Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dominic Casey's video search for Caylee

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dominic Casey's video search for Caylee - Page 2 Empty Re: Dominic Casey's video search for Caylee

Post by cherylz Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:50 am

Thank you Artnut for the clarification...so they beleive that at one time the same can was also in the trunk also...hhhmmm.
I remember ME stating the tape was placed on her "prior to decomposition". I think that is where some beleive she put the tape on "after" death. There is a window of time btwn. death and the process of decomposition to begin. I am sure ME couldn't w/ 100% certainty say pre-death with only a skeleton to test.
Believe me I think it was put on before death, thus "death by homicide". As Lindamarie said let us pray she had the decency to medicate her 1st. So hard to even write this.
Again, thanks all!!

cherylz

Back to top Go down

Dominic Casey's video search for Caylee - Page 2 Empty Re: Dominic Casey's video search for Caylee

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:49 am

Cherylz, I agree with you & Lindamarie about Caylee being medicated.

If you haven't had an opportunty to watch some of Bill Shaeffers interviews, you should. They are so informative, the last interview I saw with B Shaeffer was when he discussed the DEFENSE theory that someone else put Caylee's body in the woods. Shaeffer said it wasn't "beleivable" and defied "logic." He was also not impressed with A Lyons.

IMO, there will be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2