Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dominic Casey's video search for Caylee

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dominic Casey's video search for Caylee Empty Dominic Casey's video search for Caylee

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you watch closely you will notice Dominic searched that area twice or changed his cloths.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dominic Casey's video search for Caylee Empty Re: Dominic Casey's video search for Caylee

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:47 am

WKMG estimates how close family private eye came to Caylee's remains!
posted by halboedeker on Sep 5, 2009 7:52:05 AM

How close did the Anthony family's private investigator get to where Caylee's remains were later found?

WKMG-Channel 6 looked into Dominic Casey's efforts to find the toddler over two days in November last year. A month later, a meter reader discovered the child's remains.

Why did the private eye fall short? "Perhaps because the search wasn't thorough," WKMG's Louis Bolden said. "Perhaps because he searched the wrong area."

Looking back at video of the private eye's search, Bolden estimated that Dominic Casey was nearly 345 feet from the path to Caylee's remains on one day last November. The next day, the private eye was about 60 feet from the remains, Bolden said.
WKMG also reported that it had learned that Tracy McLaughlin, an employee of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, could be a star witness for the state. McLaughlin's comments about Casey Anthony were the main news Friday when the state released more evidence in the case against the young mother, who is charged with the first-degree murder of her child. McLaughlin spent eight days with Anthony in August 2008.

"So much of it is shocking," WKMG anchor Jacqueline London said of the just-released evidence. "This could be some really powerful testimony. Why was McLaughlin allowed to be with Casey this entire time?"

Reporter Tony Pipitone explained that defense attorney Jose "Baez thought he could keep what Casey told her [McLaughlin] secret, that it was some extension of the attorney-client privilege. But clearly that was not the case."

Pipitone added that McLaughlin was protecting the investment of the people who put up the $500,000 bond -- and to keep Anthony from committing suicide.

And what did Casey Anthony say about her legal troubles? She talked about looking forward to a mistrial or a change of venue, but apparently said nothing about being acquitted said Kathy Belich.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] acquitted, WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dominic Casey's video search for Caylee Empty Re: Dominic Casey's video search for Caylee

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:50 am

lindamarie,

Your right, D. Casey searched 2 days in a row. I am wondering where D Casey in all the mix now?

Is he still in with the ANT's. How is he going to be paid by BOZO? He will have to SUE him to get any money. Just wondering!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:58 am

Looking back at video of the private eye's search, Bolden estimated that Dominic Casey was nearly 345 feet from the path to Caylee's remains on one day last November. The next day, the private eye was about 60 feet from the remains, Bolden said.
They knew Caylee was there. No doubt in my mind. He was so close to finding her.
:mad:
I have not heard a word out of Dominic Casey for quite some time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:08 am

Lindamarie,

jmo, I think KC sent a letter to D Casey through BOZO. OUTRAGOUS that this was allowed to go on for a year since it is a FELONY!

BOZO has been taking letters back & forth from the ANTS so the jail has not been reading them. Remember the stink w/BOZO & the FLA. Bar. It was because D Casey was told NOT TO CALL 911 if he found the remains of CAYLEE. D Casey not only knew, but Hoover, & BOZO knew as well.

Will D Casey tell the truth? I don't know, he is a real scumbag, jmo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:20 am

I think KC told her brother Lee where Caylee was. At least the general location marked by paver's. As you can see he concentrated on areas where there were paver's. First around the vacant house where he is digging around and cutting open trash bags. (They even knew to look in trash bags!) Then later in the swampy area. I think that is why LA disappeared for a while. He knew a lot and they had to get him away until Caylee could be found. He mysteriously re-appeared right after Kronk found Caylee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:58 am

Lindamarie, Jim Hoover said in his deposition that D Casey was on the phone w/someone, when they ask Hoover "who," he said Lee.

You can bet LEE was grilled repeatedly about this link in his deposition for limited immunity. Interesting!!

One thing is for sure, BOZO knew, D Casey knew, Jim Hoover was along to record it, D Casey was told not to call 911.The puzzle pieces are starting to fit together, little by little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:28 am

LAWYER SAYS LEE DENIED HE WAS ON PHONE WITH P.I.

