incident about two weeks ago where Ron was arrested when
Misty's family tried to come over and get her. Eventually I think the truth will come out because Misty will get high and tell someone what happened and they will snitch on her. These things move so slow. No arrests in the Robert Manwill case either.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:47 pm

artgal16 wrote:LP thought Caylee was alive too at first. I think Haleigh is dead and I think Wraps theory is probably very close to the truth. An accident involving a skirmish between Ron and Misty makes sense and their marriage has to be a major clue. Why tie each other as they did in such a fast manner? I think Misty gets drunk and threatens to tell the truth and Ron beats on her. Thats why they had that little incident about two weeks ago where Ron was arrested when
Misty's family tried to come over and get her. Eventually I think the truth will come out because Misty will get high and tell someone what happened and they will snitch on her. These things move so slow. No arrests in the Robert Manwill case either.
Yet, they arrested Melissa Huckaby w/in the first 2 weeks of Sandra's death. I think an arrest will come soon in the Robert Manwill case as I believe it is his own mother who killed him. And, what about little Neveah Buchanan?? Now a word!! I doubt Haleigh's case will ever be solved. I think she is long gone dead and nothing left of her. Guaranteed, TM and crew will find nothing!! I pray I am wrong!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:18 pm

I think they got lucky with Huckaby. I forgot about little Neveah too. Too many cases of children being
abused and killed. I swear I know it sounds terrible but Id like to use a rubber hose on Misty to get the truth out of her.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:35 pm

artgal16 wrote:I think they got lucky with Huckaby. I forgot about little Neveah too. Too many cases of children being
abused and killed. I swear I know it sounds terrible but Id like to use a rubber hose on Misty to get the truth out of her.
Doesn't sound terrible at all. Sometimes I think the USA is not strict (for lack of a better word) enough on "suspects" or murderer's.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:02 pm

charminglane wrote:Leonard Padilla was on Blog Radio yesterday.
He believes HaLeigh is alive and up in Wisconsin with relatives.
Did you know that Crystal's fiance/step brother has hidden children in the past in his family? Moving them from one location to the next.
Hmmmm, Crystal knows somebody who knows how to hide children, huh? Interesting. We can hope that this is the case with little Haleigh---rather than the alternative that is so often the case with abductions. Thanks, Charming, didn't know about that fact until reading your post.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:30 pm

Terry, it was discussed on Blog Talk Radio on Sunday. Leonard Padilla and Cobra were discussing it.

I think it is b.s. personally...but you never know. And, Crystal has been cleared as has Ron.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Wrapitup,

You theory sounds very plausible. The thing I wonder is if Mother Neve knows RON has some involvement, why has she contacted M NeJames/Tim Miller?

Ron does have a hair trigger & imo, tirades were probably a "normal happening on a daily basis." Poor Junior.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:31 pm

artnut12345 wrote:Wrapitup,

You theory sounds very plausible. The thing I wonder is if Mother Neve knows RON has some involvement, why has she contacted M NeJames/Tim Miller?

Ron does have a hair trigger & imo, tirades were probably a "normal happening on a daily basis." Poor Junior.
Just from watching the presser w/Mark N and Tim Miller, Ron did not look thrilled. But then again, when does he?? He always looks like he is half in the bag, except that one time NG interviewed him.

And I completely agree with you. The daily tirades were most likely like breathing to them. So sad!! What a way to "live."
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:18 am

If I am not mistaken Mom and boyfriend were arrested in the Manwell case yesterday. I don't have the link at my fingertips but I remember reading that somewhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new here and haven't yet read through all these threads. But I did listen to the BlogRadio show and was indeed surprised by the fact that other children in the family have "gone missing" and eventually turned up. I hope this is just another case of such ridiculousness (is that a word?). However, I am of the opinion that Ron and Misty are the sole suspects in Haleigh's disappearance.
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:22 pm

Oh, and thanks Wrapitup for the link to the balloon release. I hadn't seen it.
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:50 pm

frogs wrote:Hello everyone! I'm new here and haven't yet read through all these threads. But I did listen to the BlogRadio show and was indeed surprised by the fact that other children in the family have "gone missing" and eventually turned up. I hope this is just another case of such ridiculousness (is that a word?). However, I am of the opinion that Ron and Misty are the sole suspects in Haleigh's disappearance.
Frogs, you have joined great company as most of us feel exactly the same way. Feel free to peruse all the threads!! And welcome!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Thanks, Wrapitup! On the BlogRadio show it seems that most people believe Ron to be completely innocent. I think Ron did something to Haleigh (maybe accidentally, maybe not) and Misty was either in on it immediately or shortly thereafter. I think he promised to marry her if she kept quiet. I think I saw crocodile tears from him in his initial news appearances. Unfortunately I've seen too many of these kinds of tears, and they're getting easier and easier to spot! There. I've said it. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:22 pm

You can get it off your chest anytime here!!! I feel exactly the same way and so do many others.

Unfortunately, I do not believe she is alive. I think she is and has been long gone and we will never know what happened and no one will ever be arrested!! I hope I am wrong!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Wrapitup wrote:You can get it off your chest anytime here!!! I feel exactly the same way and so do many others.

Unfortunately, I do not believe she is alive. I think she is and has been long gone and we will never know what happened and no one will ever be arrested!! I hope I am wrong!!

Unfortunate and I hate to admit but I agree and may God prove me wrong any day for my thoughts!
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Welcome frogs! You will like this site and the people who post here.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down