Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do YOU think will happen in the Casey Case?? Will she walk or NOT??

+7
TerryRose
cherylz
CritterFan1
NiteSpinR
ladyjustice37
Juanita
Wrapitup
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do YOU think will happen in the Casey Case?? Will she walk or NOT?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do YOU think will happen in the Casey Case?? Will she walk or NOT??

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:07 pm

I don't think she will walk and personally, I'd like to see her light up the night's sky like the Space Shuttle.

Back to top Go down

What do YOU think will happen in the Casey Case?? Will she walk or NOT?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do YOU think will happen in the Casey Case?? Will she walk or NOT??

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:19 am

I think she really deserves the Death Penalty. However, I think she'll get life in prison. This needs to be without the possibility of parole, of course. I wish someone would put duct tape on her mouth, several times & tightly as she did with Caylee, and then handcuff her hands behind her back. Let her sit like that for awhile after taking her picture which will have the caption, "How does it feel, Casey?" :roll:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:58 am

You know, I have never felt KC could walk away from this. However, I am concerned, for the first time since this ever made the news. I just worry they will NOT be able to convince 12 people that KC committed 1st degree, premeditated murder. I just think they could argue just as easily it was an accident, and she panicked, or something else.
BUT.....what hangs her, as I've always said from the beginning, is KC's arrorgance and words. When you try to fit HER story into the facts of the case, it just doesn't fit. And why do people lie? To cover up for something they have done or don't want anyone to know about.
So, no, I don't think she will walk. I do worry if the state can prove degree premeditation. But I think there is enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:34 am

it will be very hard to prove that this was a premeditated murder even without the advantages of of caseys young age pretty face and middle class life.

however her actions after the murder, hiding lying making up tons of stories, and even after going to jail CONTINUING to make up stories is a clear indication of a very coldhearted mother.

the jury cant prove premeditation, but they wont let her get away with much more.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:05 pm

The death penalty troubles me. I think it is appropriate but might be too much for a jury to handle without evidence of a murder.

I think this case and the outcome will boil down to the jury.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Im torn on wether or not i want her to get the death penalty. A lifetime stuck in prison, would 'cramp' her style more than a sudden and possibly not very painful death by lethal injection. We now know caylee suffered, suffocated. Her little lungs were on fire the last few moments her life before she lost consciousness. She was aware she was feeling that because of her mother.

If they give her the death penalty, do it someway she's guaranteed to suffer like her daughter did. :evil:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:43 pm

I've always said to put duct tape all over her face with a little red sticker, put her in her own trunk in 110 degree Florida heat. She can fry!!! KC will never walk, IMO. Whip
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by rlmnurse Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:02 pm

I don't think she will walk, too much damning evidence. I personally would like her to get life as the needle will put her out of her misery too soon...let her see what like in prison is like, and besides she may get death while in the pokey, I am from Wisconsin and look what happened to Dahmer...that is what is going to happen to Baez's girl!!!
rlmnurse
rlmnurse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Tracy276, You avatar is a hoot! It took me a while to figure out that is Casey in the electric chair! affraid too funny :lol!:

With juries, it's always a crap shoot. She has a very competent attorney now with Andrea Lyons on board. I'm wondering if there is even a possibility they could plea bargain this out now that they have a real attorney on board other than Baez who to me seemed to be reluctant to plea bargain for fear he wouldn't get as many photo ops if case was settled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:23 am

Wildflower wrote:Tracy276, You avatar is a hoot! It took me a while to figure out that is Casey in the electric chair! affraid too funny :lol!:

With juries, it's always a crap shoot. She has a very competent attorney now with Andrea Lyons on board. I'm wondering if there is even a possibility they could plea bargain this out now that they have a real attorney on board other than Baez who to me seemed to be reluctant to plea bargain for fear he wouldn't get as many photo ops if case was settled.

Thanks Wildflower. Yes, I love my avatar. however, I think Jeanne thought it was me at first. Sorry if it wasn't you Jeanne. I have CRS remember?? LOL! But yep, I like it.

As far as KC and the DP, we all have to remember there may be one jury for guilt/innocence and another for sentencing. I don't know if that's how they do it in FL. Anyone know? Or it could be the same jury. However, that will be in two phases, regardless. One to determine guilt/innocence. And then another part to determine her sentence and whether the DP will be imposed. This is how Scott Peterson's was and a lot of other's I remember.
Also, unfortunately after seeing the autopsy report, I have mixed feelings on if I could impose the DP. I would need to KNOW for positive, 100 % or at least 99% a person did the crime to impose the DP.
Unfortunately, I think some who say the state is using the DP as a tool to get her to plea, is looking more and more feasible. Please let there be more evidence to show she positively did this with premeditation.