It's some of the biggest evidence yet in the case against Casey and Eyewitness News and WFTV.com were the first to obtain the video of an Anthony family private investigator at the crime scene a full month before Caylee's body was found Eyewitness News is working to find out who told that private eye to go there. The video showed that private investigator talking on the phone to somebody and detectives are pulling records to find out whom.

No matter why the Anthony family's private investigator was at the scene, conducting a search a month before Caylee's remains were found, the big question still is who was on the other end of the cell phone with private eye Dominic Casey in November, possibly directing him. Some wonder whether it was Lee Anthony and even his own attorney checked into it.

Eyewitness News watched the video with Lee Anthony's attorney, Tom Luka (watch interview). The video shows the Anthony family's private eye, Dominic Casey, prodding and poking the ground at the crime scene and on the cell phone with someone.

"Is it Lee?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Luka on Monday.

"No, not that I know of. He denied ever talking to him," he said.

But Eyewitness News uncovered video of Lee Anthony and Dominic Casey at the jail together right after Lee's sister Casey was arrested there. So, Kathi Belich asked again.

"Is it Lee on the phone with Dominic Casey?" Belich asked Luka.

"As far as I know, as far as my client is concerned, it's not him on the phone on November 15th 2008," Luka said.

"Could it be somebody who Lee spoke with who then went to Dominic Casey and provided information?" Belich asked.

"In the realm of speculation, it could've been anyone," Luka said.

Even though last week Eyewitness News heard that only Dominic Casey's colleague, private eye Jim Hoover who shot it, had a copy of the videotape at the scene where Caylee's remains were found almost a month later, Luka said he saw it last week and talked to Dominic Casey about it. Then he backtracked.

"How did you see it last week? Who showed it to you last week?" Belich asked Luka.

"Well, I take that back," Luka said. "I was not shown it. When it was on TV I saw it."

"Well, it wasn't on TV until last night," Belich told Luka.

"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw," he said.

Dominic Casey previously told Eyewitness News he was at the scene in November to rule out the possibility that Caylee's remains could be there. Then he said he was there to rule out that the area was a teen hangout years ago. Lee's attorney, though, told Eyewitness News that Dominic Casey told him he was there to rule out a psychic's tip.

During all that time, the Anthonys and their private investigators were insisting that Caylee was still alive.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Why would he go out there dressed up with no gloves? If here were really searching, this is not the garb to wear. And we see him searching the abandoned house. I hope the State calls him to testify - and do we know who he was talking to on his cell??

OK, next day..dressed appropriately..what an idiot he is!

Makes me wonder..if he HAD found her..what would he have done? Call the authorities? I doubt it!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:23 pm

Wrapitup Today at 3:16 pm ...... and do we know who he was talking to on his cell??
Take your pick....confused

During the video, Casey said into his cell phone, "It would be right here." Self-proclaimed psychic, Ginnete Matcia Lucas came forward Tuesday claiming she was on the other end of that phone call.

But, Jim Hoover, a colleague of Casey's who shot the video claimed Casey was talking on the phone with his daughter.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:26 pm

I'm going to put this here. Newly released Krunk audio where he actually says: "I told you she was here".

How could he be so sure??

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:36 pm

BJ, WRAP, ANYBODY!

Lindamarie & I are looking for the interview Kathy Belch & Bill Shaeffer did on Hoover's video with D Casey tearing open bags of garbage.

I don't save those videos, but, Bill Shaeffer described every thing D Casey did in the video. BS said DC had a probing stick, & he WAS THERE TO FIND A BODY. Bill Shaeffer is just excellent, imo, of his legal analysis.

If anyone finds it, would they please post here? Thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Wrapitup, it's not IF DC is going to testify, its whether he is going to be CHARGED w/obstruction or get IMMUNITY & testify for the STATE.

There are no other options! If he got the immunity, He will be taking several more people down with him!

K A R M A! I have been waiting a long time for him to get his due! D I R T B A G! (I can't write what I really think of him!) LOL!

Wrapitup, if DC had found Caylee, he had instructions NOT TO CALL 911 from BOZO. I just can't believe the Fla. State Board let BOZO off on that even with Judge Strickland reporting BOZO for the same thing. At the time DC was in this video, he was working for the ANT's, not BOZO.

