Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do YOU think will happen in the Casey Case?? Will she walk or NOT??

+7
TerryRose
cherylz
CritterFan1
NiteSpinR
ladyjustice37
Juanita
Wrapitup
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do YOU think will happen in the Casey Case?? Will she walk or NOT?? Empty What do YOU think will happen in the Casey Case?? Will she walk or NOT??

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:19 pm

This was started under Caylee so I am moving it here:

Predictions in outcome of Casey Anthony case.....
Booklover Today at 15:00

[b]What do you think the outcome will be in the Casey Anthony case?
Booklover

Re: Predictions in outcome of Casey Anthony case.....
Wrapitup Today at 15:17

Acquited and dead in a month.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

What do YOU think will happen in the Casey Case?? Will she walk or NOT?? Empty Re: What do YOU think will happen in the Casey Case?? Will she walk or NOT??

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Guilty with life in prision. (a girl can dream)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What do YOU think will happen in the Casey Case?? Will she walk or NOT?? Empty Re: What do YOU think will happen in the Casey Case?? Will she walk or NOT??

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:19 pm

No. She will not walk. I HAVE to believe that Caylee will get justice. 😢 Even if there is no smoking gun (which there may still be yet), they have enough circumstantial evidence to convict the monster who took her life. Besides, when the jury hears everything the prosecution will present, how can they come up with ANY OTHER PERSON that could have done it? Jurors are not stupid... and I believe the jurors at KC's trial will do what is right. :lol:

I am torn whether I want her to get the death penalty or life with no possibility of parole. I am a strong believer in the death penalty, and I think it will terrify her to receive that punishment, but I also like the idea of her spending her WHOLE life in prison with NO PROSPECT of ever getting out. If she receives the death penalty, she will be on death row in a private cell. If she gets life w/o parole, she will be in general population where they HATE baby killers! So they each have good points as far as punishment for KC. :bom:

Just so long as she gets one or other..... I may decide which one for sure I want her to get as the trial gets closer. But also, having said that, I STILL want the state to go for the death penalty. :twisted:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:42 am

June 8 news from Orlando Sentinel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:10 am

when we first posed this questions i think probably all of us (who believe shes guilty) were convinced theres no way she would walk, i mean look at the evidence, its clear cut.

but since then, bozo has made such a circus, kronk is being blamed for everything including having a role in the murder, her parents havent stopped their media tour, and then theres the boat, and it goes on and on...

at this point, nothing would surprise me. i hope i'm not becoming complacent.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:36 pm

kronk is being blamed for everything including having a role in the murder

I have heard nothing of this. Is this real? Documentation? Media? I would not be suprised but........
is this true?

Juanita wrote:when we first posed this questions i think probably all of us (who believe shes guilty) were convinced theres no way she would walk, i mean look at the evidence, its clear cut.

but since then, bozo has made such a circus, kronk is being blamed for everything including having a role in the murder, her parents havent stopped their media tour, and then theres the boat, and it goes on and on...

at this point, nothing would surprise me. i hope i'm not becoming complacent.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:38 pm

How can we say, we have yet to see/hear all of the evidence?
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:50 pm

no, Kronk is not an official person of interest in caylees death according to LE, but according to the mood i've seen in the blogging world, people have been suspicious of him, and this is fed by bozo.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

What do YOU think will happen in the Casey Case?? Will she walk or NOT?? Empty JURY

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:32 am

If they can not appoint a fair and impartial Jury, does this mean KC just walks away and back to her Party Life?

Allen Moore the Public Information Officer for Orange County Corrections stated he had been on the job for 12 1/2 years and no other case has generated this much Media activity for such a long period of time. Over 500 Media Outlets contact them for info on KC's Case.
I found this info on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nothing but negative press. Can the Defense offer up anything... anything at all that would shed a different light on his client?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:16 am

The odds are against KC. My only worry is there is room for reasonable doubt due to sloppy lazy LE searches. Caylee should have been found in July within a week or two. Baez will point the finger at many other people to create reasonable doubt. I feel like if we can get an impartial jury and all the circumstantial evidence is presented to them no reasonable person will have any doubt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:56 am

Bozo or the Ants have not given any reasonable explanation for why Casey gave two different stories for her "abduction". There is no kidnapper, there is not Zenaida. All bozo can say is casey is going through "ugly coping"

until we hear something that doesnt insult our intelligence we are just going to have to call that trunk stain for what it is. a trunk stain in the mothers car.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:37 am

Juanita wrote:no, Kronk is not an official person of interest in caylees death according to LE, but according to the mood i've seen in the blogging world, people have been suspicious of him, and this is fed by bozo.