Bottom line though is, KC didn't care what happened to Caylee, even IF she hadn't intended to kill her. Or she would have told SOMEONE and not told ALL her lies. That in my opinion, is enough for the DP. For pete's sake, she was her MOTHER!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:08 am

You know what worries me? Yest. I went on a well-respected site and read a well-respected blogger's views-and you know I got angry. To me this case is black and white. Why are ppl still saying it was an accident and she freaked and put the tape on her after death? She wouldn't have bothered to go through that trouble. IMO. For me at least, it is so obvious-cause of death--asphyxiation. If one can't breathe, one dies. Brain damage w/in 4 min. and brain death w/in 10 min. That is a long time to suffer. I really think it is preposterous that some still think this was an accident w/ resultant cover-up. To me that is her only defense. But I truly believe that this was pre-meditated and an intentional murder. If fellow bloggers continue to find alternate scenarios what will jurors do? To me the smoking gun is the duct tape caused her death. It is so obvious to me, at least. (I understand the whole point of blogging is to share possible theories, etc...) Maybe once they see the photos-reality will set in.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:11 am

Its not even just the Ductape Cherylz, but the fact that there is evidence asphyxiation occured in the trunk of Casey's car, and her daughter is dead with ductape wrapped around her nose and mouth. It definitely looks like that is their smoking gun, indeed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:41 am

Cherylz, I am with you..... especially after reading the autopsy report, I have NO doubt that KC intentionally killed Caylee. Before that, I guess, I sometimes wavered back and forth about whether it ultimately could have been an accident. But I am NO LONGER wavering. She suffocated that poor child.

I still just can't help but believe that there is a STRONG possibility that since there was more than one piece of duct tape over her mouth, that a fingerprint was protected between two layers. Duct tape holds prints like crazy and when you have one between two pieces, it can definitely be protected from the elements, animals, etc. I'm thinking that may be their smoking gun......

I believe KC fought with CA on June 15, and took Caylee from the home and sometime later that night (or early morning hours of June 16) killed her..... Father's Day 2008 was the last last time anyone saw Caylee alive..... George is lying.

As always, JMHO..... :babymonkey:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rlmnurse Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:05 am

After reading that autopsy report I too am convienced that it was murder and no accident. Looking at Casey rage on the jailhouse video tells me casey and Cindy fought and casey left the house in a rage with Caylee screaming and crying. Now here is where I got stumped mainly because of the chloroform in air sampling. Did Casey Choroform Caylee while still in her rage and then wrap the duct tape around her nose, mouth head while in that rage keeping Caylee in the trunk? I can picture this in my mind. Body fluids are released soon after the death. Casey then goes back to the house when she knows no one is home and tries to figure out what to do.
She thinks about staging a drowning thus the ladder by the pool. dogs hitting in back yeard, Casey realizes she can't get the duct tape off easily so she wraps Caylee in the plastic garbage bags and places her in the laundry bag and puts her back in the trunk. Pool chemicals can give off chloroform as well so maybe Casey actually duct taped Caylee whike she was awake!!!

Then on June 24th when Greorge almost gets a look inside the trunk Caset realizes she has to get rid of the body FAST so she drives around the cornor and dumps the body.

I remeber that Casey had asked for permission to help search for Caylee when she was on house arrest but it was denied. I think Casey did confide in someone ??? maybe Lee and was hoping she could go at this time and move the body.

Just my thoughts.
rlmnurse
rlmnurse

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:51 am

I no longer think that she had the decency to drug her 1st. I think she did this in a rage to suppress her cries, and that Caylee was awake. I shudder to think this, but she probally threw her in the trunk to hasten death. Do we know what gas was omitted in the trunk, according to that report, that is consistent w/ being deprived of O2? All I can think of is cardon dioxide or lactic acid-these are omitted as the body is deprived of O2.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:12 pm

I on the other hand, think that if Baez tries to create reasonable doubt using Konk and Cain, he will be shooting himself in the foot or should I say sticking the needle in Casey's arm. :dancingbanana: .

It is not that hard to believe Kronk's story. Yes, Cain screwed up and that's not good but the police had so many tips coming in that it got to the point where apparently, he just considered it another person crying wolf.

What makes Kronk's story believable is that he used to be a bounty hunter who was working as a meter reader right there by Casey's house ...and just like the rest of us heard the jail house conversation where Casey stressed that Caylee was very close to home and Kronk spent a lot of time in that neighborhood. His story just seems so credible to me.

I think Baez will be making a big mistake if he tries to use the "Some other dude" did it defense, but then I don't get the impression that Baez is very smart :headbashing: either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rlmnurse Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:22 pm

cherylz wrote:I no longer think that she had the decency to drug her 1st. I think she did this in a rage to suppress her cries, and that Caylee was awake. I shudder to think this, but she probally threw her in the trunk to hasten death. Do we know what gas was omitted in the trunk, according to that report, that is consistent w/ being deprived of O2? All I can think of is cardon dioxide or lactic acid-these are omitted as the body is deprived of O2.

We know chloroform...and that had to come form sonwhere...
rlmnurse
rlmnurse

Back to top Go down

Post by rlmnurse Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Of the 51 chemicals identified from Anthony's trunk carpet sample,

According to the lab report 80 percent were consistent with decompositional events, the report said.