Last edited by artnut12345 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:41 pm

There wasn't any sound with that video, Wrap.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:47 pm

by artnut12345 Today at 3:36 pm BJ, WRAP, ANYBODY! Lindamarie & I are looking for the interview Kathy Belch & Bill Shaeffer did on Hoover's video with D Casey tearing open bags of garbage.

Is this what you want?

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Well, the latest is, of course, WFTV channel 9 and reporter Kathi Belich unveiling a story over the weekend about this secret video that was taken, showing the private investigator Jim Hoover shooting video of the second private investigator, by the name of Dominic Casey. Mr. Casey is shown with a metal rod probing the ground in about the general area where Caylee`s body was eventually found about 150 feet away. But also, it shows Mr. Casey also going through some plastic bags, some black bags, just ripping and tearing at them.

GRACE: Joining me right now, Kathi Belich with WFTV. What can you tell me, Kathi?

KATHI BELICH, WFTV: Well, I watched 12 minutes` worth of video, listened to it. There is audio that tape. We were not permitted to record it. We were permitted to record about a minute-and-a-half of the video. But I heard on that video -- at a point where you`re seeing the concrete blocks at the scene, I heard Dominic Casey, the Anthonys` private eye, say, It would be right here. The man who shot that video, private eye Jim Hoover, says that Dominic Casey told him that Caylee was dead and they were going to find her, and that`s what they were doing in that area on November 15th and November 16th.

GRACE: So Kathi, we have some of the video, but you saw the whole thing and you could hear it. You were disallowed from reproducing the audio.

BELICH: That`s right.

GRACE: Are you sure, Kathi Belich, that you heard the Anthonys` private investigator say, This is where it should be?

BELICH: I heard him say, It would be right here. And I listened to it again and again. And we were watching it on a big monitor and I stood with my ear right next to the speaker and then away from it. I listened to it several times so that I was sure. And what he says is, It would be right here.

GRACE: OK, what else did you see and hear on the video, Kathi Belich?

BELICH: On November 15th, Dominic Casey was milling about the scene. The focus seemed to be near these concrete blocks, which are there, just feet from where Caylee`s remains were found. He found some sort of a cloth of some kind. He lifted it with a knife, looked under it and then just sort of tossed it aside. He was looking around, and they seemed to be focused on these concrete blocks.

At this house, which -- from what I understand, you have to drive to that house from the scene. It`s not close enough where you could walk comfortably. I couldn`t find out where that house is. But again, the Anthonys` private eye, Dominic Casey, seemed to be focused for some reason on concrete blocks that were behind this abandoned house, and he literally just moved the blocks out of the way with his hands. No gloves on his hands, moved some 2-by-4s, and he just took a garden trowel and he just started digging right into the dirt there, several inches down, you know, and then he stopped, and they looked around the house.

And then it goes to the next day, which is November 16th, which he comes back to the scene sort of dressed in a bush jacket and jeans, sort of ready to go through the woods now. And he goes into the woods, again focused on those concrete blocks, and he gets some sort of a metal rod and he starts just jamming it into the ground. And at some point -- you know, a couple of times, it was all way down into the ground. A couple of times, it was getting sort of stuck and he was sort of forcing it. And then he -- you know, he went back to the house and he did the same thing with that rod.

Now, I should also say that on the 15th, he was on his cell phone. And he was walking out of the woods. He was sort of crouched down. You can see the video. He was sort or crouched down, looking around in the woods, on the cell phone with someone. And of course, the big question is, who was that that he was talking to on the cell phone?

GRACE: OK, Liz, in the control room, do you have the video ready? Let`s see it. OK, there you are seeing the Anthony private investigator, Dominic Casey, looking through bags, trash bags, just feet away from where little Caylee`s remains were ultimately found. Take a look.

Now, his excuse for being out there was that he heard it was a location where the tot mom hung out with friends. So why is he digging through trash bags and dirt? That is from WFTV. That`s one of the Anthonys` private investigators rifling through trash bags and searching near the wooded area where Caylee`s remains were discovered four weeks later.

