Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

+11
laga
prayerbone
janie
adelacruz
CritterFan1
ladyjustice37
Juanita
Wrapitup
TerryRose
Cory
mommyof3kids
15 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 18 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by Cory Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:45 pm

prayerbone wrote:Ur so right Cory it just doesn't compute the next day?? Anyhow ur 100% sure he said it on the following day , i remember because he stated it as you looked for Leah driving in the car..

Um..Cee Cee here!!! ROFLMAO (you crack me up!!) That's right!! I'm thinking on a FINAL comment to Alexis...should be a doozy!!! I have decided to put my last 2 cents in at CSO as I don't have the time or energy to respond to a damn fool like that. I dunno.... I guess LE (being CPD, Coos County Sheriffs Office, Oregon State Police, Major Case Team and the FBI), my entire family, and myself are "just wrong"!!!! Whatever!!

Cory

Back to top Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 18 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:48 pm

by Cory Today at 2:50 pm

lindamarie wrote:
Yes a lot of us were worried about you. I hope you saw the changes I made on Leah public thread. I wanted her memorial to stand out among the others.

OMG!!!!!!!! It's beautiful!!!

Cory.. YAY, I was getting ready to send a search party out for you girl!! LOL... I saw your response over at CSO WTG :cheers: wonder what her response to THAT will be??? LOL.
I do have to say this going back and forth between 2 sites is making my head spin faint
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:49 pm

I know i said i'd wait before asking them to step up to the plate and contact you , but that was the final straw !!! How's he/she going to be straight with you, they cant be honest about what they told you 24 hrs after Leah went missing !!!

I'm not holding my breath about him contacting anyone ..

Last edited by prayerbone on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Wheres you mum Aimi ???? :|

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:52 pm

by prayerbone Today at 3:50 pm

Wheres you mum Aimi ????
:scratch: :idk:
Maybe I should be sending out a search party for treaves??
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:56 pm

by prayerbone Today at 3:49 pm

I know i said i'd wait before asking them to step up to the plate and contact you , but that was the final straw !!! How's he/she going to be straight with you, they cant be honest about what they told you 24 hrs after Leah went missing !!!

I'm not holding my breath about him contacting anyone ..

And she is completely avoiding other questions then gives the wrong to another.. Andy.. we could be mad at you for not waiting.. but I think we have someone more important to be angry with... LOL Alexis frying pan frying pan Eeewww
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:14 pm

:oops:

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:18 pm

prayerbone wrote::oops:

Why this imbarassed face???? Don't you do that to yourself Andy!! I mean it!!!! You are one of the biggest supporters I have..... :cheers:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:18 pm

hehe just teasing ....Wheres Treavessssssss

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:21 pm

But i should of waited , she might of made some more howlers , might still !!

But u know his answer did make me think !!

Q Was Kristen one of the four Nick as mentioned?
A I wasn't with her till the next day..

Man u could read a fair bit either way into that answer

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:25 pm

On a lighter note just heard ur America's got talent winner WOW he as some lungs , amazing singer !!

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:39 pm

Yikes i might be a bit behind over here , i just watched him on our tv :shock: He sang opera , when was that final?

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:44 pm

lindamarie Today at 4:23 pm

Where is treaves? You guys are awesome the way you support Cory. This is to Cory does Denise have an email? It is a kinship thing since she and I both lost a sister. I would love to hear more about Leah's sister. How is she?

OK I have officially located treaves and told her to report to this thread ASAP.. LOL.. it took a text and 2 phone calls.. sheesh.. I asked her where she had been my whole life.. LOL.. she should be here anytime! stripper stripper
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Haha Aimi u crack me up :lol!:

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Okie dokie then! I have made my last comment at CSO.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:01 pm

by prayerbone Today at 4:46 pm

Haha Aimi u crack me up
I am glad I can make someone laugh :jaw dropping:
I am so sad and happy at the same time. I am thrilled to go on vaca, but will miss our talks about trying to solve this case! I will miss you guys so much while I am on my 4 1/2 day vaca.. but PLEASE promise to send me an e-mail if anything happens... or even just to chit chat... I still get some service out there.. so you never know when I may just pop in here and post a comment Suspect :face: affraid
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:02 pm

by Cory Today at 4:58 pm

:lol!: haven't I heard this before, Cory, LOL.. JK! Muah!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:04 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
by Cory Today at 4:58 pm

:lol!: haven't I heard this before, Cory, LOL.. JK! Muah!!