Nearly all the compounds present in early human decomposition were detected in the trunk samples if their concentrations were high enough to detect, the report said.
rlmnurse
rlmnurse

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:48 pm

rlmnurse wrote:Of the 51 chemicals identified from Anthony's trunk carpet sample,

According to the lab report 80 percent were consistent with decompositional events, the report said.

Nearly all the compounds present in early human decomposition were detected in the trunk samples if their concentrations were high enough to detect, the report said.
IMO she decomposed in the car, but was not drugged first, i really think that sick "thing" placed the tape all over her lower face, placed her in the trunk and was like "There, i showed that beotch that is my mom". Like rlnurse said, we all saw the scary jailhouse video of KC morphing into an evil monster. THAT is the last face Caylee ever saw. Poor thing, scared in the trunk of a car unable to get a breath. makes me sick, just sick. I too think either the body or the shovel used to lift up the black bag to place in the laundry bag was placed in the yard at some point. OR when the ants tried to shampoo out the smell in the trunk they poured shampoo water out on the yard. We will never know. :lightning:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by rlmnurse Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm

Good thought..I never thought of the shampoo water.
rlmnurse
rlmnurse

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm

Critter...that is just what I think. :(
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:29 am

I am the old artnut from CSO, I am using arttart for this site. (feeling frisky, LOL!)

IMHO, it's all about the "31 days." No smoke & mirrors & Scream Team can come up w/any believable excuse for this behavior. And as NG always says, "Tot mom looked under every bar stool in Orlando & was on a stripper pole w/her push-up bra." That always makes me laugh when NG says that, but, at trial, it will be no joke & I pray those pictures are admited to show exactly what she was doing when precious Caylee was discarded.

I enjoyed reading the contributions & thoughts, so complex, so much to digest. Thanks Friends.

Last edited by arttart on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out a word)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:38 am

welcome frisky art! LOL :purpledino:

arttart wrote:I am the old artnut from CSO, I am using arttart for this site. (feeling frisky, LOL!)

IMHO, it's all about the "31 days." No smoke & mirrors & Scream Team can come up w/any believable excuse for this behavior. And as NG always says, "Tot mom looked under every bar stool in Orlando & was on a stripper pole w/her push-up bra." That always makes me laugh when NG says that, but, at trial, it will be no joke & I pray those pictures are admited to show exactly what she was doing when precious Caylee was discarded.

I enjoyed reading the contributions & thoughts, so complex, so much to digest. Thanks Friends.
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:51 pm

I don't think she will be acquited but stranger things have happened , just look at OJ. That was an open and shut case, he gained like 50 pounds it seems like before the trial, plus he has artharitis and supposedly he was told to stop taking his meds before trial and his hands were swollen, so of course the damn glove didn't fit!! UGGG, but anyway so there is always the possability she could walk. BUTTTTTTTTTT, there is so much outrage about what Casey did, I don't think that she would last back in the real world for more than a few hours at the most. She would have to go underground, cut her hair gain 200 pounds, change her name and move to the moon, if she wanted to live to see the next day, remember all the protesters, imagine what would happen if the jury came back not guilty... OMG!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:01 pm

I don't think that she would last back in the real world for more than a few hours at the most. She would have to go underground, cut her hair gain 200 pounds, change her name and move to the moon, if she wanted to live to see the next day, remember all the protesters, imagine what would happen if the jury came back not guilty... OMG!!!!!

i agree with you! she will be burned alive if she sets foot out of that jail free!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:59 am

I don't think this case is going to trial. I believe KC's fingerprints are on that duct tape. There is a lot more evidence we are not aware of. I see a plea deal of LWOP.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Hi, michele! :flower: It's great to see you here! Big Hug I hope you're right. I truly hope those fingerprints are on the duct tape. Casey needs to spend her remaining years in prison. Her partying days are over. Let George & Cindy move closer to the prison that will hopefully soon be Casey's permanent home. They can visit her there and hold her hand for hours. :lol!: ROFLMAO
michele c wrote:I don't think this case is going to trial. I believe KC's fingerprints are on that duct tape. There is a lot more evidence we are not aware of. I see a plea deal of LWOP.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:51 pm

I have to say, it has been nice this past week with NO news on Casey at all!!!!! I get really tired of all of her, Bozo's, the Ant's and Conway's drama.

We have a good year until the trial. So, until another doc dump is released, Bozo walks off the case or Casey confesses (w/Never happen) - what more could any of them do to get more media time??

Honestly?? I am certain they will think of something as None of them are able to stay out of the public eye for very long.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I have to say, it has been nice this past week with NO news on Casey at all!!!!! I get really tired of all of her, Bozo's, the Ant's and Conway's drama.

We have a good year until the trial. So, until another doc dump is released, Bozo walks off the case or Casey confesses (w/Never happen) - what more could any of them do to get more media time??

Honestly?? I am certain they will think of something as None of them are able to stay out of the public eye for very long.

You are so right. At the very least, we can expect another Jerry Springer type episode at the memorial site or another motion by Conway to supress something to try to garner more sympathy for the Ants.

I am not as optimistic as some. I don't think that Casey's fingerprints were found on the duct tape or that information would have been released to the defense in hopes they would plea bargain. I hope I am wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2