I understand what you are saying now.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:39 am

Juanita wrote:Bozo or the Ants have not given any reasonable explanation for why Casey gave two different stories for her "abduction". There is no kidnapper, there is not Zenaida. All bozo can say is casey is going through "ugly coping"

until we hear something that doesnt insult our intelligence we are just going to have to call that trunk stain for what it is. a trunk stain in the mothers car.

I agree with what you are saying here, so...... if the nanny story is used then no 'ugly coping' because they would contridict each other....? correct?
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:52 am

My only concern is the mess with Kronk and Cain. It might make a jury acquit her.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:13 am

You are right about that...
Wrapitup wrote:My only concern is the mess with Kronk and Cain. It might make a jury acquit her.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:58 am

Thought you might find this interesting.....

Nostradamus predicted a verdict of not guilty in the Casey Anthony murder trial in a four-verse poetic quatrain written almost 500 years ago - in the 16th century.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:06 pm

thats great!! now it remains to be seen whether this is really a writing from nostradomas or a hoax. in any case, its a good story.

i always wanted to know more about nostradamus but never found the time.

personally, i dont think anyone can predict the future in a literal sense, but i believe they can in a philisophical sense. such as "i wouldnt be surprised if such and such happened"

IMO if you break down society and the universe into its basic buillding blocks, you will find that its quite simple, and nostradamos was probably just really smart.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:38 pm

Just like Snaz I am a strong believer in the death penalty too. the part of me that wants her to get life is very vindictive. It makes me happy to think of her old before her time, dry skin, dead eyes after about 60 years in the slammer. The other part of me wants to put her in my trunk in the middle of the hottest summer and duct tape her mouth and polish it off w/a heart sticker.
no matter what, she is guilty and I do think lady Justice will prevail against this thing that calls herself a human being's case.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:27 pm

I hope she gets life in prison w/out the chance for parole. I can see her getting about 20 years though, due in part to as Lindamarie said to sloppy police work. Let us just hope there is a "smoking gun" out there, that will be the nail in her coffin.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Life in prison without the possibility of parole....EVER frying pan
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:32 pm

ladyjustice37 wrote:Thought you might find this interesting.....

Nostradamus predicted a verdict of not guilty in the Casey Anthony murder trial in a four-verse poetic quatrain written almost 500 years ago - in the 16th century.

This mumbo jumbo comes from the same dupes that gave Nostrildumass credit for predicting Hitler, or Hister as the story went. At least in this case someone is making the connection before the fact. Casey might as well dump Bozo since some whack job playing with a stick and a tub of water 500 years ago has already acquitted her.

Here's the real quatrain:

Pizza smell and crazy Mama,
In the same year as Obama,
Iced her baby and placed a sticker,
Blamed it on a migrant fruit picker!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Lynne wrote:
ladyjustice37 wrote:Thought you might find this interesting.....

This mumbo jumbo comes from the same dupes that gave Nostrildumass credit for predicting Hitler, or Hister as the story went. At least in this case someone is making the connection before the fact. Casey might as well dump Bozo since some whack job playing with a stick and a tub of water 500 years ago has already acquitted her.

Here's the real quatrain:

Pizza smell and crazy Mama,
In the same year as Obama,
Iced her baby and placed a sticker,
Blamed it on a migrant fruit picker!
Lynne, this is the post of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One question, who is the migrant fruit picker?????????????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:56 pm

Ridiculous about Nostradamus' quatrain. I have the book but can't look it up because it has been lent out and not returned. Speaking of him, the book I own had 2 letters in the center of it to the king (or 1 to the king and 1 to his son, don't remember). People are always talking about the impossible to understand quatrains, but, when it comes to accurate predictions of world-wide events or trends in general, those 2 letters are very plain---and somewhat alarming.
Unless there is some really shocking new evidence to be revealed in the case, and, based upon what is known up to the present, I do not think she can walk. I think she will get life.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:04 pm

ladyjustice, this is VERY interesting. I've watched that Nostradamus movie a hundred times; Read a LOT about his predictions. My kids used to love to watch the movie and talk about how it did seem there was some truth to some of his predictions.
How awful would this be? I surely hope he was just having a "bad day" the day he had this "prediction". affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:30 am

jeepers i didnt answer the questions.

i think she will spend MANY years in prison partially for child endangerment im sure of that... and.. i hate to sound skeptical..... even if found guilty, im not sure if she will get life. i dont think she will get DP. even if her fingerprints are found on the duct tape around caylees mouth. thats the situation IMO

there were no witnesses, she did not confess, the body decompsed so there is no evidence of what actually occurred to the body except the duct tape, but even if she admits she put it there (i dont think she will take the stand) she can always come up with an accident story or an ugly coping story.