Back to Kathi Belich, who has seen the entire video. Kathi, what was his story to police as to why he`s there at the scene where her skeleton is found weeks before police get there?

BELICH: I don`t know what he told the police. I know what he told me, and now there are new reports of a different story. He told me that he was on the phone, actually, with his ill daughter. Now I guess that are there reports that he was claiming that he was on the phone with a psychic of some kind. But he told me that he was there merely to -- first, he said he was going to rule it out as a location where one of Casey`s old high school friends had said she might have put a body, if she were going to do something like that. And then later, he sort of changed the story to he`s just ruling it out as a teen hangout. Now apparently, he`s saying that he went there because of a psychic tip, so...

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:07 pm

BJ in OR wrote:There wasn't any sound with that video, Wrap.
I know. I guess on this new one, Hoover didn't include audio.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:53 pm

by artnut12345 Today at 3:36 pm BJ, WRAP, ANYBODY! Lindamarie & I are looking for the interview Kathy Belch & Bill Shaeffer did on Hoover's video with D Casey tearing open bags of garbage.
This is an interview with Kathy Belich. If this is wrong let me know and I'll delete it.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Even if it isn't the right one, leave it..LOL!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:06 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 5:04 pm Even if it isn't the right one, leave it..LOL!!
Was I asking YOU? ;)
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:27 pm

wink leave the interview even if it is not the right one. It goes with the topic. Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:06 pm

BJ, that's not the interview, but, it is a good one. It is the interview that Hoover said he thought D Casey was talking to Lee, he said he was just speculating.

BJ, the interview I was talking about was with Bill Shaeffer, the guy that is the legal analyst. It may be that they didn't keep it, thanks for looking. Great find on this video & it matches the topic!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Lindamarie,

That is the correct link above. B Shaeffer is describing DC. There is a problem with the buffering, it took a little while but it did run through. Thanks to you & BJ for looking, I really appreciate it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:31 pm

I think this is it. I hope, I hope.....

Last edited by BJ in OR on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Bill Sheaffer Talks About Psychic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:45 pm

What we know about D Casey:
1. His PI license has expired.
2. BOZO won't pay him for work product.
3. CA/GA signed an agreement that they would pay DC but thus far have not paid him any money.
4. That BOZO wants ALL cell phone records of DC. (BOZO has filed a motion for these calls but DC's attorney is fighting it saying TOO BROAD & it is "confidentality agreement" that DC has with HIS clients.)
5. That DC's complaint against BOZO with the FLA. bar has been dismissed. DC said BOZO told him NOT to call 911. This is fact, Judge Strickland filed same compl.
6. That DC did not show up for deposition with John Morgan for ZG law suit. Claimed he didn't know about it.
7. John Morgan is going to file a motion to compel him to show up & answer the deposition questions.

[color=red]What we don't know!

1. If he is still sleeping with CA! LOL! BARF!
2. Is he getting immunity?
3. Is he going to be charged with obstruction?
4. Will he ever collect a dime of money for work he did on KC's case for BOZO?
5. Was DC lying to Hoover when he said he went to jail to see KC with BOZO, & BOZO & KC shared a piece of licoricus. (meeting in the middle for a kiss!) puke!
6. It was rumored that GA/CA, B Conway, & D Casey were writing a book together. It was later denied. All 4 are liars, so are they just shopping the book for a buyer?

I have an enquiring mind~!~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:52 pm

by artnut12345 Today at 7:45 pm 5. Was DC lying to Hoover when he said he went to jail to see KC with BOZO, & BOZO & KC shared a piece of licoricus. (meeting in the middle for a kiss!) puke!

FOX 35 also spoke with Orange County spokesperson Allen Moore. He says Dominic Casey has been at the jail with Baez twice for visits with Casey Anthony but both times, Baez and Casey were sitting in the same room, no glass between them. Moore also said those visits are monitored through glass by jail personnel at all times.