We shall see.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Just checking in...I wrote something and posted it but it seems to be missing. Wierd. Anyway...I have just been really busy catching the shop up on baked goods and getting ready for a couple of events. I love and miss you all...and I am here for Cory and Leah anytime! Love you~
Teresa peace
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Sure will Aimi saved ur email address !

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:19 pm

by prayerbone Today at 5:15 pm

Sure will Aimi saved ur email address !
;) Thank you Andy!!

OMG, Cory, I read you last post at CSO and WOW women.. YOU GO GIRL BlowKisses You Go Girl
That was extremely, well just the PERFECT response to Alexis!! 👍
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Aims...mommy will text you if anything happens! Muah~ :iluvu:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Cory sometimes if another member is posting on a thread at the same time you will get this extra screen notifying you of that. I miss that screen all the time and find my post did not post. :D I read your post at CSO and it broke my heart, it was perfect and if that did not get to that girl nothing will.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:32 pm

lindamarie wrote:Cory sometimes if another member is posting on a thread at the same time you will get this extra screen notifying you of that. I miss that screen all the time and find my post did not post. :D I read your post at CSO and it broke my heart, it was perfect and if that did not get to that girl nothing will.

Thank you LM! But something tells me she's not done yet! :face:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Going there , to CSO right now, much as I hate to anymore because of this Undecided person and Alexis'
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:05 am

CritterFan1 wrote:Going there , to CSO right now, much as I hate to anymore because of this Undecided person and Alexis'

Aw Critter! You are so sweet! I saw what you said at CSO!! Thank you so much. Couple Hugging I said my last comment over there.....I'm going to be here where I get love and respect. Group Hug
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Dear Friends xoxo

Somehow, I have been checking in at the Lounge and did not realize I should be coming here more often! I wish there was more time in life!

Wow....I have so much to learn on sweet Leah's case. I have to locate the timeline, as I am not up to speed on all that is being discussed.

LOVE to you Cory and to all!
butterfly
xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Hey Everyone!

I was sitting here thinking how September is almost here. I don't know if any of you are aware, but September 25th is National Day of Remembrance for Murder Victims. Last year my friend Jen (who lost a daughter to murder only 4 years ago) and I had a vigil for it. Once again, not a huge crowd, but it was a nice feeling to know that not only were the candles being lit in Coos Bay Oregon, but all around the world.
Last August I was able to atted a National Parents of Murderd Children (POMC) Conference in Irvine California. Soooo many people there! It was beautiful! Sad. Also a reality check for me. I've always known I'm not alone in this world with losing a child, I just didn't realize how much I was not alone. There are so so many victims of violence, some similar to Leah's, some not. Was the best thing I'd done for myself. They have local chapters throughout the states, but our closest one is Portland. I attended only one there as it's too far. The National Conferences are rotated (so to say) like last years was in California and this year is in Ohio. Anyway , they have a website if you would like to check it out - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - do me a favor and click on their National Song. It is Beautiful. (get the kleenex out!) crying
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Cory, Denise...all the biggest hugs to you, sweet loves.
BlowKisses

My very dear friend, Linda, who has now passed...was a member of POMC and it made a great differnce to her life. xoxo

Her 7 yr old daughter, (my daugter's age in our very "safe" community at the time) was raped and murdered by a 14 yr old neighbor boy. As we know, it is not always a stranger that we have to protect our children from.

When little sweet Sarah died, there was a LOT of the same issues, in no information, but not the same problem of not knowing the killer, as she was found, from the stench, behind his waterbed.

Her family lost everything and moved in with us...as they could not function and had little security, and when she finally got the autopsy report over a year later, I ran down the street with it to keep it from her, as I was so afraid of what she would see. It was a good call to look at it first and then slowly move to sharing it...Cory, I hope that you can give someone that resposibility, as it should come from love first...before you have to see the details in black and white. My heart cries in knowing how you will feel.

We hoped little Sarah would find justice, after her dad committed suicide on her grave....it was all so horrendous. But the killer was free at 25 against the psychologist's recommendation. As a minor, I can even understand his being given consideration, but not freedom.

The one thing I will never forget is my friend, Linda, Sarah's mother, saying at the sentencing, that she would always try to help this lost boy and go to her grave doing so, but she did not ever, ever want him free to do this to another family. Quite the statement; he was a severely abused child.

When will it ever stop? Why was Nick so filled with anger...? Did he do it? Out of a moment's anger? Do we know?