Last edited by Juanita on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:34 am

Juanita wrote:jeepers i didnt answer the questions.

i think she will spend MANY years in prison partially for child endangerment im sure of that... and.. i hate to sound skeptical..... even if found guilty, im not sure if she will get life. i dont think she will get DP. even if her fingerprints are found on the duct tape around caylees mouth. thats the situation IMO

there were no witnesses, she did not confess, the body decompsed so there is no evidence of what actually occurred to the body except the duct tape, but even if she admits she put it there (i dont think she will take the stand) she can always come up with an accident story or an ugly coping story.
If she doesn't walk scott-free, I agree with everything you said. Unfortunately!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:52 am

me too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:57 pm

I'm sorry, I just don't see how anyone can accuse the authorities in this case of sloppy work...... you can't ALWAYS find a body within a few weeks. And once Fay hit.... well, what else can I say? If you haven't ever seen a storm like that, they make quite a mess. And I think KC hid that poor child in all that brush and probably even covered her over with a thin layer of dirt. The brush was VERY thick in those woods. She may still not have been found if Fay hadn't hit. Maybe that is what caused her to surface, who knows?

I think the Orange County and State of Florida law enforcement authorities have done an exemplary job... with the exception of Cain. But IIRC, they weren't even in the right area when Cain was called there......

I may be inaccurate in some of my thinking here, but I still believe LE has done a great job in this case. After all, THEY are not the ones out on NATIONAL TV running their mouths on a regular basis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Juanita wrote:jeepers i didnt answer the questions.

The problem as I see it with this theory is SCOTT PETERSON: no witnesses, no confession, decomposed bodies, mostly a circumstantial case.....and he got the death penalty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:17 pm

well snaz, there actually WAS a witness. it was scott petersons girlfriend who, bless her heart, was the smoking gun to getting him convicted. he told her that he lost his wife, before his wife went missing. also, scot petersons wife was pregnant, so this was two murders.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:30 pm

Snaz you know I disagree at least in part of LE doing an excellent job. They waited 24 hours to take the car into evidence which gave CA and GA time to clean it up (which they did) They had the dogs right there not 1/2 a mile away and that area was never searched by the dogs before Faye hit. By that time it was too late to find Caylee. And here is something else they could have done. They could have not arrested KC the next day and let her run lose and followed her closely. If they had played it cool maybe KC would have hung herself. They could have put taps on her phone a GPS on all the families cars etc. They arrested her so fast that KC had a lawyer before 24 hours went by after her arrest. LE could have done a better job is what I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Juanita wrote:well snaz, there actually WAS a witness. it was scott petersons girlfriend who, bless her heart, was the smoking gun to getting him convicted. he told her that he lost his wife, before his wife went missing. also, scot petersons wife was pregnant, so this was two murders.

She was a witness, but she was not an EYE witness.... she could only testify to what Scott told her.... and witnesses in the Anthony case can testify to what KC told them...Caylee was with the nanny, at the beach,, etc. They are similar in the fact that there was no EYE witness... that is what I was referring to. No one SAW Scott Peterson kill his wife.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Ir's OK, Lindamarie...you can disagree with me...LOL 8)

Actually, I had forgotten some of those things.... but I still wouldn't call it a "sloppy" job.... I guess that was really my point. You can always look back in hindsight and do things differently with different outcomes. But IMO, they haven't done sloppy work.... nothing that will cause KC to walk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Snaz wrote:Ir's OK, Lindamarie...you can disagree with me...LOL 8)

Actually, I had forgotten some of those things.... but I still wouldn't call it a "sloppy" job.... I guess that was really my point. You can always look back in hindsight and do things differently with different outcomes. But IMO, they haven't done sloppy work.... nothing that will cause KC to walk.