Last edited by BJ in OR on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:29 pm

WFTV's legal analyst has seen a mystery video showing a private investigator at the scene where Caylee's body was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:34 pm

This is the full interview with WFTV's legal analyst who saw the mysterious video shot by a private investigator.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:38 pm

artnut12345 wrote:What we know about D Casey:
1. His PI license has expired.
2. BOZO won't pay him for work product.
3. CA/GA signed an agreement that they would pay DC but thus far have not paid him any money.
4. That BOZO wants ALL cell phone records of DC. (BOZO has filed a motion for these calls but DC's attorney is fighting it saying TOO BROAD & it is "confidentality agreement" that DC has with HIS clients.)
5. That DC's complaint against BOZO with the FLA. bar has been dismissed. DC said BOZO told him NOT to call 911. This is fact, Judge Strickland filed same compl.
6. That DC did not show up for deposition with John Morgan for ZG law suit. Claimed he didn't know about it.
7. John Morgan is going to file a motion to compel him to show up & answer the deposition questions.

[color=red]What we don't know!

1. If he is still sleeping with CA! LOL! BARF!
2. Is he getting immunity?
3. Is he going to be charged with obstruction?
4. Will he ever collect a dime of money for work he did on KC's case for BOZO?
5. Was DC lying to Hoover when he said he went to jail to see KC with BOZO, & BOZO & KC shared a piece of licoricus. (meeting in the middle for a kiss!) puke!
6. It was rumored that GA/CA, B Conway, & D Casey were writing a book together. It was later denied. All 4 are liars, so are they just shopping the book for a buyer?

I have an enquiring mind~!~

:lol!: :scratch:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:53 pm

subscribed, will read later
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:53 am

Wrapitup wrote:I'm going to put this here. Newly released Krunk audio where he actually says: "I told you she was here".

How could he be so sure??

I do believe that it was one of those "gut feelings" that Kronk is saying that. He knew the area well from working in the neighborhood. To bad LE dropped the ball and did not have the same gut instincts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:08 am

Lindamarie, I agree, LE has done a good job on most of the case, but DROPPING the BALL w/Kronk back in August is unforgiveable! IMO, the officier should have been fired immediately when Caylee's body was found.

I would have loved to have known exactly what Caylee's autopsy report would have reflected. We all know what KC is capable of, but we don't know what she did. For the little body to become skel. is heartbreaking & opened the door for the defense.

Only in America can you murder your child, let them decompose, when they are found, have a defense team claim, "NO ONE knows how she died!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:20 am

Knowing it was a homicide per the medical examiner based on "duct tape" across Caylee's airways we do know how she died. I believe in miracles and Caylee being found with that duct tape after 6 months was a miracle. Thanks to Roy Kronk. I use to have doubts about him. Until all of the interviews he did. The one Kronk gave to LE made all the difference in my mind there was no Daisey chain involving Roy Kronk. The only Daisey chain I see is Baez, the Anthony's and their PI's. In Bill Sheaffer interviews he talks of how this is going to back fire on the defense. Sheaffer believes it was a defensive move to make that video. One that will come back to bite them during the trial.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:35 am

[youtube]

Roy Kronks full interview
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Lindamarie,I mean about Caylee, we won't know if she was drugged or toxicology, the things in a normal autopsy. A lot of stuff seems to have backfired on KC. That duct tape, being of a superior kind & rare, linked her directly to murdering Caylee.

I love Bill Shaeffer. He is honest & has the foresight of what the defense is going to do & what we can expect.

After M NeJames gave Kronk the $5000.00 that was given to him by a group that donated to GA/CA I figured he had been vetted. When he gave that money to KRONK & said, "If it were not for R Kronk, we might have never found Caylee" I knew M NeJames was done with that BS of the ANT's & gave it to someone deserving.

Thanks for posting all these links. I have never missed a video of B Shaeffer (I look for them everyday,) I didn't save them. Thanks for making it easy for us & especially if someone hasn't seen them. I am going to watch all of them since there is so much info in this case it will jog my memory.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Lindamarie...we think along the same line...the duct tape "is" the murder weapon...it is "how" she died--she was suffocated. But, I know...was she medicated 1st? We will never know that.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:44 pm

Thanks to a lazy cop back in August we lost valuable evidence. Artnut, your correct and this could have been more of an open shut case if only there has been more evidence. Cherylz I am confident that is all the jury is going to need is the evidence of the duct tape to prove homicide. Lets hope Caylee was medicated and asleep when her Mother covered her airways with duct tape and put her in the trunk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:30 pm

We can all agree that we hope Caylee was medicated. It is unbearable to think otherwise.