All I DO know is that I have a heart full of love for you Cory, and as much as we try, we can never know your pain.

LOVE to the ends of the earth...
xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Thank you Heike! Wow!~That was powerfull! Awesome post! Couple Hugging

I don't want ANYONE here to "know my pain". Because to know it....you actually have to live it. I wish this pain on noone.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:33 pm

Ok...Well....I went to CSO to see if anything had been added.....I had a pm stating that "Klay" was over at RC and in the chat box. So I went to the chat box. It wasn't pretty! You see...Klay is Maegan Edgerten (Nick's girlfriend). We exchanged a few harsh words...I got a pm there asking me if I wanted "Klay" booted.....she was. She admitted to being Maegan. She had no choice.

I'm sure she will be showing up here under some fake name.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Cory...we love you. xoxo It is impossible to say more in some moments. I really feel a lot for Denise also, as she has tried to have a normal young life...with so much being taken from her, forever, too. How hard to cope with all of the challenges so young.

No one can ever know the true pain...it is individual. I wish that if Nick is the guilty party, that they will bring justice to him. If it is possible that it is someone else, I hope they find the same.

We will fight for you until this is solved!

LOVE to your family...and sweet Leah....
butterfly
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:06 pm

Cory wrote:Ok...Well....I went to CSO to see if anything had been added.....I had a pm stating that "Klay" was over at RC and in the chat box. So I went to the chat box. It wasn't pretty! You see...Klay is Maegan Edgerten (Nick's girlfriend). We exchanged a few harsh words...I got a pm there asking me if I wanted "Klay" booted.....she was. She admitted to being Maegan. She had no choice.

Well, if she joins over here - & I know for certain it is Megan, she will be frying pan frying pan frying pan Whip straight away, will not pass GO, definitely w/not collect $200.

We now KNOW for certain it is the mother of Nick's child. I can only imagine the crap he is filling her head with. And, if Nick is talking about Leah and how much he misses her, I would bet that Megan is one jealous female. a fit

WARNING FOR MEGAN: YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!! :evil:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:36 pm

I have read a LOT of details, but everything has felt so uncertain in a way, I do not know what is believed for certain...pardon me for asking, but, Corey, in your heart of hearts, do you feel 100% sure that it is Nick?

If it is...then why can we not get LE to make a case!!! How terribly frustrating and impossible is it for there to be no results?

Is it possible that it is someone else?

How can we bring Leah's death to justice...as now, she is gone, that is all your family can hope for?

I hope the new people in power will find a new light...wherever it shines, and bring peace to your family.
butterfly
xoxo
Love
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:18 am

Wrapitup wrote:
Cory wrote:Ok...Well....I went to CSO to see if anything had been added.....I had a pm stating that "Klay" was over at RC and in the chat box. So I went to the chat box. It wasn't pretty! You see...Klay is Maegan Edgerten (Nick's girlfriend). We exchanged a few harsh words...I got a pm there asking me if I wanted "Klay" booted.....she was. She admitted to being Maegan. She had no choice.

Well, if she joins over here - & I know for certain it is Megan, she will be frying pan frying pan frying pan Whip straight away, will not pass GO, definitely w/not collect $200.

We now KNOW for certain it is the mother of Nick's child. I can only imagine the crap he is filling her head with. And, if Nick is talking about Leah and how much he misses her, I would bet that Megan is one jealous female. a fit

WARNING FOR MEGAN: YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!! :evil:

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO 👍 You Go Girl
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:37 am

Heike wrote:I have read a LOT of details, but everything has felt so uncertain in a way, I do not know what is believed for certain...pardon me for asking, but, Corey, in your heart of hearts, do you feel 100% sure that it is Nick?

If it is...then why can we not get LE to make a case!!! How terribly frustrating and impossible is it for there to be no results?

Is it possible that it is someone else?

How can we bring Leah's death to justice...as now, she is gone, that is all your family can hope for?