Your right they did not do a sloppy job. I do wish for Caylee sake they would have thought this out better. Thanks for being a sweetie. ❤
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Snaz wrote:
Juanita wrote:well snaz, there actually WAS a witness. it was scott petersons girlfriend who, bless her heart, was the smoking gun to getting him convicted. he told her that he lost his wife, before his wife went missing. also, scot petersons wife was pregnant, so this was two murders.

She was a witness, but she was not an EYE witness.... she could only testify to what Scott told her.... and witnesses in the Anthony case can testify to what KC told them...Caylee was with the nanny, at the beach,, etc. They are similar in the fact that there was no EYE witness... that is what I was referring to. No one SAW Scott Peterson kill his wife.

thats TRUE! ok i'll have to think about this comparison then. ttys
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:26 am

It does appear on the surface that LE could have done more to locate Caylee's body, but we have to remember the main reason for the delays was because KC had them looking for a Person, not a place. If you can get past stupid, arrogant and lazy Deputy Cane, IMO the Investigators did everything humanly possible to verify the information KC was giving them. They were busy following up on even the most insignifigant of tips and leads. If the Officers had been given the impression that the area was searched already, going back over it would seem like a waste of manpower that was needed on other leads. No Investigation is conducted perfectly and the DA and Grand Jury decide if there is enough proof to go ahead with a trial (please correct me if I'm wrong about this).

I know this isn't the place for this but it didn't seem worth posting a new Topic on.
I heard today that KC's behavior behind bars is CRAZY at times, listed as some of the reasons she's doing jumping jacks and pushups. That's not crazy thats KC knowing full well what the Media is saying about her. The Psycho Killer doesn't want to be seen as a chunky monkey!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:39 am

NiteSpinR wrote:It does appear on the surface that LE could have done more to locate Caylee's body, but we have to remember the main reason for the delays was because KC had them looking for a Person, not a place. If you can get past stupid, arrogant and lazy Deputy Cane, IMO the Investigators did everything humanly possible to verify the information KC was giving them. They were busy following up on even the most insignifigant of tips and leads. If the Officers had been given the impression that the area was searched already, going back over it would seem like a waste of manpower that was needed on other leads. No Investigation is conducted perfectly and the DA and Grand Jury decide if there is enough proof to go ahead with a trial (please correct me if I'm wrong about this).

I know this isn't the place for this but it didn't seem worth posting a new Topic on.
I heard today that KC's behavior behind bars is CRAZY at times, listed as some of the reasons she's doing jumping jacks and pushups. That's not crazy thats KC knowing full well what the Media is saying about her. The Psycho Killer doesn't want to be seen as a chunky monkey!

And what do you call the fact LE did not take the car in to evidence right away knowing what they were smelling, an oversight? No it was a huge mistake. Valuable evidence was lost. The dogs hit on the car, they hit in the backyard so they had a very good idea right away Caylee was dead. They knew KC was lying that is why they arrested her the next day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:50 am

i trust dogs. i saw nature on pbs last night about two working dogs, one was a bloodhound. it showed how she was trained to be a police dog for Massachusetts. i think casey washed off that shovel in the back yard. it was clean when she returned it. the stain in the car indicated the body leaked. casey needed the shovel to lift the body. 2 hours she had the shovel? plenty of time to go to the park and back. if i were the neighbor, i probably wouldnt have noticed if she left and came back. i dont remember but i think he didnt specify whether she left or not.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:23 am

Thought/note: I read in another thread 'not quote by me' and I cannot remember where, who or when but.....
someone mentioned that when George got the gas cans back from Casey that he may have placed them in the back yard, while putting fuel in his lawnmower or weedeater and this could have transferred the decomp.

Again----THESE ARE NOT my thoughts and I am taking no credit for this.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:59 am

ladyjustice, i have long thought about the shovel causing "hits" in the back yard but it never occurred to me that GA might have laid the cans down in the grass to refill a lawnmower or weed eater. Thanks for sharing this.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:13 pm

ladyjustice37 wrote:Thought/note: I read in another thread 'not quote by me' and I cannot remember where, who or when but.....
someone mentioned that when George got the gas cans back from Casey that he may have placed them in the back yard, while putting fuel in his lawnmower or weedeater and this could have transferred the decomp.

I'm not sure I would buy this theory simply for the fact that the dogs hit on the playhouse and the sandbox..... I don't think GA would put the gas cans in those two places. Just my thought....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:52 pm

ladyjustice37 wrote:Thought/note: I read in another thread 'not quote by me' and I cannot remember where, who or when but.....