IMO, they have at least paritial print of KC's. We still do not know all the BEST EVIDENCE that, imo, may not be released to us.

The BEST thing about the TAPE being solid evidence, is that L K Baden can't bore us with her JUNK SCIENCE theory.

Does anyone know how they knew the gas can & the duct tape on Caylee had both in KC's trunk? Did the duct tape some how absorb some chlorform?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Artnut, I don't know if the gas can was ever in the trunk. They found it in the garage.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Lindamarie...I hope your right. But even in the "blogging world" it seems so many think that she put the tape on after to make it look like a kidnapping or so the body fluids wouldn't leak. That makes me worry. :pale:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:55 pm

Cherylz,

But the autopsy reflected the tape was put on before Caylee died.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:59 pm

Cherylz, The report that was released on the RARE TAPE said the gas can had also been in KC's trunk. I guess the duct tape absorbed some of the smells, I don't know exactly what since they didn't release that, but the FBI report said it had also been in the trunk.

Remember when KC broke into GA's shed to get the gas cans? KC had to give the gas cans BACK to GA. Do you remember when GA reported to the police that they had been stolen? That information is from a long time ago on the gas cans. In one of the doc dumps, it showed the gas can w/the duct tape on it but we didn't know the significance of the gas can at that time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:35 pm

thanks BJ for giving us a visual of the gas can/tape.

Cheryl, here is the article that says the gas can & Caylee were both in the trunk at the same time.The entire article is in topics under CAYLEE/TAPE:

Prosecution Plans To Link Tape Found On Caylee's Body
UPDATED: 7:35 pm EDT September 3, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Duct tape found both on Caylee Anthony’s body and a gas can found in the Anthony family home is a rare, industrial fire-resistant tape, according to a court filing Thursday by the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office.

And prosecutors said they intend to use the evidence at trial, where they will claim Casey Anthony murdered her daughter and dumped the body -- the rare duct tape still attached to her skull nearly six months later.

Investigators believe both the gas can and the body were at one time in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:18 pm

I wonder if this IS the gas can she gave back to George in that big huff when she told him, "Here's your f'ing gas can." For some reason, I was under the impression she had taken more than one out of the shed.

There was ample time between the Ant's picking up the car from the tow yard and LE showing up for the Ants to remove items from the car..like Casey's smelly pants that Cindy washed.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:35 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 11:18 pm I wonder if this IS the gas can she gave back to George in that big huff when she told him, "Here's your f'ing gas can.
This can was photographed in the garage of the Anthony home, but I don't know if it's the same can.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:43 pm

To me that piece of tape looks to be placed over the small hole that is made into the gas can, (it's there to keep the gas from sloshing when you pour it.) Only a person who has handled a gas can would know that gas and fumes both can escape through that small hole. Would Casey know such a thing?
Where was the roll of tape kept?
We're wondering about the pieces on Caylee's face, the pieces strewn where the body was dumped and the piece on the gas can. I also wonder if the actual Roll was located and fingerprinted as well?

The Anthony's have a tiled garage?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:55 pm

by NiteSpinR Yesterday at 11:43 pm The Anthony's have a tiled garage?
It's linoleum and it might have been just in one corner of the garage. I had a large piece of linoleum in my laundry area on the cement floor in my basement.....easier to keep clean.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:50 am

Thank you Artnut for the clarification...so they beleive that at one time the same can was also in the trunk also...hhhmmm.
I remember ME stating the tape was placed on her "prior to decomposition". I think that is where some beleive she put the tape on "after" death. There is a window of time btwn. death and the process of decomposition to begin. I am sure ME couldn't w/ 100% certainty say pre-death with only a skeleton to test.
Believe me I think it was put on before death, thus "death by homicide". As Lindamarie said let us pray she had the decency to medicate her 1st. So hard to even write this.
Again, thanks all!!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next