I hope the new people in power will find a new light...wherever it shines, and bring peace to your family.
butterfly
xoxo
Love
Heike

In my heart yes. I have had the documents for years. These are what I have had to go by. There must have been 6 or 7 agencies working on this case. Not for one minute do I believe that all these peole are wrong. There is nothing that points elsewhere is there? Sure there were mistakes made and that is why we are where we are today. I also believe that there is a reason why he failed his polygraph. There s a reason for his "strange" behavoirs. Know that when I used to look in his eyes, I saw a nice looking yound man. Soon after Leah's death...those eyes became the most disturbing eyes I have ever looked into. Call it what you may.....I call it my motherly instinct.
How can we bring Leah's death to justice?? By doing exactly what we are. Pushing back those who have pushed me for 9 long years now. By not giving up. There are cases where there is not even a body or remains found and the perp is in jail. This is not over. Not by a long shot. I haven't come nine long years to just fold now. Not ever. Not until there is Justice for Leah. Period.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:58 am

I knew it from the beginning. I accused her the first time that I read one of her posts over at CSO of being his girlfriend. I told her too watch out or she could be his next victim!!!! I'm sure she saw him every night, not like last week when she said "I am going to see Nick tonight". Nick murdered poor Leah, after all, most young women and wives that are murdered are murdered by their spouse or someone they loved and trusted. Nick did it, all of the evidence points to it, IMHO
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:55 am

Kathie and I trying very hard to keep this a safe place for our members. We are limited as to what we know about a person requesting a membership. Until they log on then we will have some idea of where they are from. That in it self does not show the whole picture as IP addresses can be deceiving. Just know we monitor things as close as we can. Always feel free to PM either one of us if a member makes you feel uncomfortable. :thanks:

Your safe with us here Cory. At least that girl posting and chatting away about Nick being innocent was exposed for who she was. Maybe there is some new heat on Nick and that is why all of a sudden we are seeing this Nick is innocent garbage. That would be a good thing. Keep the heat on them Cory. I will help you do that. LE let this case get cold and why is what I want to know? I do have a question for you Cory. IF we suspect a new member of being here to convince you of Nick's innocence, do you want us to delete them right away or let you have them first?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:32 am

If I NEVER have to talk to that stupid bitch again it will be too soon! However I don't want you to turn down members. I obviously survived her yesterday...I'm sure I can do it again!! It isn't pretty so should this happen....be forwarned.....my mouth gets pretty ugly when my blood boils like it did yesterday. And NO.....I cannot and will not contain myself. I shouldn't have to....my baby is dead.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:41 am

Hi all , whats RC?

Are you saying Alex is Megan? I'm confused :scratch: Someone either Aimi or Critter mention they thought maybe she was Megans sister, which i thought could be right...

I'm shocked either way , their on there saying Corys the love of his life , don't strike me as the thing a partner wants to say of their Boyfriend faint

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:04 am

Hey Andy!!!! I have an email to send you!!!! Hold on!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:05 am

:P ok

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:15 am

In chat anyone?

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:20 pm

Ok off out bbl see ya all :cheers:

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:02 pm

prayerbone wrote:Hi all , whats RC?

Are you saying Alex is Megan? I'm confused :scratch: Someone either Aimi or Critter mention they thought maybe she was Megans sister, which i thought could be right...

I'm shocked either way , their on there saying Corys the love of his life , don't strike me as the thing a partner wants to say of their Boyfriend faint
Prayer, I am presuming you meant "Leah" in your post.

Cory, I confer with what Linda said. In fact, we had a pretty long phone conversation about this prior to the infamous "chat." I don't expect you to contain yourself IF we get a new member who comes in to Leah's site who is evidently one of Nick's cronies. We will just have to play this by ear. But I will say, so far so good. Fingers Crossed
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:38 pm

While we are on the subject of people playing games. I have discovered who Undecided is.....AJ...Awaiting Justice. I tell you....the woman can't seem to figure out 1. what her real name is 2. where she lives. 3. how to ring my number again!!! ha ha! AJ!!! Blew yer cover!!!!! The woman is beyond strange.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Cory wrote:While we are on the subject of people playing games. I have discovered who Undecided is.....AJ...Awaiting Justice. I tell you....the woman can't seem to figure out 1. what her real name is 2. where she lives. 3. how to ring my number again!!! ha ha! AJ!!! Blew yer cover!!!!! The woman is beyond strange.

At least she "sounded" like a woman!!! ROFLMAO
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Is she (Awaiting Justice) still a member at RC after what she did at CSO?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Yes i meant Leah , Cory sure not the love of his life hahaha duct and run

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:15 pm

PS i know Leah wasn't the love of his life, b4 anyone thinks thats what i meant :nono:

Last edited by prayerbone on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:21 pm

Hmm. I just went and looked and her/it's name is still there as a member. She hasn't posted there for....well, looks like shortly after "our phone conversation". Oh silly me! I'm sure it's just my imagination that Undecided and AJ both disappeared at the same time. Yeah..that's it...I'm probably just being paranoid. :face:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next