OH that makes alot of sense too! thanks
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:33 pm

with KC Dream team,,,, I think whos Ever seen the Phil Spector case,, That is how I see this Case,,, I year later He was convicted....But This MAn HAd the Money Where Is The ANTHONYS getting there Money!!!! I really want to see more to convict the Bi@@@@,,,,,No more said!!!
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:28 am

lindamarie wrote:
NiteSpinR wrote:It does appear on the surface that LE could have done more to locate Caylee's body, but we have to remember the main reason for the delays was because KC had them looking for a Person, not a place. If you can get past stupid, arrogant and lazy Deputy Cane, IMO the Investigators did everything humanly possible to verify the information KC was giving them. They were busy following up on even the most insignifigant of tips and leads. If the Officers had been given the impression that the area was searched already, going back over it would seem like a waste of manpower that was needed on other leads. No Investigation is conducted perfectly and the DA and Grand Jury decide if there is enough proof to go ahead with a trial (please correct me if I'm wrong about this).

And what do you call the fact LE did not take the car in to evidence right away knowing what they were smelling, an oversight? No it was a huge mistake. Valuable evidence was lost. The dogs hit on the car, they hit in the backyard so they had a very good idea right away Caylee was dead. They knew KC was lying that is why they arrested her the next day.
I don't recall reading that any member of LE smelled KC's car.. only that dogs had hit on it. Maybe they didn't take the car because they were focused on the hits in the backyard instead. They were looking for a body that was obviously not in the car.
I trust dogs too, but why didn't they hit on the smell of death all over that car like everyone else seemed to have noticed.
I have no idea why LE didn't take the car right away or why Cindy admitted to cleaning it, but didn't remove the garbage and empty pizza box.

My Father was a Police Officer when I was growing up... I always try casting a positive light on them, but I admit sometimes they make it really hard for me to reach the light switch!

don't sound so condescending... its very unbecoming.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:23 am

NiteSpinR wrote.....

I don't recall reading that any member of LE smelled KC's car.. only that dogs had hit on it. Maybe they didn't take the car because they were focused on the hits in the backyard instead. They were looking for a body that was obviously not in the car.
I trust dogs too, but why didn't they hit on the smell of death all over that car like everyone else seemed to have noticed.
I have no idea why LE didn't take the car right away or why Cindy admitted to cleaning it, but didn't remove the garbage and empty pizza box.

LE HAD to smell the car. According to reports, the car STILL smelled weeks & weeks later, when the defense team went it to check it out. If it smelled bad enough for the Anthony's when they brought it home & still smelled weeks later...It was in between that time that LE had the dogs there.

MY opimion on the hits in the backyard was probably either CA emptying dirty water (that she used to clean the car), or KC had decomposition on her hands & went to the backyard to look for a place to put Caylee. Changed her mind but had "touched" things back there.

Oh & the pizza box & garbage was removed BEFORE the car got home. Remember...the guy are the tow yard took it out for GA & LE went back & got it out of the dumpster?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:19 am

F.Y.I Timeline
July 15, 2008- Cindy calls 911
July 16, 2008- KC spends the morning & afternoon leading LE on a joy ride around Orlando. In the pm she is arrested for suspected child neglect, and lying to Authorities.
July 17, 2008- Cadaver dogs search the Anthony's, LE takes possession of the car and the neighbors shovel. KC is formally charged with Child Neglect, Providing False Statements to LE and Obstructing a Criminal Investigation.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Personally speaking, the more discovery that we see.....scary stuff. She should not walk, but this media frenzy and including our blogging has opened up a brand new world for trials/courtroom. This is bigger than OJ - he could only wish. She will walk because of the media and mistakes w/ the prosecution or she will get life. Yet to be seen. I do not think she will ever see the DP. She has an excellent, above standing, DP attorney.

JMO
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:29 pm

After this autopsy report today, I don't think KC is going to be "walking" anywhere, except maybe from her bed to her toilet Barf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:42 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:After this autopsy report today, I don't think KC is going to be "walking" anywhere, except maybe from her bed to her toilet Barf
So would you say it is a safe bet her "beach trip" she is planning after the trial will be called off?? :lol!: Barf Barf
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:07 pm

I don't think she will walk and personally, I'd like to see her light up the night's sky like the Space Shuttle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next