Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eyes For Lies - Tim Miller Speaks about Ron Cummings

2 posters

Go down

Eyes For Lies - Tim Miller Speaks about Ron Cummings Empty Eyes For Lies - Tim Miller Speaks about Ron Cummings

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:03 pm

Thursday, September 3, 2009
Tim Miller Speaks about Ron Cummings

There is a radio station, Sky 973, that aired Tim Miller talking about Ronald Cummings this week, and of course, one must take this with a grain of salt, because we aren't hearing Ronald talk personally. We are hearing Miller share what he believes Ronald said. Words change when people recollect what others say, and so can the meaning of things.

However, if Tim Miller's account is true and closely resembles what Ronald said, I don't believe a word Ronald Cummings is saying. It's completely ridiculous.

Tim Miller says, "Ronald Cummings said, 'The bitch had something to do with my daughter's disappearance,' and he said that she never made the bed that night, she'd been awake all night, she never went to sleep. They did not have any laundry detergent, so she never washed clothes. The only clothes in the dryer were dirty clothes, and Ron Cummings, himself, told me he felt as though Misty was having sex with someone in his house and little Haleigh woke up and said, 'I'm telling Daddy.' This came out of Ronald Cummings mouth. The question was asked 'Why did you marry Misty?' He said, 'You keep your friends close, you keep your enemies closer.'"

When I look at this statement and assume it is a true, one thing that absolutely seems plausible is that Ronald would be jealous that Misty might have had sex with some other guy, regardless of whether or not there was any foundation to Ronald's beliefs. Ronald hits me as the type of guy who, if he couldn't reach Misty on the phone ONE time (perhaps after an argument), would accuse her of such nonsense.

I also find it laughable that Ronald tells Tim Miller that "you keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" when he refers to Misty and why he married her. If Ron is keeping Misty close to protect himself, but truly dislikes her and sees her as an enemy, his behavior towards her would be noticeably different. At minimum, he would have a hard time disguising it, but he hasn't given one indication EVER that he is against Misty in any form or fashion. It's is so obviously clear that he is on Misty's side that it is indisputable. Period.

Tim Miller went on to say that Ron told him if he could get $35,000 dollars, he could get Haleigh home.

What is so funny about this last statement, if it is a true account, is how could Ronald say this? If he was uninvolved, and doesn't know anything, how could he make this suggestion?

If only Miller had a real audio tape of Ronald Cummings saying these things, it would be ten times more fascinating. While I have shared with you my opinions, assuming these statements are true and very close to what Ronald could have said, I will personally forget them, because hearsay is not valuable evidence about anything to me. I prefer to depend on watching people for myself, directly, but I know many of you were curious what I thought.

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/09/tim-miller-speaks-about-ron-cummings.html

I love reading her comments!! And, I agree. I do not think that Ron married Misty to keep his enemy closer. I am not sure exactly WHY her married her.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Eyes For Lies - Tim Miller Speaks about Ron Cummings Empty Re: Eyes For Lies - Tim Miller Speaks about Ron Cummings

Post by charminglane Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:33 pm

Free babysitting.

IMO, Ron says this $35,000 number means that if he had that amount he could hold his own investigation. After a couple of days of ruminating on his statement, I assume this is what he meant, because imo, to admit a specific price for his daughter means he is letting out more information regarding her whereabouts. He is not smart, but not that dumb, either. I truly believe he doesn't know where she is----only that she is safe.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down